Ended
Watch

Singing in Silver

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Thank ye," the incident wasn't new and the scars healed. Didn't mean the Beast liked recalling the times when she was prey being hunted, whether in Arcadia or the Hedge. "Heh, couldn't hurt to have a good one. Gots mine from a motor bike shop. Tis less conspicous then knight armor, heh...wherever ye can buy that. Oh, less odd the hocky pads, heh," the example was getting away from Morgan.

Morgan could see a lot that went wrong there. Her past and present profession/hobby made it obvious to her eyes that Sera was a novice. Still good for a novice. She clapped her hands in applause to Sera: "Good, heh, work. Deduction that ye art nary an athlete, heh. Good for a novice," wait, that sounded rude didn't it. Morgan tried to recover, "And, uh, heh-heh, nay despair at skill difference. Running and dodging twas, heh, what I did and do best. Heh, how I survived so tis why I do well, heh," then she got a thoughtful look on her face. With a hum of agreement to Sera's suggestion of practice she nodded, "Training thine body tis, heh, a good way to prepare the ultimate final resort. This," Morgan sounded quite serious now, "Tis a universal tactic of grand import. Remember to use it when plans fail. Ultimate final resort: run away!" and seriousness was replaced with a gleeful laugh.

She tilted her head in thought. "Fireproof, heh, paint? Nary thought to look into that. Probably tis though mayhaps cost prohibitive. Like the dub--erk, heh, mean the sonic cannon thing, heh. Yay, sonic cannon, not anything else...nary work on eardrums made of fire anyway, thine song shalt do more Imma sure."

"Oh, heh, too bad. About the ventroliquist thing that tis. Heh, guess boombox decoy tis option," she folded her arms and nodded, "lo I can give ye a few pointers on thine movements. May, heh, help," then she shook her head, "most certain I should not take ye a floor up to try and teach landing rolls...maybe pretend on ground floor tis better?"

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Never considered looking in a bike shop for a coat. But it makes sense when I think about it. They are probably designed to withstand more of an impact than a standard fashion type leather coat. I’ll look into it.” Might even be cheaper. Well, maybe, hell, she didn’t know.

Laughing and shaking her head, “Athletics aren’t really my strong suit, so no worries. I mean, I can fight, and I’m a trained fighter, but tumbling was never high on my list of things to learn. But talking with you, and seeing you do it, I can see how useful it would be to have. So I think I’m gonna be at the gym a little bit more training.” In a normal fist fight, it really didn’t have a use, well, not one she could see. But for going into the Hedge and battling Dragons, it defiantly had a use, and she wanted to be better at it.

Grinning with a chuckle, “Won’t have to tell me twice to run away if things go south. Always best to run and regroup then the alternative.” No shame in running.

Frowning, “Ah, yeah, I didn’t even consider how much it might cost. But never hurts to take a look, something to keep in mind for the future in case we need to attack again.” Cause there was no guarantee that they would win this battle. “That’s still weird to me, that my voice is going to do damage and effect the Dragon. I mean, I know my voice paired with part of who I am can make some helpful things happen, I just never knew it could hurt a Dragon.” But it was still cool.

“I think the boombox idea is a great one, and one I hope we try. Cause we won’t know if it works unless we try it. And if it does, it could sway things in our favor.” Always the possibility.

“Oh, pointers would be awesome!” she says as she also turns to look up at the higher levels, immediately shaking her head, “I don’t think I could successfully do that without hurting myself.” She says with a chuckle, “So maybe sticking to the ground is best for now. At least until I get some more training in, then maybe we can try that, but, maybe with mats? Soft mats?” there was another grin, cause she would totally want tumble mats for something like that.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Heh, then ye hath one up on me. I trained to flee nary to fight, heh-heh. Learned fighting after getting really good at athletics," Morgan shrugged, "Yay, tis good to ken heh how to run from monsters in the heh Hedge. Or ditching norman cops," she chuckled at memories of doing that. Funny part was that mortals could use quite a few of the methods she used to ditch such pursuers. "I'd recommend Pipeworks if ye wanna work on thine climbing."

She then nodded at the paint thing, "Yeah, probably worth heh checking I guess. Might be good to heh use it at places like Blue Note or Edna's to heh protect against retaliation," defense was never a bad thing to have. "But ye wanted pointers so lets focus upon that."

"Ye kip up fine but for rolls," she walked over beside Sera and explained how to tuck in for a roll and how to stretch out at the end. There was some pointing and poking at body parts involved for emphasis. The list of what to do and how fast was impressive. "As for the landing roll, heh, the goal is to keep momentum going and distribute the power over the roll and not the initial landing," she decided to demonstrate slowly for this one.

"Imma show ye this and heh be slow about it," she walked away in front of Sera and performed the roll as slowly as she could. It was difficult for her to say the least.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Slow roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-02 08:22:46 Morgan Bellanar rolls 7 to Slow Roll (10 Again) 8, 2, 8, 9, 3, 7, 1 3 successes

ooc: SORRY! Forgot to do the roll...for the roll.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Maybe we can trade fighting tips sometime.” She was always looking for someone to spar with, and the guys at the gym got pouty after losing to her.

“You mentioned Pipeworks before, and I want to check it out. Maybe when we both have the time you can join me? Give me some pointers.” Who better to get pointers from than a Steep Scrambler?!

“Now that’s a good idea! Maybe if it’s expensive, everyone could chip in some money towards it.”
    Cause something tells her if they defeat the Dragon, there would be some retaliation from those who liked him. Everyone has friends of some type, even psycho Dragons.

Ok, time to pay attention, she tells herself. Eyes follow where Morgan pointed and poked, the list, while long, was filed away. She would probably not remember everything, but she was trying. And maybe it would be easier once she tried it and got the hang of it.

Soo, she needed to keep the momentum going? That couldn’t be too hard…could it? Hell, only one way to find out.

And once again, Morgan made it look super easy. She may have been trying to do it slower, but she still nailed it. But if the Nix was anything, it was determined. She could do this!

While it again wasn’t as good as Morgan’s, she does do it. The stretch at the end was a little wobbly, but it was there.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-02 16:14:20 Seraphina rolls 2 to Tumble? (Dex+Ath)-1 Unskilled (10 Again) 4, 8 1 success
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan had taught a class once on knife throwing. Wait, "Uh, heh combat I am a novice in save for thrown blades. If ye want pointers on that I could do with pointers on, heh, aught else there tis to battle, thank ye."

Morgan broke into a grin as Sera focused on Pipeworks. It was a fun place, "Tis a fun site. Tis aught we should try to arrange, heh, in the future."

And then Sera was doing the landing roll. Morgan paid rapt attention to it, trying to analyze what she did wrong. After humming in thought she said, "Okay, heh, nay say ye ain't running away from that. Ye shant break bones doing it like that, impooooo, ehem, unlikely on the ground to, heh. Pretty sure that time twas astronomically rare. Sorry, tanget," she started talking really fast before getting back on track, "but heh here art a few things ye could do different..."

Morgan proceeds to explain to Sera how to pull off the landing roll a little better.

One month mark. Fade out as they keep practicing or keep going for a bit?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

I'm good with fading as they keep practcing Awesome scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The pair continue, Morgan giving Sera tips and helping her to learn tumbling better. Fade out to black, end scene...Thank you Sera! I might do a Pipeworks City Shard soon.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread