Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi's brows climb high enough they disappear into her bangs. Sera was an assassin? Was that the entirety of her Durance? If so, it painted whatever the wisp thought about it in an entirely new like. If the...killing came later, when she came Back...fell-flames flicker. It warped what Mhairi thought she knew of Sera.

Circe seem fairly....energetic. Happier then what Mhairi would assume of a Summer, but then there was the enthusiasm to arm Sera after the Nix told the entirety of the 'hold that she was or perhaps still is, an assassin.

Mhairi nods, fell-flames flickering slowly as she looked at the mirrorskin, "I know. I've already thought about Halloween parties." turning to Sasha, "I figure we could do all of October as a special horror themed something, maybe just for the After Dark crowd, and then for the kids, maybe just the week leading up to Halloween. Then something festive for December, but something that also ties better to Winter....I know that holiday joy isn't Sorrow. I know February falls in with Winter, but the Springs could cover that...." the year covered lots, and the Sesaonl Courts would have to look after it, make sure the Solstices and Equinoxes were observed properly as they tried to build Funderland into the heart of their community.

Mhairi frowns at Alexander. Just because she was The Boss didn't maker her any less the Leaden Queen. "Hello Brigid," Mhairi waves, her quicksilver coated fingers fling droplets that burn up before landing, "Like Alexander said, I'm Mhairi, Mhairi Ankaa and since he forgot to mention it, I'm Autumn's Queen as well as the Director." Maybe he'd just forgot, but he hadn't forgotten to add that L'aire was Winter's Queen. "So, I'm not just here to be an overseer, but I'm here if you need to talk about something that would fall under Autumn's purview." Mhairi added, with the recently left Lucian, and the currently here Ingrid's interesting the occult, it didn't seem that far fetched that another Spring might be interested.

Mhairi tilts her head as the Chatelaine speaks, "Well, we've only recently come to own Funderland, so everything really needs to be seen too. Each Court will have their own attraction, we're talking theme nights and After Dark parties. We want to cater everyone, from young kinds to adults and everyone in between. It's going to take a lot to organize it and make sure we're not biting off more then we can chew...if you'd like to help, with that. I'm not going to say no to an extra pair of hands." the wisp offers up a smile.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Seeing another new Lost was actually a pleasant sight to the Nix, even if the smell of bleach wasn’t as nice. The Freehold needed to grow.

Sapphires take in the classic bone structure of the woman, finding her quite striking. “Hi Brigid, welcome. I’m Seraphina, or just Sera or the Emerald Court.” She greets with a smile and small wave.

Looking back to Circe, “That’s a generous offer, but I’ve never used a gun before.” They were loud, well, at least the ones she had seen in movies were.

It was nice to see them all pitching in with ideas for the park, working together.

Nodding to Ingrid, “Great point. If we aim too high while having nothing set and done, we might get in over our heads. Not that I think that will happen, but best to start small.” They could get overwhelmed, which could lead to the park failing.

Eyes light up when Sasha talks about theme nights, “Oh! Theme nights! That would be great, the possibilities are endless!” with each Season creating themes they would have a year round schedule.

Looking back to Brigid, Sera wasn’t sure what to make of her words. Live to serve the community?

Nodding to Mhairi, “We could possibility look at maybe doing a combined event. Something from Winter and something from Spring, bet it would be amazing.” Least it sounded that way to her. “Well, that is if everyone wanted to of course.” Cause doesn’t work if one Season said no.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alex's worries got a laugh out of Circe, "You got Alex. And, no no. I ain't going to make any jokes about getting head on that one. Godfather deserves more respect then that," she nods solemnly as she says so, "And don't worry, I know I"m a little fish among sharks with that business. And," she chuckles, "I won't let that business anywhere near this business. Bad for their business image anyway," she should probably not say too much more. Safer for everyone that way. Especially her own bank account. "Though if we are going for theme nights, I did know a few friends in show biz. I can try making some more."

Wow, Brigid was kind of timid (by Circe's violent standards). Circe's left ear drooped as the right one lifted, an eyebrow raised as she looked curiously at Brigid. She lives to serve? She sounded sincere about it, not trying to brown nose. Girl needed to get with the action. But if she was serious on it, Circe could use help moving crates when she got the old, metaphorical, mojo flowing. "Good to hear."

Huh, no guns. "Well if you prefer stabby bits or Contracts Sera then I can't help," she chuckled, "But offer stands and I'd be glad to give out pointers," Bang bang was louder then a knife in the dark, true. But loud had its uses. Circe beloved it was called suppression fire. "Hm, I do recall South Park having this really depressing song about Christmas," Circe was pretty sure that it also was not politcally correct. The show seemed to always try to be a incorrect as possible, "But we might get sued if we sang it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid smiled thinly as Brigid continued to speak. If the Darkling had eyebrows, she would have raised them in mock surprise.

"Wow. Talk about devotion. If thats what you love, then love it. But leave yourself from free time, hey? What do you do outside of, you know, serving others?"

From the lilt to her head, Ingrid appeared to suspect that there was something amiss with the new arrival. She sniffed again, as if to assure herself that what she had smelled was indeed a Mantle of Spring. Her eyes lingered on the Chatelaine, even as the Darkling allowed herself to disappear under the growing debate on future activities.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

A
    Alexander Brown

Circe gets a nod when she acknowledges the validity of his concerns. Circe gets a frown when she mentions (but gracefully decides not to tell) another indecent joke. He just hoped her little gun store will be up and running soon. Being a polite and armed society had its advantages.

Ideas were flying around like bullets, which was good. But the most recent arrival, Brigid, was quite... unusual representative of her Court. Sure, not every spring was a prancing, LSD-ridden hedonist, but this was on the complete opposite of the scale. Was a Desire to serve a thing?

"I don't think you'll find a specific person you can... serve here, Brigid." The word "serve" tasted sour in his mouth. "Unless you're aiming for a day job for those outside the club. Practicality demands what we do here to be more of a... partnership thing. This is exactly why I prefer to be referred to by name, rather than title, unless it's in an official capacity."

After a moment of thought, he adds:

"That reminds me of an important security concern - the clubspeak, as we call it. At the end of the evening, when we'll be certain there's no one else to join, I'd like to review the core expressions quickly with you." A sweep over Circe, Ingrid and Brigid. "Everyone is expected to be wary of it in the presence of people from the outside." He offers a half-smile asking for understanding.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

In the past few months, he'd seen all sorts. Some more memorable than others. Loose collaborations in Michigan to paranoid (even for the Lost) strongholds in Kansas. Having reached literally the other side of the country, this place seems worth checking out. As much as anything is. The only other option would be to head South and leave the country - because Canada isn't an option. No beaches, right?

On top of all that, this one's at an amusement park. You can't make this kind of thing up! A collection of oddities and 'mythical creatures' surrounded by swirling lights and all the trappings of merriment. As amusing as all that may sound, Quick isn't willing to take his chances. This place could be a Loyalist trap, for all he knew. A big sign reading 'Take Me Back!'. At this point, though, there's nothing else left for him. No one ever gained anything by avoiding... well everything. Keeping his true face hidden, he cautiously approaches a group centered around the ferris wheel.

The first to catch his eye are the flashy, golden vixen and the purple-eyed beauty . The latter of the two glowing like something he'd seen pictures of from Alaska - which he'd also never visit. Almost everyone here is interesting to look at, except for that one generic looking guy . Appearances aren't everything, though.

They're just almost everything.

And Quick hopes to impress with his posh-looking blue shirt. Quick doesn't catch what the plastic man is talking about, other than something to do with 'clubspeak'. Can't be that important.

"Clubspeak, huh? I take it you guys like to be cautious. James, by the way. Or Quick" He smiles and shrugs apologetically. "Didn't mean to interrupt... I'm just wondering what all this-" he gestures at the surroundings ​"is about."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins, liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Chuckling, Sasha smiled to the Ashen Queen. "Well, we do play along really well with celebrations. I don't see why a partnership with Springs for that holiday couldn't be doable." She wouldn't deny anyone the chance to do something sensational for Cupid and his arrow.

"Brigid. If you are seeking employment, perhaps we should have a conversation later about that." The Note could definitely use someone of a managerial capacity, since Nathan seemed to not give a damn about the bar, even when he was there.

As one would suspect a Winter to do, the Fairest became slightly concerned with the sudden appearance of all the new people in such a short amount of time. She would second the motion from the Summer, even though he too, was new. "Alexander is correct, we just need to be cautious about what we do when the normal people are around. They may not all be what they appear." Slightly shrugging, stating it for posterity more than trying to be foreboding. Fairweather was gone, but it's not like another just like him could rouse at any given time. The word seemed to be out that Sacramento was rebuilding, which could give out signals to those they didn't want.

"Pleased to meet you, James." The Dancer smiled as she greeted the Elemental. "You're not interrupting at all. Tonight is a night for brainstorming as we've all gathered to do so. We recently acquired the park, so now it's up to each Court to choose a representation of themselves." Vaguely reiterating what Mhairi stated, but doubtful that Quick heard what she'd said moments before he arrived.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Spring was ending, but it was blooming. Brigid's bleach scent made her nose scrunch, but reminded her of the recent bout of spring cleaning she'd gone through at Edna's and with her admission of being a personal assitance, maybe taking care of people, and cleaning after them was so tied to her that the wryd itself made it known....but she was a Chatelaine so it wasn't surprising...but Mhairi thought that her Desire would push her far, far away from anything that reminded the wizened of her....duty.

Mhairi fell-flames flicker at the hitwomen, markswomen, arms dealer, mafia princess-whatever she was. When Mhairi first arrived she said she was a thief, and didn't get a favorable reaction to it, but now Mhairi was starting to get it. It wasn't the admission of criminal activity, but the blatant way she'd said it. Their lives were covered in secrets and half truths, because no one ever really knew if their neighbor was on of Their spies. Loyalist or Privateers. Back then Mhairi couldn't even keep her occasional thievery a secret from someone who'd asked, how could they trust that she could keep their secrets secret if she couldn't keep her own shit close to the chest.

Mhairi tries to catch Sasha's eye, but doesn't know if any of her concern shows properly. Hell, with how hard this sort of thing was for her now, she might just look constipated.

"Spring doesn't have a Sovereign, so ladies." though with Sera's already leaving it to Lucian who ran, and Brigid's Desrire to serve, Ingrid might just be the new queen of spring, "If any of you wants to be Queen...do whatever it is that Springs do to decide or finalize that. But if not..." Mhairi shrugs, "Then it's good. This is why we voted on a...Freehold hierarchy. But I just uh-bring it up because, there use to be a Lurkglider here who was handmaiden to San Fran's Autumn Queen...she wanted to be mine." which was weird. It was really, really weird. It was still weird to think about. "So if that's a thing that you want to...uh...do...." the wisp trails off lamely.

"Hi!" Mhairi chirps at the bland normal guy. "Uh-James or Quick?" Mhairi bites her lip and frantically tries to think of how they'd get this muggle away from their spontaneous 'hold meeting. But the Winter Queen must have seen something that Mhairi missed as she openly brought up their conversation topic.

Contentiously Mhairi continued on, trusting Sasha's intuition or whatever it was she had to lead her to believe that this James...Quick could be trusted. If he couldn't be, there was a whole freehold here, Mhairi was sure they could think of something to do. "Club speak's mostly about common sense. Just use words that'll work. With Funderland, we can just say Funderland for the 'hold, or the actual theme park....perfume's a good one for mantle. Seasons are just clubs. Fearful, giddy, chilly hotheaded. Autumn, Spring, Winter, Summer. See. Just a whole lot of common sense."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

12. Likes Travisc06489, Origins, Forn Clakes liked this post
    B
    Brigid McCarthy

"A pleasure, Queen Mhairi," Brigid replies, glad to know that there was someone around keeping a rein on Fear, a Court that the Wizened could appreciate even if she could never see herself in Autumn. She simply rejected intermally a devotion to Fall, especially when it came to her own outlook on hope and desire. As the Director and Queen of Fear mentioned about having some potential work, Brigid politely smiled and inclined her head in what could be described as a bow. "It would be an honour; my hands are yours to use."

That may have sounded a little weird....but then again, what was she without bringing fine service to others and allowing them the spare time to accomplish more important goals?

"Hello, Miss Sera," the Wizened replied, glad that there was now three of them of Spring, and as the other Courtier among them enquired more about Brigid, she replied simply, "I pray." Another smile but one that reached the eyes. A belief.

"My apologies, Mr. Alex, an old habit is all." However, inside and under the veneer of calm, Brigid recoiled. What was the point of a title if one did not utilize it when surrounded by peers and underlings?

And then another joined them, any sign of a mien hidden, or not apparently obvious, that is. A quick glance (pun not intended) towards his shadow gave away her answer but then that did beg the question; why is he hiding from his peers what he really is? Either way, it did not sit well with Brigid.

And then the conversation continued. Lady Sasha mentioned about possible work and Brigid nodded with possible understanding as Queen Mhairi talked of a Spring Queen and....something else? A handmaiden? How quaint; Desire working for Fear.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clubspeak? What was that? And some regular looking guy beat her to it. Was he hiding himself for fear? Circe snorted in amusement. Maybe he was weak but he had asked a good question: "I too am curious about this club speak, Quick. I've heard of motleys that had their own code phrases but never a Freehold," she nods her head, "Oh and Quick? Good job demonstrating that whole guys not being what they seem thing being discussed."

Circe got the caution thing, though her preference was more marital preparations then subtlety. People could be cops, loyalists, monster hunters, or many other sources of trouble. "Meh, what she," she points at Sasha, "Said Quick. I ain't got much to say about this night, being new too. I'll defer to the angry crowd that outranks me," Circe nodded her head towards Alex, You can call me Circe by the way."

Circe was indifferent to the look from the Queen of Autumn. She'd had permission from the Freehold in San Francisco to do her business. Circe figured it was better to know how the bosses here felt about her continuing her work. Sounded cool aside from Mhairi's weird looks. Besides, how could she attract partners to help with the mystical side of business if nobody knew about it? She needed a power base to keep the Rogues safe, so risks need be taken. The quick summary of club speak caused her ear nearest to Mhairi to quirk up, "Huh. That makes sense. Glad a boss for this, uh, club has common sense," she shrugs.

Something else the Autumn had said wrang a bell in Circe's memory. "Lurkglider...hand maid? Wait," Circe wracked her brain to recall the bunch that had fled a few months back. "A bunch of San Fran's, uh, club peaced out to here. This handmaiden, Was it Dim Brain? Dinbrane! She got out? Good. Her motley was cool," not friends but not enemies, "Are any others from San Fran around? Most of the good motleys left in that exodus."

A statement which could beg the question: what kind of motley had Circe been in? A question Circe wouldn't answer for several reasons.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread