THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

“Mmm. Later,” he said his voice seeming to come from deeper in his throat. He gaze is oddly intense as just as quickly as arriving, Quick was pulling Alex away. The Wizened picked something from his plate and ate it like a cow thoughtfully chewing cud.

Then it was just him and Ingrid. An awkward stretched for a short minute.

"You a lawyer?" he asked finally. She'd mentioned a caseload.
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

A
    Alexander Brown

Alex and Quick continue here

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi goes to take another sip and realizes she'd finished off her drink already, with a sigh she decides to fix herself another one, but before she does she nudges Seraphina with her elbow because both hands are occupied, and tries to catch Sasha 's violets with her fell flames.

"What's this I hear about a shopping trip?" Mhairi asks, trying get the unusually quiet Spring to talk, and so she was more then a wallflower at her own Coronation.

Hey Selena Orianna would either of you want to have a side convo with Mhairi?
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having finished their chat, Circe heads back over to the food table, pocketing the small water bottle for later as she is intent to refill her plate. She notices Sera is hanging about, "Sup Sera? The cider any good? I've only tried the pumpkin cookies here myself," Circe notices Sera is eyeing the crowd. She briefly does the same, "I didn't miss anything interesting did I?" she giggled, causing the flower in her hair to bob again, "Not likely I know, but why not ask?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And then Alexander Brown was gone. Before she could draw him into conversation proper. So was Quick. She watched with a certain stunned detachment as the pair drifted out of her orbit.

That left Donovan and, blessedly, the wizened did eventually speak enough to break the horribly awkward silence that descended and stretched around them.

"Oh? Lawyer? Me? No. Gods no! I moonlight as a P.I. It lets me stick my nose in other people's business for money! Pays the bills. And... eh... generally suits my needs. So what do you say to that? Come to think of it, how have you settled in?"

Anything to keep the awkward silence at bay.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

Thomas detaches himself from Circe, desperately desiring a drink. Something to calm his nerves, to soothe his social anxiety. A glass of red wine is poured. The long-stemmed bulb of the glass itself looking absurd in his over-sized Mole's claw.

Glancing about himself, it's clear that the group has broken apart into smaller, more manageable clusters. Beady eyes land on Ingrid and Donovan Ackerman and Thomas decides to join them. He'd had little chance to speak with the Darkling as of late and Donovan is still a mystery to him.

So, he drifts toward the two, coming into their orbit as unobtrusively as possible. The smell of plums and sun-kissed heat of their mingled mantles make the Mole-Man feel like he may swoon. A tidy sip of wine is taken.

"Hm-hmmmm, good evening. Mind if I join you?"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It doesn't take long for Quick to break away again and rejoin the group. Returning to the table, he's confronted again with the presence of Donovan. And Ingrid. Two opposite sides of the coin on his becoming a Winter. Awkward.

"Back."
    he announces. Instantly regretting his completely obvious and pointless statement. He smiles, but the rest of his drink is gone in seconds. He'll be feeling that second drink soon.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Turning to the Elemental she grins, "Well, things have been said but I'm not sure if anythings been set in stone so to speak." eyes look over to Sasha, "Though I'm certainly eager for plans to be made. I do love a good shopping trip." eyes then dance with excitement.

The smile was then offered to Circe, the cup held up, "It's delicious! The perfect drink to remind us that Autumn is here. Now all we need is a hay ride and to carve some pumpkins." she jokes with a musical laugh.

Then she shakes her head, "Not that I know of." there was also a shrug.

Side thread sounds good
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cool, I'll give it a try Sera," which is exactly what Circe did. "I'm sure we could find a pumpkin pretty fast. Hay and horses though," she sipped some cider, "oh that is good. Right, hay and horses'll be a lil' harder to scrounge up."

Circe shrugged, "Eh, guess boring is kind," she was interrupted by a rather energetic sprite buzzing past her towards the pizza, making the Fairest duck her head. "Wow, uh, never mind on boring. We did get enough drama recently anyway," as she grabbed a few more snacks.

If the thread is at the food table, can Circe participate for fun?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

Mhairi, Sera, Sasha continue here (sorry for the delay)

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread