DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid giggled, reached out and patted Quick lightly on the shoulder. Quick Travisc06489

She turned to Alex Woland . "Thanks. I didn't have much chance to change. Work has kept me busy but I wasn't going to miss this for anything. Mystery? Yeah. This place sure is a mystery." She was looking past the Summer Sovereign to where the sprites capered again.

With an effort she tore her eyes away, waved vaguely at Mhairi Saber Sloth .

"I gotta mingle," she said with some reluctance. "Ah. But we have to plan some expeditions, yeah?" The look she gave the Crimson was significant. She might be Groundskeeper but she would need assistance securing the tunnels and the immediate Hedge beyond.

"Circe! You settled in yet? Yeah, I approve. And if that sprite does that again - just pinch his nose!" Origins Circe

"Hi Sasha! And... What are you waring? I mean, like, where can I get something like it? Its gorgeous!" Sasha Selena

"Hi Thomas. How goes the study?" Ingrid positively purrs as she passes behind the little mole man unlimited sink Thomas Land .

"Sera." Ingrid said quietly as she passed by her fellow Courtier. She was more subdued with her single Courtier but paused on her way for longer. "Let me look at you. Really suits. We should catch up sometime. Not necessarily here, of course. Anyway, I gotta browse. So... Oh those sprites!" Seraphina Orianna

Eventually the Emerald Courtier winds up by the food, where she can at last scrutinise the Autumn Queen while she picks out something to eat and drink.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes Origins, , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

The time of fear. The witching time. Harvest time.

The seasons had never run entirely smoothly during his Durance. He’d had to plant, tend, and harvest every day. Yet the seasons had existed. Even in Fairy. And in Fall there was always ‘the harvest’. The time to gather and store what you could for the Winter. Before things took a turn for the worst.

Though despite have such a strong association with the Season, Autumn had never called to him. In many ways it was just… more of the same. Only more so.

Maybe that was the reason he wore what he did every day. Maybe it was because he had no other clothes than his grass stained jeans, sweat stained shirt, and dirt stained jacket. Whatever the case, he entered the Hallow stinking of barnyard and looking like he was tracking in a cow pie on his feet and a hay bale in his hair.

He gave the group of Changelings a wave and “Howdy.” The Wizened didn’t immediately go to start congratulating the Autumn Queen who didn’t seem to own a single pair of sensible shoes. Not when there was a whole food table to be raided.

Though he stopped short when he saw them. Garden pixies. Field sprites. One of the scourges of his time on the Gentleman’s farm. Vermin who stole your crops and drank dry the milk cows and stole the bait from traps. And who could easily turn violent if they saw a threat to their ‘fun’. Instinctively he started reaching for a weapon. Something to defend himself and the food. How had no one noticed the swarm invading the Hallow? Where was their Queen? If he could manage to kill her the sprites would probably scatter without too much trouble.

The sprites seemed to notice Donovan’s hostile thoughts. They let out a sinister giggles and squeaked to each other with malevolent playfulness. The Woodwalker watched them closely trying to make out the social hierarchy. Which one would sound the attack? Who did they look to for leadership?

To his horror they all went silent and looked behind! He spun to see they were looking at… Mhairi?

“Fuck,” he sighed realizing what was going on. While impressive that they had been 'tamed', he could hardly believe the Autumn court had decided to go with dangerous pests as their defense.

He turned back to the table and scattered the sprites as they scolded him. He brushed them aside like they were annoying bees. One tried to pull at his hair but he swatted it away. So long as the Autumn Queen had given him permission to be here (and he didn't crush any with his fists like he wanted to), he wasn’t worried about them stinging.
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

Thomas gives Mhairi a bashful look, "What, hm, this?" Clawed fingers brush at his suit. "I, well, I've had it for a while. Keep it in reserve for, um, special occasions." And, of course, the Autumn Queen's coronation is just such an occasion. "You could, perhaps, say that, like James, I have come in costume tonight..." he says, replying to both his Monarch and Quick at the same time, a weak smile smeared across his Mole's features.

"And we were, James, we were...Perhaps you could tell the rest of the, um, tale this evening?" Why, yes. There it is, that Winter mantle. So, Quick has made his choice.

Before the Mole-Man can continue, however, more Lost begin to arrive.

Alex is given a simple nod, he deserves no more as far as Thomas is concerned. Circe too is regarded cooly by those Beady eyes. "Hm-hmmmm? And what would that be?" He responds to her request for a conversation, his tone professional at best.

At Ingrid's question, he inclines his head: "The, um, work continues. If you have time soon, I would love to meet and discuss it...among, well, other things." Then he stops to stare at Donovan's little confrontation with the Sprites. He's about to say something when the Woodwalker seems to figure things out.

With a small, secret smile, he turns his attentions back to Circe. "Apologies," he doesn't seem to mean it. "Where were we?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And then Sasha appeared, and Sera didn’t feel so overdressed anymore.

With a nod of her head, “Thank you. But I’m afraid I pale in comparison to your simply stunning dress! Those colors!” she gushes, wanting to touch the fabric, but refraining. Cause that would be weird and probably rude. “You have to share where you shop sometime. Or at least let me tag along sometime.” The Winter certainly knew what colors and style worked best on her.

Thomas was the next to arrive, and the Nix laughs, musical in its sound, as he brought a pizza for the sprites. That was one thing she would have never guessed they liked, but then again, she didn’t know a whole lot about the tiny creatures.

Smiling warmly, “Evening Thomas, you are looking quite draper.” She compliments. The Treasured wasn’t sure how often the little mole man got complimented on his clothes, so she wanted to give him one. Maybe make him smile. “I am doing quite well, can’t complain! And I hope you’re doing good as well?” she says. “I have to say, I wasn’t aware that they liked pizza, is it good for them?” she asked, obviously curious.

Her Queen was the next to arrive, looking quite casual. And she realized she had totally forgot to saying anything about Quick’s new Mantle! Whoops!

Dipping her head into a deep nod, “Queen Ingrid.” And it seems she is solely focused on Quick at the moment. Someone finding who they were and what Season they belonged with was always a good thing. Well, better if they pick your Season, but still nice.

And then Alex. While he still made her blood boil at his mere presence, she still smiled. This was a night about Mhairi and Autumn, not about him and his bullshit.

“Good evening Alex, looking sharp as always. And thank you, very sweet of you to say!” her voice was genuine, she wouldn’t be rude here. Not tonight. And anyways, she loved compliments, her ego soaking the praise up.

But the turn of events, the Summer King presenting the Autumn Queen with a present? Now that was unexpected, and she would have never seen that coming. Was Alex turning a new leaf and looking to repair the relationship? That would be great. Or was there something else going on? The Nix wasn’t sure, but decides to give him the benefit of the doubt for the night.

Circe made her way in, and was also wearing a suit. Was it a Summer thing? Not that it didn’t look good on the Elf, but some feminine touches would have been nice.

“Evening Circe, love the suit on you!” smile.

The smile was returned to Mhairi, “Well thank you Queen Mhairi. And not being able to show off those amazing boots would have been a travesty! Though perhaps one shorter in the front, and longer in the back would have shown them off with a fun twist on a dress.” She offered with a one shoulder shrug, “But what you went with really lets the boots take center stage.” Nod. Her eyes move towards where the Wisp indicated the food and non-alcoholic drinks were, making note.

Smiling to Quick, “Thank you.” A nod of her head, “Oh, I am always ready for round two! Won’t go as easy on you this time.” She says with a grin and a wink, knowing full well he had more skills than she did. "I must say, the change is very becoming on you! Congrats!"

Attention is moved over to Ingrid. At the mention of getting a look at her, the Nix holds her arms up and does a quick spin. “Yes! We defiantly have to catch up soon! It has been way too long since we’ve talked, let me know when you’re schedule frees up.” She knew the Darkling was busy with her job.

Then came the new guy. Well, he was still new to her because she’d only talked to him once. So technically new. And he looked like he just stepped off a barnyard, and smelled like it too! But, she still smiles,

“Hi!” she greeted with a small wave.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins, Travisc06489 liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest nodded back in acknowledgement to the Mole. "Thank you Thomas. I like that suit on you." It never failed, any man in a nice suit made them pop more than usual. It was also cute to see her new Courtier get the attention that the new guy may or may not have wanted. Sasha was pretty sure he would be okay.

The Dancer was almost jealous hearing a Summer fawn over someone else. But, it was all worth it to hear the what he had to say. Sasha could tell by the look in his eyes. "You look dashing as well, Alex." Sasha wanted to take his arm, but staved her urge to do so for now.

Grinning a little more as Circe made her way around. She giggled when the Fairest was shocked at Quick's reveal. Was it a time to celebrate, absolutely. Yet, Winter's were a little more private. He didn't know, and Sasha didn't really mind. But when Circe came around to herself, her violet's popped and Sasha couldn't help let her glow shine a little brighter. "Thank you, Circe. I didn't think it was all that when I picked it up." Apparently she was very wrong.

She could have answered Quick's question about the bodyguard thing, but it was best to not assume and let the Summer's answer. Sasha could be mistaken, but, she was pretty sure her thoughts were accurate.

"Okay, okay, Sera. Sometime I will take you both shopping with me. Although, I do a lot of online ordering. Maybe..." Sasha paused. "Maybe you and Circe want to come and check out the costume department sometime. They have gowns and all sorts of outfits the Studio rents out."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe faced Mhairi answering: "Cool, might have to buy stuff from ya. But the lesser part? Uh because I got these," she taps the tips to both her ears, "While you are wearing something that looks like it belongs in Rivendale. I feel so less elfy right now," Circe laughed at her made up word. She also snagged a water and some pumpkin treats before returning back towards Thomas. She was gleefully chatty along the way.

Circe smiled at Quick's question, "Welcome Quick, Eh, no big deal its supposed to be a formal event and my, uh," she waved down at her outfit, "formal wardrobe only comes up with some more, lets say posh clients. Bodyguard is good, means I managed intimidating attire for doing business. Thanks," she took the question as a compliment. She'd rather clothes that made her a little dangerous to her clients then imply she'd give legal advise. "I've honestly been wondering what ya look like. It's good to know now. Nice color match on you outfit too."

Circe wasn't sure what Ingrid was talking about for the sprite's actions. "The dive bombing? Eh, she didn't even come close Ingrid," the elf had still failed to notice how Autumn's guard dogs had accessorized her hair. Circe just nodded her head in agreement, "But I'll sure give it a go. Just glad they ain't tryin' to steal all the food or nothin' like that," the flower bobbed but went unnoticed by the elf. The sprites pointed and cackled, earning a glare from Circe that got a few reactions. Some hid, but most laughed harder.

And then the last of Summer arrived. Circe couldn't stop the frown as his attire remained unchanged. They'd have to do something about that. Unity was a form of strength and uniforms were excellent for implying it. Plus the poor boy really needed other clothes to wear. She made a mental note to take offer to take him shopping. If he wanted to owe her, the gun runner would settle for some Thorn borne produce later. She did notice him glaring at the sprites a plenty, though she couldn't fathom why he'd show so much hatred. "Thank you Sera, hope you are having a great evening too," she cheerfully returned Sera's welcome.

Circe was happy the Autumn actually responded and began to offer him a pumpkin cookie "Well Thomas I," then he jumped off to Ingrid. Leaving Circe to stare in surprise before she briefly scowled, plate still held semi out towards Thomas. The bobbing flower detracted greatly from the scowl. Circe had a flat expression on her face when he turned back. Whilst the Fairest seemed indifferent to their leaders' tiff the Beast clearly had other opinions.

She let out a put upon sigh but held the plate in place. Then she smiled sweetly and her voice dripped honey: "Oh you haven't gotten anywhere with me yet cutie. Done playing hard to get?" she didn't wait for an answer before continuing. But her smile and sweetness disappeared for annoyance instead:"Good. I wanted to talk about the tunnels. And not because of the mole thing. That'd be like asking me about bows 'cause of my ears.You," Circe points at Thomas with the water bottle at the word, "are a researcher. That makes you the best bet to figure out where we search for information. I know maps are unlikely but I don't want people going down blind. Any hint of hazards, natural or fae, before someone goes down can save a life."

Circe finally withdrew the plate and took a bite out of a cookie,"A good idea, worth having a talk, right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

"I think that's their purpose - scream bloody murder whenever someone approaches" He replies to the suited up elf "You ask me, I still prefer electronics and guard dogs. Less hassle"

His gift is accepted, and although the location-induced paranoia leads Alex to believe he's spotted a glint of mistrust in Mhairi's eye, she nonetheless adds it to her attire. Politeness, more than gratitude, he's sure - but at least it's there "You're welcome. I hope it serves you well, although it's quite ordinary as far as magic goes" And if she studies it, she'll see for herself. It's probably the most mundane thing in this Hollow right now.

No handshake from Thomas? Not even a word? Someone here is short on hosting skills and being impolite to one of the Mirrorskin's Courtiers. A slight to be remembered, for sure.
    At least Sera seems to enjoy the compliment. Despite himself, he smiles again to the Nix "Just stating the facts. Although it seems you have more up your sleeve than just a sense of fashion. Been practicing martial arts with James here?"

He turns to the Levinquick, noticing being called "Mr.Brown". Again. "Are you making fun of me?" he asks, sounding quite amused himself "You owe me no deference, the honorifics really aren't necessary. Unless" he lowers his voice to a theatrical whisper "You're here to practice your uptight-fu with the best" He's quite pleased with this joking conclusion. Although there could be some truth to it - seeing how he's greeted the Onyx Monarch earlier.

Donovan arrives around this moment. The Wizened's greeting is responded to with a nod, he leaves him be for the moment. Let the man have his snack.

Circe's giggle, words and an attempted elbow to the side brings him back from dream to reality as he finds himself still standing before the Winter Queen. That wordplay the gunrunner makes brings out laughter poorly disguised as a cough. "Witty and dangerous. Must be I've won the lottery with that one" He says, and when commends his own appearance, he simply replies "Just to match... just to match..." Time to make himself scarce. He nods to the woman and finally ends up at the table, beside Ingrid and a short distance from Donovan.

"So, busy with work, huh? Any interesting cases recently?" She might be jumpy about those still open, but no harm done in discussing the past, right? "Speaking of work, what've you been up to?" He addresses the earth-covered Lost?

Only one left to appear. Lev , the elusive Beast.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Greetings even and received, Mhairi smiles up at the gathered lost, wondering if the last one would arrive, or if Lev had already moved on.

To Browns words she nods, smiles -- it's tight, but professional -- and moves onto the food table, snagging a pumpkin pastry, and a caramel appletini. Mhairi had her favorites, and by adding caramel flavored vodka it made her favorite drink a little festive, and tasty!

Donovan comes, and Mhairi offers him a wave, her brow furrowing at the looks he was giving the Sprights. She could understand them, she wasn't to trilled to have them about when Morgan first brought them to guard the Hollow, but they had grown on her, and made her member the raccoon.

To Thomas Mhairi grins, nodding her approval to him dressing up for the Equinox. Tonight was a very special occasion indeed. "And don't you both look swell." Mhairi smiles meaning her words, it might be different, the suit, the sight of him without the Mask, but Mhairi was happy to see different facets of her Freeholders.

Between Sera and Thomas on the Sprights, "Oh, they just love pizza. Thanks for bringing some by the way -- I didn't think they'd have gone through what I'd brought them already." Anyone who knew anything about Sprights knew that if they didn't have something of their own to gnaw on they'd take a dive into what was spread out for the Lost.

"They really did!" Mhairi gushes with Sera, "I...I could have altered the dress, but I honestly hadn't thought of it, I was just so pumped to wear these that I guess you could say my choices about this outfit was something like tunnel vision."

"Ahh," Mhairi breathes, "Well, if you want I could work with you and find something, or even make something that'll bring you right into Lord of the Ring." Mhairi offers with a smile.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

Sera, Sasha, and Mhairi receive a shy smile from the Mole-Man. It's hard to tell whether he's appreciative or embarrassed. The latter more than the former, surely. He's simply not used to such attention being paid to him. Especially from beautiful women.

But speaking of beautiful women, he's got one calling him cutie in a faux-saccharine tone of voice and aggressively poking a water bottle at his chest. A clawed hand calmly reaches up and pushes the bottle aside. "Please don't do that. It's, hm, quite rude." Perhaps some of the Lost were stripped of their manners over There? Thomas suspects as much with Circe.

"Though, I admit, you have a point. Yes, certainly." As much as he's loathe to say it. "Hm-hmmmm. I could search the archives at the University. Perhaps, hm, see if there are any records in the Sacramento Room at the Central Library. And of course, uh, there's always, well, the internet." He stops, his thoughts fully engrossed in the prospective project now. "And, you know, those materials we took from that poor woman's house a while back? They may include something useful as to Fae issues, yes quite..." He doesn't have many other sources for extra-mundane history or threats in the area. "You remember? The things you so wanted to burn..." He can't resist adding, shooting her a judgmental look.

"How does that sound for a plan?"

Origins I'm up for a side-thread if you'd like to continue this exchange!

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course." he says to Thomas. It might be nice to unburden the entire story. And, of course, learn why the Autumn Courtier is so damned interested in killing things.

Suits him huh? If it were anyone other than Sera, he'd say they were full of shit. Ok, so he basically does think everyone's full of shit. To a degree. It's not like his Fae Mien is that of a Fairest. A blink. A smile. "Well, thanks."

The Winter Queen's giggle at Circe's reaction only serves to embarrass him further. He really should find that drink. Maybe a double.
    "Sure." he says to Circe, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean formal, posh, whatever. Least it suits you." He can hardly imagine who she'd need to intimidate here. Though she does have a little bit of a reputation for operating on the other side of the law. "Now you know. Don't get used to it... just wanted to introduce myself. For real this time." God... if any of them knew the half of it.

"She's full of surprises, this one." he interjects, as Alex hones in on Sera. He gives her a look, wondering again if the plastic man is seeking some female attention. Though he should really cut the guy a break. Eventually.

Quick grins, shaking his head at the Summer Sovereign. "Never. And I'm outclassed in this 'uptight-fu'. Might need a few pointers." From the master himself.

Quick almost misses Donovan's entrance, until he catches the farmboy do a double-take over the little Fae nuisances. He covers his mouth, trying to hide a laugh.

But why the hell doesn't Quick have a drink!? He rushes to the table and finds to first spiked drink he can get his hands on. Chugs about half a glass, then fills it up again. Realizing his surroundings, he notices Ingrid - and follows her gaze to the Autumn Monarch. "What are you thinking?" he asks. Hadn't Sasha told him it was Winter's job do do that kind of thing? Keeping tabs on the other Seasons or whatever? He gives his own Queen a furtive glance before returning his attention to Ingrid. Probably not very subtle. But whatever.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread