Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “I’d also be interested in seeing how it’s done. That way when I decide on something else, I don’t have to bother you about it. Though I’m sure I’ll have questions.” While she wouldn’t ask her to make her another item, she defiantly wanted to pick the Elementals brain about it.

She nods again, a little more vigorously, in agreement of the choker being badass, it was a better way of putting it.

Her eyes seem to light up when she hears about being able to have more than two. “I could have a whole jewelry set!” she says with a laugh.

The sapphire eyes then widen, “Oh, now that would be freakin’ amazing! Though it could get a little dangerous, increasing my voice. But I can see how it could be beneficial, considering what I can do with my voice.” Thanks to one of her Kiths. “See, now my mind is wandering over all the little things I could invest in.” like, maybe a ring that could increase her punch, yeah, that would be fun!

As the conversation moves to Lucian specifically, Sera kinda tunes out. Her mind working over what items she would want to create. Would she stick with just jewelry? Or maybe branch out to something she could wear? The possibilities seemed to be endless and like a kid in a candy store, she didn’t know where to start or look.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    L
    Lucian

"Nice -- yeah, I can see a whole set," he grinned at Sera's enthusiasm for accessories. He certainly knew how that was. "Earrings like dew, song bird call set in a necklace, and rings like new dawn. Ah, will have to keep the events rolling too. Gotta give ya plenty of time to show them off and let everyone see what they're missing when Spring takes a nap again."

When Mhairi offered to give him a Kingly addition his eyes sparkled. Now that's some of the attention he wanted to get. "It would have been gauche for me to bring it up -- but I really should up my style shouldn't I?" He leaned forward to see the sketch of the jacket. Her thoughts were correct, "Yes, yes please. That looks so sweet. Don't want anyone thinking that having a good time is a weakness either."

Those ideas were a tune that he knew so well and could listen to for an eternity. "I love it. I don't know about all of you, but I think satisfaction happens in the dark as much as with the lights on. Just depends on what you're into, really." He tapped a finger at his chin, "Something that invites that freedom. I mean, I've already seen what you made for yourself. I think you're the best to make it too."

He gestured at his face with the darkness that had woven itself into his features, "Can't really hide my bent and who better than a Queen of Autumn to know that balance between excitement and fear, right? If you can get everything together, I can bring a little fairy dust to tie it up. I can do a little cross-reference on days of power too, not that the Wyrd always cares about it. Moon phases, which planet is in rising, constellations ... though -- does make me gotta ask."

He didn't know if it was rude. Everyone felt differently about the changes that they experienced in their durance and he hoped it wasn't a painful reminder. Because to him, the galaxy caught in the night sky of her hair was a beauty. "Is it real?" He asked gesturing to her hair, "That sky, I mean. Is that really what the night looks like outside, behind the sun hogging all the attention?" What a gift to be able to see it whenever she pleased.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The Ashen Wisp nods understanding Sera's point. "Come watch me 'spin, it'll be a great lesson, and it'll show you if you'd want to 'spin your own things. We need to be in the Hedge to do it. A Hollow'll do." Fell-flames flicker towards Lucian, "You're totally welcome to come watch too, maybe at different times though....it might get complicated if I try and craft all of these things all at the same time." she gives a smile and a laugh.

"Yes, yes you could!" Mhairi chirps, then she beams as Lucian lists off some wonderful suggestions. All of which are added to Sera's side of the list.

Earrings like dew
    song bird call set in a necklace
    rings like new dawn

The pencil stops, the wisp blinks, and Mhairi looks up at Sera, "Sorry that I preemptively added. But Do you think what Lucian suggested? I could scratch it out if you like." but Mhairi thought that Sera would let the additions stay, since it seems her own mind was buzzing with new ideas.

Mhairi nods quite seriously, even as she smiles, "Oh, yes, yes you should. Hedgespun Raiment, made by a Queen for a King..." weird, that this was her life now. "Glad my instincts weren't off, I was wondering if you'd want something looser, or with more draping...uh-fabric." Her head tilts as she thinks, before nodding, making more annotations of the Lucian part of her notes.

Mhairi hums, "Spring and Autumn might be on opposing sides of the Cycle, but...Fear and Desire are just two sides of the same coin. Two of the oldest emotions. People always forget that." the Wisp nods again, quite pleased that there was someone else who understood the subtleties of the Wyrd and the Cycles. "I can totally get everything together."

People had asked about her eyes, the flames, but no one had yet to ask about her hair. Even when it had changed from a moonless expanse to full galaxy of stars.

"Yes." Mhairi answers. "It's the sky above us...not Their sky." her answer was soft, not clipped, but uncomfortable.

Stars...the reason she was Taken.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

5. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen slightly as Lucian describes pieces that would be perfect, “We’re you reading my mind?” she asks playfully, “Though I was thinking of something that can help my fighting with a ring. But no reason it has to be a ring, there are other things that can incorporate into fighting easy enough. But I love the way you’re thinking!” this meeting was going better than she thought it would.

His questions about Mhairi’s hair was a little surprising. She had never thought to ask another Lost about their appearance, so she watches. Wondering what will be said.

Smiling, “I’d love to watch you ‘spin! I learn best by watching someone and then trying it myself.” and she made a great point, if Sera wanted to try it herself, it will help to watch the process.

A hand was absently waved, “I like his suggestions, and if I didn’t, I’d say something. Especially the singing one. That first song you hear from a bird, when Spring is newly awakening, is a beautiful thing.” And could def help her.

And then there was the answer to the question, her hair was real. Not that Sera doubted it, the Wyrd and their Endurance changed them each in amazing and terrifying ways. Smiling again, “It is pretty badass.” She adds, which was true.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

L
    Lucian

The talk of all this beauty and finery broke his heart. He knew that he had no claim to Spring. What the Keepers had taken from him would not let the flower bloom. He was certain that all this would turn to ash.

He sighed and looked down at the ichor as it dripped from his fingers and faded into smoke. “We shouldn’t sugar coated. I don’t deserve these things. Make it for Sera. She will do justice to the design more than I ever could.”

To Mhairi he bowed his head, “I can never repay your welcome. Know that there are those who love the fear of cool wind against dry leaves. Warn them of the worst and keep them huddled close. Let them find comfort in one another, as you have offered me.”

He pushed himself from the table and stood. He saw himself out to return to the dark he knew would consume him somewhere.

Lucian exits the scene and Venue. I know this is probably the trickiest of the threads because of this, and I apologize for causing continuity issues.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Lucian takes his leave, absently Mhairi adds his parting words to his section of the sketch pad.

I can never repay your welcome. Know that there are those who love the fear of cool wind against dry leaves. Warn them of the worst and keep them huddled close. Let them find comfort in one another, as you have offered me

"I guess, loosing the crown really got to him." Mhairi shakes her head, "He might need a walk, but enough about him, lets get back to 'spinning."

Pencil drifts back to Sera's side of the page, and the sound of it tip tapping on the page can be heard.

"Fighting...what about those blossom knuckles, the ones from Erich's dream. If you want a weapon, they could act like regular brass knuckles without the twist of the wyrd or glamour being fed into them. But when they're more, you could gain more damage, or your fists could fly faster or with more precision." A quick sketch of what Mhairi could remember from the Dream, of those petal coated brass knuckles. "It could be really interesting!"

A quick nod and a beaming smile when Sera seemed really enthusiastic in seeing Mhairi 'spin, but first.

first song you hear from a bird, when Spring is newly awakening
    -beautiful thing.

Looking up from her sketch pad, "You have great ideas, I'd love to see what you could 'spin. But yeah, we can set up a date and get too it."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A look of surprise appeared on her face as Lucian spoke, then got up and walked out.

Her mouth opened, then closed, really not sure what to say. Frowning, “Well I hope he comes back. It seems the Crown is fickle about who it chooses, maybe it will pick him next season.” She’d never seen a Crown reject someone. But then again, the Freeholds she had spent time in already had a Queen or King in place.

Nodding, “I actually fight pretty damn good, but I think that Dream threw me off my game.” She didn’t want the Elemental to think she was weak. Chuckling, “The blossom knuckles huh? Maybe I should trademark that or something.” She says with a grin. “Not sure about actually carrying around brass knuckles, think I’ve seen or heard somewhere that they’re illegal or something. But I have an idea!” she leans forward, becoming more animated, “What about those rings that cover multiple fingers? Guess it’s some type of fashion thing, but anyways, they could totally work for something like the blossom knuckles. Could help in a fist fight, but totally be unnoticeable, and kinda cool looking.” The idea worked in her head.

Her smile widens, “Thanks! Once my minds put in the right direction all bets are off.” She says with a chuckle, “When your schedule allows, let me know. I have no real set schedule for, well, anything yet. And I’m eager to give it a try, after watching you of course.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Perhaps." tilting her head, "Maybe he just has more to learn about the Nature of Spring, and Desire." Spring wasn't just a stereotype, and there was more to Desire then sex. "Maybe the Wyrd knew that you'd do better. Or maybe, a new Spring's on there way that'll be what best for Sacramento."

Mhairi nods, "Dream Combat is very different then normal combat. You're not using your muscles, your using your mind, your will. It takes practice." Sera offers up her counter suggestion, and Mhairi nods, beaming. "Oh! That could totally work, maybe even better then my idea. Well to have something hidden in plain sight. But to wear them-it? Always, and even when you punch the...ruggedness, the durability would need to be reinforced...just in case it snapped." Mhairi looks up at the Nix, "Hedgespun things are awesome, but they take a lot of their....information? From their mundane counterparts. I'm not saying it to make you change your mind, just trying to give you all the info." a smile.

Next to the brass knuckles coated in petals and blossoms, Mhairi begins to give a quick outline of a hand with a ring wrapping around a few fingers.

"Well then I'm glad that I've been able to get your ideas firing!" pencil taps on the page, "You could try your hand at something like this, if you want me to do something a little more...uh-complicated for you. Or not. Whatever works for you." another smile.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking a little surprised, “Me?” she asks before shaking her head, “I’m no leader. At least, not yet. I’m still finding myself, establishing who I am, taking on as Queen, well, I’d fail those around me.” There was a small shrug, “Not saying that someday I might take the Crown, but not yet, I’m not ready.” She hated admitting that she would fail at something, but taking on the responsibility of a Crown wasn’t something she was ready for. “So my fingers are crossed for a new Spring to show up.” The Nix grins.

A finger tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she nods as well, “Well, not to sound like someone who is looking for combat or anything, but I hope we can get more practice. Having never done it, I’m intrigued by it, and the way we were able to help him. Is there any other ways to practice that you know of?” might as well ask.

“Ah, that’s a good point. The durability. Hmm,” how to make it more durable, “I suppose we could find some type of metal that is stronger than what most rings are made out of. What that is though, I have no idea.” She laughs, “But I’m sure we can figure something out. And thanks, for you know, giving me all the info. I’ll have to put some more thought into the ring idea, and with a little research, I’m sure I’ll find something.” But the brass knuckle thing had been awesome, she just didn’t want to be caught with something illegal. Cause that’d be a huge hassle.

“I kinda think I’d rather have you do the more complicated stuff, I mean, if you don’t mind. Don’t get me wrong, I want to try my hand at ‘spinning. But think that complicated might be out of my reach right now. I think right now, the necklace seems like the best place to start, least till I figure the ring out. But, you’re the expert here, what do you suggest?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi just nods. She completely understood where the Fairest was coming from. If it hadn't been for the false-Rick and his pride cracking his facade and causing Mhairi to worry over Autumn and the Freehold, she would have never made that Pledge. She didn't think she was anywhere near ready, but maybe, it was just that she stepped up that proved that she actually was.

"No, I get it. I'd like to practice too. But the easiest way would be for you to just Dream. But, if you want to experience real conditions then you shouldn't be in your own Dreams. Everything's easier in our own Dreams. You venture into someone else's Dreamscape...if it's one of the Lost, or anyone else really you'd need to pledge to do that to prove you're not going to divulge what you see, or cause irreparable harm..." Mhairi shakes her head, rearanging her thoughts from Oneiromancy back to hedgespinning, "You wont have to find any metals, we you 'spin, you're making things entirely out of fantastical materials. To increase durability, you might need to find bull's horn, or the thread of his stubbornness. Intent means a lot with this sort of stuff." Mhairi gives another nod, "You could always make a bracelet or find one, and make a charm to go with it. Then you don't need to worry about the ring, and you have a place to wear a hedgespun charm, and a few others." but if all her charms were on one bracelet it just meant that they could be lost or stolen all in one go.

"Alright." Mhairi thought that might be the case. "A necklace would work, the uh-'first birdsong heard at the awakening of spring' that could easily work. Sweeten your voice, and it doesn't sound like a complicated project. You'd have to wrangle the song, or whatever else you'd want to use, and weave, 'spin it all together to form a necklace. It makes more sense when actually doing it. Like I said, it's all very instinctual.

"As for something more complicated...what would you want?"

Pencil perches on the page, as Mhairi smiles, an waiting for just what the Spring Desires.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread