Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix beams, “Great!” though a look was stolen to look to Mhairi, just in case.

If it was possible for her smile to widen, it did, with pride and excitement, “Really?! Thanks! Was my first attempt at making something.” Cause you don’t come right out in a public place and say hedgespun. It just wasn’t done. A hand goes up to absently feel the gem before looking to the Wisp, “I’m actually still learning, any talent and success goes to this stunning lady right here.” A nod to the Autumn Queen. Credit where it was due, “She helped me a lot, even gave me a confidence boost to try it. But I’d be more than happy to share what I’ve learn thus far. I still have a long way to go.” More complicated items.

“I vote for seats.” Head nod. "And my stomach does too." grin.

Then there was a shrug, “I could go either way. Outside or inside, either works for me. So long as there is pie, and coffee, there needs to be coffee.” Cause coffee goes with pie. But also because she liked the taste.

She then nods to Circe, “Well, hopefully things will begin to pick up for you.” Her tone genuine. She always wanted to see other Lost do well. “And thank you.” Seemed she really did do a good job. Or people were just being nice. She wasn’t sure, but goes with thinking she did a good job.

“Pie it is!” she gushes, “The strawberry rhubarb is amazing! And if pie isn’t your thing, their pancakes are pretty great too.” Yup, true story.

The Treasured follows behind the Summer, “Sounds like a plan. Though I’ll probably hit the gym, get some training in. Need to keep my girlish figure.” She adds with a wink and a musical laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

“Inside’s fine,” he said taking up the rear as they all entered. He took Sera's comment in stride. It wasn't really surprising that the Autumn Queen knew hedgecraft, though the chance of her teaching a Summer would probably make both her and Alex anxious.

With inside seeming to be the majority vote he asked to be seated and once sat, picked up a menu. Eyes darted around the laminated paper, checking price and portions, occasionally looking around the diner for real nonpicture examples. This continued until everyone had sat down.

“All this talk of pie and they don’t even have Shepard’s,” he mumbled to himself.

He didn’t sound or seem too disappointed, though. Especially because he was already waving over an older waitress.

“Howdy,” he glanced at her name tag “Peggy. Can I get a lumberjack breakfast, eggs scrambled and sausage, hashbrowns not fries, a slice of apple pie, and a vanilla milkshake?” She seemed a little taken aback by the immiediate rapid fire order. She paused speechless for a second, which Donovan apparently took that he needed to further detail his order “And you can bring ‘em out as you make ‘em. Ain’t got to worry about doin’ courses.”

Peggy seemed to recover quickly, taking down the order and offering coffee to the table. “Will you be having your usual?” she added to Mhairi and Seraphina “Or maybe you need more time to consider.”
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

And just like that, they're all sitting in the dinner, Peggy taking their order. "Hmm, I think...no. Well. The pie yes, after, but I'm feeling a pulled pork sandwich." Mhairi thinks for a second, "And ah, how about a root beer float?" it needing something cool and refreshing, and hey, it had ice cream, so it was doubly awesome.

"Yeah?" asks Mhairi, "What you were talking about before? With good ol'uh-" Mhairi flounders, not knowing what she could call what Circe did without drawing attention, "Uh-Tommy?" Tommy guns were a thing right? Sure, that'll work for a code, Mhairi guessed and hoped the table, or at least Circe got it. Maybe she should have just done some finger guns. "Or were you talking about something less, uh...” a finger draws a line on the table and points to one side of it. Would that equate, 'wrong side of the law'?

...probably not.

"It's-" A pink glow ignites, floating upon her face, "It's a wonderful kind of magic...making things. And when that something, something that...is useful-not, when it's a look into..." this was hard to articulate in code, "It makes everything feel a little more Disney and less Brothers Grimm." there, that had to work. "When Sera said she was interested....I had to encourage that."

Then to Sera, "Not that long at all, you've really picked up on what's needed," thinking back to when they sat in her workshop and talked back and forth about her jacket.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fingers crossed," Circe showed her fingers crossed when Seraphina wished her good luck in her career. "Gym? Why oh right, yeah, uh, excercise and all," Circe threw in a laugh too. She'd just ignore any glares from female customers.

One of her ear's bounced at Donovan's complaint. Seemed that wasn't going to hinder him from getting meat. "Oooh, good choice. I think I'll have the blueberry pie with coffee and steak if you have that as a option," she liked blueberries. They were good for her eyes and her skin. "Plentiful on the beef as that's my lunch," Circe grinned with a lot of teeth, "I'm totally a carnivore right now, ha."

Mhairi choice of code got her to get curious for a second. Tommy? Was that one of her buyers or, oh. "Ah Thomas, his services are in demand but so much more is wanted too. I suppose I just need to expand my operations," Circe grinned as she got Mhairi's hint. And decided to roll with it in a different direction: "Indeed Mhairi. It may not be best to talk on such dirty business. Such filth ain't exactly a converstation for eating out. A," Circe's grin turned massive, "I hesitate to call it a shitty topic, as I could get hit me for a pun."

Late the normans draw their own conclusions. They'd probably think Circe was talking about a septic service or something. As was her intent. She didn't exactly see the Disney better then Brothers Grimm thing. Probably because she didn't see enough Disney, "I don't know about that, some Disney moments are pretty fucking dark. Like the teeth squid that ate Johnny Depp." Which was quite different from most of its animated films or television programs.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking over the menu towards Donovan, “I haven’t had that in years!” she says, “And now I’m going to have to find some, cause I’m going to be craving it.” Damn it.

Smiling warmly to Peggy, “Defiantly my usual! Thank you.” It was always nice when waitresses remembered you. Or was that saying something about the Nix? Was she spending too much time here? Nah, the food was too good.

She picks up the water and takes a sip as she listens to the conversation flow.

Tommy?

Was that a guy? Or something else? She wasn’t completely sure, so she stays quiet.

Beaming to the Wisp, “Well I had an excellent teacher and coach.” And being creative didn’t hurt, or a willingness to learn. “But yeah, I agree completely! It’s wonderful and amazing, just watching your creations come into form. A great creative outlet too.” Stupid coded talk.

Grinning to Circe, “Exercise, and training, makes for a fun afternoon for me. Haven’t gotten to beat up anyone on the mat today.” And her day just was not complete without beating up some guy at the gym.

“Ohh, blueberry sounds good too.”
    There was a scrunching of her face as she quickly went over what she had ordered again, strawberry pancakes, extra whipped cream, strawberry rhubarb pie, coffee. She then chews on her bottom lip, “Damn it. Well, maybe I’ll get a piece of the blueberry pie to go.” Then she nods, “Yup, decided.” Then she could eat it later.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

Donovan looked back and forth between Mhairi and Circe as they talked about Tommy/Thomas. “The librarian?” he asked confused. Was Circe working with the Autumn on something? Dirty business?

“Don’t got to look far,” he said to Seraphina “It’s just crust, meat, gravy, and greens. Easy enough to make. Assumin’ you can buy the stuff at the grocery store.” Less so living hand to mouth. Meat and fresh vegetables seemed particularly over priced. "Not those premade pot pies neither. Ain't nothing as good as from scratch."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi laughs, "I'm feeling a little like a carnivore too," a giggle, because normally it was all bacon and eggs for her here. Well, that and pie.

"I didn't me our friendly neighborhood librarian." she says, seriously wishing she could go back and use the damn finger guns, but maybe it was a good thing that it wasn't imitatively clear that she meant a tommy gun, or guns in general.

A nod, understanding, and by the light in Circe's eyes and her following words it looks like she got it, "I don't have any contacts to help you with uh-cleaning," trying to align with her metaphor, "Operations, but expanding out from a niche clientele can only help your business."

The topic turns, "I mean when you think of Disney you think of a happily ever after, and things-words like sweet and beautiful, that's what I meant." she explains, after Circe points out that Disney isn't just doing cartoon anymore. Which, was still weird to Mhairi.

Mhairi nods along with Donovan, "That's true. I wish I was a fair cook. Fresh is best, sadly my growing talent in making things doesn't extend to the kitchen, or at least I don't think it does." Maybe for the Freehold meeting she called she could try and bake some cookies or something.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sera was speaking her language, getting Circe to laugh, "The look on their face when a 'purty lil thing'," she depended her voice for that part, "lays 'em flat out is always great too," the laugh continued. "You'll have to lead me to this gym Sera, I might like it."

Why debate the food? Have everything. Donovan's question threw Circe off track, "Librarian?" it took a second to figure it out and Mhairi beat her to it. Circe just nodded her head quickly, "Oh, yeah not that cu, erm little guy. A different Tommy. Very different."

Circe didn't comment on Donovan's cullinary preferences. Not that she doubted him but if the dung was part of his Mein she'd not be trusting of food he made. She'd had her fill of scavenging food around the Light Post very, very quickly. "I ain't a good cook. Prefer more mechanical stuff with my hands then dough," the Fairest shrugged, saying all she thought of the subject.

Mhairi offer however got a solid nod from her, "Sorry to hear that. A varied portfolio is good though. Economically speaking, it helps to avoid disaster. Hmm, ya know? I could expand a little since I know some guys that are good at," the elf giggled, "giving props."

No subterfuge there: just a truly bad pun. Circe was talking about literal props.

Happily ever after though got a laugh out of Circe, "Eh, I just always thought that seeing one of those musical numbers just happen would be kinda creepy for a bystander."

Peggy piped in: “We got steak. You want well done or rare?"

"Well done would be most well done, thanks Peggy."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The little mole guy? Thankfully Donovan asked for clarification.

Smiling to him, “I’m sure I can find the stuff, might have to find a recipe though. I’m not all that skilled in the kitchen, I can make a few things, so long as I have a recipe.” She says with a musical laugh. “But I’m seriously going to look into it. It has everything that makes an amazing meal! Meat and potatoes!” she was defiantly a meat and potato girl. “And if there is no story on the news about an apartment building burning down, I was successful!” she jokes.

She then nods once, “Noted, no premade pot pies.” Though premade worked for her. But she’d try and take his advice.

And then the Wisp clarifies thing more. So she wasn’t talking about Thomas. Mole Thomas. She felt completely out of the loop, but that was ok. She had her coffee and was quite content sipping on it.

And then business talk of some kind. Circe business. So maybe guns? Or something along those lines.

Nothing to add, she sips more coffee.

Shrugging, “When I hear Disney I think of childrens cartoons and overpriced theme parks. But they have brought some fairy tales to life. Well, their version of them anyways. I personally think Grimm did them best, but I’ve never been a happily ever after type girl.” She never believed in fairy tales, prince charming and that whole line of crap. Real life wasn’t like that. And the original fairy tales were never meant to be soft and gentle.

“We could take some cooking classes.”
    She offers, “Not sure if it would help anything, but it could be fun and something different.” Was an idea. “Truthfully, I’d kinda like to be better in the kitchen.” Not domesticated or anything, just better. "And if you're looking for fresh ingredients, maybe someone in one of the clubs is good at it. Maybe even look into somewhat of a community garden of sorts." another shrug.

Sera joins Circe in the laugh, the elf got it, “Glad you get it! The look is priceless!” she exclaims, “Love to have come sometime. I’m sure you could lay a few flat too.” See, something in common! This was good.

Ok, so they were talking about guns. Noted. Tommy was not the mole and was a gun. Made sense, she didn’t think Thomas would like being called Tommy.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Mien

Mien
    Active Pledges

PRE

Donovan wondered if any of them really knew what a luxury meat was. What it really meant to be a carnivore. The suckling you raised from youth for the slaughter. The traps you laid to capture prey. Fighting off predators to keep them from taking your kill. Here the in the diner, everything was so distant. You didn’t have to worry where the meal came from. It came ready served. It seemed… wrong somehow.

He shook off the feeling, focusing on the here and now. They apparently weren’t talking about Land. Though he wasn’t sure if not that, then who they were referring too. Whatever the case, Circe seemed like she was going to drop the subject.

“If you’re interested, I got some recipes.” The Woodwalker tapped his head “Ate mostly scrap Over There. Learned a lot about how to make bits of this and that into a meal. Ain’t half bad neither.” At least according to some. When it came down to it, food was food.

“Heard Southside Community Park’s got plots for rent,” he said when Seraphina brought up gardening. "Been thinkin’ of tryin’ to start one on the other side of the fence as well.”

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread