Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I hear that!" calls Mhairi with a raise of her bottle, though she doesn't drink, at least not then, "And just think, someone new comes in signs it - not bound by the Wyrd....who knows what they could do to us then." they'd know about the paper, and how the 'hold was run, but they wouldn't be bound to keep secrets, nor would they owe anyone within their loyalty.

Gravely the wisp nods, "It's something each and everyone of us has to deal with....but I don't want to make it easier for us to be found." which was why she was having second and third thoughts over her fashion dreams. If her name got big enough, she might very well lead all sorts to the 'hold.

"Exactly!" she exclaims, "I don't think we need to change more then we have. We've already changed everything about the 'hold, I just want to have everything settled before...well if, we need to change things more. If we get a sudden influx of Lost or - you know."

Shocked at the sudden vehemence, Mhairi blinks dumbly for a minute, "I...I" wow would cover it, no one in her life had ever said something like that to her, and with just how Sera was, Mhairi knew the Fairest mean every single word. "Just my Fashion stuff. I've been trying to build that up...I haven't gotten very far, but I've talked to some people. And, uh. Funderland I guess. Keeping that operating as a real amusement park."

Mhairi nods, "That's what I'd do too." it's what she had done in the past, maybe not about something of this magnitude, but if you want someone to trust you, you need to work on that. Find out what would help, and do it. Not, whatever it was that Brown was doing now. Maybe it was her own biases, but since she hadn't heard from Brown since the last meeting, she knew he wasn't trying to gain her trust.

A laugh at the wink, "I wasn't expecting to stand up and have no one on my side, but. He has a better way with words then me." Mhairi might have said that he was better with people then she was, but hearing that Sera felt something was 'off' with him too made her believe that there might be more who felt that way about the mirrorskin.

Mhairi listens, and nods, "That's the plan...I just," she shrugged, "Like you said, there's a lot of balls in the air." and every single one was a new cause for different worries.

"It is the best," she says even if hers was more ice cream then cake, "If I wasn't...I'd probably do the same."

Then a bright nod, "Yes! This has to be a thing. I miss just talking to someone and hanging out. Ever since...well. It's been a while."

It takes Mhairi's mind a moment to realign it's self. "Well...I, I've been so worried about all of this that, well. I haven't really trying to do other things," Mhairi thinks for a moment, "I met with a new ling, A Summer. Donovan. He's uh...I kinda word vomited all over him." Mhairi says with a pink glowing blush.

Then, "And I-ah..I wanted to say something, not now. But. Maybe when everything thing was settled, but...uh. I was asked to join a Motley with Thomas and Ingrid...I was wondering if, if you'd want to join it-uh-too...."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Well, I’m glad someone else see’s the problem with it.” And that was the truth. If she was the only one who saw an issue with it, well, then that was that. Decision would be made. Her safety was more important than finally feeling like she found a home.

Looking into the Wisps mesmerizing eyes, “Thank you for that. As much as I don’t want to see the Freehold ripped apart by this, I won’t support it. My safety is too important to me. And knowing our freedom and safety is important to you as well means a lot.” She knew people who would cave to the pressure, or go with it out of convenience. And that wasn’t someone she could support.

Another nod, “It makes sense. Getting this mess settled before someone new walks in and gets the wrong impression about us. Or worse, someone who seeks to harm what we’re trying to build. Seeing a weakness among us makes us vulnerable, we can’t have that.” And there was only so much she could do.

Mhairi’s fashion, it was her dream, something Sera wanted to see come to life. “You should keep perusing that. It’s your dream, your desire, and something that seems to bring you great joy. Don’t give up on it because of him, trust me, he’s not worth it. Well, no man is worth it, but still.” She hoped Mhairi got the idea. “I might not know as much about fear as you do, but I know you cannot let it take your dreams from you. If I had given into my stage fright when I was younger, who knows where I'd be. I still believe you should chase those dreams and make them become real. Let him make his threats. Now while they could put up some road blocks, we have to be honest here, but those can’t stop you. Show him his little threats and influence won’t break you.” That would let him win, and think he could do it to others. “As far as the park,” there was a shrug, “I think we’re good. People are coming and spending money, the Seasons are making their attractions popular, think it’s working. But having a divide among the Season could hurt us. It’s a reality we have to face. But I think once things settled and things are talked out, we’ll be good.” She had to hold on to her hope. It had gotten her this far.

A free hand waves her words off, “So he can talk, big deal. So can used car sales men and no one likes them.” Another shrug. “But you have your time here within the Freehold on your side, and passion. His passion is whatever gets him whatever he wants. But yours? It’s how much you obviously care for the Freehold and those who reside in it. Use that.” Let him talk, he would eventually talk himself into a hole.

Smiling, with a slight flush to her cheeks, “I never got to hang out with girls growing up. Never got to do the whole sleepover and gossip thing, never really got to just be a girl. It was always pageants and training and practice.” A heavy sigh, “So yeah, I hope we can hangout more. Even if it’s just cause you want to vent, I’m good with that. Or even if we want to just bs about whatever, that works too.” It was at this point she wished the Freehold could see the Wisp as she saw her. A friend, someone who cared and only wanted the best for those around her. Someone who would do anything in her power to protect them.

As she takes a bite of the cake, she stops, looks at Mhairi and snorts. She finishes chewing, “Word vomited?” she laughed, a belly laugh, but still with that musical quality. “Love it!” but clearly that was unsettling to the Elemental, “New Ling is good. And I wouldn’t worry about the whole word vomiting. You have a lot on your mind and I think once he gets to know you, it’ll be ok.” Nod. “But if you dwell on it and make a big deal out of it, he will to. So yeah, just move on.” Another nod. “Maybe we should go shopping sometime or something. Help get your mind on something else and just have fun. Or hell, we could go dancing again!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"If I didn't care about your - and everyone else's - freedom and safety, I would have been long gone myself." with nearly everyone she'd met in the year and a half she'd been here gone, and the Dragon that lingered until Green finally had enough and finished him off for good. If Mhairi had been anymore selfish, she'd have left the 'hold to its troubles and tried her luck elsewhere.

To that, Mhairi nods. "First impressions mean a lot, I've seen some Lost who've come here, only to leave without a word a few weeks after....all I can think of as to why, is their first impression wasn't great and they sought to find a better place elsewhere." another nod, shallower then the last one, "Yeah. I really don't want this. I just want us to be strong enough that we're not see as a small weak 'hold. We're small, yeah, but we can be strong too."

A nervous laugh, "He isn't, but..." her head shakes, mind spinning all the reasons why it wouldn't work but the Nix's words slice through her Fear, and make her listen, "Do you think I could really do something like that?" not care, and carry on? Work towards her dream even knowing that one malicious man could topple everything to the ground. Mhairi sighs, but nods, "Everything's going well, and yeah it could hurt us, but I have no issue with Summer, jut Brown. So..." she shrugs.

This time Mhairi's laugh was genuine "Used car sales man?!" Mhairi giggles, because that's exactly the oily feel she'd gotten from the Mirrorskin, Then, her laughs dies down, and the faith Sera has in her is stagering. "You...thanks."

Mhairi nods, "I never had the 'normal' childhood thing, I...was always with my mom, and we'd....we'd run some scam or a con or whatever, and I never got to hang out with others my own age. So, I-ah get that. So, yeah, the same goes for you. We're friends, and venting and stuff. It's-ah. Yeah. good." Mhairi smiles, it's a little watery.

More laughter, maybe a little nervous but trying to believe what Sera was saying, "I hope so." a nod, "I'll try too, but sometimes it's just...hard to. I fixate on things, I worry over them until even I'm sick of them, then I worry some more."

A blink, "Shopping would be fun...and dancing....that could be fun too. Maybe go shopping for something to wear out...." Mhairi trails off trying to see what Sera thought.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shoulder shrugs, “Hard to say. I know I’ve been through a few Freeholds myself. And sometimes it does come down to the first impression you get. But more often than not, it’s the people. If they’re welcoming and friendly, or cold and distant. Some Lost are just rude and not pleasant to be around. That’s a huge factor to me, if I don’t get a good feeling about those around me, I move on. Now, I’m sure it’s different for everyone, but this Freehold has a lot going for it.” It was true, they had all come together to defeat the Dragon and rebuilt. “I get what you’re saying, appearing weak will hurt us. But disagreements are common and so long as you guys are able to come to an agreement sooner rather than later, I don’t think it’s an issue. But we’re defiantly not weak, not by any means. Hell, we came together and took out that oversized lizard and rebuilt. Not many Freeholds can do that, so that says something.” True story.

There was a hum as she nodded, “Of course. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have said it. You’ll notice that with me, I won’t tell you you can do something if I think you’ll fail. I’m not that kind of girl, I don’t get some sick pleasure out of people failing. I get joy from helping others succeed. I’ll even tell you when something is a dumb idea.” Another shrug, “I just like being honest. Which is why politics doesn't work well for me. So yeah, you can do it. It won’t be easy, if he is indeed working to make you fail and suffer. But that’s not say it can’t be done.” Might be a little harder, but all things worth achieving took work.

“Well, you’re not the only one with an issue with him. If his plan is to attack you and what you are working to build because his feelings got hurt, then he has an enemy in me now. The adult, and right thing to do, is sit down and work it out. But, we can’t all be adults about things, just seems to be how life goes sometimes. But the others need to hear your side, and hear it from you.” Hearing it from her wouldn’t mean anything. Never does.

The Nix beams as Mhairi laughs, and a genuine laugh at that. “It’s what I do.” She says with a chuckle.

Hearing the Elemental share a little about her past was intriguing. Cons and scams? Something tells the Treasured there is much more to that story, but she doesn’t push. “Seems we can bond over our horrible childhoods.” Though each much different, it was something.

Pointing her fork at the Autumn, “See? That’s the problem. Worrying and overthinking isn’t going to fix or help anything. I heard this somewhere, don’t ask me where, my memory isn’t the best at useless bits of info. But the only thing that makes it a thing is that you keep thinking about it. Your thoughts, and overthinking situations only make it worse instead of better. You relive and beat yourself up about things that are said and done. Instead, try and focus on what you can do to fix them, or improve them. You’re forcing yourself to replay those mistakes and nightmares on your own, but you can stop. Your greatest enemy is your own mind, and you need to get out of it and focus on the here and now. It’s not easy, but you got this.” She had to learn the hard way about living in your head. “Tell me one good thing that has come from you worrying and overthinking.” And she looks expectantly at her friend, wondering if she could come up with anything.

Sapphires widen, “Oh! That could be fun! Now that I have some steady income, I’m not limited to second hand stores, so yeah, lets do that!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"It does....and we do." fell flames eye a note "Distance is helping, I think. Being able to think, and reflect. Yeah....as soon as my scheduled opens up a bit, I'll call Brown, we can sit down and talk." Though Mhairi still thinks she should bring a neutral party, which, considering how small the 'hold is, how could any one a 'neutral party', maybe she should bring Thomas and he, one of his Summers....even if, to Mhairi this drama had nothing to do with the Courts, and just the people who happen to lead them.

A nod, and a smile, "That's....a good trait to have, maybe you could talk to Ingrid and see if Spring has a position for someone like that, be recognized in your Court for how, awesome and rare that sort of attitude is."

"Don't let me influence you." she says, then her words catch up with her, "I mean...I don't want you to follow my opinions, but I guess I don't have to worry about you being a-a-sorry-sheep, since you're very....not sheep like at all." Mhairi smiles, and hopes her words were clear enough that Sera didn't take any insult from them.

"Here's to that!" Mhairi calls, raising her bottle and takes a long swig, it burns in the best way, "I wanted to be normal - and, I found some friends, or people I thought were my friends, they just wanted to say they were friends with a freak, and they got me to read their futures. It sucked. And....that's when. You know." she was Taken. "S'more complicated then that, but. Yeah. The start of me, not being me - the other me - my Fetch. Took that 'being normal' all the way to a husband, kids, cat and a dog and the white picket fence." over sharing, hey. Looks like Mhairi's a talkative drunk.

"That...yeah. That. I know, but it's just hard to not. You know? I think. It's what I do, then all my anxiety and stress and oh my goodness Autumn and the 'hold and....I don't sleep well." Mhairi admits with a loud whisper. "Normally I'm very pessimistic, but I'm trying to not be so. I can be better, but..." she stops looking a little wobbly, but no steam is rising from her fell-flame eyes. At least not yet.

Mhairi nibbles on her lip, "Nothing for me. I don't think. But when I was taking car of a friend, I was worried and over thinking and that's better then not worrying about them, right?"

A laugh, "Great! Sounds like a plan!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod as she listened and reached for another piece of the ice cream amazingness. “Sometimes that’s all we need. A little time to reflect on what happened, think about it and approach it again. But glad you’re going to sit down and try to clear the air, I think it will help a lot. Plus, if he isn’t willing to work thing out, I think it will say a lot about him and his intentions.” If his concern was truly for the wellbeing of the Freehold, he should be able to try and work with Mhairi towards it. If not? Well, maybe his intentions weren’t as noble. Would be interesting either way.

An indifferent shrug, “Not sure if it’s awesome or rare. I just tend to not worry what others think of my opinion. Though it wasn’t always like that for me, I used to bite my tongue and go quietly where I was told. It took a while, and some life changing events, for me to learn that wasn’t who I really was. Some people hate it, how honest I am, but hell, guess that’s when the truth hurts. Which is why politics and I don't mix, I won't tell someone something to gain an advantage, nor do I care to try and make myself look more important.” She didn’t think it was anything special, just got her in trouble more often than not.

She laughs, a hearty laugh, “Influence me?” she asks, looking surprised, “No worries about that. I want to hear what everyone has to say about what happened in that meeting and go from there. No one sways my opinions but myself. The way people go about explaining things, how open and transparent they are about things goes a long way. And I think you’re being honest with me. But that’s not say I’m not wrong,” shrug, “but that’s how life is sometimes. And thanks, glad I’m not,” glancing down at herself with a grin, “sheep like.” She laughs again.

A slow nod, “I get that, but you had more than I did. Not that this is a competition or anything, but I didn’t get to have the fake friends. The pageant life is a lot nastier that people let on. We’re pitted against each other from the very start, taught that we are not friends, we’re not to socialize or anything. The other girls are beneath you, your mother will tell you, your worth is determined by what place you take and how large your crown is.” There was resentment in her voice as her face scowls. “I hated it.” The fork absently picks at the cake, “But that’s cool, being able to read futures. I think that would make you more popular and the coolest kid around. But maybe it’s more embraced now and the kids opinions were influenced by their parents. Who knows?” and she remembers talkative drunks, and she was glad to let the Wisp talk as much as she wanted. “I’ve looked into my fetch, but not a whole lot. I didn’t want to go back, I didn’t want to see my mother again. But I wanted to know where they were, that way I could position myself as far away as possible. Cause yeah, awkward!” totally weird. “Normal? Is that what normal is? Cause if so, count me out! I mean seriously, who gets to decide what normal is for everyone else?” people were so quick to judge others.

There was a look of concern, “You shouldn’t have to be that stressed and worried that you lose sleep.” That couldn’t be healthy, plus the anxiety, yikes!

“Eh, I’m not sure if it’s better or not, but over thinking does no one any good. Worrying is a natural thing, at least I think it is,” probably was, she wasn’t sure. “But try and focus on what you can do, not what you did do or what’s already happened. Focus on the future and how you can help us make Funderland and the Freehold a success and a safe haven.” Focusing on the here and now was a lot more doable.

“Looking forward to it!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A nod, "Yeah, that's-that's why I needed time, and yeah. He sent me this," Mhairi hands a note off to the Nix, so. Yeah he wants to talk, but....it sounds, I dunno. Wrong."[/color] a sigh, "Like it's just, off. I know reading something and hearing something's different, but..." another helpless little shrug,

"In my experience...people always care over stuff like that. That's why I said rare." she explains, "...and I think...I think I'm. I dunno, turning into more then just a mouse. Before I was slick, and cool. Right? Then just After I was so scared of not being able to read people so I'd say the wrong thing, or phrase it weird and upset people...but now. I think I'm working through it. Maybe."

A laugh, "I think...that's the most adult thing that's come of that disaster of a meeting. Me and him, acting like kids, you, I'm a friend, but you wanna talk to Sasha too. So. It's not a I'm hurt you should side with me thing, it's an wow, you're a grown up thing." she thought? The vodka was getting to her, thinking about it, she spoons some more ice cream cake into her mouth. Food would help.

"That's sad." Mhairi says, pulling a hand off the bottle to pat Sera's arm. "I'm glad you're not there anymore." a nod, "I just...it's like still not right since there's all the other little girls there still being put through all that nastiness, and that's not good." she frowns, "It wasn't super cool when I was a teenager. I lost twenty years. I mean on this side. I dunno how long I was over There. But It was a long-long time. So I got Back and I found out about the internet being everywhere, and iphones and i other things, and yeah. It was weird. Not as weird as There, but coming from There to here, I was...more used to There then here and that's not good." she slowly explains, "But...I-I yeah. I don't like normal. Or what people think is normal or whatever." Mhairi says and tries to believe it.

"But I am." she says and pets the vodka bottle, "S'why I have vodka!" a happy little chirp.

A nod, sharp, eyes narrowed fell-flames flickering "Okay. I'm gonna try. And I'll be better and make everything good."

Then her serious face turns into a happy one. "So, next Friday? Saturday?" asking, to start making plans.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She takes the note and looks it over, a smirk forming on her lips,

“Sounds a little arrogant and like he doesn’t think he is in the wrong about anything. Also more than a little pretentious. But yeah, sometimes intentions and tone are completely different in text than in person. So sitting down with him will be a good thing, clear the air, see if the feeling you have about the note is true or not.” Plus it would show the Mhairi was willing to talk and try and find a solution, which was important.

“Maybe I was just tired of blindly following and agreeing with what I was told. Afraid to speak my mind for fear of offending or upsetting someone. Time changes us, experience changes us, and I’m just tired of protecting someones delicate feelings because they don’t want to hear the truth.” Shrug. She never wanted people to lie to her to spare her feelings. “It’s sound reasoning. You said it yourself, you have a hard time reading emotions. So being afraid of saying the wrong thing and upsetting someone is reasonable. But realizing and accepting that you cannot please everyone and not everyone will like what you have to say is important. Question. Who’s feelings are you trying to protect when you keeping your opinions and thoughts to yourself? Or are you just afraid of not pleasing that person? Cause I have to tell you, you cannot please everyone and there will always be someone who doesn’t like you and what you say.” It was true. “And working through it is wonderful, and I hope you keep doing it. If I can ever be any help with that, let me know.” Working on yourself was important. She was working on herself as well. Despite her looks and voice, she wasn't perfect.

She laughs, “Well, I don’t always want to do the adult thing. Adult things usually suck.” She says with a grin, “But hearing what each person has to say is important. Everyone is going to have a different view and opinion on what was said, it’s just how things are. But thankfully, somewhere in the middle of that all, is the truth. Then it’s deciding if it’s a truth you want to hear and accept or not.” Shrug, simple. Least to her.

The gesture was understandable, but not entirely welcome. Sera, by nature, wasn’t a touchy feely person. Years upon years of being in her cage, atop her pedestal made her uncomfortable with human touch. Her eyes advert to the cake.

“Well, I hear things have changed a bit since I was part of that world. More attention is paid to emotional well-being and friendship from what I’ve been told. There is a lot of good that can come from it, but a lot of a harm as well. It’s finding that balance.” And there would always be parents trying to live through their kids, pushing them. Damn, twenty years! “I can def see how things were weird when you got out. And I get that,” there was a nod, “Being more used to how things were There as opposed to here. When I was There, my purpose was clear and expectations were always known. It’s quite an adjustment when we reenter this world. Never easy, but I think it makes us stronger, shows how well we can adapt.” Yup.

“Normal is overrated. What one person considers normal isn’t normal for someone else. I think it’s more important to do what makes you happy. Your personal happiness is more important than society and its twisted views.” Normal was soo overrated.

She laughs again and shakes her head as Mhairi pets the bottle. But she wasn’t going to say anything about it. Mhairi was an adult, and if numbing whatever was going on helped her, then so be it.

“Yeah, any of those days works for me. Did you want to go out that day to shop, then hit the clubs that night? Or shopping one day and clubbing the next? Might be easier to do it in one day, cause then we’re still hyped from shopping and all that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A breath leaves her lips, somewhat like a sigh, but not quite.

"I thought I was just seeing things. Or pushing something onto it, because of everything." but Sera saw it too, but still the wisp nods, "Yeah. It'll happen. Sometime." Mhairi says, not knowing when this meeting would happen, she couldn't give a more concrete time frame.

To Sera's words the wisp nods, That made sense, "I know I can't please everyone," he begins, "And it's really not about pleasing anyone." Mhairi says, "It's about....not making a fool out of myself. Things that seem obvious to everyone else, aren't to me. Here. I cut someone off in line for coffee the other day." she says, using the same words she used with Sasha, "Her coffee spit all over her, and I tried to help her clean it up, and I lot her look was from the coffee hurting. Because hot things hurt, but it wasn't that. It took me forever to even realize she was mad at me. I even asked, just to make sure and she outright asked me if I was retarded." She sighs, "So, I need to figure all this out. Especially if I end up more in the public's eye." but, if she can't work through this curse of her seeming, she might be able to spin it as a creative's eccentricities.

A laugh, "That they do! Most of the time, I just wish I could leave all this responsibly behind, and go back to when life was simpler, even with all the problems I had in my own childhood." followed by a thoughtful nod, most people would look at the Nix's Court, or Seeming and assume there wasn't a wise soul underneath.

"I think...that might be because of TV." Mhairi offers, "There's all the shows on about stuff like that, and people see into the word and not just what's covered in sparkles. The judgement of the word probably has a lot of those mean moms re-thinking their attitudes."

"Yeah, just knowing that cellphones weren't those bricks and that a super computer fit in a pocket and was used for silly things....was mind blowing. I just..." the 80s weren't as complicated. "Same, ish. I mean it was clear, but at the same time it wasn't." being Taken and then gifted as a bad luck charm, only to have to act contrary to what the Ruination wanted, just to make sure she cover wasn't blown with the Sickle's Sun and his golden gleaming throng. "...and it's an adjustment for each of us when we get Back. But yeah, all the hurt make us stronger." or at least Mhairi hoped. That old adage had to hold some truth.

"Spoken like a Spring," Mhairi says with a smile,

A laugh, "Either could work, it doesn't really matter to me. We could totally shop in the morning then party in the evening, since yeah we'd stay all pumped for it. But if we shopped one day then picked another night to party then there'd be that anticipation." Mhairi nods, assuming the Spring would know what she meant.

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “I can see why you’d think that. And some people without an open mind could probably draw the same conclusion.” Another nod as she takes another bite, “Good. Let me know how it goes?” she asks. But she wouldn’t hold it against the Wisp if she kept what happened or was said to just the people there. It was understandable.

Sapphire eyes study Mhairi, “We all make fools out of ourselves, it’s just a thing. But it’s how you handle it that sets you apart.” More bites were taken and carefully chewed as she listened.

“Sounds like the lady was a bitch.”
    She says plainly. “People today are in such a hurry and are just looking for a reason to be pissed. So while I kind of get what you’re saying about not being able to read people, this woman was being a jerk and making a bigger deal out of something than she needed to. I mean, I get why someone would be mad, but if someone is being apologetic about it and trying to help, why make a huge thing out of it? I wouldn’t take it to personally. If it had been me, I’d have told her to go to hell.” Shrug, but she wasn’t afraid to tell someone where to go if they were being rude. “Reading people’s emotions isn’t easy. Maybe you could look into books or website about reading body language. I’ve heard that small things that peoples eyes, face and mouth do can give away a lot. Hell, even the way people stand or how they move their hands does. Not sure how hard it is to learn, but it might help. Or I could have a horrible idea,” another shrug, “it happens.” Smile. “But I agree with you, if you plan to be in the public eye more, learning and picking up on things is important. I think you can do though.” Would just take some work.
    Chuckling, “Wouldn’t that be nice.” She agreed.

“You’d be amazed at how competitive those moms and sometimes even dads can be. It’s sad really.”
    It had left scars on her mentally, ones that she’d always carry. It shaped her into the way she was, in some ways more than her Endurance did.

She thinks over the words, “I always knew what my purpose was, what I was to do, how I was to act and what I was to wear. It was all decided for me. I’ve always found it interesting how each of us had different experiences. Even the Fairest, we each had something else happen, it’s just weird you know? We’re alike in some ways, but completely different in others. Maybe it’s just me that finds that interesting.” She looks at the melting cake, “Or I could just be rambling. That’s a big possibility. I’m not used to expressing such things, so sometimes things come out wrong. Like I say one thing, and it sounds one way in my head, but sounds completely different when I say it. Which has gotten me in trouble more times than I can count.” But so goes things. She was working on it though, thinking about her words longer.

A hearty laugh at the Spring comment. “Kind of what I do.” Wink.

Sapphires than sparkle with mischievous, “Ah yes, anticipation. That can be fun. How about this!” she adjusts herself to face Mhairi better, “We do the shopping one day. Then the next night, we get ready together! Put on some good music and get the party started as we get ready!” that was a thing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread