Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling with a quick nod, “I’m always open to talking. As far as meeting the others, I believe you’ll find them just as receptive.” Brigid may seem a little aloof at first, but Sera found her quite enjoyable with lots of interesting suggestions.

There was no reorganization, and with a gentle shake of her head, “Afraid that’s a topic I don’t have a whole lot of knowledge on. Well, except what they teach you in school.” She wasn’t really sure if it was something she could get into, but she’d keep an open mind.

With a smile, a shake of her head and a hand wave, “No worries. Our past is what helps define and make us who we are today. While it wasn’t a childhood I would have picked, I learned a lot and I think I became stronger. So I don’t dwell on the unpleasantries, but the positives.” Living in the past was a waste of time to her.

Giggling, “Free drinks are always a bonus.” She could get free drinks for days, well, could. This Nix no longer drank, but being a beautiful woman had its advantages. “Speaking of mundane job, I don’t think I’ve caught what you do. If your skills helped you get, it sounds like it must be important.”

Listening, “It seems there is never a positive without a negative. Not that I view anything about you as a negative.” Her eyes followed his hand as he pointed to himself, smirking, “Don’t sell yourself short. The way we are left has good qualities about it. Take me, I can’t go anywhere or say anything without drawing attention. Which sucks sometimes, but it has also brought a lot of good to me. So I’m betting that while your, uh, featureless aspects seen like a curse, there must have been a positive that came from it.”

The secret smile was returned, the tone matched, “Ah, unfortunately, that’s a trait I’ve never been able to master.” Nope, if she wanted something, she wanted it then and now.

Chuckling, “I prefer directness for most things. It saves a lot of time and headaches. Plus, nothing ventured, nothing gained.” Most of the time anyways. “Ah, so trust is what you seek.” She studies him for a moment, “Trust isn’t something easily gained among our kind. But given enough time, and effort it isn’t unachievable.” But was his desire for a larger more personal gain, or did he truly want to know them better. It was a question only answered in time. “But it’s good to know we can come to you should we need help.” Though she wasn’t sure yet, he seemed genuine, and maybe he was. Again, keeping an open mind, he was the groundskeeper after all, tasked with their safety.

“Ingrids vision for Spring?” she debates the question, “Well, I believe hat’s best answered by her. Sometimes things get lost and jumbled overtime and I’d hate to say something and have misheard or misunderstood. But I’m sure she’d be open to discuss it with you, as well as getting to know you better.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

"Receptive? That's an interesting word. But the thing is I hate to show up to a meeting empty-handed. If you could provide me with some tips on gifts or maybe flowers they like I'd appreciate that greatly...as I'm sure will they, not many things are worse than presents that hit off the mark." He smiles, for the hundredth time this evening, but confident each expression was as genuine as the last. He doesn't ask about Sera's own preferences - that'd be ill-mannered, and besides an idea is blooming in his mind already.

There's a shift in stance as he begins speaking anew. "Which reminds me... is the Wishing Well operating smoothly? I understand it was the Spring's choice for an attraction." If they managed it with such skill as they organized this party, 'smoothly' might be a little understatement. Nonetheless, he's eager to hear how are things going on that front.

It was good to hear there was no hard feelings for bringing up the past, but the question about his mundane ob caught him a little off-guard. Most people simply assumed he's a banker or a desk clerk (maybe it was the suit?) but when a lady is asking... "I work at the Hall, Human Resources. I cut some corners, did a little digging on the interviewer, studied the questions she was going to ask and poof! I was hired. To spare you all the boring details, we ensure the city employees are happy, productive and spend at least as much time working as arguing on conflicts of jurisdiction. Makes you meet lots of interesting people, from beat cops to lobbyists" There is a pause "I hate lobbyists." A wry smile this time. Quickly gone, though. "It must be nice to have the freedom of an artist. Work your own hours. Be your own boss." Not that it's his thing. Some people are like butterflies, and some need structure, and he belongs in the latter category.

"Oh, we all have our negative qualities. For example, I'm addicted to appetizers." He says jokingly, at the same time grabbing another piece of food that disappears in his mouth so fast you could swear it was never on the table "And you're right, there are positive aspects. The whole thing made me really good at poker."

The whole "I want you to trust me" thing brings some careful scrutiny from Sera, as expected. He wonders just how much doubt she must be processing right now. "That's good to hear, because I'm not going anywhere and I think I have some aces up both my sleeves. How did it look like for you? I came ust in time to see the end of this Dragon business, but when you came here it must've been different."

He is a little surprised to see Seraphina dodge the question he had about Ingrid and her plans, seeing as she herself mentioned it, but surely it's a testament to the understandable lack of trust. "Then I'll be sure to ask her about it when I get the chance." He leaves it at that, somehow certain Sera won't be willing to continue that particular topic.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the Elemental stumbles in on the tail end of their conversation, he shamelessly inserts himself into the middle of it. Some Spring and Summer nonsense, he's sure. The Levinquick finds himself simultaneously assaulted by a warm breeze and the pleasant scent of flowers. It's a nice touch. "Speaking of visions... Alex! You stud. Cornered this girl, have you?" He jests, smiling between the two. Alex's mien is about as exciting as builder beige, but Quick might as well make nice. Alex looks like he could use some good humor, and God knows he's certainly got intensity down. He'd practically given Quick the third degree after meeting him out on town.

"But really, great party. What's it all about? This party. Can't be just about being angry." The thought had crossed his mind to ask the resident Summer Monarch sooner, but a new face had caught his attention.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Now this was getting good.

“Hmm, I can honestly say I’m not sure about flowers. I mean, don’t get me wrong, every girl loves to receive flowers, but I don’t know Ingrid well enough to know her preferences. One thing I have picked up about her, she loves her hats. You know, the ones with oversized brims. Perhaps a hat would be a welcome gift. But if flowers were something you preferred to go with, I would venture something as unique and different as she is. It would show you put in the thought when picking them out instead of your run of the mill roses and the such.” That was all she had. She didn’t know her Queen on a personal level yet, and even then, would she give Alex the right information? It was a fun thought, and one to consider later on.

There was a nod before she took a sip of water, “It is, thank you for asking! We’re hoping it draws crowds with its old school feel. And how is Summer going with their attraction? Last we talked I believe paint ball or laser tag had been discussed.” Paint ball would be awesome.

Human Resources. Not something that really interested her, but Alex seemed quite excited about it. “Wow! You must have really wanted the job to put in all that effort. But it sounds like you really enjoy it, which in itself is a blessing these days. To be able to land a job you’re passionate about and really want. Congratulations!” and she meant it.

“Kind of my own boss, kind of not. I still depend on a business to hire me on to perform. But I do get to turn down places if I want. And as much as I would love to sing for larger crowds on bigger stages, I have to be careful.” She tried to sing in places where she wouldn’t draw too much attention. The fear of one of Them finding her again was too great.

She laughs, “They are quite delicious! Brigid went above and beyond with them.” She reaches for a piece of pineapple. “Ah, poker. I never really learned the game, though it looks like it could be fun if you understand it. Are you so good at it that you win the tournaments an things you see on tv? Or good enough to make a couple bucks?” curious Nix wants to know.

And then the Dragon was brought up. “I came in when war councils were being formed and options discussed. Mhairi was nice enough to invite me to one of the councils, which was huge to me, because I had just arrived. I found it both terrifying, and exciting. We had the opportunity to take the Freehold back, and we did. But there was a heavier feel to the air, the Freehold lacked a sense of life. He had been a problem for many years, and it was taking its toll. So it’s been wonderful to see life begin to appear again, smiles on faces and parties.” She didn’t have as big of a part as she thought she would, which was ok with her. She was mainly glad he was gone and they could rebuild.

There was a smile offered to Quick as he joined the conversation before she laughed, “This girl doesn’t get cornered, she does the cornering.” She says with amusement.

“Does a party need a reason?”
    she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

It was a relief Sera didn't take his gifts question as too nosy, suspicious even. It was a bit disappointing to not receive anything on Brigid, though. Oh well, he'll ust have to come up with something on his own. "Hats, you say? Very well, I'll poke around" It was a daunting task to find something stylish and inexpensive enough to not be embarrassing. Expensive presents are not welcome at first meetings. "Also, good tip with the flowers. Thank you" Of course, he expected a straight answer, but the way the Nix phrased it had much... ingenuity in it.

He's glad to hear the Well is running smoothly - and it shows - but when paintball is mentioned his expression turns a tad more sour, like with someone who is not used to losing "I'm afraid paintball is not an option. I've tried to gather the necessary permits, but apparently security concerns" Air quotes "Have more pull than I do. Oh well, instead we have a kid-friendly laser tag arena. Maybe it's for the better, I bet all that machinery has many unexpected uses."

"Thank you" He responds to the Siren's congratulations, rubbing the back of his neck in an unexpected show of humility. There is the question if she's being sarcastic or not, but if she is, she hides it really well. "To be honest with you, it was more about staying visible than anything else. I meet dozens of people daily and I'm glued to my phone all the time, but it means any window of opportunity They might have is extremely small. The connections and money is a free bonus, for me and the 'hold." He sips the liquid in his glass and focuses his sight on it, as if he expects to find something there. "Most of our kind choose to hide in the shadows. Not me. I'm done hiding." His voice turns stern for a moment, not really fitting the casual conversation they had moments ago. It's only then that he realizes ust how carried away he got.

"No, no, no poker tournaments for me. I have an image of a boring bureaucrat to maintain" It's said as a joke, but there's some truth to that. "Just a friendly game now and then. If either of you" he looks towards both Sera nad Quick, who just came over, Otto nowhere to be seen "ever want to, we can set something up. No real money involved, of course, just a bit of fun" Just in case they might think he'd try to rip them off.

He nods along when Sera recounts the Dragon story. It's interesting it was Mhairi who did the inviting. Was it Autumn when that happened? It must've been. "I'm glad we came out on top, too. Hope the peace lasts, because we can always use more of it. Wouldn't bet any real money on it, though" Was he being morose? No, ust realistic.

He gives the Elemental the look when he calls Alex a "stud", and another when Quick mentions the party being about "getting angry" "Do you see anyone angry here, Quick? I'd say our hostesses saw to it that we're quite the opposite. Or are the terrible, terrible Seasonal stereotypes speaking through you?" A joke for a joke. He smiles mysteriously "What about you? It was quite some time since last we spoke, did you find a place for yourself in the city?"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sera's laugh could probably tempt even the prudest of parties. "I don't doubt it. And..." he momentarily allows a skeptical look to cross his features before shaking his head. "No. A party is a party." In spite of this, he looks between Sera and Alex expectantly. Waiting for the real answer.

Of course, Quick had certainly opened himself up for a rebuttal. He just hadn't expected Alex to come up with one. The Elemental holds back a grin, but only just so. He does his best to look defensive. "Guess so. I'm just a hard sell. Been the subject of some stereotypes, myself." Despite his dour face, his tone is anything but serious. He's clearly enjoying seeing another side to the plastic man.

At Alex's inquiry, Quick shakes his head. "I'm still on the road, mostly. Bus stations. Or motels. Just like getting from there to here." He thumbs a random direction behind him. "Cali is a long way from New York. I'm used to it." He speaks of being homeless so casually that it probably doesn't concern him in the slightest.

He blinks a few times, randomly changing the subject. "You two discussing something... important?" He gives the two a suspicious glance and a mischievous smile. ​"Is Alex about to make his move?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “I’ve just always seen her wearing one. You’d be surprised what you can learn about someone by simply watching and observing. But flowers might be the best option, perhaps even something exotic, like from the Hedge. Always an option, I’m sure you’ll find something spectacular.” She a some faith in him, and perhaps more if he was successful.

There was a pout at the news about the paintball, “Aw, I was really looking forward to getting my paintball on.” She did look truly disappointed. “But laser tag you say? Sounds like it could be fun, I’m sure you’ll be seeing me in there quite a bit.” Not as exciting as paintball, but she’d give it a go.

Nodding, “Connections are always a bonus. I plan to work on a few in entertainment and art. You never know when a contact will prove to be very beneficial. And sounds like yours will be a large asset to the Freehold as a whole.” Hey, any help in world was good.

Smirking, “Oh, I completely understand about being done hiding. Hiding allows Them to continue to have control over you, and I won’t let that happen. At least not to me.” Though she didn’t have the freedom she would like, but she would make due.

Sapphire eyes sparkle, “Oh, count me in! Like I said, I don’t know much about the game, but I’m down for new things. Just let me know when and where.” Who knows, maybe she’d end up being good at it, wouldn’t that be something? “But you both have to promise not to go easy on me cause I’m a girl, or laugh at the millons of questions I’ll have.” She attempts to look serious, but laughs.

Sighing, “Betting real money on that would probably be a losing bet. Though with our numbers growing, and a place of our own, I think we could handle whatever comes our way. Might be rough, but we have some great leadership and good people here. We got it.” She had faith, maybe too much, but it was hers. She needed something to believe in. And the Freehold surviving was it.

“Well, I can’t guarantee there won’t be hurt feelings if we break out the limbo stick and people start losing. Cause some people hate losing, but I think we can all have fun with it. See who is the most nimble among us.” A sly grin forming and how the words could be taken.

“Yes! A party is a party and an excuse to let your hair down and just have fun!” clearly she was, even though she wasn’t drinking, she was having a good time. “So lets not read too much into things.” Just have fun.

“Urgh! Don’t get me started on stereotypes! I’ve been the subject of that most of my life and it just sucks. Plus it’s kinda rude,” she shrugs, “But it is what it is.” She takes a piece of pineapple and pops it into her mouth.

There was a look of concern, “Did you need a place to stay or anything? I just got my own place and it’s nothing fancy, but it has a couch if you need a place to crash.” She offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

A
    Alexander Brown

There is a shrug. "See you on the arena, then" He needed some firearms training anyway, getting started with harmless toy guns in good company wouldn't be a bad option. Sera's natural magnetism made him genuinely unhappy about seeing her disappointed, but he took comfort in her previous words, indicating faith in his gift-making skills.

"That's not exactly what I meant" he responded to her comment about hiding "Being in the spotlight or entirely off the grid is a choice of lifestyle, and as such there is no "correct" answer. I made my choice and can preach its upsides all day, but ultimately what makes you free is facing the questions: what do I want? Where do I belong? And most importantly..." He makes a dramatic pause "Who am I?" Look at that, not a drop of alcohol in sight and still philosophy made its way into their conversation. Again, not really fitting the casual party talk, but you never know.

He nods appreciatively at the Siren's willingness to try the game. There's too few of them to throw a tournament, but a poker table is pretty flexible, easily able to make way for several persons. It's something to consider, anyway. The nod quickly turns into a shaking head when she mentions a place "of their own". "First rule of digital security: don't store all your files on one server. Funderland is a symbol, a core, but we should make sure it's insulated by layers of secure locations, resources, fake targets. Enough smoke and mirrors that whoever tries to attack us will have to divide their forces." It's a work that can take months, maybe years, but it's the only way to make them safe.

"With parties, like with anything, there's more to the picture that meets the eye. You of all people should know that very well" It's not an accusation, more of an attempt at a playful remark, and... was that a wink? "Look at it this way: it's a party made in a place of Winter by people of Spring to signify the Summer Solstice. A show of unity, then. Cooperation." He takes a moment to consider his answer to the Elemental's questions. "Important? We were not plotting to take over the world, if that's what you mean - I believe there will be ample time for that." He grins "I can neither confirm nor deny. But if I was about to make one, you just ruined my perfect setup." The tone is overly dramatized and the face made a mask of exaggerated seriousness, all to create a comical effect.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nix is probably right. A party is a party. Even one without eye candy. Then again, he can't remember the last time he'd been to that kind of party."Cheers to that."

"Oh come on. Stereotypes are just tools. Tools for... tools." ​he says with a derivative laugh. "Or, you know... people who don't care. To find out more."

Sera's offer makes him blush a little. He rubs the back of his neck uncomfortably. "Wouldn't want to impose." Then he cracks a sly grin. "Wouldn't want me stealing your boy toys, would you?" If only he could back that up. Sera is absolutely gorgeous. "Maybe. Every now and then. Nothing permanent."

Alex seems to still be in the game. Touché. "Right. Cooperation. I can let that slide, I guess."

What comes next has to have been a joke. Quick gives the man a studious look, keeping a straight face for a few seconds. Then a few more. Just enough to let old plastic man sweat and think his joke had fallen flat. Then, finally, he chuckles. "Plenty of fish in the sea. You'll have to use your setup on someone less wary." He gives the man a playful smile and looks between Sera and Alex again.

"Sorry, I'll stop. Parties are for cutting loose, right?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Treasured ponders his words, “What I personally want and where I belong are dilemma’s I face everyday. Lets face it, after our individual Endurances, we each had to find who we were again. Myself?” a hand was gently placed on her chest, “I’m still figuring it out. Being on a large stage to thousands of people isn’t an option anymore.” A small shrug, “So I’m trying to find that happy balance of doing what I love, and not drawing unnecessary attention to myself.” She’d be her life on her Keeper wanting her back to sing for him and his court. “But that’s not to say I’m letting it hold me back from enjoying the life I now have. I’m curious, how did Alex find Alex?” what drew him to the life he now led?

There was an appreciative nod, “That’s a great idea. Unfortunately, its stuff I know little about. Resources I have and am willing to share and help make the Freehold more secure. Well, not a whole lot yet, still working on that, but I’m willing to do what I can.” She wanted to help somewhere.

“Or Spring could have been looking for an excuse to throw a party.”
    She offers with an innocent smile. It wasn’t the case, but it would happen.

Looking surprised, “Oh, well, at least not tonight. I can’t be expected to help take over the world dressed like this!” she exclaims, “There is most certainly an outfit for that, and a hula skirt is not it.” She shakes her head and laughs, clearly joking.

Smirking and eyeing Alex over the rim of her glass, “Oh! Is that what this was? An elaborate setup to make your move?! Well call me disappointed then cause I would have loved to have seen how it tall tied together.” there was a another laugh, and a shake of her head before taking a sip. It never crossed her mind that Alex was hitting on her, maybe Quick was trying to embarrass or get a rise out of the Darkling.

Nodding to Quick, “That’s why I appreciate people who take the time to get to know someone before basing opinions on stereotypes. Sure, there are the ones that are spot on, but a lot of people will surprise you.” Herself included.

A shake of her head and shrug, “If it would impose, I wouldn’t have offered. When I first arrived I had nowhere to go and was offered a place to stay. I’m simply trying to repay the kindness shown to me.” Simple as that. She then laughs, musical and full of humor, “Oh, challenge accepted. That could get interesting.” Though Quick was a nice guy, she had her good looks and voice to back her up. Not that she was really conceded, but she was gorgeous. “Sure, just give me a call when you need a place to crash.” Maybe it’d help him get on his feet.

She sips her water as Quick and Alex playfully go back and forth. There really wasn’t anything she could add.

Nodding, “Cutting loose and having fun. In fact, it’s a requirement to have fun.” Another nod, “Cause if you’re not having fun, then that means the party is a failure and that’s not acceptable.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread