DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid watches as the gather around her, puffing slowly on her cigarette.

"Sera..." she rasps with a smile twitching at her lips when she picks up on the Spring Mantle. She nods her head to Circe when the Summer Fairest provides a name.

The Darkling simply stares, lips parted, as yet another Fairest appears. @L'aire Selena and Ingrid are almost polar opposites: L'aire gave off a diffuse light while Ingrid, for all her stark beauty, seemed to absorb it.

Alexander broke her reverie. Another Darkling. And a... man... at that. For a while there the Spring Witch had been thinking the Freehold was exclusively female.

"Hello Alex. I'm Ingrid."

Formalities made, she tracked Sera with her eyes. "Is it just us?" A simple enough question; it certainly didn't look like any more Changelings were making their appearance.

"Dragon? Dead. So the rumours were right - there was a Dragon here? But he's dead...? Wow." Ingrid perked up when she threw out another question, this time at Mhairi. "So. What happens now?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A hand was held up in a wave as Mhairi introduces the new Lost, “Hi.” She chirps with a smile.

There was no missing the chilled air that Sasha brings, and the smile was directed to the Winter,
    “Hey Sasha.” Seems everyone was going with the casual look tonight. Well, except Ingrid, whose dress seemed odd to the Nix, but it fit the other Fairest. Dresses weren’t odd, it was the style, not something you see everyday.

Sapphires move to the exotic one, who now had a name, “Hi Circe.” Who knew someone that Mhairi had helped. That’s cool.

Oh, another Lost from San Franscio? Did she know the other Lost who had moved here?

“The theme park is a first for me as well. But I think it fits us all well enough.”
    Plus, different could be fun.

The hand was raised again, “Hey Alex.” She greets the Summer, who she really didn’t know yet.

At Ingrid’s question she nods, “Yup, just us so far. There was another, but he took off, guess the Season rejecting him hit him hard.” She shrugs, no use dwelling on it. “But I look forward to working with you, getting a little Spring added to this place.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The already chilled air around them dropped more then just a few degrees. Without looking Mhairi could definitely tell that Sasha had made it out of the Maze of Mirrors attraction she'd claimed for Winter. "Sasha, hi." Mhairi wondered if it was just as run down at the Haunted House, and if she should ask the Onyx Sovereign. Thinking that perhaps, the Winter would deflect and turn the conversation around to other things.

"Alexander, hi, I'm okay." a smile, but her fell-flames flicker, mind already turning back to the work to be done.

Turning to the blue-skinned elf with the subdued Summer Mantle, though it's heat, and Alexander's try to dry the spattering rain that fall around the Ashen Wisp. "Oh! I remember Artemis! The rabbit-kin," her fell-flames flicker around her looking for a face who'd remember the man, and only spots Alexander. Oh, that's right. Lucian fled with the Antler Crown wouldn't appear and Green left once Fairweather was slain...which caused Morgan to follow after him. She didn't blame the raccoon, if she was a part of a Motley with someone who'd felt the call of the road, she would have followed after them too. "He said he was scouting for his Motley." though Mhairi wondered at his absence and maybe it was the Wyrd at work, but the Elemental doesn't remark upon it.

"We're small...I think this is it-oh." Mhairi frowns, because there was someone missing, one who Mhairi would prefer to stay away. "Charles isn't here." fell-flames flicker at Alexander, "Do you know where he is?" maybe he'd already left.

Ingrid's dry, cracking voice. Reminds Mhairi of dry, dead leaves, brittle enough that a breeze would make them fall to pieces. "We do what we always do. Rebuild. That's why we're here, it's what we're doing now."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And a guy did show up, but his brain didn't break. And he wasn't a Fairest or crazy pretty, things were looking up. Circe gave a dry laugh as she shrugged, "Aaand I was wrong. Sup Alex, I'm Circe. Just Circe. Homonym, I ain't the original. Nice to see a fellow Iron Spear."

She guessed the theme park will fit, "Guess it could work Sera. Even if it is a little run down."

The dragon truly was already dead. "Huh, so you lot are dragon slayers? Freddo!" her ears had perked straight up briefly before going back to folded against her head. Even in another language the tone made it clear she was impressed. "You didn't like, mount its head in the park or something did you? Loot his horde to buy this place?"

When Mhairi addressed her, Circe paid attention. At the mention of Artemis, Circe's ears moved again. They'd been folded back against her head almost the whole time. Now? They came forward and were perked up high, "Yup, my bunny buddy," the smile that crossed her face now was actually a sweet one, unlike all others she'd shown tonight. The smile turned into a line as her ears drooped, "Yeah, he was. Trouble from San Fran meant the trio had to split up. Safer. We all know where we went." Not that Circe trusted these guys enough to tell them where Artemis and Eris were at.

Her right ear twitched, perking up as Mhairi spoke of rebuilding. Circe may be a Fairest but she found working with her hands fun. Even if she was less good at it without her motley. "Rebuilding huh? Hey, if you guys are literally hands on with it I'm good with my hands," she gave a sly grin, "and I mean with fixing shit. Or just using Hours. Just sayin if ya lot need a repair gal."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

"Wonderful to meet you, Circe, Ingrid." With Green and Morgan recently departing, it finally struck her. The Onyx was the longest member of the Freehold. She was not quite sure what to make of it, but those thoughts would continue to play in her mind for later.

"Hello again, Alexander." The Onyx grinned sweetly.

In Sasha's opinion, Charles' presence wasn't a make or break type of day. "No idea where Charles may be." The man came and went more times than she could count. "People come and go all the time, you know that." A slight chuckle with a grin to the Autumn.

"Yes, the Dragon is finally gone." Her tone slightly terse. The thing had done more damage than any other threat to Sacramento that she's known. If anyone would catch her eyes, there would be stories held in her violets, but for a later time.

Her head dipped toward Circe. "I think we can always use more hands to help." Nodding to Mhairi. "There are a few kinks that need to be worked out in the Maze yet. And I'm sure there will always be repairs that need to be made."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid delicately drew her cigarette from her lips and lightly flicked ash.

"Rebuilding? So this is the Freehold now? This fun park?" She stretched and looked around. "Well. OK. I saw a Wishing Well over that way. We could take that... Clean it up and make it a focal point for an eating area. Later we can make a Gate and cut out a Hollow. What you think? Maybe... Maybe track down one of those old fortune telling machines. You know, juxtapose them or something."

The Darkling appeared to address the gathering but her look was directed to Sera the most. She shrugged carelessly and slipped her cigarette back between her lips.

The action could not hide her eyes though. The moment Circe mentioned loot and treasure they all but gleamed with mischief.

"What? No one been sent out to take our... Your! cut? So. Anyway! So whose, like, in charge? Or is it a free for all?" Something in the Darkling's voice hinted she'd be interested in a free-for-all.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

8. Likes Origins, Forn Clakes, , Orianna liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

These new ladies felt... special, each in their own way. It was not just their remarkable beauty, but they exhibited a very... active attitude. Something the freehold could use after so many left, and still so much is waiting to be rebuilt. Of course, he was most content to see to see Circe (even if the desert heat radiating from her was not particularly pleasant) making sure there is going to be at least two Summer courtiers in town. he still wasn't sure if Charles will stay here, and besides, there was something odd to him.

"No, I haven't seen him in some time, Mhairi. Shame, me and Charles still have some things to talk about." he says to the Fairy-in-Charge.

"I'm good, Circe, I'm good. Even more so now that I know Summer will shine brighter in Sacramento. Although I have to say, "Circe" is an interesting choice of name. What led to it? You don't happen to have your own island in the Mediterranean, do you?"

He grinned back at Sasha. For a split second, he saw her violet eyes deepen, like she was ready to elaborate on the subject at hand. He knew, however, that she will do so only on her own terms.

"In charge? Well, after the Dragon became worm food, we have undergone a... reorganization, of sorts. The boss of all bosses, or the Activities Director, is Mhairi. The Notary, in charge of Oaths, is Sasha. I was appointed with the task of physical security as a Groundskeeper. But don't worry. We are really nice people, so if you scratch our backs, we will scratch yours." he smiles, attempting to dispel the impression, if theere was any, that he's going to wave his badge like a baton.

Deciding to address the elephant in the room, he asks.

"So, what brings you to our city? Ingrid? Circe?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Artemis? Clearly the Treasured missed something somewhere. And Rabbit-kin?! She needed to stay a little more up to date on these things.

“Charlies?” asks the Nix, “Oh, that guy. I haven’t seen him since the gathering.” Something seemed off about him.

Nodding to Circe, “A little run down now, but I think we can clean it up and make it fun again.” Yeah, she was optimistic about it.

Dragon slayers? Had a cool ring to it.

Grinning to Circe, “Great! I’m not really good with fixing things, but I can try and I’m willing to do what I can.” She had never been taught to fix things.

Looking to the other Spring, “Oh! Those ideas are awesome! An eating area would be an excellent addition, and a Wishing Well will be a great focal point!” her mind already working on ideas. “And a Fortune telling machine? Damn, I haven’t seen one of those in years! That would draw a crowd, not only for the fun that comes from them, but how nostalgic they are. Oh yeah, we can make those work.” She was liking Ingrid more and more. The Spring had great ideas and sounded willing to help make them come to life so to speak.

“Well, if he doesn’t come back guess that settles those discussions.” Their kind was always coming and going from Freeholds.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi gives a light sort of giggle, "The Dragon's dead and we've taken a part of his hoard to make a new home for ourselves.*" Just like they'd taken the horror done to them, and the fae magic they'd learned and made it their own. It wasn't just Autumn that were thieves.

Mhairi nods, "I do know that." she'd just been hoping that's what happened to the Blightbent.

Mhairi nods, "For sure, there's a lot of work to be done. We don't just want to live here, we want it fully operational so mortals can enjoy, and we can have an-uh easier time finding Glamour." Another nod when the Onyx Sovereign tells the Leaden One about the Mirror Maze attraction she'd claimed for Winter. "The Haunted House...isn't great. It's less then great. Not just that it's sub-par, but structurally, and literally everything about it sucks. I think I'll just demo it and have Edna's moved." Mhairi nods, like what she said wasn't outrageous, but to the Wisp it wasn't. She wouldn't even need to use magic or some obscure contract to move the Boarding House. Muggles figured out how to move houses long ago. "It might be a little pricey, but..." she shrugs, honestly it wasn't so much that she wasn't happy with the current Haunted House, it just that she didn't want to give her her Witch House.

The Wisp smiles when the Springs start enthusing about the things they could restore and bring into the Park. Even if Mhairi looked a little puzzled on the fortune teller machine. Shouldn't something like that be an Autumn thing? Or was there something she was missing?

"The Iron Spear, and the Verdant Court do not have active Sovereigns. I'm Autumn's Queen, and Sasha's Winter's." then she nods because Alexander started going on the new stuff. "Since we're so small, our Courts normally don't have the bodies they need so we voted on what was the most important. Someone to oversee everything-me." and wasn't that weird to think about, "Sasha's who you need to talk to about gossip or Pledges." Winter Queen Information Broker and Pledge Keeper extraordinaire! "And like Alexander said, he's security. Patrolling the Boarders, settling dispute Seeing that the laws are followed. Things like that."

Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

13. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

"Rebuilding the Freehold, making our own stable. I think that is our ultimate goal besides making the park successful." The Dancer had seen a lot of changes, this was perhaps the largest change she'd seen in Sacramento.

Even though Sasha would keep her opinions to herself, she giggled in her head at what she really wanted to say, screw Charles and get over it. If it had been someone else who wandered off who had more of a substantial foothold in their Freehold, maybe she'd care more. Then, the Onyx caught herself. The IceLaw should be ever present, even in her thoughts.

"I think Ingrid and Sera have a great deal of ideas to go off of. Those all sound marvelous." At this point, there didn't seem to be any wrong things yet. It was sort of 'anything goes'. The theme park didn't have a concrete theme anyway.

"Mhairi." Sasha looked concerned. "I think the Haunted House the way it stands could work to your advantage, at least for now. What's scarier than 'proceed at your own risk, sign a waiver'?" Her hands moved in front of her. "There's some great workings that could be redone, my Maze isn't so hot right now, but... I have plans for it to be. It will certainly work to my advantage later. I'm betting yours will too." A slight shrug, hoping that she encouraged her Sovereign counterpart.

ooc note

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread