Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Confidence is key." the Levinquick agrees. "But looking good doesn't hurt." He has standards, after all.

Her question brings a fond, wistful look to his face. "Yeah. Me and Mark. We started our little..." he screws up his face at his own choice of words "...'gang'? Not like you might think." He shakes his hands back and forth. "Nothing violent. But we caused a lot of trouble. And it was exciting. I mean really exciting. That rush of breaking the rules, you know?" Quick gives her a devious smile. "Kept us together for almost 5 years." Pretty much till I left.

"I get that. Guess I've always thought, well..." he shrugs a bit. "Taking yourself seriously is like self respect. When I do something I make sure I mean it. So people will take me seriously." He isn't sure how she'll react to his counter, but he has no problem being honest about it. He blinks a few times. "Oh! But that doesn't mean I don't want to see. Your moves."

"Good to know. Same here."
    He gives her a warm smile. "Safe to say we're friends?"

Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Good thing I have both.” Replies the Nix.

She listens as he tells his story, nodding and grinning, “Wow! Five years! Call me jealous!” not that she thinks she’d do good in a committed relationship, but it was still impressive. “Thought relationships like that weren’t real.” And it was true. Her last committed relationship was before she was taken, and it wasn’t something she wanted to think about. “Do you miss him?” she asks quietly, her tone unsure. She didn’t want to upset him or bring up the past, but she was curious. “But sounds like you guys made some amazing memories, which is great.” Again, jealous.

Nodding, “I get that, and in some ways, I’m the same way. I only take myself seriously in certain aspects of my life. Now fighting and defending friends? Very seriously, people will get hurt.” And blood would flow. “But I’m also ok with people underestimating me. Both in a fight and mentally. Keeps me one step ahead sometimes.” When people think you’re just a pretty face with no brain, you learned things and won fights.

“Sure, we can setup another time for that.”
    Then a sly grin, “Unless you want to do it now. No matter to me.” She wasn’t sure if she’d do any better without the gloves.

A quick nod, “I never thought we weren’t friends, so yeah, friends.” Could always use a few of those.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That you do." the Levinquick says with an appreciative nod. This Nix is destined to move up in the world. Quick is sure of it.

"Well, that was then. Before all this."
    he says, the regret clear on his face. "Miss him? I loved him. My first and only. Since I left, nothing has been stable." He shakes his head again, eyes averted. "I don't want to go into it here. Not something I can talk about in public." Not that this run down gym is terribly public, but his message is clear: whatever transpired between James and Mark had involved things unfit for mundane ears.

Quick nods appreciatively. "Don't have to say a word to mislead. Let them assume what they want. Puts them off guard."

"Another time."
    he says, smiling sheepishly. "Want to savor my victory. But I'm down. Won't turn away from a challenge."

"Well... you know what I mean. People like us stick together. It's what we do. But I like having people I can depend on. Like you."
    The Levinquick holds half a smile for a moment before stepping back over the ropes. He offers Sera a hand to help her over. "Want to get some frozen yogurt? Great place down the street."

Ready to wrap it up?
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a single nod, she got where he was going. And regretted saying anything, it was clearly a sore subject. Her hands were held up, “Totally get it, say no more. Sorry to bring up a sore subject.” There were some topics that were better left unexplored. And if it dealt with emotions and all that messy stuff, she was better not getting into it. She could probably say the right words, but without the feelings behind them, they were empty.

A calculating grin appears, “Isn’t that the truth? I’m sure you’ve used your good looks to do the same.” It was one of the things the pretty ones had, people assumed about you. And assumptions were dangerous.

Laughing, “Ok, you got it. Maybe I’ll put up a better fight next time.” She says raising her fists and punching at the air a few times.

She walks over and accepts the help, why not. It was a nice gesture.

“Yeah, I like that. Someone to depend on, we don’t find many of those anymore.” They always had to be careful who they trusted and depended on.

“Frozen yogurt?! I cannot say no to that, kinda have a sweet tooth.”
    And while frozen yogurt was a little healthier than reg ice cream, it was still sweet.

Sounds good! Great scene
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread