Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Thistles) Gallows Pole

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphire eyes move across the town as they walked. Just what happened?

As they came to the building, she takes it in. The fact that it was made from books was stunning to her. She wasn't much o a book worm herself, but this was beautiful.

Nodding to Pippin, "Well, it is why we're here." her voice lowers, "Though I think Alex should do most of the talking, he's been here before and all that." she'd never been here, and was pretty sure she was going to put her foot into her mouth at some point.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

P
    Pippin

Pippin smile at Seraphina, not an entirely present smile with his skin reflecting the sun out in space above them. It was a sound plan but it’s almost as if she didn’t realize how enchanting she was, in presence alone, though perhaps she did realize it and weaponizing it reminded her too much of her time in Fairie. Still it was worth pointing out, in case no one else had thought of it.

“That’s not a bad plan, though we’d best get his thoughts on the matter to present a unified front. Though if I may be bold in saying so, you talking might be to some benefit too, as you are quite the captivating person to speak with.”
    He gave another, more awkward smile and rubbed the back of his head.

“Though as long as I’m not doing the heavy social lifting its all good with me, I’m not good with people, or animals for that matter. If they need something juggled then I’m your man.”

Sorry for going out of order, but its been a while since Alex posted here and pip really wanted to say this.

Alex Rivers

Alex can't stop himself from examining the outside of the building and reading the some of the titles visible on the spines of the countless books. He wonders if there's still a way to read them all. Do they just slide in and out like books on a normal shelf? He pulls himself away and turns back to the others, keeping his voice low as he speaks...

"I can do the interview if you'd like, but first we should decide just how much information we'll be sharing with them."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She almost laughed, almost. Her presence and looks weren’t lost on her, she knew all too well how to use them. But she did smile.

“You're right, a united front is the best way, I’m just not as up to date on the area and didn’t want to say something to mess up our chances.” That was all.

Looking to Alex, her voice matching his, well, in how low is was at least. “I would say as much as we can safely share to get what we need. We can’t put the others or the Freehold in anymore danger. Also I know there isn’t a thing as free information, so what are we willing to barter with?” nothing was free, everything had a price.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

P
    Pippin

Pippin smiles as the summer joins them, matching the low voices.

“Well if I may add my folkloric expertise to this I’d say that what they’re looking for here, given the décor is stories, now without actual time to research I’d say that truth and novelty are important. We shouldn’t make anything up whole cloth, and we try to keep it at original as possible. We have weight of the tales on our side, we are each members of a different one of the Great Courts, we are almost a full turn of a year just standing here, any story we tell is bound to be significant. Now I will fully admit I could be miss reading the situation here, but whatever we do we should do it soon, it doesn’t do to linger on the threshold, and I don’t fancy being here overnight if we can help it.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The new guy made sense, and her head nods,

“I like your line of thinking, and think you’re onto something there. If it is stories they seek, I’m sure we can provide interesting and compelling tales.” She certainly had her own tales both from her time before her Endurance and during.

“And yeah, lets head in, I’m sure it’s known we’re here, and standing here is only going to work against us.” Making them seem guilty or like they were up to something. “First impressions are everything after all.” And you only get to do it once.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Alex Rivers

"I'm ready when you are."

Alex knocks on the door...

The door promptly swung open to reveal a hunched figure in a ragged shawl, tottering upon the support of a centipede's legs and a cane made from rolled up magazines. Yet, for all the figure's shabbiness, it turned a smiling mask of silver up towards the guests on its doorstep,

"Why hello, dears," the Mistresss of Ink said, the voice coming from behind the mask as sweet as only a kindly grandparents could be.

"What brings you to my door today? These are not carefree times, you know. They are afoot!"

P
    Pippin

Pippin wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but he was sure it wasn’t Grandmother Centipede. Just when I think the Hedge can’t get any weirder it goes and does things like this. He stood back, hoping not to be intimidating as he waited for Alex to greet the Mistress of the house. The news that They where a foot was distressing and all the more reason not to be here after dark.

Alex Rivers

"Hello, ma'am. I am Alex Rivers. You may remember me... I was one of the people who helped your town in the fight with the Privateers. Me and my friends here are from the Freehold of Sacramento. As you clearly know, there are events underway that will have major consequences both here in the Hedge and in the mundane world. We came in search of more information on what's going on. In return we can offer information of our own."

Alex pauses and steps back for a moment, to allow the others to introduce themselves.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread