Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1702) Speakeasy Shuffle

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    S
    Sasha

Even though Morgan wasn't an Elemental, sometimes it was the little things that seemed to pass her by. "Yes, Morgan. It's not a bad thing. But being extremely late can reflect poorly upon someone, but not as bad as not showing up at all. However, I've never seen you do so."

"Well, if they aren't in the era, I'm sure there are other jazz or slow soft songs that have the same feeling. There's some of Adel's music that may fit the bill."

Turning to the Mountainous man and raising her brow. "Malcolm?" She grinned enthusiastically. "Were there any particular songs you had in mind for tonight?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"How about Puttin' on the Ritz or Anything Goes?" Tobias Yazgad interjects from behind the bar. His wide, orcish, orcish mouth splits into a leer.

3. Likes liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green sits bolt upright at the sudden question. The newspaper, so gently extricated from his hands, scrunches loudly as his mighty fingers convulse.

"Huh? Who? Me? Uh... Songs! Yeah! I know that. Kind of. Um. Yeah. What he said!"

The mountain harumphs loudly and tries to disappear into the booth.

5. Likes liked this post

Alex Rivers

Alex doesn't own much in the way of clothing that could be associated with the Roaring 20's, and the stock at Urban Edge was not any more helpful. The hipster crowd hasn't gone that far retro. Yet. He ended up settling for a garish pinstripe suit he'd found in a thrift shop, something you might see in an old gangster movie. Aside from any concerns about wardrobe, given recent events, he's not sure if this meeting will really be for business or pleasure.

"Hello everyone." He mimes pulling a pistol from his jacket and aims the finger gun at one of the posters on the wall. "Happy Gaturday."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Thank ye Sera, thine attire suits thee too, heh," she returned the kindness. And she received more kindness as L'Aire explained it all, "Oh, heh-heh, I'll mind that heh hence forth. Beats worrying on the clock, heh, constantly."

Tobias's outburst helped convince Morgan to put in her own two cents. "If we art promoting tunes, I ken one. I recollect that heh Ain't Misbehaving tis a old timey jazz tune, heh. Nary give ye full lyrics but that tis the song, heh." After a moment she decided to add, "Whilst certain that Sera shalt give a grand performance doth ye, Sera, want other folks to take part too?"

And Alex had arrived, "Heh-heh, nice Capone outfit Alex. Sharp tis the word. Tis it, uh," she looks a L'Aire, "count as fashionably late?" It could certainly count as a late fashion.

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

While the others start talking, quickly discussing and deciding on songs for their resident songstress to sing, Mhairi made her way to the bar, and to the grinning goblin behind it. "Appletiny? Please?" looking at the Summer Mhairi didn't know if the Ogre knew how to make an appletiny, but she didn't want to be a rude assuming bitch. "Or maybe white russian?" She smiles like she doesn't know which she wants more.

Once she has a drink in hand, whatever it may be, she returns to the gathered Lost. "I'd love it listen to Sera sing, maybe dance to the music."

Raising her drink in greeting, "Hey Alex." smiling, "And, Morgan's quite right, nice outfit choice."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Hiding isn't going to work.

Green sighs and reaches for his ale instead. He hefts the jug and quaffs mightily, doing his best to hide behind the drink.

"Hey Alex! Glad you could make it," he speaks at last, saluting the Woodblood with his ale. "Nice suit. Come sit before the ladies drag you into whatever scheme they are planning."

11. Likes Origins, liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest looked at Seraphina with hopeful eyes. "I think whatever song or songs, you choose, would be wonderful."

"Gaterday, oh I like that." Sasha mused a moment; her brows wrinkling in thought. "You know, we could do a theme like this once a month, or even every Saturday." The word grew quickly on her.

"Yes, Morgan. I think Alex is still fashionably late. It's really hard to say when that term looses it's luster. Generally a few hours after a party starts, I think you're just late." She softly laughed. "I am not always very punctual, but I don't like to be late."

Turning swiftly to Malcolm Green after he mentioned the scheming. "Green, if we were actually scheming, do you think you'd be in earshot?" She winked a violet eye to him.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A grin a laugh was offered to Tobias as he recommended songs she actually did know. She was a pageant queen after all, show tunes were popular and won over judges.

The grin turns into a warm smile when Alex appeared,

“Evening Alex, looking sharp!” greets the Treasured. And she has to wonder if guys had an easier time getting ready for costumed events. Maybe something to ask later.

There was a gentle shrug of her slim shoulders, “If others want to sing that’s fine by me.” She didn’t really like sharing the stage, but she was still new and wasn’t comfortable commanding the stage alone yet.

“Oh! I like that, a once a month thing! I adore a reason to get dressed up, so count me in!”

And with that, she had figured something to sing and tells L’aire her choice, figuring there could me some background music or something. And with that, she makes her way to the stage. She stands still for a few moments, getting a feel for the microphone, lights and stage. Each was different, and she had to know what she had to work with and how much she could move.

She then counts out the beat of the music in her head and begins to sing. Eyes close briefly as she feels the beat move through her and her body sways with the music. Sapphire eyes open as she gets into the song, her angelic voice lending its own beauty to the song.

Anything Goes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Alex Rivers

Alex watches the new bartender for a moment. Another new Summer to keep track of. But it appears there may be other business to attend to. He orders a beer and takes a seat next to Green.

"I like what you've done with the place. Pretty impressive."

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread