Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

It was the tail end of Winter, but it still Winter, and Lucian's words receive a quiet little nod from Autumn's Wisp.

Another nod at the Shadowsoul's words, this one different then the one she'd given before. "I hear that." before she was Edna's manager and Autumn's Queen she was a maid at a by the hour motel.

"Awesome!" Mhairi beams at the Nix, while once again nodding along with the Shadowsoul's words. "If you can establish a working relationship with a designer, you could definitely get cheaper, or even free clothes, as long as you wear them while you're preforming. Having their clothes seen on someone as striking as you...well, I'm sure there's people who'd be chomping at the bit."

Mhairi gives her own nod at the talk of second hand cloths, "When I first got here, I was clothing myself entirely from second hand, or thrift stores. Sometimes I still check those places out, they do have amazing hidden gems." turning to look at the Springs, "Haunted Party look...yeah I could do that. Would beat what I wore last year. I was strapped for cash and just found a cap sleeve black dress with some lace around the collar...it was cute...but." the shrug she gives tells more about what she'd thought of the dress then words alone could describe. "Bolero." comes elemental's helpful chirp. "But the boots I'd found wouldn't work with it. Here." Mhairi pulls out her phone and swipes through her picture, until she finds the one she's after. Turning her phone to they others she shows them the image. "See, this is why I kinda want to save them for Autumn....and why I'm having trouble finding something that suites them."

After the Springs have had a look at her boots, Mhairi puts her phone away, and returns to the displays.

"Sure, you've talked me into it. I'll get something purple to wear to the Spring party. But, if I find it here, neither of you can peek!" Mhairi adds with a smirk, "Gotta keep some mystique, yeah?" Mhairi holds her serious face for a moment before it brakes and she laughs.

"No! I'm terrible with names! I haven't got a clue, and I hardly even have any designs sketched out...so I figure the name can wait. At least for a bit." Fell-flames flicker at the Shadowsoul, did he get her veiled meaning. That she was a Hedgespinner, that needed to venture into the Hedge to ply her new craft, "I don't know if I want to add 'cobblor' to my lists of titles, fashionista on the other hand." Fell-flames flicker, "In that vein, Sera, fashionista in progress seeks model for dresses."

Mhairi gives another laugh, which tapers into a happy smile as the Springs begin to dig in on the party planning.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

L
    Lucian

He was stoked at all the excitement over the party ideas, if everyone was this keen on pitching in even their thoughts then they'd have a real chance for an event to make the other Freeholds gag with envy. Answering Sera, Lucian shrugged, "You could always pretend to be your own manager and call up some local names. See if they'll take the bait. I'm pretty decent with a bluff myself, could make a few of the calls if you didn't want to have it connected to you that way. Though, I think by now most people understand up and comers do it all the time, should they call you on it. But you're right, it'll probably be easiest if they offer after seeing you perform."

He gave a firm nod in full support of Sera's suggestion that Mhairi dip into some color. "I know the struggle to break out of the funereal myself but she's right. Jewel tones, especially a royal purple, would be gorgeous on you. It could still be dark, or even with just a purple shimmer to it and really draw the eye in. Not that either of you need help in that department."

He leaned in to look at the photo of the shoes and his eyes lit up -- well, glittered with a renewed intensity at any rate. "I see why, they're bitchin'. Yeah, I can totally see them in a Fae Huntress look. Especially if you can find a corset with the same woodland flare. Nice excuse to add a hat or fascinator too. Shame not to highlight your stellar hair." He added a smile with the word play. He had found himself gazing into that starry night frequently when he looked at the Elemental. He certainly felt a connection to the sparkle of starlight.

He gave a non-serious pout to hearing they'd have to wait for the reveal, "Aw fine. I'm real terrible at delayed gratification but I bet it'll be worth the wait." He made a point to look into Mhairi's eyes with that, the smile growing at the edge of his lips again, even throwing in a brief suckle to his bottom lip. He'd so enjoyed her flush from before and was happy to play up some additional meanings.

"For the fashion show, we could play it by ear. Everyone who wanted or could afford their own look could show that off, but anyone that was worried about getting an appropriate outfit could stand in as model for, just spit balling here, the fashions of 'Heavenly Bodies.'" He threw out the first name idea that came to mind for inspiration if nothing else. "But really, if the focus is on shoes for the moment, that would make it easy enough to have people showcase those while otherwise getting to strut their own stuff down the runway. Once there's a theme settled on, I would be down for a trip to find the perfect materials. Comfort in numbers." The dangerous wonder of the Hedge called out to him constantly, though he had his doubts about his ability to control his particular appetites around all that potential glamour.

"Speaking of -- how do people feel about ... non-club members at these sorts of things? Obviously, we'll keep the trade secrets sectioned off but I hope we can make sure that every interest group leaves satisfied. From the sound of all the changes hitting here this Spring, there might only be so much entertainment to go around." He let that insinuation rest by itself, his features purposefully blank about it. He was genuinely curious though. It wouldn't do to have a Spring event where someone left with a desire unrepresented and rounding up some mortal "talent" would go a long way to avoid that.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She leans close to the phone, taking in the detail, “Wow!” she exclaims, “Those are amazing! And I can totally see saving them for Autumn, they fit the season perfectly.” They were stunning. “I can see how it could be hard to pair them with something. Hmmm,” a finger was placed against her full lips, “I think all black would take away from them, you should find something that compliments the colors in them. There is the subtle greens, the yellows and the hint of silver, or even the rich burgundy seen on the edges at the top.” The finger points to the burgundy color. “You should play one of those colors up.” She was no expert, but it sounded right when she said it.

A wide smile appears, “Excellent!” but when she says they can’t peek, it quickly turns into a pout, which still looked good on her. “Aww, fine.” She reluctantly agrees. “Taking away all our fun.” She says playfully.

“Maybe do a few sketches and a name will come to you? Or I’m sure we could help as well, give you ones that come to our minds.” She already had a few in mind, but the Elemental might prefer to do that on her own.

Eyes widen with surprise, “Me?” she knew she had the looks and body to model, but it was surprising, “I mean, if that’s something you’d want me to do, I’d love to, that would be awesome!” plus it could mean free dresses to wear, depending on how Mhairi wanted to do it.

Nodding to the Fairest, “Good points. I could also visit a few smaller stores where the dresses are made by the owner and mention I’m looking for something to perform in. But I also don’t mind placing calls if need be. But thanks for the great ideas!” least there was a few different ways to go about it.

She beams as Lucian agreed with her about the colors, especially the purple. The Elemental had hair that would play nicely off the color.

“We could also have a runway setup and let those who want to strut their stuff go for it. I mean, it seems mean to force people into something that would be uncomfortable, not everyone likes having the spot light on them. But Heavenly Bodies huh?” she mulls the idea over, “Would those be the celestial ones, or physical ones? Or would it be a surprise and we’d have to guess what peoples inspirations were? Which could spawn a whole lot of fun conversations!” his question made her pause, she wasn’t really sure. “Well, I suppose we could ask that when we have a meeting, see what the others feel and think about it. I personally don’t mind, and think it could be fun not having enough to go around, kinda like us being in demand you know?” there was a wicked twinkle to her sapphire eyes and sly grin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiles and nods, she'd been more then simply pleased with her find, and she's glad the the others seemed to like them just as much as her. "That's exactly what I've been wanting to do, style my do, get a cute hat, bitchin' corset. It's just been harder then I thought it would be...but if I'm saving them for Autumn, then I have time to get all the pieces together....and if I still can't find anything by them, I'm coming to you two with an SOS." Though even as her words left her lips Lucian's 'fae huntress' rattled around in her mind. "Over the last few months, what's cured my stammer has left a certain something...about me, that maybe that should be my line. My idea. Fae themed haute couture." it could definitely be straddling a line, and if she fell, or attracted the wrong attention that would spell Bad Things, but...maybe that was a risk she would be willing to take.

Neither Spring seemed to be pleased with her desire to keep her choice secret, but it was Lucian that sparked a reaction, the exact one he'd probably intended by his word choice and actions. The Wisp squeaks like she hadn't done since her stutter evaporated, and flushed a bright, though, becoming pink.

Thankful for the distraction, Mhairi nods, probably more rapidly then she intended. "Yes you silly. You were the first person to just tell me to go after my dreams. Why wouldn't I want to share my creations with you?"

"Sorry to say, it's club members only...though there are sometimes a few exceptions if the guest has a strong enough tie to a club member."

Upon the thought of runway shows, "Celestial bodies, angles, physical ones....it could be left up to the individual's imagination. It really would be interesting to see who'd come up with what, and why. Like you said, it'll be an interesting conversation starter."

L
    Lucian

Lucian ran his thumb, leaving that brief stain of black, against his bottom lip to hide his only slightly teasing smile from Mhairi's squeak. It widened when he heard Sera's defense of being understaffed. "Hm, that's true. I wasn't thinking about it as opportunity. Will just have to remember to do my stretches beforehand." He had thought she was a bit more reserved, but he could respect just not wearing it on the sleeve until the right moment and couldn't wait to see her in action.

"Totally," said in response to being the emergency fashion lever for the Elemental's Autumn look. "Those boots really do deserve to make an entrance." He was happy to see here finding a little inspiration too. "I think it would make for a sweet theme. It's got broad appeal -- ya know, especially with the 'Geek-Sheek' trend. I've seen more elf ears outside of a basement than I thought possible. They'd lose it over that kind of stuff." His Springly ideology was a fan too -- the idea of hiding in plain sight, a 'ling selling Fairy fashions to the masses seemed just perfect.

On the theme thread for the possible fashion show, he nodded with Mhairi's assessment. "Right? Something a little ambiguous, whatever the group settles on, means every choice says a little something about whoever made it. All the clubs are connected to the change of those bodies too. Don't want anyone feeling nervous about representing, no matter who sets up the shindig. Spice of life and all."

Without any purchase plans for himself he just perused the various pieces for what might work with any of these possible outfits. He had indulged himself, in many things, only the night before but already being in the shopping center for this long, all the desire wafting around -- both fulfilled and otherwise, had his skin itching again. He took deep, subtle breaths through his nose, trying to keep that temptation under control for just a bit longer while he tried to make a good impression. "Is that restaurant downstairs any good?" He asked to further keep his mind off it.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well, I’m sure you will be able to find something, but if not, then yeah, give us a call.” Mhairi had this, “The right outfit or corset will jump out at you and you’ll be all set.” It was funny how that happened sometimes. When you least expected it the perfect dress or sweater presented itself.

“Oh….I like that! Fae themed haute couturee!” it had an awesome ring to it.

Grinning, “I certainly won’t say no.” and now she wanted to lock the Elemental into a room and make her design some clothes and shoes.

“Geek-Sheek huh? I can see that. And I totally agree, the boots do deserve an entrance! Plus an outfit that enhances how amazing they are.” And she was kinda jealous that Mhairi had them. She needed some kickass boots or something now. Not really to compete, but cause she had nothing really awesome in her wardrobe. She didn’t say much about the whole elf ear thing, that could probably be offensive to a Lost already with them or something.

“See, this is already sounding the party of the year!” when it came to parties, no one did it like Spring. And the lack of Spring meant they could set the standard.

“Restaurant? Couldn’t say, this is my first time here. Happen to notice what they offered?” food was always good. And if Mhairi wanted time to herself to browse the corsets, maybe she could grab a bite with the new guy.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"If I can't find anything, and if either of you can't find anything...I might just make something that works." one of the benefits to heading in a fashionista direction, making her own cloths. "There's all sorts of niche markets out there, and with the internet I can reach my niche...I might even sell more because a wider base will have access to my designs."

A grin and a laugh, "Well at least I won't have to bend your arm about it."

Some more laughter from the Wisp. "Well, I'll leave the party planning to your capable hands."

Eyes leave the displays, turning fulling towards the Springs for the first time since she'd bounded into the racks. "They are, I've been a few times. The farmer's market is incredible, but the actual restaurants dishes are divine." Weaving her way through the displays, Mhairi makes her way to the entrance. "I can just come back later, and that way I wont have you two trying to peek on my buys."

Moving away from the Springs, "We could find a quiet corner and get some talking in." at least more talk then they'd been able to have out in the open like this.

L
    Lucian

"The minute either of ya get a business card, I'll drop 'em like confetti." He offered to them both, though he had no idea if either of them were actually looking for a world of attention. It was always a hard line to straddle in their unique condition.

He looked to Sera, "It's gotten my blood pumping," delivered blank. "If you're cool with rounding up any of the others, I'll see if I can get my hands on some party favors. Well, nothing too wild. I guess some buckling down, rather than just unbuckling, will have to happen. But ours always seem to make it work somehow."

"Looked over its menu quick. It all looked good, but I'm a peasant about things like that. If it's tasty is all I care about. At least with the cash I've got these days." He nodded for the recommendation, "Sweet, glad it wasn't just looks." He trailed after Mhairi as she headed back out of the swamp of people. He was thankful enough for a little less distraction, both in noise and temptations. "Talking is a rare gem in the corners I'm used to, sounds nice," he, more or less, teased.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The idea of Mhairi making her own was clearly a great idea to Sera, “You should do that! You could totally build the outfit around the boots and from your imagination! Oh, the possibilities are endless and I bet it would steal the show! Plus, it would make an awesome outfit to use to draw in customers. Your ability to build a custom wardrobe off a pair of boots, I mean come on, who wouldn’t want to have you design something for them?!” yeah, she could totally see this playing out very well for her.

So she was really sticking to this whole not letting them see thing. “Well, if you don’t mind, I think it’s be fun to sit down and really talk.” She says with a nod to the Elemental. “I could certainly go for something to eat.” She loved food.

Laughing, “You got it! Never thought of having business cards, but it could be fun. Wonder if I should come up with a stage name or something then?” she thinks out loud. Her current name was a stage name of sorts, and she rather enjoyed it and how unique she found it.

Nodding, “No problem, I’ll make the calls. They all seem to be good people, and I’m sure they will have some interesting takes on our ideas.” There was a chuckle, “Isn’t that the truth? If we can’t make it work, then there is a serious problem. But I’m confident we can throw a party the city will never forget.” A sly grin finished the statement.

“I am always game for restaurants I haven’t been to before! What is that saying, variety is the spice of life?” she teases. "So Lucian, you mention only really caring about if it's tasty, but surely there is a type of food that is your favorite. What is it?" she asks with a smile. Everyone had a favorite food.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Hmm! Now I have to design this outfit!" A test run for something like Sera suggested. "For sure we can sit down and talk. And we can see about something for your performances, or something park related." because hadn't Sera wanted a Hedgespun something from the Wisp.

"Business cards might have to wait until I get a sewing machine." Mhairi informed the Shadowsoul a little dryly, but there was a smile upon her lips.

Of course the innuendo recessive a blush, but this time, there isn't a squeak. Progress.

"Come one, this way, this way, this way!" she cheered as she bounded down the steps.

Mhairi hoped her abrupt manner in which she corralled the Springs out of the store and towards the restaurant was mistaken for her Elemental foibles and an eagerness to dine, instead of what it was in truth. Mhairi had spied her outfit, and she wanted it to be a surprise. Not just because of the color, or style but because what it would mean.

...even if Lucian and Sera wouldn't know the meaning. Mhairi wanted to keep it close to her chest until the big reveal at the Verdant Equinox.

"For three!" Mhairi calls when they see the hostess, "A both in the back please." a happy smile, and soon they were seated in a lowly lit booth along one of the far walls.

"Coffee please," Mhairi says when her drink order's asked for. Fell-flames look down at the menu and hums at the options.

Of course now, she'll be indecisive, "What do you guys think you'll get?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread