Ended
Watch

Emerald Court(ship)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

A smirk played on Brigid's lips, no small amount of mirth at Ingrid's comment regarding the Groundskeeper but the chatelaine wouldn't be seen dead actually agreeing with her. That may be classed as disrespectful, and a servant knows her place.

"I believe a late evening barbecue, the pleasant aroma of meats being cooked, of varying sauces and condiments on offer, and plenty of prosecco; a sparkling masterpiece," Brigid added, perhaps revealing a little too much of herself. There must always be a balance.

"I would be more than happy to order the food and drink. Is anyone aware of any...dietary requirements our guests may have?"

Because something like veganism or eating halal was simple to organise. There were some Lost who had more exotic eating habits.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was good to know that they had a Spring among them who studies those Contracts. She had considered them herself at one point, but went a different way.

Smirking, “Well, sense you mention a gathering with food and drink, there had been talks of having a luau. There was quite a bit of interest, plus mention of having a limbo contest. It wouldn’t be hard or expensive to do, I had already started to look into it before Lucian took off.” She offers.

“Have to agree with you on that, Alexander doesn’t strike me as the stereotypical Summer. Which in its own way is quite refreshing.” Lost that stuck to the mold of a certain Season bored her.

Grinning to the Wizened, “What do you guys think? A luau themed evening? The weather is warm, and who doesn’t like an excuse to dance and limbo? Lai’s are pretty cheap at party stores, and a few simple decorations and tiki torches will set the theme!” yup, she had looked into it. “I don’t mind throwing some money at it and setting the decorations up, well, if you guys are ok with the theme and all that!” it would be soo much fun!

“I don’t remember any dietary requirements from the last few gatherings where food was served. But a little variety can’t hurt if you wanted to add something besides meats.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sounds like a plan. And! We can totally keep the props for another time! So... That would be, like, an investment. Rather than an expense."

Ingrid paused to reflect.

"We should think about buying up more themed props too. So we have them on hand, rather than having to worry about buying or renting later. That way be can all pitch in - if Sera really doesn't mind sourcing the luau stuff. It shouldn't be that hard to get hold of storage - and then we can match props to themes and we'll be set for our future little parties."

She gave a mysteriously coy smile.

"Well with that squared away. What next?" Ingrid returned to innocently licking her ice cream.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

B
    Brigid McCarthy

"A luau?" Brigid repeated, mulling the idea over for a few seconds before nodding in obvious agreement. "Yes, I can see that working. I, to, have some spare funds I would be more than happy to...invest," she added, smiling towards Ingrid's turn of phrase. Any event they held would be an investment, a way to show the freehold what the trio of Springs could create.

Brigid watched with a keen eye as Ingrid continued to eat away at her ice cream, her next, almost innocently poised question suddenly weighing heavy amongst them.

The chatelaine looked to Sera and then back to Ingrid, crossing her arms together before softly clearing her throat.

"Well, I believe we need to organise ourselves, yes? Go into the Summer luau with a single mind and an actual Sovereign for Spring to rally behind. If we are going to...discuss it, I would like to make the point known, now, that I am absolutely not interested in being Queen, but I will provide all the benefits I can as either one of your right hands."
    A smirk. "If I may be so bold, that is."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod, “That’s a good idea, save the props.” Never know when you would need luau themed props again.

“Any particular theme you had in mind? I get a lot of my clothes from second hand stores, so I can keep an eye out for anything that we could use in future events. But having a few ideas of what others would want would be great.” Eyes look from Ingrid to Brigid. “Some type of storage would be great too. We can even organize things by theme for ease of use.” Yup, that would work.

Grinning to the Wizened, “Great! Thanks, I’ll go out and scout some of the party stores, make a list with prices and items and let you know. That way if you want to invest you know the cost and what it would be for. This is going to be an epic luau!” she couldn’t wait to get to the stores.

And the dance about Sovereign begins again. She listens to Brigid express not wanting the crown, and Ingrid didn’t actually say.

“Personally, I turned the crown down once, and I’m doing it again. I’m not really a leader. A party planner and a fighter, yes, a Queen? No. So I’m willing to provide my services as well.” There was a shrug, “But I’d also be willing to step into whatever roll our Sovereign would deem fit.” Sapphires look to Ingrid, who so far was Queen, well, should she want it anyways.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And Ingrid waiting after she had so elegantly let slip the question that had hunted (yes, hunted, not haunted) her since she realised at the youth of this newly reborn Freehold. Her heart slowly beat fast as he held her breath. First, Brigid - and as she had anticipated the Wizened refused the Crown; it was her Desire to serve after all.

And then Seraphina... The Fairest had lived under the old regime (whatever that had been) and thus she had prior claim. Had the Fairest known all she had to do was reach out and take the Crown? The Darkling's heart almost stopped when Sera made her declaration.

Ingrid had never had the Desire to ware a Crown on her mantle before; not till she saw how new and flexible things were at Funderland. The fact she had no insight into what waring the Crown meant did not dissuade her. The Crown was a tangible sign of power - a connection to her Court than she had ever tried before. The sudden hunger for it shocked the Darkling.

The realisation, bursting across her mind in glorious technicolor, that all she had to do was reach out and claim it...

A sigh coughed out from her lips before she exclaimed with sudden excitement:

"Oh well! I - ah - guess that leaves me! Heh! Someone has to do it, right. Oh yes! I'm sure I'll make a study of your talents. And -ah! We will work together for the good of our Court and the... um... goals. Yes. Goals. The goals we laid out here together."

He paused for breath, hand fluttering to her chest. Her ice cream, in her other hand, curiously forgotten.

"We are a small Freehold. Ours might be the largest Court by affiliation. So we shall make ourselves useful and be the glue the binds us all together. The Director has already given her assent that we should be responsible for making the Funpark an entertainment precinct so lets make good on that. The park gives us home ground advantage. Lets not loose it."

A smile interrupted her words. It was just too big to contain.

7. Likes liked this post
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

A warm smile blossomed across Brigid's face as Ingrid seemingly accepted the position of Queen after both she and Seraphina had made their decisions known that the crown held no desire for either of them. In her mind, Ingrid was the number one choice in any event as by her (slightly) more powerful connection to Spring than either the Wizened or Fairest.

"Congratulations, Queen Ingrid," Brigid said, bowing her head in automatic subservience, a bond forming between them both. As a chatelaine, it was in her very nature to serve, and as Queen, Ingrid was the focus of her service.

"How may I be of service?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix couldn’t help but grin at the excitement coming from Ingrid. And at least the Darkling wanted them to all work together. It was hard to tell how the power would affect someone, but it seemed not to corrupt Ingrid, at least not yet.

“Congratulations.” Her word heartfelt.

“I look forward to us all working together.” And she did.

And this far, they all seemed to agree on things. “Agreed. We are Spring, and as such, we will breathe life, excitement and desire into the park.” At least she wanted that. Theme parks were great, but there needed to be more than rides.

The Treasured wasn’t the type to ask how she could help. But rather the type to simply allow others to ask for her help. If Ingrid needed her services or help, she would let the Fairest know. Wanting to help was a new thing for her, and it was probably due to her desire to settle in the Freehold and build something.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

The new Queen snickered for a bit more before she got a handle on herself. Eventually she let out another sigh and pulled herself together.

"Well Brigid, I think you had the best idea offering to assist the Head Fae in Charge. It looks like its what you're suited for and where your desire lies. I'm genuine in my support for you, okay. But I also can see how getting you into some sort of assistant role can help out our Court - not to mention the Freehold. Do you need me to do anything to help bring about your desire? I... Think... I may be able to talk to the Director if you need me to push your - um - candidacy. Or something."

She turned her attention to Sera, crunching down on her ice cream cone.

"Yup. All together. I can leave the party stuff to you?" She intoned her words carefully, quite aware of how much responsibility she could be dropping on the Fairest. "I don't have such a good eye for that sort of thing and you sound much more clued up on that stuff. But I can back you up."

She tried a grin with her mouth full of wafer, quickly hid it behind a carefully cupped hand.
    Last edited by Ingrid; Jun 3rd, 2017 at 12:32 AM.  Reason for Edit: colours

11. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

A warm smile filled Brigid's face as her task was revealed to her, and she offered a small bow.

"Thank you, my Queen, but I honestly believe it would be better if I express my own desire to the Director personally. Besides, I think I will need to speak with the Groundskeeper prior to any meeting with the Queen of Autumn; go through the correct channels, the right hierarchy."

She was genuinely happy for Ingrid, and for their Court. It brought stability, helping to offset any prejudices that others may hold of Spring.

"And I will be on hand with any preparations you may need, Sera," the Wizened added, hands clasped before her, back straight. "There is a lot to plan."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread