Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1702) Speakeasy Shuffle

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan grimaced then shrugged, "Oh, heh, okay L'Aire, twas a foul pun I tried anyway" though the second part came out faster then normal.

"Thematic heh parties once a month...that'll get heh weird or repeat at some point but sounds jolly. Good fortune Sera!" Morgan waved to the Nix as she took the microphone.

Morgan had experience with karaoke bars...whilst drunk. Maybe she should get some liquid courage? And hey, there was a Summer at the bar to dispense it. "Heh, if turns art taken as virtuoso then tis grand fortune that there tis a Summer to distribute liquid courage, heh." As she said that she waved to the bartender, "Heh can I try a Highball?! I looked up heh old timey cocktails and that tis one, heh...nary ken why twas the knees of a bee too, heh."

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A spark of laughter escapes the wisp.

"We would be if it was about misdirection." Fell-flames flicker, sparking as her amusement shows.

Sera picks a song, and her angelic voice rises in the air, Mhairi beams at the Spring, and once the song draws to it's conclusion she claps. "Wow!" she'd known Sera's voice was amazing, but the hear the women sing. It truly was something else. And, made it quite clear just why the Fairest was Taken.

Her head tilts as Morgan orders her own drink, and Mhairi nods to herself, maybe she should have ordered an 'old timey' drink too, just to stay in line with the theme.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green paused as the wave of beautiful sound washed over him. His eyes grew slightly wider and his mouth opened. Blinking he turned his attention on Alex.

"I don't think we've really spoken for some time." Apart from Hedge quests and Coronations, that is. "So. How you been?" His voice was a little flat, a little lame. The Elemental was not used to small talk.
    Swami M

S
    Sasha

The Dancer applauds a fellow performer. She sang pretty well, but nothing too over the top.* It was still wonderful to have a live performance instead of just digital music, which could be tiresome. "Nice job, Sera."

"The bees knees!" Sasha beamed at the Fireheart. "You are just so adorable sometimes, Morgan!"

"That's also a good point, some old time cocktails would be a nice addition. I may need to buy an old bar book from an antique store." The Fairest chuckled a little. "Unless of course someone has some knowledge of them..." Saying it a little louder in case that person was around.

Alex Rivers

Alex waits for Seraphina's song to wind down. She certainly has an impressive set of pipes. Then he turns to Green...

"Mundane things are going well. I got a promotion in my, uh, civilian job. Assistant manager. At least the pay has improved from 'meager' to 'barely adequate.' As far as the Club goes, I'm like everyone else. Trying to deal with everything getting turned upside down, all the people leaving. And I'm trying to get to know the new Summer folks. By June we'll have to figure out how we're going to run things." He nods at the bar. "How is the new bartender working out?"

7. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Good. Good."

Green grunted. "Glad to hear you're getting a promotion. Yeah - and that you're looking out for your Court."

The mountain looked at the Woodblood, and then cast his eyes over the barman.

"He's okay. Keeping him out of trouble. He seems to know what he's doing with that bar."*

*Green can't interact too much with Tobias

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan got her drink from the bar, leaving a $5 tip as a courtesy, "Mine thanks sir, heh," and listened to Sera sing. A sip of the drink let her know it was a strong one. She cheered for Sera when she finished.

Morgan raised her glass in salute to Sasha, "Twas heh how the drink twas described whence I looked it up, heh." She took a ship and shook her head, "nay I don't ken the mixes. Just, heh, lucked out using me phone to look up old timey cocktails. Heh, others included moonshine. Aught could, heh, be found on inny-net Imma sure. Other folks might, heh, do better."

She found herself nodding along with Alex, "The new Autumns,heh, art hard to connect with too. They heh act like the norman traceurs do when a cop tis...around. Oh," she wrapped herself on the side of the head with her right hand in a fist, "Duh, Paladin. Tis probably freaky whence I drop in, literally, to say heh hello. Oh, heh-heh, but they doth ask questions of me too, heh."

Morgan not at Batman levels but had caught the noobs off guard a good half dozen times (twice intentionally).

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming from the chance to perform again, and the praise, she felt like she floated off the stage. It was where she belonged, and she knew it.

"Thanks!"
    she says, enjoying the praise more than she would admit.

"Someone else taking a go at the stage, or was there another song that you all would like me to perform?" she would stay up there all night if they wanted her to.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Origins, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Even when they were mortal at a party guys tended to group together, fleeing the estrogen. It was nice to know that, at least was still the same, even if nothing else was.

A light laugh, nearly a giggle escapes Mhairi, as she nods happily in agreement. Morgan, more then any other she'd met certainly checked all the boxes for adorable. Besides being a great friend, is why Mhairi named her Paladin, no one would expect the raccoon to be her bodyguard.

"Sadly, I don't. Maybe when we do this again. Assuming that we do. We could get a book, or uh-probably find something online, then write it into a book..." nodding at Morgan's comment, "Oh. Yeah, I've seen a couple of different moonshine recipes online. Some for different flavors, like watermelon!"

"Oh, Morgan, I have a plan to connect with our newest Autumns," Mhairi smiles at her Paladin, "I just need to set everything up first"

Fell-flames flicker, dancing between the gathered Lost, "Are we turning tonight into a karaoke night?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

14. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Oh, heh, that tis good Mhairi...cause I think my method tis floundering...or misunderstood, heh," she nodded and raised her glass to Mhairi at the good news. She took a sip of the High Ball.

"Karaoke? Uh...I heh can do aught as that but," she then proceeded to consume the entire High Ball. This made her let out a harsh gasp and thump her chest, "Thaaat burned. Nay me, heh, yet Sera. I require additional liquid courage, or this kick in good. Good bartender?! Another please, a'fore I try to sing!"

If she screwed up the song she'd rather be drunk doing it for a few reasons. She could blame the booze and she wouldn't care at the time. Perhaps even not remember it too.

16. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread