Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Witch House) Wild About Erich

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I'll hand wave it

Sera and Morgan confirm that the errant window does indeed belong to Erich Zahn's room.

The only mystery left is Erich Zahn himself.

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Replacing her coffee mug with a glass of water, Sera sips as she listens to Mhairi, “If it’s Fringe science like in that show, than yeah. I mean, it’s interesting, but the dangers attached to it freak me out.” She hated things that were out of her control, they made her uneasy.

“Anything I can do to help with the Pledge or anything?” pledges could be tricky things, and while she had never written one herself, she’d be happy to help.

She nods as the Elemental lays out a plan of sorts.

She frowns to Morgan, “Sorry.” It did shed new light on the window, and she could understand the reluctance. “If it makes you too nervous, I can enter the window from the outside.” She offers, not wanting her to think she had to do it.

“And yeah, count me in on the dream walking, or keeping an eye on him while you guys are, or whatever works for everyone.”

Made the recommendation of her watching Erich where my posting will be very spotty and I don't want to hold you guys up.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Morgan and Sera return from their spying, and tell the wisp that it's just a window, and it's just a room. It makes Erich Zhan all that much more interesting. And annoying.

"Okay. So we need to get to get into his dreams. All of us need to be involved....I could write it out on a napkin and hand it to him with a mug of coffee....wait. I don't have to!" Mhairi blinks, standing abruptly, the chair screeches on the floor, but it's weighted enough that it doesn't fall over with the force behind the movement. "Fringe Science!" she exclaims, a slightly manic grin upon her face.

Frowning when she notices the others don't follow, or can't, because she hadn't given them enough information. "We could say that we were researching something. A dream something or other, and get something that acts as head gear and a monitor, maybe call in another 'holder, and we just need to be linked up and then we can figure the Dream stuff out. His consent is what we need for the Pledge...and him agreeing to us poking around in his dreams is exactly what we need!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Meh, science fiction as fact tis not liked by me either. Nay Sera, tis probably best I do the climb anyway. Like I said a'fore, safer and Imma familiar with the roof, heh," she waved off Sera's offer, "Thank ye for thine offer though."

Morgan grinned, "Brilliant milady! We...wait, ye mean a head thingie like from the ghost hunting movie?" She tilted her head in confusion, "Where art we going to get one? Like with aught techice stuff, glued to a collander, add wires, and put it heh on his head?" There was no sarcasm in her tone, only sheer confusion and curiosity.

This despite Morgan probably making a good description of how the movie prop could be duplicated. "Where'd we even, heh, get aught like that?" Probably the kitchen and anywhere in the boarding house.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Le BUMP Saber Sloth

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods excitedly, "Yes, just like that!" she blinks, "...just like that if you're talking about Ghostbusters and not some other ghost movie..." she shakes her head. "With enough lights, and wires anything could look techy enough...and yep on his head and ours. If we're gonna go with the joined mind-dream thing. But some of those wires should go to a tablet or a computer or something, just to look right. For monitoring stuff." Science-y types did that in movies all the time, so it should be a time to happen with their fake dream gadget.

The Autumn Queen sits back down, "Hmmm, I'm sure we have stuff laying around the House," she tilts her head, "A junk drawer, or in the basement for lights and wires....maybe we could go to a second hand shop or the hardware store, if we can't find what we need."

The Wisp sips at her coffee before she sets off to look around the House for what's needed to build their fake dream gadget.

...she turns up a whole lot of nothing. Maybe walking into a room and having fell-flames try and focus on what she needs, instead of actually looking was a bad call.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-09 17:16:12 [03] Mhairi Ankaa rolls 3 to Find Stuff! (Int 2 + Investigation 1) (10 Again) 7, 5, 3 failure
    2017-04-09 17:16:12 [02] Mhairi Ankaa rolls 3 to Find Stuff! (Int 2 + Investigation 1) (10 Again) 7, 5, 2 failure
    2017-04-09 17:16:12 [01] Mhairi Ankaa rolls 3 to Find Stuff! (Int 2 + Investigation 1) (10 Again) 7, 6, 5 failure

11. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan...didn't expect that to be how it worked, "Uh...heh okay. Guess we gets searching then, heh heh," Morgan did the same as Mhairi, hoping to find something that'd help. After seeing how Mhair was doing it, the technology inept Morgan decided to ape her liege. She expected the Queen of Autumn knew more then she did.

4 suxx

Despite not knowing what she was looking for at first, Morgan does manage to find quite a bit. She showed what she'd scrounged up to Mhairi, "Tis this aught we seek?"

13. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

As it turns out, Mhairi didn't know that much. She struck out for the basement and found... nothing of use. Morgan, however, ducked out to the shed and found everything! Wires, plastic filaments, slinky things and... a colander. And not just any colander - and old shiny metal one.

With enough bits and bobs to construct - get this! - a devise that looked vaguely like an old portable tape deck... with wires. The tape deck was the find of the century... And it still worked!

Attracted by the noise, Erich made his appearance. He was still pale, but at least Mhairi had eased some, if not all, of his sleeping troubles.

"What are you doing now?"

15. Likes , Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan...didn't really have an answer for that. "Uh...we art doing aught. Which heh heh kinda covers all there tis aught to do whence I say it like that, so probably nary a good explanation tis it? No I suppose tis naught that'd qualify in my prior words as a explanation," Morgan actually sounded a little confused as she started to blather along. She hoped Mhairi had a better explanation of what they were doing.

"I mean, heh, already asked if aught we sought tis aught we got to do aught but that just gets confusing...actually most confusing it tis. Mayhaps I should hath imbibed coffee at some point?" Morgan's attempt at stalling was going poorly as she was getting way off topic. That didn't stop her. She was actually trying to slow her speech down too: achieving a pace that was normal for most human beings: "Tis aught I can say to explain that well either. Imma really nary sure that what I shalt say anon will make much sense, heh heh. Tis likely I should apologize a'fore mine words art confusing to ye Erich. Tis better I talk as I do then how I once hath talked. Nary doubt tis better I talk as I do then whence I did," she nods sagely, still holding the box of stuff she'd found in the shed. "Oh, heh, right. And I give ye my apologies Erich if mine words art misunderstood, heh."

Hopefully Mhairi could come up with a solid explanation for the anomalous mortal before them. Morgan hoped she'd given her Queen enough time to conjure one up within her mind.

17. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

(WP to Roll & Pledge(If there's one))Willpower 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

They were done now all they had to do was - oh. He's already here. Okay. Brain. You gotta work...any moment now.

As the wave of Morgan babble washes over Mhairi, the wisp slowly makes her mind function again.

"Hi Erich." that's a start. "Sorry, we've been doing some research of our own. And we found something that might help. Only it's extremely experimental. Aaaand I'm pretty sure the Illuminati wants to eat it whole. I found a paper with instructions on this," pointing to their make-shift dream gadget. "When I went to double check we got it right...the paper was gone. So that has to mean something right?"

Before Erich could ask or interrupt Mhairi continues.

"It's supposed to link people's dreaming minds together. There's a way for the uh-session to be monitored, but we haven't connected that part yet. So whaddya say? Will you let us enter your dreams and see if we can figure out what's wrong? Whatever we see, wont ever go beyond the three/four of us." Mhairi motions towards the Lost and the weird mortal(?) man. "Promise."

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-04-10 21:27:55 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to You know you wanna (Manip 2 + Persuasion 1 + WP) (WillPower) 5, 3, 9, 1, 3, 6 1 success
    ooc

19. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread