Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, “That’s exciting! Have you found anything to buy yet?” cause if it’s her favorite corset place, surely she was going to buy something from them. “I’m going to have to find some dresses and pick your brain about if I should get them or not! And of course you as well should you decided to get dragged along.” there was a wink and a laugh. Second opinions were always good. Well third opinions if Lucian joined them, she wasn’t opposed to it.

Nope, no one had been crowned yet. And Sera was pretty sure she didn’t want it to be her. While she had her thoughts and opinions on Spring in the Freehold, she was no leader. Least not that she knew of, maybe time would change that.

“Yes! You should defiantly stop by! Such a cozy place and it’s easier to talk about club business.” Cause human ears all over the place here.

“Aww, that’s sweet, thank you.” Some girls simply change their names when they escape. But she’d never turn down a compliment.

“Maybe you’ll know some of the other club members then! They all seem pleasant, but getting something together soon where we can all talk will be good. I’ll make some calls and get something going. Streamers?” she asks with amusement on her face and in her sapphire eyes, “We need something better then streamers! Oh, the ideas are endless right now! And thanks for the offer to help, I’ll certainly be taking you up on that offer!” she had nothing to prove, so help would be good.

At the mention of exchanging numbers, she takes out her own cell. “Sure,” and she’ll give him the number and enter his own in once he gave it. Having his number would make it easier to call him if she was able to get the others together.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Not quite yet." Mhairi gives the Nix a smile. "Sure! Do you need dresses just because you want some or is it for work? Did you talk with Sasha about singing at the Blue Note?"

Fel-flames flicker, and a small smile grows, "Thanks, I always did like the sound of it." which could be taken as her always liking her name, but Mhairi means that she'd taken it up once she Returned because it was so different then her real name, and it was soft and pretty.

"It wasn't a planed event, after the club presented was elected last year all your fellows just started trickling out of Sacramento, maybe they knew there was a better party elsewhere." a shrug, "I'm sad to say that it was last Autumn when the rest left the city." Coco left during the Autumn Equinox, Sacamento had been bad for her friend, she'd needed healing away from the source of her ills. Bronson arrived, stirred the pot, engaging the Rick that was actually Fairweather in an argument that promoted her to make the Pledge to take Autumn's Crown. Keeping it from the Dragon's talons. Was pulled into Ava's dreams, and disappeared just as quickly. And...Scampy, he'd also been pulled into Ava's dream to aid the Autumns to find the Dragon's Bane...but maybe that was it. Neither Spring was seen after they'd awakened from the Dream.

Spring was Autumn's Seasonal opposite, generally their purviews clashed, even if Desire and Fear were very, similar, and opposite, in nature.

The Springs talk parties, though Mhairi suspects that when the whole Court will be getting together will be for the Equinox and Coronation.

"If you're Lost and need a place to stay, or a place to find yourself. There's a place for you." Even if that meant giving the hide-a-bed a workout. "And don't worry about payment, I know some of us are hard up on cash, we can always work something out." With the looks she'd been giving Lucian, the elemental fails to realize how her words could be taken. Nodding at Sera, "Sera's helping out in the kitchen. Well, I think everyone who's staying takes a turn." doing chores in a place where a Brownie had claimed was a precarious balancing act. Mhairi didn't want to see what would happen if Mumphert got angry with her, "Oh and don't eat the Lucky Charms in the bowls set out around the place."

A laugh, "Sure." says the wisp before she gives her number to the Shadowsoul. "So, what brings you here? To the Quicksilver Gate? And to Sacramento I guess."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

L
    Lucian

"Sweet," he capped off the trade of numbers, giving his in turn for them, before putting his phone away. He was thrilled seeing Sera get into the party spirit, "Right on. Sounds like this place could use some Spring cleaning with all that coming and going. Might be some help for sorting out who might want that fancy hat at the end of it all."

Mhairi's innuendo, whether intended or not, brought back that small, thin smile back. Either she was speaking his language or there would be a good opportunity to fluster. "Well, that seals it for me. The kindness of strangers gets a real bad rap and a little reciprocity never hurt anyone." He grinned again, this time letting his teeth part and giving his tongue piercing a chance to catch the light for a moment. "I'm sure there's something that needs a little extra attention I could spend some time with. Sure sounds like it beats bumming it in a hotel and playing Craigslist Roulette."

Moving on to answer the questions, he gave the rundown, "I heard about this place through the -- I don't really know what to call it. Craft circle by way of The Craft? I met up with one member while they were visiting San Fran and checked them out when I got in. One woman was losing her mind about some candle place that must have rented the space before. I thought anything that could make someone talk about decorative wax products for a solid 45 was worth a look. It hasn't disappointed." He gave a scan over the clothing and corsets, "I've got a list a mile wide of people who'd drool over this stuff. Big plus that it isn't currently at a Ren Faire. Turns out that when looks are the thing, a lute's a real buzz killer."

"Why Sacramento?"
    He gave a small shrug, letting one hand follow and then loll about for a moment, "A change of scene seemed like a good idea. My ... twin is nice enough, but I wanted to get away. You could say he's pretty much taken over my life. He's doing a better job with it, I gotta admit, but it was still a rough to be around. Plus, I did get wind of some moving and shaking in these parts. I figured trying to put my roots down somewhere would be easier if there wasn't already a whole forest dug in."

He pivoted to pull a little less focus from himself, "But I did totally interrupted your shopping. I could never say no to a fashion montage. Goddess knows if I really can give a 'man's eye' to it but I come prepackaged with many opinions on looks." He gave Sera a more discerning look over before adding, "You sing? I'll have to get a chance to hear you perform. If you're looking for costumes, a whole Tempest vibe could be cool. A reference like that always helps with capital A, art cred. Could still show off a little skin, but with a purpose -- shipwrecked and all that. Ya know, if that's your thing on stage." His experience was that it was pretty much everyone's thing on stage, but he did have a suspicion that Sera might get placed on that particular pedestal by virtue of looks rather than preference.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “A little of both actually.” She says with a laugh, “But mostly I need something nice to sing in, cause I did talk to her, and she’s going to let me sing.” It was very exciting for the Nix.

Sera was more than happy to let Mhairi explain what happened to the Spring in the Freehold. She had been here longer and new more than she did. Well, Sera had asked questions, but perhaps not the right ones or enough.

“Oh yeah, it defiantly could!” and as far as the crown, she didn’t have anything to say either way. It would go to whomever would do the best job. Well, she hoped anyways.

“Had any luck with the whole Craigslist thing? It’s always freaked me out, maybe I’m just not trusting enough, or have seen too many daytime court shows.” There was humor in her voice. Truth was she was a little too paranoid to share a house with someone she didn’t know and found online. Seemed like a good way for Them to catch Lost.

“Huh, who would have thought there was that much to talk about with decorative wax.” It had its uses, but it wasn’t all that interesting.

She simply listens as he talks about his Fetch. Though she wasn’t really sure if he was being nice about it for the sake of where they were or not. She hated hers, and it would be very hard for her to have a nice thing to say about her rather in public or not.

Shaking her head, “You didn’t interrupt anything, I had actually just gotten here when you did. So you had perfect timing!” And it was true.

“I do, though I can’t be called or considered a professional by any means. And if you want to hear me sing, you should stop by The Blue Note! Like-minded people tend to gather there and the atmosphere is amazing. The owner, Sasha, is cold, but really nice once you get to know her.” She hopes she worded that right. “Hmm, that could be a fun idea! Maybe the next time we have a party there! But the club is more jazz based, so I was thinking of something eye catching, but classy too. Though I do love a good costume! Maybe that’s the party we could throw! A costume party….but with a theme!” the excitement had crept into her tone, she was getting into the idea of a costume party.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi really shouldn't speak for another Court, but she knows there's a lot of want around the Crown, and who get's to wear it, but it's really the Wryd that decides.

Mhairi gives Lucian a smile, "Sure does, besides, there's always a little something special about a Boarding House, isn't there?" Sharing a look with Sera, she nods. "There's just something about Craigslist that creepped me out too."

A nods, a witch-y circle. Hopefully they were simply mediocre at their craft. If they were spectacular they'd probably be Taken...and they might be Taken even if they were horrible at it. One of Them could easily take offence to mundane souls being horrible at sometime they've had forever to perfect. "Speaking of candles, I might want to pick up a couple for the house. Probably nothing scented though...but first. What I came here for." a drippy fingered hand waves at the collection in the stall they'd been hovering around.

Mhairi laugh, "I've met a fair few folks who think lute's are hot." most of those people where hobs though. "I'm sure you've know who I'm talking about." she says, fell-flames flickering.

Mhairi nods, "My twin had a horrible accident with a bus." that the Current Dread Queen was the cause of. She wasn't proud of it, realizing she'd been gone twenty mortal years and that her Fetch at a husband, two kids, cat, dog and white picket fence....she threw a temper tantrum, and left two kids without a mom.

Shaking her head. "Fashion montage it is!" Mhairi chirps quickly, eager to indulge in some socially acceptable leering. Even if it was under the guise of posing. "Hmm the Blue Note, it's a jazz club, Sasha run it." Mhairi adds, then to help Sera along, "You'll find her wreathed in Onyxes, with the AC cranked."

The Wisp nods along with what Lucian's telling Sera, and then her head's bobbing to what Sera's saying. "Oh yeah, after the next big Spring party, you guys should plan a costume party, the Roaring Twenties one at the Blue Note, was stupidly fun."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    L
    Lucian

He'd had success with Craigslist before -- well, if the bar was set pretty low for "success" first. "Yeah, nothing I was eager for. Most of what I found in my price range said 'tenant' but really meant 'house boy.' Which -- sure, but then I'm gonna need more luxury than an inflatable mattress, free Ramen, and still paying a third."

He chuckled, a throaty echo of a sound, at the idea of sexy lutes. "Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. Finger work is way sexier than people give it credit for. Can't swing a cat without hitting a harp or mandolin in the grimoire set anyway." Something he's sure was the main attraction in a hob talent show happening somewhere.

He tilted his head back as Mhairi dropped what happened to her Fetch. "Must have been a hard time." He understood Fetch misfortune was rarely accidental but he knew that wasn't light conversation for anyone. He had to admit it impressed him, in that morally strange way, since he hadn't taken her to be someone who'd go through with something like that. A touch of danger wasn't ever outright terrible in his mind. He'd had those thoughts himself but never had the conviction to do it -- though it might have just been narcissism. It was still his pretty face his Fetch was lugging around.

"A jazz club -- Don't think I've actually been in one before. But that chilly noire feel makes crying into whiskey classy again. Seems like Sasha there wouldn't mind a little self-pity from the clients either." He nodded with Sera's talk of something lower on the costume scale, "Ah -- well, still cool you're getting up on the stage. Better than just singing jingles for the cash." He ran through the possibilities for looks in his head for a moment before adding, "I'm a sucker for a red dress in that case. A little smoke, a spotlight on the mic, and then there she is -- The lady in red. A show by itself." His head craned up and his shadowy eyes gazed off at the idea before focusing back in on the moment.

"Can't ever go wrong with a corset though,"
    he said eyeing the booth. "Best way to get away with a sick Brocade too. Might be too much Princess realness for a jazz club though." He looked to Mhairi, "Ya know, that pattern -- black with a jewel tone. Maybe they've got something in an emerald." He'd bet she already had such a thing but if not he'd have to see those fell flames paired with it one day or consider it a tragedy of a missed opportunity. Sure, it was all superficial frills and lace but it wasn't like he was about to get heavy with philosophy while the remnants of his hangover were still simmering about in his skull.

With the mention of costume parties, he was all kinds of ready to jump on that train. Who didn't like a good costume party? "Damn, turns out my timing was crap if I missed that." The list of parties they could throw came flooding in. "Full social calendar already, knew this place was a good idea. A whole season of costumes -- full Sun King debauchery." He did have to slow himself down as he considered the price tags that would pile up. "Would need a place that does Groupons on rentals though. Unless you've got a stitch witch hidden somewhere." He'd seen the work of a Wizened seamstress that could pretty much spin straw into gowns in less than an hour once. Charged an arm and a leg though and he still wasn't clear if that had been a joke or not.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was good to hear she wasn’t the only one creeped out by Craigslist, there was just too many risks for her liking.

“Candles do add something whimsical to a room. Oh, and taking a nice hot bath by candle light is beyond relaxing!”
    one of her favorite ways to relax.

Looking into the stall and the various corsets and what not, “Have any caught your eye?” she didn’t know the Elemental well enough to venture a guess on what she would like. So she’d wait and see what was pointed out before offering her opinion.

There was a laugh, “Bet it would make for an interesting pickup line.” She’d seen her fair share of lutes during her time away, and found the sound to be quite annoying. Cause seriously, you can only hear a sound for so long before it grates on your nerves.

An eyebrow was raised at the revelation, damn. Talking about her Fetch wasn’t really a topic she liked, so the Nix remained quiet. Though she was curious as to what lead up to the accident with the bus.

“The Roaring Twenties was such an awesome party! I’ve always found costume parties a great way to get to know people. The costumes create a natural conversation piece and the rest just seems to flow from there.” Plus she liked getting dressed up.

Another laugh, “Oh, I won’t sing jingles for cash, I’ve always saved my singing for the stage. And while there have been times where money has been tight, but at those times I can be found waiting tables.” One doesn’t use a voice like hers for jingles. She’d never find herself in a park just belting out a song, it wasn’t her thing.

“Ah, red is always a winner, great call! I have yet to find the perfect red dress to sing in, but now I have to!” there was a grin, “A nice sultry jazz song sung by a woman in red, yup, it needs to happen!” and it would, if she could find the perfect dress for it.

She looks to Mhairi, considering what he said about the emerald, “You know what, that does sound like it would look stunning on you!” she gushed.

Shaking her head, “I got nothing. And I couldn’t sew to save my life!” it was true, never let her try and sew anything. “I’ve found that the second hand shops are treasure troves for costumes if you’ve got the imagination to put it together. Normally I wouldn’t do second hand, but when you need something and money’s tight, it works. You’d be amazed at what you can find.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The Autumn Wisp hums nodding, at Lucian's words and at Sera's. "See, that's one of the reasons I wanted to pick a few up. With so many of-" The Shadowsoul's throaty chuckle, stopped Mhairi's words, a flush raises, as her own nervous laugh joined in, the pick tint of her moonlit skin darkens as she listens to his words, her strangely expressive fell-flames dance, showing exactly where her mind had gone with his words. Shaking her head, and focusing back on Sera,"...us around I-uh thought that having some around would be a good idea."

The merriment dies down, fell-flames smolder, still flickering as she was lost to memories. "Survived by her husband, a son, a daughter. A cat and a dog, and a white picket fence." she blows out a gusty sigh, and shakes her head. It didn't matter now. She caused a mother to die, and just because she was mad at what the Fetch had turned her life into.

Her melancholy simply had the wisp nod, Lucian got it, The Blue Note, L'aire - Sasha, the Winter Sovereign's Seat of Sorrow.

Her mood slowly turning, but turning as Lucian paints a picture of Sera in red. Mhairi could picture it, the red set against the gold of the dragoness' scales. Formfitting, with a slit up the side. Or a mermaid style with flare. "You really, really do Sera!"

Tilting her head, her arms crossing as she leaded back on her heel, "I think that was the first, besides Halloween, that I've seen that could have been called costume parties. Hopefully this signals a change." Probably one Spring would spearhead.

Fell-flames flicker, first at Lucian, then at the display, "You really, really can't. I know I wanted to get something for me....but I was also thinking of maybe trying to find something for the Spring Party...I found these awesome boots. I'm just trying to build an outfit around them....and maybe seeing if I want to wear them to the Spring Party or save them for Autumn's..." the wisp darts forward, fell-flames eagerly eating up what she could see, while her quicksilver coated and dripping fingers danced over the fabric, the boning, the lace and metal. "I just got a black on black shrug," looking up she decided to clarify for Sera's benefit, because she had a feeling that Lucian would have already understood. "A shinier black on a matte black with lace accents, I want something for that...but I didn't pick it up to only be for one outfit, so...." Mhairi trails off once more, as different pieces catch her eye. "Usually my corsets are leather, or black, with whites or silvers. I have a pair of heels that I adore that I wear when I feel like I need a pop of color. They match my eyes." she says, and for any muggle eavesdroppers, they wouldn't understand, at best, upon seeing her Mask, they would assume grey, or blue if the lighting was right.

"I might not be a stitch witch, but I'm trying. I was talking with Sera a while ago, and we were talking about Desires and wishes....I want to get into fashion. Shoes at first I think, but I've been known to head to the park and sew, so if that up your alley....well. I might just be the lady to talk to." she confessed with a teasing tilt of her lips.

L
    Lucian

Lucian's jaw tensed as Mhairi stumbled briefly over her words, certain he must have pushed his luck and said something offensive. It wouldn't be the first time he'd dropped the ball after a decent start. Seeing the flush rise up alongside the nervous laugh brushed that worry away and he relaxed back into a thin smile at seeing the small fluster. He did let it fade with the reveal of what was left behind of the Fetch's life. "Closure is a powerful thing -- They'll find theirs too." It was the best version of support he could offer while in the sea of humanity.

"Nothing wrong with that," he offered to Sera's talk of her work. "Worse ways to make some cash out there." He preferred those himself, but there was something charming in hearing a woman with all of Sera's allure choosing the honest route. He grinned at hearing the suggestion land well. "Right on. Somewhere's got to have the dress to say yes to and I'd bet there's a designer out there who'd give ya a deal too. A performance like that has promotion potential written all over it." Charming, yes, but he was privately mourning the amount of free swag a little grey morals could rack up for someone with both looks and talent.

"Oh, yeah -- I'll be making the rounds of the second hand bins. A little history with the threads is it's own kind of magic." That and his goth heart got a morbid thrill when there was a good chance the original owner was dead. He knew better than to lead with that though.

He watched and listened as the Elemental dove into the fashion around them. He even checked out a few of the pieces more than just idly. Never knew when he might need a little cinching himself. He nodded as Mhairi talked out her fashion plans. "Could go for that Hunting Party look, if the boots would work with some pants tucked in. Might make the shrug look more like a -- tiny jacket ..." He trailed off until the word bumbled up from the back of his mind, "Bolero? Balero? I really should start actually reading the fashion rags, I guess."

"Really? Nice." He bobbed his head with talk of fashion aspirations, always impressed when he heard about a little dream-actualization. "I'm always down for a some artist talk. People watching at the park sounds like a nice bonus." He returned the smile before adding, "I'd be all for hearing about how a shoe even gets designed. It's crazy that 'cobbler' is a legit job outside of fairy tales. Hats too, right? Elves made sense before I saw a video of one actually being made."

Thinking along the same lines as his promotion chatter to Sera, "Could totally work it into whatever event ends up happening too. A fashion show would go right in with a costume party. Put some pairs together, throw them on a few lucky volunteers, let them strut down a glitzy runway and show off a little. The whole 'model for a night' shtick can be a riot and who wouldn't want the chance to be part of an artist debut?" He realized he was digging a potential party planner hole for himself with all this talk, but just the idea of these events had his party spirit revved up. "Got any potential names for the shoe line? Coming up with that can be half the fun, right?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Did Mhairi just…blush?! Everyone could blush, but she just wasn’t expecting to see the Elemental get flush at a comment. This was fun!

Damn, the whole American Dream thing. She could understand hating the Fetch, been there, but then again, the children were innocents in the matter. Though they would find closure one day, sadness was not her thing. It didn’t look good on her and it made her uncomfortable.

Laughing, “Ok ok, you guys have twisted my arm! I’ll try and find a red dress.” It was such a sensual color, one she knew she could pull off.

“Oh, it certainly signals a change. Spring is in the air and it’s time to party! My head is already filled with ideas.” No one could throw a party like Spring could.

She listened as Mhairi clarified what she was talking about. Black on black? It was something she could picture working, but it needed color. Least to her.

“Sounds like you have some ideas. But why not venture out of your comfort zone for the Spring Party? And I’m not talking about not wearing a corset, but adding more than just shoes for a pop of color. What about a corset with other colors mixed into it? Green would be stunning like Lucian mentioned, or perhaps even a rich purple color. Both would play up your stunning eyes and highlight your beauty. Not that what you wear doesn’t do that, but sometimes adding just the right color can transform an outfit. Something to maybe consider?” she asks with a sly grin, “Or you could even try one on, see for yourself, you never know.” To her Spring was about more than desires, it was about rebirth and a new beginning. When flowers bloomed and showed off their colors.

Nodding, “Yup, and I cannot wait to see what you come up with!” she was really eager for a hedgespun item.

That was true, there were worse ways to make money, and she had been offered her fair share.

“Now that would be something, a designer who would do that. I wouldn’t even know where to start trying to find someone like that.” She adds with a chuckle, “I mean, is it something you take out an ad for, aspiring singer seeks dress designer.” She laughed more and shook her head, “Or perhaps it’s one of those things best left to chance and Fate.” She wasn’t opposed to fanning the flames of chance in her favor if it meant free clothes. Not really how it was supposed to be used, but surely it couldn’t hurt a lot if she didn’t abuse it right?

“Exactly! That’s part of the charm and reason I love second hand.” That and she didn’t have much money yet.

Hunting party look? Bolero….Balero? It made no sense to her. She wasn’t exactly up to date on what was considered fashion. Plus most of the clothes that were considered fashionable were way out of her reach.

“A fashion show? Huh, now that’s a new idea! Though I would be very curious as to who would agree to model, but I can see how much fun it could be. Now would we let others come up with their own costumes or outfit choices? Or come up with a theme and let them run with that? Oh, this is great!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread