Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"True enough!" Mhairi give a happy nod. "You totally could, your lips, those eyes...yeah. We could get you some darker color pallets and you could totally do something amazing. We might have to head elsewhere if you wanna get something more gothic though." Which, wasn't that much of a chore.

"Cool, I do too. We could check 'em out and see if there's anything cool." which would be just awesome if they could find a hidden discarded gem.

A laugh, "Good! Now, we're both going to get two new pairs~!" Mhairi squees. Doing a happy dance, and not caring that the other shoppers were looking at her weird.

"I did!" she chirps, then leans in and admits softly, "But it was mostly the wyrd." She pulls away, "I think it was mostly that I didn't remember how to interact and I was afraid of messing up, now...I'm learning again and I've decided that I don't care enough anymore to be terrified of every little thing, and I was. That scared. I-I couldn't do anything I couldn't....but it takes so much energy to be that scared all the time...." Mhairi shakes her head, "No bad thoughts, we're hear for shopping and fun!" a smile, maybe a little forced, but there.

A smile, more real. "Cool, I didn't know -- also it's the first thing I grabbed." But looking at the dress and the Fairest, it would look amazing. "If you're not getting it, I'll get it for you, since yeah that'll look awesome on you." a nod.

"Oh..oh wow, that's...sparkly..." Mhairi comes closer to feel the texture. "...this is not something I'd pick out for myself," Mhairi tells the Nix, "But, I'll give it a go...? Mhairi takes it and puts it over her arm. "We can try a few things on at a time....now, how about....this?" showing the black dress to Sera, "I could loan you a corset so you could try a darker look, and if you don't like it, you still have a little black dress..." it would be better on their budget then buying something Sera didn't know she'd ever like to wear.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding along, “I thought that darker eye makeup could really make my eyes stand out.” Well, more than they already do that is. She knew her eyes were one of her best features, and always seemed to draw attention. “Well, not sure how gothic I dare go.” She says with a laugh. “I mean, what if I look like a hot mess? That just wouldn’t work.” She doubted she could look a hot mess, but it could happen, maybe if she really tried.

There was a musical laugh at the obvious happiness rolling off Mhairi at the thought of more shoes. “So do you prefer to build you outfit around a specific pair of shoes, or the other way around?” serious question. Some people picked the shoes out first, some the outfit, some both.

She smirks at the mention of the Wyrd, remembering the time at the market. When they were shopping for things for her spun item. Then there was a nod, “Glad to hear that you don’t care enough anymore. Life is too full of things to enjoy and too short to be spent wasting it worry about tiny things. And that energy could be spent shopping!” she exclaims with a grin.

“That’s awfully generous of you, but I am totally getting it. Even if I don’t wear it when we go out, I can defiantly find a night to wear it out.” She hadn’t had someone offer to buy her a dress in a while.

Giggling, “It is. And it not being something you would pick for yourself is why it caught my eye. Sometimes it’s fun to step out of what we’re comfortable with, and this,” pointing to the dress, “will look amazing on you. So yeah, try it on and try to tell me it doesn’t look badass on you.” She still stood by her opinion that the color would pop on Mahiri.

As the black dress was held up, the Nix eyes it, head cocked to the side, “Not something I would usually pick, I tend to gravitate towards more form fitting styles. But, I’m willing to try it.” Sure, why not. “A corset?” she had reservations about those things, having worn them way too much for her Keeper. “I have a natural aversion to them, having a not so pleasant memory of them. But,” she draws the word out, “I'm willing to give one another go. Cause this is about trying new things right?” with that said, she looks around again, eyes settling upon an amazing skirt.

Grabbing it and holding it up, “Now this? This is great!” she gushes, “With a cute top, and killer heels you could totally own any club. The different lengths paired with the lacing,” head nod, “yup. You need to try this on!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It really, really could!" Mhairi enthuses, "Browns, blacks...yum. It'd make your eyes pop!"

A smile with a laugh, "There are different levels of goth -- and different styles, so we can pick something that's 'right' for you. Or maybe not so horrible." then a kinder smile, "And, I know you're..." a Fairest, beautiful be definition, "I doubt you'd end up like a hot mess...and I wouldn't do that to you."

A giddy thrum zings through the wisp, "Yes!" a nod, then she laughs at herself. "I find something, most of the time it's shoes and I build the outfit from the ground up...but sometimes I make exceptions, but I try to get things that'll go with more then one thing, so I'm not a one trick pony, wardrobe wise."

A nod, a little sad. "Lots of my friends came and went before I learned that, and...I wish I learned it sooner, I could have done something maybe. Maybe I could have convinced them to stay...or maybe even say goodbye..." she shakes her head again. "Yes! All that energy can be spent shopping!" The wisp paws at the racks, pulling this or that, before scrunching her face up and returning it to it's place.

A laugh, "Honey, you were made for that dress." then her brain catches up with her words and if the Treasured looks effected by the thoughtless comment, Mhairi'll offer an apology.

"Ahh," a nod, "Well, I'll try it on, but I don't know...hell I might end up liking it." Mhairi didn't know if she'd end up liking the shiny dress, but she would try it on. "Oh...shit. Sorry. I...you don't need a corset to do goth. I just like 'em." Mhairi says, and tries to look around for something else, that might work.

While Sera found a white skirt, Mhairi pulled out a black one, "How about th-ohmygosh that is amazing!" Mhairi makes a beeline to the offered skit, "Yessss...." she near hisses and knows she'll be leaving with this.

"You have an amazing eye!" Mhairi complements when she looks up from the fabric, and gives the Nix a bright smile.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a laugh, “Well, glad to hear you won’t make me into a hot mess. You know, there are some girls that, like, do that to their friends on purpose. Not that I would ever say you would do that or anything, but yeah, it’s actually a thing.” She’d seen more time than she could count at pageants. “Sad really.” Some girls could be so petty.

Nodding, “That makes sense. And yeah, it’s good to have shoes that go with multiple outfits. Though I do have shoes, well, there more boots, that only seem to work with certain skirts or dresses. You know? You’re going to have to show me your shoe collection sometime!” cause it sounded like Mhairi had a lot of shoes and the Nix wanted to droll over them.

It sounded like the Wisp still held some guilt about her friends leaving. “Sometimes people just need to move on to grow and find themselves. It’s not you, or you lacking something, it’s just how people are. And you never know, maybe someday they’ll come back, with awesome stories to share and experiences that helped them become better.” Lost were especially prone to wandering from place to place, looking for something that only they knew.

The comment clearly didn’t upset or offend her, the grin that followed the words making it obvious.

“That’s all I ask, just try it on and see.” Sometimes seeing it on made all the difference.

Laughing and waving a hand dismissively, “Hey, no worries! I just haven’t had a good experience with them. And that’s not to say my opinion couldn’t be changed, which is why I’m willing to give it a shot. You do make them look amazing and comfortable.” Wink.

Eyes widen as she eyes the skirt Mhairi held up, “Oh, I love the detail on that! Between the lace and the ribbon my butt would look amazing!” she gushed, not embarrassed by bragging about her ass. It was a nice ass, she knew it, and that skirt would make it stand out.

She then laughs as Mhairi gushes over the skirt, “Never really thought I had a good eye for clothes, but thanks!” coming from someone who wanted to design clothes, that was a huge compliment.

“Now, in keeping with what you were saying about adding a corset to a dress,” she slides dresses on the rack, before settling on one. Holding it up, “Now what about this with a corset? I simply love the one long sleeve, it’s different but not too different.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I wouldn't even do that to my worst enemies!" says the wisp with a smile, "Fashion is sacred." a semi-solemn nod, "It is sad. I never got girls like that." especially since she'd been on the other end of that, the one being made a mess off. Back when she was trying to be 'normal', and desperately wishing she had 'normal' friends.

"Ohmigod boots~" Mhairi coos before she can stop herself. "I love boots." the wisp taps the toe of her current pair on the ground, "I will find an excuse to wear a pair whenever the mood strikes. So, if it's boots you're after, I'll find you somethng that'll showcase a wickedly amazing pair of boots!" Mhairi informs the Nix with all due seriousness, then she grins and nods, "I'll show you, maybe you could come over and we could get ready together before we head out?"

"Yeah, I guess..." Mhairi sighs, "But I don't have to like it." her head shakes, "Yeah! Maybe!" Mhairi grins and wishes the people who've left would somehow, someway find their way back.

Mhairi smiles at the Fairest and moves on.

"Alrighty." Though with that sort of promise, Mhairi had to wonder what else Sera would want to have her try on.

"The trick...is allowing yourself to breathe." Mhairi says, "They can be amazing for support, like boobs and for your back too. But they need to be tight enough to do their job and lose enough that you can breathe and feel comfortable."

A bright laugh, "Yes, yes you butt will look amazing in this skirt."

"You do have a good eye," Mhairi nods, "I wouldn't have noticed that skirt, but ohmigod! It's amazing." Mhairi mostly wouldn't have paid it any mind because it was white, but maybe with this treasure she should reevaluate her thoughts on that particular color.

Mhairi finger tugs at the next one Sera picks out and nods, "That could look cool. Interesting...I'd have to add a certain kind of corset, or be careful when I put it on....or use some tape to make sure I'm not gonna fall out on the one side, but yeah!" Mhairi nods and throws it over her arm to go along with the sparkly dress and the killer skirt.

"Hmm, no, no, no-ye-no..." Mhairi darts around the racks "How do you feel about lace...and bows?" Mhairi pulls out her newest find.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A solemn shake of her head, “I never understood girls like that. But I’ve seen it both from girls and their mothers. It’s a sad and pitiful thing to see. Makes you wonder who those people grew up to be, or what they went through to be turned into someone like that.” They were the mean girls, ones who would always be stuck in the delusion of their own mind. But then she smiles, “Glad to know you wouldn’t do that.” Wink, “But I never thought you would, never got that psycho jealous type vibe from you.” Not once. Usually other girls were catty and nasty, but not the Wisp. She had always been kind.

Grinning, eyes glowing with excitement, “Then I have to show you the ones I have! You’ll love them! And if we’re the same size, you can even borrow them if you like. I’ve come across some real nice ones in my thrift adventures. Now I’m not sure what type of shoe I’m after right now. I think it depends on what outfits we decide on. Both styles have benefits. A nice pair of stilettos will highlight and lengthen the leg while an amazing pair of boots will take a skirt to the next level. But I am eager to see what your eyes find.” She clearly had a better eye for shoes than the Nix, that was obvious. “Hey, that’s a great idea! Getting ready together, count me in!” that would be fun!

“Well, I’ll have to trust in your obvious expertise in that field. And I’m more than happy to try one, maybe I just had poorly fitting ones.” Or it could be not having a say in what she wore. Probably a mixture of the two.

There was a giggle and a little wiggle of her butt as she looked through the racks.

“The color will allow you to pair it with just about any color shirt, plus make you stand out. Most people wear dark color to clubs, a nice white will draw all the eyes to you. Well, more than your looks normally do that is.” The Wisp turned heads where she went, that was clear.

Nodding, “Double sided tape will save you there.” Had saved her a few times. “Even if you didn’t want to add a corset, it’s a fun twist on the little black dress. Hell, even a really cute metal belt would look hot. Then add a killer pair of heels and you’re set to go.” If Mhairi wasn’t going to get the dress, Sera was. She was already imagining the various accessories she could add to it.

She looks to the dress at the mention of lace, “Lace? I love lace, and love it even more with some leather. But that is soo cute!” she gushes, “I could see myself wearing that!” the dress was added to the ever-growing pile.

There was then a laugh as she holds up her arm, “I think it’s time to try things on cause we’re getting really close to putting on a fashion show here.” From her tone it was clear she didn’t mind.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"They're the ones that make guys think we're all petty bitches." Mhairi shakes their heads, "But they probably snagged a guy and are trophy wives. Or nagged their way to what they think is the 'perfict' life." it's hard to tell with eyes that are just flames escaping from sockets, but Mhairi might have rolled them.

A laugh, "Thanks, I'd hate to be giving off that vibe. And, you're a nice, not a psycho jealous bitch too." Mhairi smiles.

That got Mhairi attention! "I'm a size seven!" she chirps out quick, not just the thought of borrowing some of Sera's collection, but the thought of possible future shoe gifts filling her mind. "We're probably going to have to go to a shoe store to find something perfict." not that Mhairi was apposed to that. Not at all!

"Cool!" Mhairi seems to bounce a little, "We can do dinner, have some wine...err juice. It'll be fun."

Mhairi nods, "I'll let you try one, but I might need to order a larger one for you, your uh-girls might be larger then mine." The moonlit glow of her skin, turns pink as she blushes.

"True!" Mhairi says thinking about it, and the black lights in most clubs and how that would make the skirt glow, then the rest of Sera's words register, "Ah...thanks?" Mhairi still felt weird when she was talking about her looks. Compared to a Fairest, she always felt like frumpy potato.

"For sure, I can't remember if I still have any....might need to pick some up since we're out." Mhairi nods, her mind's eye working, "I think I have a belt that would look cool...I haven't found anything I really wanted to use with it yet...but I couldn't just leave it in the store, I knew I'd find something for it eventually." a smile, "But, it might work better for you...?" Mhairi says/asks, noticing the way the Nix eye'd the dress.

A laugh, "Good to know!" then a smile as Sera takes the dress off and adds it to her pile.

Another laugh, this time paired with a nod. "Yeah, I was just thinking that myself." taking the cloths thrown over her arm, Mhairi started walking towards the dressing rooms.

After getting access to a room each, the wisp smiles at the Nix, "So...are we doing a fashion show? Or are we just gonna try stuff on and surprise each other with what we pick when we leave?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well, I won’t lie, I can be petty sometimes. But it depends on the situation and my mood.” And how her day was going and a few other factors. “But I don’t like, go out of my way to be that way. And urgh! A trophy wife! Yuck!” her nose wrinkles at the thought, “No thank you.” Nope, not this Nix. Not after spending years on a pedestal and being told what to wear, what to say and when to sing. Nope.

Smirking, “Good to know I’m nice. I try.” Like most people, she could be jealous too. But she just knew when and where to let it show.

More laughing, “Think we can work something out then.” Clearly the Wisp liked the idea of sharing shoes. “And yeah, so much yeah on show shopping. You can’t go shopping for clothes and not get some new shoes too.” It felt good to have someone on the same page with clothes and shoes.

The caught the slip about the wine, but doesn’t say anything. Seemed she remembered that the Treasured didn’t drink, which was nice. Not a lot of people caught on or even bothered to remember that fact.

And then the mention of her boobs being larger than Mhairi’s caused a snort and giggle, and was that a blush?! “Uh, not sure. Never actually took the time to size your up. But aren’t they supposed to,” a free arm was then pressed against her chest, “you know, smoosh them?” smoosh was now the technical term. Why the blush? They both had them, and not like there was a guy with them. Not that it would bother her, she didn’t care.

Shaking her head, “As much as I know I could make the dress work, I want to see it on you. And see what you come up with to add to it.” A chance to see how creative Mhairi could be. “I can always find a similar dress or style.” A dismissive wave of her hand.

The Nix follows suit, eager to try all the dresses on.

A finger was pressed against her lips as she thought, “Hmmm, both sound like they could be fun. But I think trying them on, showing each other, and then picking one in secret would fulfill both ideas. So you get to see what they look like, but then be surprised by what the other picked.” Sage nod. “It could work. Though to throw you off I might have to get a few of them. Or do that thing you mentioned and have them hold them all and come back without you. Either way, yeah.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"...yeah. Me too." but it took a lot to get Mhairi to that point.

Mhairi gives her own shudder, and agrees.

"Words to live by. Solemn nod, belied by the smile on her lips.

Mhairi's still glowing pink. "Uh. Yeah. Kinds. It make them go up and out, ish. It's better support then a normal bra. If you're looking for an underbust, you just need your waist and hip side, depending on length of the corset, if it's over bust you need to think about cup size too."

A nod, "Alight." Maybe Mhairi could make Sera one like this for her to model for her.

"Sure! Sounds like a plan." Mhairi nods in agreement. Then grins and nods, "Or we could do to separate tills and not peak in the bags." She offers before she closes the door to the dressing room.

Mhairi sets each of the articles of clothing about the room so she could look at each individually. Quickly slipping out of her boots and leggings she practically dives into that white skirt. As she checks herself out in the mirror she bunches up her own top and knots it over the top of the skirt, but to be able to see it better.

With a grin, and a shimmy Mhairi heads out of the room to show Sera and to see which would be the Nix's first pick.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was actually starting to be amused by the whole glowing pink thing.

“I must say, that’s a lovely shade of pink on you.” She teases with a wink. “That aside, I have no idea. The ones I’ve worn were, uh, really formal? Not sure if that’s the right word. Was a bitch to get into, had to have help and actually helped with my posture.” In a sick way. “So it was more for, eh,” a hand absently waves as she looks for the word, “aesthetics? They weren’t my choice. But anyways, I guess it depends on what style would best compliment the dress?” this was the Wisps field.

“Ah, yes! Separate tills would make things a lot easier!” duh, why didn’t that occur to her? Maybe it was the excitement of all the clothes she was holding.

The dresses were hung on the pegs as she kicks the flats off. The jeans were quickly taken off as the skirt was slipped into. She was tempted, very tempted, to try the sparkly dress on first. Cause sparkles and she was dying to see how it looked with her gilded skin. But that was predictable, and she didn’t want that. So the skirt it was.

A few turns were taken in the small space, head looking over her shoulder to see how it fit, a few poses struck before she opens the door.

Seeing that Mhairi picked the white skirt first was a pleasant surprise. She didn’t remember seeing the Elemental in the color before, so there was a pause as she looks her up and down.

A hand was held up as her finger spins, “Spin!” she demands with a smile. Then her hands clap together with glee, “It’s looks amazing on you! You should wear more white, it really looks great on you!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread