Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums, nodding, "I will." hell, she might need to talk to Sera afterword anyway.

"I....I guess that's true. Some people...some they can just walk it off. Acting so confidant, making it seem like whatever happened was the plan all along.....and I can't do that. Or I don't think I can."

A laugh, "She might have been, but. I should have known that getting hot coffee spilt all over you would make someone mad." her head shakes, "Though maybe it's a good thing that people get mad like that all the time. I mean, it's not. But it's good for Summers. Easier time finding the glamour they like."

A sigh and a nod, "I used to be good at it though, that's why it's hard for me. I needed to read someone for a con, now though....it's like I'm all thumbs. But, yeah I've been looking into it. Books and tv shows. Mostly my plans are fake it till i make it.....or something like that." or at least those are her thoughts when she's not all caught up in her head.

"It really, really is. I watched a part of an episode once, and it...." she trails off, fell-flames flickering. She didn't need to tell Sera how it was like.

"That's true. Not just Fairest, like you said, but other Treasureds....they've had a different time then you, especially since your kith split in two. You could study that, Thomas had books about stuff like that. That's what he means when he says 'our condition'." says the Ashen Queen, "You can talk - you listen to me! And I know things don't come out right when I'm speaking." a hasty nod,

"So true!" a happy nod, pleased that Sera was comfortable with her Court and - uh...other things of that nature. Or Mhairi's pretty sure she's happy about that stuff. Everything was kinda fuzzy.

Mhairi considers, and considers some one.

"Sure!" a happy nod, "Sounds like a plan!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Most of the time that’s what it is, an act.” She says, “Anyone can do it, you just need the confidence to do it. It’s also a defense mechanism, it’s just a matter of learning how to use it. There are a lot of times that letting someone think they’ve won, or that they’ve gotten under your skin, gives you the upper hand.” But what the Wisp seemed to lack was the confidence in herself, and that would work against her.

“Well, go back to the basics with it. Do you remember what you were taught as a kid? Cause surely you had people, family, who taught you the trade. Go back to what they said. You can still kick ass at it, but dwelling on failures and mistakes will prevent you from succeeding.”
    True story.

She simply nods to the mention of her watching an episode. Which only gave the audience a brief and sometimes false sense of what really happened. Most didn’t follow the kids and their parents when they got home, that’s when shit got real.

Shrugging, “Not sure what could be gained from studying it. I believe the split occurred because of what was going on, the many different aspects of each Kith was an everyday thing. Or if studying would really help with anything. But that’s not to say I’m not open to it, just not really expecting anything mind blowing to come of it. Now Contracts? That’s a little more interesting to me, those are fascinating and fun.” So many possibilities to learn.

“Just let me know which weekend works best for you.”
    She knew Mhairi had a busier schedule than she did, so she’d let her decide the night.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It just seems...weird. It's done so well that...it doesn't seem like an act." Mhairi says, even as she considers what Sera was saying. A defense mechanism? That, made a lot of sense.

"I...remember. Kind of. When I was There....everything I learned about reading a person was turned into reading Them...and since I've been back. I think I lost that too. So, I'm started at square one, I think I just need to...think. or something."

"No...I mean that if you're interested in finding out some whys and hows. I know there's Fairest's who've been through basically the same thing, but they're different kiths. Even if they have a single kith." her head shakes, "You could learn...I don't know. Lots, learning what's changed in you might....help. Maybe." she shrugs, "They are! Which is why I'm inviting you! Not everyone thinks that." which to Mhairi was strange.

A sleepy little nod, "Okay. It'll probably be in a few weeks."

So we're past the month mark, you wanna wind down and open a shopping scene?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

One shoulder shrugs as she talks, “It’s done so well because it’s been done for so long. We all have had to act at some point in our lives, and when you have to do that over and over again, well, it doesn’t look like an act anymore. You fine tune your movements, your voice and your facial expressions. Now, I’m sure I don’t have to tell you this, but everyone has a tell when they’re lying or acting. But yeah, it is weird, but it’s very useful.” She used to be good at it, now? Not sure much.

Shaking her head, “I don’t think you’ve lost it, I just think you haven’t had to use it as often. So you’ve more become a little rusty.” Nod. “But if it’s something you grew up doing, and something that was still used over there, you’ll get it back. Just going to take some practice. But I think you got it.” Wink.

“Ah.” Whys and hows. Did she care about whys and hows? She wasn’t sure yet. “I’m always open to learning about things. Never know when something you learn will come in play at some point and be very useful.” With the threat of Them always being there, any knowledge was good to have. “Now that surprises me. Why wouldn’t someone find Contracts fascinating?” seemed odd. “They’re part of us, an important tool we have to help us survive. So to me, learning more about them, how they work, seems important. I mean, I don’t have a deep desire to know all the inner workings of them, but some extra knowledge would be good. Useful.” But who knows, maybe after learning a bit she might want more.

“A few weeks works for me.”

Sure

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sera explained, and Mhairi nods. "I just have to start at the beginning." where everyone around her, the beginning was childhood, and it had been for her too, Before. "Which is a pain, but. It's worth doing. I....maybe I could take some acting classes? They do stage fright stuff right, so I could see about that, and get some instruction in uh 'faking it 'til I make it'." a smile, "Or maybe, since I'm working on it. I'll...remember a little more about my childhood. I got broad strokes, but the fine details....they were burned away..." Just like she'd been.

A happier smile, "See, that's the sentiment that has me thinking that you'll be a good fit for this Motley....and even if you didn't. I wanted to ask you anyway." Mhairi admits, "I...you're my friend."

A cough, clearing her throat, and "Some...don't want to remember they're different. They harden their masks, and don't touch the wyrd. They pretend that they're human and that their Durance....wasn't real. That it never happened or was a bad dream....that's an extreme example, but...it happens." Mhairi says softly, "Other times it's just that they don't want to use magic. They're different enough and care not to use what they've gained, relying on their new attributes to lead them through life." A sigh, "I just...I don't understand that. I want to explore our magic and I wanna learn and I wanna know. We're being of two worlds - Ingrid told me that. And it's true. We're....ignoring what makes us different then what we used to be, I....it makes no sense to me." That sounded babble-y.

"Cool!" a nod, and another one.

Dizzy.

"I...think I should water and bed. Thanks, for listening and stuff."

Standing, even as she gave a wobble, Mhairi closed the bottle she'd been drinking out of, and looked at the melted mess that was most of the piece of cake she'd cut for herself gave a sigh and started cleaning up. With quick efficiency, she tidied her hollow, and gave a smile to Sera.

Still unsteady on her feet, Mhairi might have needed to lean on Sera to make sure she didn't fall on her face as the two of them left the Thorns.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread