Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi laughs at the teasing even she the pink darkens, lingering.

"Ahh." Mhairi breathes, "...we really don't have to a corset if you don't want to." Mhairi offers again, "I could get you a good one, and one that's comfy, but I don't want you to feel weird or have-" flashbacks "...uh when you're wearing it." Mhairi nibbles her lip. "I don't want you to remember...you know. I wouldn't want to do that to someone." Mhairi whispers even as she eyes the skirt on the Nix. It did make her butt look awesome.

A nod, "Sounds like a plan." Mhairi smiles and twirls like the women wanted.

"Thanks," Mhairi chirps, "You don't think it washes me out?" Looking down to her exposed legs, she was pale in the Mask, but in Mien she glowed a silvery-white.

Even if the answer was a yes, Mhairi's still going to buy the skirt, it was just too wonderful to leave here.

With a smile Mhairi spins her own finger in a silent question for Sera to spin too, "The skirt, really does nice things for your butt." she tells the Nix, before she disappears back to the dressing room and slips out of the skit and into the sparkly dress.

Mhairi looks at herself in the mirror and frown, it looked...okay. But Mhairi still didn't really like it, it was too...she kinda felt like she was naked. Or like she was naked, covered in snow. With a sigh, Mhairi wandered back out to show Sera, maybe what the Fairest had to say about the dress, and her in it, would change her mind....or maybe it wont.

"So? What do you think?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Chuckling, “Oh, if I really didn’t want to try one, I would tell you. I’m not as bashful as I used to be and now have no problem speaking my mind.” A wink was added. She wasn’t the unsure scared kid that got Taken anymore.

“And if it feels weird, I’ll take it off.” Shrug, wasn’t a huge thing for her. “My past doesn’t define me and how I live anymore. It’s over and done with, not worth dwelling on.” A hand waves dismissively, she was over the topic already. “But good to know you’re not going to try and do that then get some sick pleasure out of it.” Another wink.

Eyes take in the twirl and how the skirt fit and the color against her skin.

Shaking her head, “Not at all. Now, if you paired it with a white top,” she frowns, “then I can see it washing you out. But a top with a nice pop of color will look great! Least I think so, I’d have to see it paired with something to really know, but yeah. And if you looked washed out, I would tell you.” Solemn nod. “I take it white isn’t usually a color you go with?” worth asking.

There was a gleeful laugh as she does a spin, then stops with her hands on her hips, striking a pose.

“This skirt is on my must have list.” A cute white silk shirt she had would look awesome with it.
    Sera follows suit, going back into her changing room and shimmying out of the skirt. The black lacy dress was her next choice. Though her hands did stray to the sparkly one before tying the bow on the dress.

She did a little twirl in front of the mirror, her smile huge as she watched the fabric spin around her thighs. Yup, she was getting this one too. But she kinda wished she had some cute heels to wear with it now. Not that her long legs needed to help, but it would have been nice. And maybe she could have the neckline hemmed. It seemed like it covered too much.

The door opens and she steps out, eyes widening as she sees the Elemental in the sparkly dress.

“What do I think?” she exclaims, “I think it looks fabulous on you! The way it hugs your curves, and the color?! Perfect against your skin. That dress was made for you!” but Mhairi looked unsure, “Not something you’d pick for yourself huh? How does it feel? Cause that’s what important, I can gush about how amazing you look all day, but if you don’t feel comfortable in it, it’s not for you. Cause that uncomfort will show and that’s not a look we’re going for.” Nope.

“What about this?” she asks, doing another spin, not caring how high the skirt twirled around her legs. Though there was a brief panic before she remembered she did put underwear on that morning. “I’m kinda on the fence about the top half.” A hand was raised and motions to the neckline, “Just seems like it would look better different. Like I don’t know, maybe like the back.” She grabs her hair and holds it on her head as she turns around. “Though that might be too much.” She laughs, “I don’t know, just feels like it covers too much.” Least to her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Okay." Mhairi says nodding, trusting Sera to know her own limits and that she'd tell her off if anything was wrong. "What's really, y'know Spring of you." at her word that come after, "And. Yeah. I'm really not."

Mhairi considers, "I'd pair this with color and switch out the lacing to match...maybe something opposite, to contrast...." Mhairi considers and knows she'll have to head out to a crafts place so she can get ribbon for the skirt.

"It really isn't." Mhairi shakes her head. "My comfort zone is black, black and more black."

Mhairi laughs as she smiles, when Sera strikes a pose. "Glad to have made a good pick then."

Sera comes out with the black dress with the bow Mhairi picked for her and the wisp let's out a whistle, "Nice." Mhairi looks back and trails her flaming eyes up and down the length of the dress, more then the lines of the women wearing it. "....I could do some adjustments on the top if you'd like. Perks of knowing a budding fashionista." Mhairi gives the Spring a wink of her own.

Talk turns to the sparkly number hugging her curves.

"....It really isn't something I'd normally pick for myself." Mhairi walks over to one of the full length mirrors, hands feeling the dress and how it feels against both them, and her curves. "It's...nice. But..." she really was unsure. "Maybe I should try something new." dare to be daring, she hears as she thinks of another silvery dress. "Yeah. I'll get it, and I'll wear it....maybe not right away, but...maybe I will." Mhairi looks at herself in the mirror again and tries to picture herself wearing it under something other then the store's florescent lights.

Mhairi nods, and and smiles at Sera before slipping back to her dressing room, and slips off the sparkly dress and sets it near the skirt. In the buy pile.

This time she grabs the loose black dress with the one sleeve and steps into it. She smiles when she sees herself wearing it, moving her arm about to feel the sway of the sleeve. But as she eyes the drape, she knows that Sera was completely right. That this dress was one that needed a belt.

She steps back out and spins for the Nix when she returns wearing the next dress.

"I like it," Mhairi cheerfully informs Sera, "But, yes. It needs a belt."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Of course it was Spring of her, she was a Spring after all. The Season had chosen her, almost like she had been created for it. But she doesn’t say any of that. At least not out loud.

She then nods, “That’s a fabulous idea! See, that is why you are going to be amazing as a designer!” she gushed. “Any colors in mind? Or will that be a surprise?” she asks with a wink.

Laughing, “Nothing wrong with black. It’s slimming and goes with everything. But a nice pop of color really draws eyes to you, makes you stand out. But, not everyone is ok with that, which is cool.” Shrug, “But it’s always good to venture out of our comfort zone every now and then.” But she was sure Mhairi knew that.

Eyes widen, “You could?! That would be amazing! And I would totally pay you for your time.” The Nix expected nothing for free.

Sapphires follow the Wisp, watching her. She then smiles as she agrees to get the dress and try it. “Great! Can’t ask for anything more than someone being willing to give something different a try. Just be ready for men to fall all over you.” She adds with a grin.

Heading back to try on another dress, she cannot hold back any longer. The sparkly dress was eager taken off its hanger and slipped on. It seemed to hug each of her curves perfectly! And Mhairi was right, it was a stunning contrast to her golden skin. While normally she would worry that it would be too much, she knew human eyes couldn’t see her skin.

Exiting the room, she was happy to see Mhairi in the one sleeved one. And that she had been right about the belt!

“Glad you like it! It looks like it will be fun to wear and just think of the different looks you can make with it!” different belts, maybe a corset, the possibilities seemed endless.

Arms were held out as a hip sticks out, “So? What do you think?” she asks, knowing already, before she tried it on, that she had to have it. “I was a little worried about my skin color, and that it would be too much. But then I was like, you know what? Don’t care, love the fit!” she giggles.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Purple." she says immediately, not only because it reminded her of...someone, but that Mhairi did enjoy the play of purple against white. "Red. Maybe pink, or blank, or green....hmmm." Mhairi trails off with a hum. Her mind playing around with ribbons and colors.

Mhairi nods, "I like rich colors. Jewel tones when I do do colors, which work well with black, but everything works well with back." a smirk.

"Yes, I could!"a grin and a nod, "How about you get us dinner and I'll fix up the top." Mhairi said in exchange, she didn't what to put a price on help, but she too knew that nothing was for free, especially for the Lost.

Mhairi laughs as she heads back to the dressing room. Maybe it would be worth is to see people fall over themselves at the sigh of them in sparkly dresses.

Mhairi beams at the Nix as she comes out in the sparkly dress Mhairi picked for her. "That looks awesome!" Mhairi says flitting around the other women. "I like that. I don't care. Love the fit." Mhairi giggles.

"For sure, I have this one belt in mind already, and I kinda want to see this with a chain belt, and maybe a corset..." comes out fast, but understandable.

Turning from the Nix Mhairi heads back to change into her things. The cloths she'd buy over her arm again. "So you wanna do another round of picks? Or you wanna head out for shoes...?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh,” purrs the Nix, “purple is a beautiful color, and so many different shades.” She then nods her head, “Go with the purple, I think it’ll ply nicely off the white, really pop.” Yup. “And I can show you this makeup trick I picked up to do an ombre lip, and bet we could do something with a purple.” Might be too much, but then again, it could work with any color.

The smirk as returned, “That it does. And nothing wrong with jewel tones, but I think a brighter color works wonders as well.” All about stepping out of that comfort zone.

Just dinner? “Sure, I can do that. Any special requests for a dinner?” maybe there was something the Wisp was craving. Sera knew all about cravings for food, and often gave into them. “I’m still not really good at cooking, so it’ll probably be take out, if that’s ok.” She could cook a few things, basic things. But a good dinner, one for two, not so much.

Grinning, “Then it is coming home.” It had already been decided when she first saw it.

“There you go! A black dress that is fun on its own, but can have so many different looks with a simple belt or corset. Seems like a wise buy to me.” But she as totally going to have to fine one for herself. Not the same one of course, but one with only one sleeve.

The dress was added to the pile as she changes back into her jeans and top. A hand was run through her long hair to straighten it before she leaves the fitting room.

“Oh, hmm.” She takes a quick look around the store, “I think we should do shoes. Think we’ve found everything good here, and these defiantly deserve some new shoes.” Head nods, “But least we know that we’re dangerous when shopping together.” She laughs holding up her arm full of dresses and one skirt. “Not that I’m complaining.” Nope, she loved to shop.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A nod, mind traveling along with spectrum of purples. "Definitely getting a nice rich royal purple first." Mhairi turns to look at the Nix, with her brow raised, "Ombre lip?" she was clearly intrigued.

A laugh, "I'm slowly, but surely learning that." a grin.

"Tikka masala." comes out before she can help it. another smile, maybe a tad sheepish. "I've been craving Indian, but yeah, take out's fine."

A laugh. "I think everything's coming home." Which was and wasn't a surprise. "We are dangerous shopping together."a laugh, "But, I'm not complaining either."

With swiftness born of two pretty girls finding tills with strapping young men tending them, they were soon seen out the store with the bags of their purchases held in their arms.

"Now, onto the shoes!" Mhairi calls as she leads Sera to the nearest shoe store.

Once inside, the some of the staff great the wisp with a smile. Mhairi's obviously spent some time here.

"So, you wanna find for each other again? Or would you rather look for yourself?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, the color choice would look good.

There was a pause then as her head slowly turns, a look of surprise on her face, “You’ve never heard of or seen an ombre lip?” clearly she was baffled by this. “That time at the club I had one, it was with black and a purple color. Added some glitter to it as well. But then again, maybe it was hard to see with the lights. But yeah, taking two colors and blending them together, with the right colors it looks amazing! I’ll show you sometime.” Who had not heard of this?!

She then grins, “Then Indian it is. Can’t remember the last time I had Indian, so it’ll be great!” her phone was then taken out and she makes herself a note in it, Tikka masala. That way she doesn’t screw up the order. “There, note taken. My memory really sucks!” there was a shake of her head as the phone slides back into her purse.

Shoes it was, and the Treasured eagerly follows.

“I think we should do a mixture of both. See, I already have an idea of what I’m looking for. But I’m very curious about what shoes you would pick. After all, you mentioned wanting to design them, so naturally, I’m curious what you would pick here. But if you would rather we split and find our own treasures, that’s fine.” A shrug. She was fine with whatever, but really want to know what shoe styles caught the Elemental eyes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"....I have not." Mhairi says. "I'm not very internet literate, and cell phones....I have one." But they still kinda confuse her. Some days she still thought she was in the 90s. "Huh....that sounds amazing. Like really, really amazing. I'll have to practice." maybe actually use her phone and see if she could find any photos of the effect she could mimic.

A grin, "Awesome, and thanks. It's been a while and for some reason I've been craving it." maybe it was walking by the food court and smelling all the flavors there, the mix of sights and sounds invoking a memory, that only made itself known in her cravings. A laugh, "Mine does too!" but Mhairi smiles and thanks Sera again. Touched that the other women was going so far to make sure her order wasn't forgotten.

"...hmm, I like the idea of picking a pair for me, and a pair for you....so two pairs each round with one of the dresses in mind?" Mhairi asks, already moving through the store and eyeing the displays.

Suddenly Mhairi's voice comes from behind a wall of shoes, "I know I said two pairs, but I already have more then that...some for me, and some for you." With quick steps and a cheerful air, Mhairi drags her finds, and the lady helping her cart them around to a seat so the two could look and try on the shoes.

"So, mostly back because black goes with everything, and most of these have ribbons, since the idea of the ribbons or lacing trailing up your legs leaves a really striking image, but this one and this one are blue, once's a navy and the other's a royal blue." Mhairi explains, grabbing them out of the boxes to show Sera, "This one's the back with ribbons. Imagine them going up your legs...and then imagine someone eyes them," she says with a wink. "I like this one because of the sparkle, and this one because it's simpler." Mhairi reaches for one last box, "And these ones because I can just picture you wearing them!" Mhairi finished cheerfully, okay with the fact that she sort of lied, she hadn't found any for herself, and just spent the moment looking for Sera. Forgoing shoes for herself, and focusing on something for Sear....that, is true friendship.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “Oh, I am totally showing how to do it! It looks amazing when done right.” She’d seen some cheap looking ones, and it just ruined the whole look. “And practice is key to pulling it off.” Like with most makeup, it took practice, and failing quite a few times, to master.

“That can work.” She replies as she too moves through the rows of shoes. Eyes being pulled in every which direction. Shoes seen that she loved for her, and some she loved for Mhairi. Soon she had a few picked out, and pulls out the boxes, following the sound of the Wisp.

And giggling as she sees her behind the wall of shoes, “Yeah, that is defiantly more than two.” There was a sigh, “Now I have to go grab some more pairs.” And before the Wisp can protest or talk her out of it, the Treasured was back to the aisles, grabbing a few more pairs.

She returns and sets the boxes down, a few moved to the other side of her chair. Those were for her, and the lids were kept closed. Cause surprises.

There was a smirk as she listens and watches Mhairi show her the different shoes.

“Those are all really cute!” she gushes, “But won’t the ones that only wrap around the ankle make my legs look short?” she asks, picking one up and looking at it. “But these,” she holds up the ones with the lacing that would go up her calves, “these are amazing! Defiantly want to try these on and get them.” She then picks up the black cage ones, “Now these, these could look so great with a lot of things!” yup, she needed these.

“I did something kinda similar. I found these and loved how they wrapped the feet. The little details really selling them. And these were cute too, with how they tie in the front.”
    Nod, yup. “But I also picked out two nude ones. Because you can pair them with various colors, but also because they elongate legs. Not that I’m saying you have short legs, but it just adds length.” Years of pageants had taught her well.

Then there was a sly grin, "And because you mentioned liking purple, I grabbed these as well. In case you add the purple ribbon to the skirt, these would look amazing with it!" she was paying attention.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread