Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1702) Speakeasy Shuffle

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    S
    Sasha

"Oh, but I sing in other ways, Sera." Sasha walked away from the group and stopped in the Green Room a moment. What Dancer wouldn't have a repertoire of music, and appropriate shoes.

Tap may have been out of style, but no one turned away from hearing or seeing it when it was available. So considering her outfit and hat, Sasha grabbed a prop cane and quickly changed shoes. She returned to the stage, the extra clink when she walked may have gave way to the treat they were about to receive. "How about a little Fred Astaire for tonight folks?" Turning off the mic and turning on the music.

She started at Fred's solo piece from Top Hat. It was one of her absolute favorites to dance freely about. It was uplifting and hopefully the Lost would enjoy...

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-02-26 14:57:30 Sasha Dance rolls 10 to Dex+Expr+Spec (EP)+SoDA (9 Again, Rote) 9, 2, 1, 10, 4, 3, 1, 3, 5, 10, 6, 7, 2, 4, 3, 4, 1, 3, 6, 7, 4, 9, 3, 7 4 successes
    2017-02-26 14:54:49 Sasha SoDA rolls 9 to Wyrd+Exp+SL (9 Again) 7, 1, 3, 7, 8, 7, 2, 6, 6 1 success
    2017-02-26 14:54:13 Sasha SoDA rolls 1 to Wyrd+Exp+SL (9 Again) 1 failure
    -1 Glamour Ench.Perf.- Catch met for SoDA

Note

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi beamed as Morgan sang along with her rather fumbled dance moves. Oh well. It was all in good fun.

Oh, it looks like L'aire took Sera and her request and mixed them. Mhairi should have expected it, given the blond's superior skill, she wouldn't want to fumble around the dance floor with the wisp. And what skill. Mhairi's fell-flames couldn't leave the Winter Queen's elegant tapping steps.

"Oh. Hi Pipin." a blink, drawn away from the Onyx Sovereign "The thrift store." it really was the go to store for most Lost. "The lovely blond on stage is the Queen of Winter. If you're here to Pledge, she's the lady you're gonna want to talk to."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

P
    Pippin

Pippin smiled back at the Nix, hoping it as a match to her friendly one, the woman in front of him was truly enchanting. “A pleasure to meet you Miss Seraphina, your voice was truly captivating, I caught the last few notes.

A genuine smile escaped his lips as he listened to Morgan sing, heartfelt music is always the best no matter what expertise performs it.

When Onyx queen took the stage a words left Pippin, for a few moments he was caught in her spell, it took Mhairi’s response to break the spell enough to snap him out of it. “Thank you, Your Majesty, though I do confess that was not my only goal in attending tonight, it was partially an opportunity to dress up. Though you really should take me to your thrift store.” With that Pippins eyes return to the Winter Queen on stage, determined to catch her when she was done an offer to formally join the freehold.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan bounced over to the bar for her second High Ball, "Heh-heh shalt need more to do that again heh," unlike the last cocktail she only sipped this one. She then made her way back to the crowd. She missed most of Sasha's dance but saw the ending of it with everyone else, "Neat!"

Oh, and someone new was here! Well, newly arrived, so she made a beeline for Pippin, "Heh-hiya!" she greeted Pippin with a wave before rambling, "Seeing all folk garbed so well, heh, glad I nary chose mine usual dress for this, heh-heh."

Alex Rivers

Alex gives Green his cell number.

"I'm still at Edna's. You can usually find me there."

Then he turns to watch Sasha's dance routine. These days the Freehold seems overrun by artsy types, like they're living in that old Fame movie. But it's damned impressive to watch. From over in the boring untalented people's corner next to Green, Alex offers a round of applause.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Miss Seraphina? That was a first, but kinda cute in some weird way.

A wide smile appears, “Why thank you! And please, Sera is perfectly ok, haven't been called Miss in quite some time, but it's kinda nice.” She adds with an easy smile, her tone lighthearted. “Have you been in town long?” new faces were always interesting. Least she wasn’t the new face anymore! Bonus!

The Treasured clapped her hands as Sasha gave a mesmerizing dance on the stage. Truly showing Sera’s lackluster song up. But, it was to be expected, it was her club, and she was clearly talented. But it still stung, and she vows to dazzle the next time she took the stage.

With Morgan back with the group, “I think we defiantly need to do this more often! An excuse to get dressed up is always top in my book! Plus, we could all get together and shop for costumes!” yes, and excuse to shop and hangout, perfect!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Sasha came down from the stage. Her toes still clacking from her tap shoes and she went to greet the new man who had joined those speaking.

"Hello there. I'm Sasha." She smiled to the Autumn as the smell of gentle burning entered her nose. How she missed her two old favorites.

"I hope you've enjoyed the show thus far." She grinned in a friendly manner.

P
    Pippin

Leaning over to whisper to Morgan while the performance is wrapping up. “Well I’m always open to finding an excuse to dress up, haven’t had any for a long while now."

As the performance ended and the Onyx Queen came over to him Pippin bowed low and spoke. “Thank you silent majesty, It was fantastic, you are truly a woman of unearthly grace. If I may be a favor form you after such a majestic performance. If you are admirable, I plan on staying in the city for some time and would like to formally pledge myself to this Freehold so that all matters of trust may be put to rest and I may be able to better help weather the trials affect the lost here as a whole.” After speaking he keeled down and raised his eclipse eyes to meet Sasha’s Violet ones.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Hearing Morgan speaking to their newest Autumn, "I'm glad too," Mhairi chirped at her Paladin, "Though, I'm glad you found a dress you liked in red. I don't think I've seen you at one of these without a red dress."

A smile and a laugh, "Well, Spring is right around the corner. Surly the Verdant Court has fair few parties planned."

When L'aire's finished with her tap-tastic dance, Mhairi gives the blond a beaming smile and a round of happy applause. Allowing the sound and motion to die down when Pippin speaks, and kneels. A wry smile grows upon her lips. The Sunlit Elemental really had a way with words.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

S
    Sasha

At least the Elemental wanted to get things taken care of immediately. This was an admirable trait to anyone who wanted longevity in Sacramento.

The Dancer looked at him with Violet eyes; a deepness about them as she took their Freehold pledge seriously. "Pippin, do you promise and swear not to knowingly aid the Gentry and their agents, to keep secret our Freehold for a year and a day, and in doing so to assist others with a small gesture of faith, yes? In doing so, you shall be booned, blessed until such time as this pledge lasts. Failure, however, will be swift, and you will not only be banished but also be cursed for the gift you once coveted with turn against you. Will you swear to this pledge?"

Winter Freehold Commendations

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread