Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her swing brushes him lightly, but he's unfazed. Still, she's picking up the pace. The Elemental can feel the adrenaline start to flow. He bites his lip a little in exhilaration. Bouncing back a step, his feet start moving move rapidly. He practically bounces on his feet, eyes locked on Sera.

"Again! Try and land one now." There's an almost wild look in his eye, the corners of his mouth screwed into something of a smirk.

Quick uses his action for a Dodge.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

This was getting old…real quick.

“Obviously I haven’t started training with boxing yet. Not my fighting style.” And it was pissing her off. How hard was it to land a punch?!

And that smirk…oh how it was rising her blood pressure.

Not that it helped, she missed once again.

Maybe that was what was throwing her off, her anger. She was letting it get the best of her.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-29 18:29:02 Seraphina rolls 5 to Throwing a Punch(Brw+Strg) (10 Again) 5, 3, 1, 3, 7 failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not obvious to me. I don't box. I fight to win." he says, nonchalantly. If he weren't already busy keeping light on his feet, he'd have shrugged. Her next swing comes in wide, and he steps away to avoid it. Quick quirks a brow, with a look somewhere between concern and mockery.

Despite this, his feet slow down a little. His eyes remain locked on Sera, but he waits for her to move.

Quick delays his action.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

(WP used...cause why not)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

He was either being nice, or mocking her. And she didn’t want to think the worst of the guy just yet. So she gives him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

There was a half-smile followed by a snicker, “If you’re not fighting to win, then why fight?” sure, it was a good workout, but that was besides the point.

Maybe it was the hint of mockery, or maybe it was him simply not throwing punches back. But there was a little more behind her next punch, still not her best, and not as good as she usually could do. But, it was something.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-04 22:48:32 Seraphina rolls 8 to Throwing a Punch(Brw+Strg) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 9, 10, 2, 1, 6, 5, 5, 3 2 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her first solid hit. The blow knocks his head to the side, and he shakes it to recover. He can feel his blood thundering in his veins now. This is what he wanted. A little challenge.

"So true."
    For half a moment, there's a look of pity on his face. She is in for it now. Quick throws another light jab...

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-05 07:47:18 Quick rolls 4 to Brawl (not applying STR) (10 Again) 6, 9, 7, 3 1 success

Quick acts from previous round.

... and follows up with another, harder swing. This one is for keeps. The Elemental hopes showing her up won't tarnish their friendship, but there had only ever been one outcome. Quick plays to win.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-08-05 07:51:06 Quick rolls 6 to Brawl (10 Again) 9, 8, 6, 10, 6, 10, 1, 6 4 successes

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The jab connects, but it didn’t connect as hard as the next punch.

That one hurt, and set her back on her feet. And while her gloves came up, they didn’t stop the hit. She hadn’t been hit that hard in a while, and while anger flashed in her eyes, she didn’t swing back. She didn’t close the distance that the punch has caused, her head shaking, trying to get the ringing out of her ears.

“Gotta give it to you, you hit harder than I was expecting.” She can give credit where it’s due, the kid could hit. “And looks like I need to invest in some professional boxing classes sooner rather than later.” She says with a smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sorry." he says, with half a snicker. He stops moving his feet and stands up straight again. "Let me know when you do. There's other options, though. You ever want some pointers from me, I'll help. It's not boxing. But it works." He wipes his brow a little with the back of his wrist.

Taking an appreciative look at his enthralling friend, he adds "Got to hand it to you; you still look put together. Bet some find you intimidating." He smiles coyly. "Like you're more than they can handle."

He makes his way to the edge of the ring, relaxing back against the ropes. "So... was I right? Do you know me better now?" His words come out casual. Almost detached. As if the answer was obvious. "Feel like I know more of you. You're no damsel in distress." he says frankly. "Not a warrior either. Fight half as well as you dress? You'd be unstoppable." Quick smiles appreciatively, despite how sure he is that he's right. ​"Or maybe I just got lucky?"

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Hey, you have nothing to be sorry for. I under estimated you, and lost because of it.” She could admit it, he kicked her ass. “But I won’t be such an easy target next time.” She says with a wink.

Eyebrow quirks, “Other options? I wouldn’t say no to some pointers, cause clearly I need them.” She says with a musical laugh, “But I’ve always wanted to train professionally for boxing. This,” she says holding up still gloved hands, “Was an eye opener. While I can move, I lack the strength to land a decent punch. So yeah, I have lots to learn. And if you want to teach me some tricks, I won’t say no and think it’d be fun.” He was fun to spar with.

She laughs again as she looks at herself, sticking a hip out, “Think so?” she was playing modest, but she knew she looked good. “Don’t think they find me intimidating so much as under estimate me. I can’t do intimidating very well.” There was a shrug.

She thinks on his question, “I know you’re more of a fighter than I thought. And you won’t hold back when sparring with me, which gets you lots of respect. I find some guys hold back cause I’m a girl or they think if they let me win that it’ll get them anywhere.” It pissed her off to no end.

Snorting, “I probably used to be a damsel in distress, but things change a person.” He would know what she was talking about. Their Endurance. “But you’re right, I’m not as much as a fighter as I would like to be. Now if we were talking Kung Fu? I’d probably knock you on your ass, but that’s cause it’s my chosen style. But it’s been good to know I’m not as badass as I thought, and now I know what I need to work on." yup...time to get back to training.

“I wouldn’t say you got lucky, I’m obviously weak in some areas. Now I could have turned the tables and given you some bad luck,” there was a glimmer in her eyes, “But I didn’t think it would have been fair.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Next time, huh?" he says with an amused grin. "Good. I like a challenge."

Quick nods appreciatively. "Sure. And sparring is a good work-out. It's how you get stronger." He pulls off a glove. "But experience is just as good. Right? Got to practice to improve your form. Boxing or not."

"Maybe not on purpose."
    he offers. "But some don't have the guts. Approaching the hottest girl in the room." Quick shakes his head, thinking back. "My first boyfriend? Took him forever to say something to me. Went to class together for 3 years. He thought I was out of his league." The Elemental unceremoniously drops his other glove.

"And you take yourself seriously. That's worth respect too." he counters. "But I've only seen Kung Fu in movies. Would be exciting to see in person. No doubt you'd be a force to recon with."

Quick blinks a few times. She's talking about her gifts. If you can call them that. It's too easy for him to forget, for a moment, that he, himself, is no longer mundane. "Maybe not. But if we ever have to protect our friends? Don't let fairness hold you back."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods and begins to remove her gloves too, “Love to practice. That’s where I usually spend my free time, various gyms around the city, exchanging kicks and punches. Great way to relieve stress, and stay in shape.” And find dates.

There was a laugh as the last gloves is removed and tossed on the ground, “Isn’t that the truth though?” she says with a smirk, “That’s always made me laugh and amazed me. People thinking that just because someone is attractive, that they’re out of their league. It’s confidence that’s more attractive, least in my opinion. I’ve always preferred that in guys, confidence to approach and talk to me. Did you guys stay together for a while?” she asks.

“Well, only seriously in certain things. Lifes too short to take everything seriously.” There was a nod, “I’d be more than happy to show you some Kung Fu moves. I’m not, like, amazing at it, I’m still taking classes. And only a force with fashion and looking good.” A hand goes on her hip as she strikes a pose. “See? Not taking myself too seriously.”

Nodding, “There is no fairness when it comes to protecting friends and family. I’ll throw everything I have to defend them.” She was nothing but loyal and fierce.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread