Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Ah, online shopping. She’d tried it a few times, but personally liked feeling the fabric and the art of the hunt at stores.

“I’ve had a little bit of luck from online shopping, but obviously I’m using the wrong sites.” Clearly, and that dress was proof. “Costume department? Have to admit, never even thought of something like that! Sounds like it could be a blast, I’d love to!” she gushed with excitement.

A sly smile was offered to Alex, “It’s important to always have a few tricks up your sleeve.” She replies coyly before nodding, “And yes, we’ve gotten together for a sparring session, and James got the best of me. But that won’t be the case next time.” She adds playfully. “It was a good workout and an eye opener as to where my skills are lacking. There was even frozen yogurt after.” That made the night for her.

So Sprights like pizza, good to know. “Huh, guess they have good taste in food then.” She adds with a wink. “I’ve never had any real interaction with any myself, so it’s quite fascinating to watch them.” Sure, she’d seen them during her Endurance, but to be able to observe them was neat.

A musical laugh, “Ah well, that makes sense. And no reason they can’t be worn again with a different outfit.” Shrug. She was never opposed to wearing a killer pair of boots again.

The shy smile from Thomas was kind of endearing in that it looked genuine. And she liked that, genuine was hard to come by these days.

An eyebrow was raised at Circe poking at him with the water bottle. And had to agree with Thomas, it was kind of rude. But she didn’t think the elf was trying to be rude.

A grin appears as Quick talked, “Oh, there will be more surprises the next time. I’ve been training a bit more, got a few new tricks to use. But I think the frozen yogurt thing has to be, like, a requirement after sparring.” Solemn nod.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It looks like Mhairi was being more diplomatic then her mole minion. That was good. "Sweet Mhairi. I look forward to it. Cause gotta say you do good leather work," Circe gave her cheerful agreement.

"Right Jimmy. This suit does suit me, as it is a most suiting suit that is suitable several occasions," Circe giggled as she thought she was going along with a pun made by Quick. She didn't really note his discomfort. As she had to cast a scowl towards a group of Sprites that suddenly started shouting suit and flower power! "Good one Quick, quite funny."

She then focused her attention back onto the snubbing mole man.

Thomas and Circe continue their tunnel talk here.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

Donovan focused on piling his plate, taking one of everything until he had a small mound. Ingrid and Alex joined him at the table and received a nod and what could have been a ‘good evening’ but it was difficult to say. It almost sound more like a grunt followed by a growl. Maybe he was just a noisy eater.

He smiled as Quick made his rushed approach towards the drinks. Then the sound of the background conversation dimmed. An unnatural silence in conflict with the feeling of the light and heat still beating down constantly on Donovan. It made him shiver. Sunny day against cold snowy night. And the quite seemed deafening to the Wizened’s ears.

“Thought you said you didn’t have a court,” he said almost accusatorily.
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

6. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Bump Travisc06489 "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid is taking her time while she delicately picks out something from her plate to eat. She lifts her eyes to Quick first as the table fills up around her.

"Hmmm. Oh. I'm trying to mingle. But I still haven't got to speak with Mhairi just yet. Lot of distractions, really," is her reply to the Levinquick Quick Travisc06489

She turns lightly towards Alexander Brown Woland but not enough to exclude Quick, or indeed Donovan Ackerman Parable

"Current caseload? Heh. The usual, mostly. Cheating spouses. Some helicopter mom with more money than senses wanting someone to keep an eye on her son during his first year of university. Nothing truly exciting, you know." She pauses while she eats something, then washes it down with a drink.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one case that was... weird," she added thoughtfully, referring to the case of Mark, his sister and Mr. Cheng. Her eyes narrow and her lips firm into a stern line. "Definitely not a normal situation and... if we're not careful it might lead back to the Freehold... somehow. I'm still trying to unpack whats actually going on. Until I do I'd rather not say. You know, in case its just a passing worry. Or if I can't square it all away. But I've got help. So. A few heads are better than one, yeah?"

She started smiling again.

"How is City Hall?"

Always, the gossip.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A light pink glow ignites within the wisp's moonlit complexion at Circe's complement, "Thanks, " then before the elf turns off to continue her talk with Thomas, "Give me a call whenever."

People were pair or more up and the conversation continued to flow, Mhairi smiles, fell-flames flickering as it seems, at least for now, everything was good.

Mhairi nibbles on her pastie, and sips her drink, hearing her name here and there, but not wanting to seem like a rude eavesdropping sort -- and to keep an eye on the Sprights -- she keeps off to the side. Happy to let the conversation flow and hear her people chatter happily among themselves.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

"I'm always ready to widen your arsenal" He replies to Quick "We should meet soon, it's been a long time since that day at the riverbank" And felt like it happened in a world wholly different. Much's changed in both their lives, he's sure.

Also, mental note of James and Sera apparent closeness, the nature of which remains to be determined. Soon, he hopes.

Nothing truly exciting, huh? "And yet you seem to be quite fond of it. I'm sure there are better-paying jobs you could do, but you stick with that one. Why?" He's genuinely curious about this. To be honest, it was the Darkling's reasoning that interested him more than the actual case examples "A real mystery? Color me curious, you'll have to tell me all about it when it's done. Are the ones that help you your muggle contacts or people from here?" It may be he's being nosy, but Ingrid said herself the case could affect the Freehold. He may no longer be Groundskeeper, but he's still a member, meaning he has a right to know.

Transparency of public authorities and all that.

"The Hall? A cesspool of misery, stupidity, idealism and unfulfilled ambitions, like always" He answers to the PI's own question "With Mr.Mayor running around like a headless chicken because of a possibly fairy drug circling his districts being the cherry on top. It's like riding a different Disneyland ride every day"

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure, if you like." Ingrid smiled as she tucked something small and tasty into her mouth.

"People from here. Its an usual case, see. With just enough weird to get some of us concerned. Completely independently of one another, I might add. Once we figured we were all interested in the same thing it was very easy to put our collective heads together."

She let a pause grow between them, using the time to wash down her food with another helpful glass of her chosen drink.

"You think we should put any planning into that tunnel crawl? Or just wing it at first, maybe. You know, until we know what its really like down there?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

S
    Sasha

Yes, Quick was still adorable, and she'd let all of them fawn over him. The Dancer continued to watch while everyone talked and mingled. It was not her time to shine, and the Fairest had no issue with the limelight not being hers.

"Well then, we'll have to plan a trip sooner than later, Sera!" Suddenly, Sasha was busier than ever. She had a couple things on her list of to-do's.

The Fairest didn't feel like eating again, for some reason. The taste for pastries wasn't in her pallet for the evening. Even so, she moved toward Ingrid and Alex to listen to the talk of city hall. It seemed rather interesting, even if she hadn't a clue about the city's politics. The Freehold politics were a different story all together.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smile and nod was offered to Sasha as she mention shopping sooner rather than later. It would be something she would look forward to, curious to see what thoughts and decisions the Winter used when picking clothes out. Maybe there would be little secrets and tips she could...borrow. Cause there was no denying the Dancer always looked amazing.

Seemed people were breaking off into little groups, so Sera walks over to the food and fills a plate. A cup of warm cider was taken and carefully sipped as she observed.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Bump "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It takes Quick a moment to realize what he just said. A pun. At least it hadn't been 'quick' again. He shakes his head, smiling at Circe before the Mole-man steals her off.

"Distractions, yeah..."
    he answers Ingrid. If she only knew the half of it. This kind of thing gets overwhelming pretty damn fast. The sooner the Elemental can zero in on a target and distract himself, the better. There's too much noise here. Not enough motion. Not... you know... grounded.

Donovan's comment smacks Quick right back into reality. "I, uh... didn't. Not till recently." He can't help but feel Donovan doesn't approve. Odd. Maybe he figured Quick for a potential Summer? God knows the Levinquick loves the beach enough. Suddenly uncomfortable, Quick looks for the nearest way out. "We can talk about that. Later." He offers a polite half-smile before almost immediately distancing himself. Alex had mentioned something about catching up, right?

" Mr. Brown? Care to knock that 'meeting' out of the way now?"
    Quick snatches up another drink on his way to greet Alex. Donovan's disapproval bothers him. For reasons. Better to find something else to talk about.

Woland Side thread?
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

16. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread