Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a quick nod before she took a drink from the water bottle, “Yeah. The way she speaks kinda reminds me of a different time. Almost like knights and princesses! But I do enjoy listening to her.” It was difficult sometimes, but she still liked her.

“Oh! Ok.” She says with a grin, “Wow! You must busy all the time! How do you find time for yourself?! I mean, even with staff it must take up a lot of your time.” There was a hint of admiration in her tone. “I have a hard time focusing on more than one thing most of the time.” She adds with a laugh. “Nox? Don't think I've heard that name yet, but I like the name, kinda different. So you say instructor, is that music, dance, something else?” she could see the Fairest commanding a stage, and doing it quite well.

Her face lights up at the mention of being able to perform. “Really?! That is perfect!” there was obvious excitement written on her face as she almost bounces in her seat. “Oh, those extras!” she says with a sly grin, “No worries, I save most of those for when I need them. I mean, yeah, I’m sure it could be fun to see humans effected, but I also understand it’s not appropriate.” She knew better. And while she had used them in the past to get what she needed to survive, she didn’t need them here. Well, at least not on humans. “Did you want to hear me sing or anything? Cause I would be more than happy to.” She knew she could sing, there was no denying that. But was her voice something that L’aire would want in the club? “And is there a certain type of attire you prefer performers to wear?” some liked long flowing dresses, some had certain colors they liked, the list could go on and on. Always best to ask.

“Oh, and if there’s anything else I can do to help out around the club, just let me know. I’m currently waiting tables, not something I enjoy, but it pays the bills, and a way I could help.” Was worth offering in case she needed more help than someone with an angelic voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

She contemplated for a moment in whether or not to be completely honest, she wasn't a Winter and Sasha didn't think it was solely an IceLaw thing. "I like to keep busy. It keeps my mind off things. Idle minds and idle hands can get into a lot of trouble." Winking quickly.

"I'm a dance instructor. I use to perform, but that's not always something feasible. I do it sparingly so as not to call attention to Them." Looking upwards and out. "Its a shame how talented so many of us are, but how we need to make necessary sacrifices to stay safe. Violet didn't seem to think that way. She was a renowned jazz singer with a career before Sacramento. Her views were staunchly different than mine. "

Mulling over a few things in her head, Sasha began giving the Nix the few instructions she had. "Try to find what suits the crowd that night. Some nights it may be jazz, sometimes soft pop." Her brow quirked a little when she went to the next answer. "I just ask that you dress appropriately for the evening. Nothing over the top formal unless we're having an event of some sort. But please, nothing completely revealing or raunchy. If it's something questionable, you can snap a pic and send it to me. Just use your best judgement."

"Hey, waiting tables isn't so bad. If you're at a good restaurant, the tips can be amazing. There are worse things we could end up doing..."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Ah, well certainly can’t argue with that! But a little trouble is always a good thing.” She adds with a sly grin. Cause come on, a girl has to have some fun!

Eyes widen, “Oh wow! I never had much rhythm myself, and kinda have two left feet.” she says, then nods her head in agreement. “Yeah. Kinda why I don’t really advertise that I can sing, and when I do, I try and scale it back a bit.” But sometimes paired with her looks, it wasn’t easy to not draw attention. “A career? Damn, I’d say she was brave. Personally, I’d be scared and always looking over my shoulder if I had a career singing. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have one, I adore being on stage and the attention it brings. But I also don’t want to go back. So I guess it comes down to it being a balancing act of sorts?” she had quite the voice before she was Taken, but he had enhanced it, making it more for his liking. “How do you do it? Balance what you love with not wanting to draw the attention of Them?” L’aire was a Queen, a powerful Lost and had been in the city a while, surely she had some tricks. Now she wasn’t sure she would share anything, but never hurts to ask.

Nodding, “No worries about me wearing something too revealing when singing. I save those outfits for the clubs.” She adds with a wink, “But seriously, I prefer to be professional when singing and being classy. There’s an art to it, now I’m no professional at it, but I think I have a good understanding of it. And thank you for the offer to send you pictures, I don’t see it being a problem, but it’s good to know.” She wasn’t a cheap entertainer, when she sang she did so in classy beautiful clothes. Not as beautiful as what her Keeper had her wear, but still.

“Oh, it’s not bad, it’s just not something I saw myself doing you know? Before I was Taken I had dreams, well, my mother had dreams for me. And then I was Taken and I never had a want or desire that wasn’t granted. When I escaped, it was a harsh reality of having to provide for myself, and I took any job I could. Ok, any job within reason.”
    She had limits. There was then a shrug, “But I do enjoy the people I’ve gotten to meet and talk to. There are lots of interesting people in diners late at night, and I will certainly never complain about the tips! And I’m still willing to do it, I’d just rather be on a stage singing.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The Fairest laughed. "Um, to be honest, I don't know how I do it. I just do it and persevere. Of course, that means I don't really have a personal life." She sighed in her head. There was one person she enjoyed spending time with, but there was nothing more. It was only satisfying in one way. Sasha wasn't even sure if she wanted any more after the tragic fails of the others. "But how I've avoided Them is staying out of the limelight. Some don't really care either way. Of course, it all depends on the situation of their Fetches. Mine took over my success overseas, so I changed my name. I spent time as part of troupes instead of being solo."

When Sera began speaking of her mother, the Dancer's demeanor shifted greatly. She could relate to everything the Nix said. "My mother too, worked very hard for my schooling, training and so much more. She gave up a lot for me so I could become something. Unfortunately They sought different."

"I guess that's why I shied away of staying in larger cities; metropolis types. There is too many 'scouts' around there finding talent in small out of the way places. Those Scouts may not just be talent scouts, but Them in disguise."

"So personally, a club like this with Freehold protection is right up your alley." She grinned warmly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her expressing gets thoughtful, “To be frank, that kind of sucks. I mean, not having much of a personal life. We should go out some night when you have the time, get dressed up and just have fun.” There was a sparkle of excitement in her sapphire eyes. “Everyone deserves a night out, you know, the whole all work and no play saying.” She adds with a grin.

Common ground aside from being Fairest? This was good.

“Mine loved to remind me what just what she was sacrificing and giving up for me. Truth is, she was chasing a childhood dream she had for herself and never got to achieve. I was her way into that scene, that life. Some of it was fun and I learned a great deal, but I sometimes wonder what would have happened had I been allowed to think for myself and just be a kid.” She shrugged a shoulder, “But I do appreciate what she did.” And she did, but it was forced on her, not a life she really wanted. It made her mom happy, and that in turn, made her happy.

“Sounds like laying low and not sharing our gifts with the masses is the safest way. I love large cities and the life that comes with them. Always something going on, always some place to go and be seen. But it’s not worth the chance of Them finding us. I’m not going back. My endurance might not have been as terrible as some have experienced, but it’s still not how I want to live.” She’d heard stories in her travels, endurances that made her blood run cold.

The grin was returned, “It is! I’ve longed to be back on the stage, and knowing I can do that and not have to look over my shoulder is amazing. I cannot thank you enough for that. I only hope you’re impressed and happy with my performances, it has been a few years since I’ve been on a stage after all.” She knew her voice would be on par, but she would have to work on her movement and presence.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Okay okay, maybe I do need a night away from all the work." She snickered, slow sipping her coffee while the Nix shared her memories of the past. Some didn't like to dwell, but she liked to hear where everyone came from and how things turned for them. It was a way of dealing with how things were now.

To Sasha, her mother was as much of an angel on earth as she probably was now. They may have had similar mothers who wanted more for them, but the Dancer had the feeling that Sera's wasn't as encouraging in a way. "I guess that would be a little stressful, was she the sort of mother to harp on your skills versus encourage them?" She'd spoken slowly, as if she had an issue getting her words to follow with her point.

"I wouldn't sweat it. As they say, practice makes perfect, right?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera beams, “Yah! Even if it doesn’t mean hitting the town with me, glad you’ll be taking some time to enjoy life.” She was fun to party with, but she also knew that people had their own friends to hang out with and was ok with it.

Another drink was taken, “She would harp, and yell. Especially if the song wasn’t just right, my hair wasn’t done as she thought it should or if the outfit didn’t fit right. It was better when I was younger, I was a kid and still learning. But as I got older, she expected more and more perfection out of me. So it took the fun and enjoyment out of the whole thing.” There was a pause as her eyes shifted down, like she was considering something, “I sometimes wonder if I wasn’t a little grateful at first when I was Taken, like before I fully realized what my new life was going to be. That to my mind at the time, I was being saved from my mother. That’s probably more than a little weird huh?” she says with small smile and chuckle. But it had seemed like she was being saved at the time, though she wasn’t sure if it was the drugs or just being confused. But hell, it forced her to become sober, which was a good thing, something that probably saved her life.

Nodding, “That’s true. And I’ve always been amazed at how everything you’ve learned comes flooding back as soon as you step on the stage. Like you haven’t missed a day of training. The whole riding a bike thing?” there was a grin.

“Aside from the great stuff the Freehold has to offer, is there anything or anyone I should keep an eye out for or anything? Aside from the Dragon.” He was explained to her, and she was part of the team to try and take him down. But were there any other dangers she should be aware of.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Sera, I'm not opposed to hitting the town with you, or anyone else. You're right, it would be good for me to do something." What the Nix said was resonating, she may very well be too wound up in work and needed a 'break'.

It had been a long time since she'd heard of someone feeling saved by getting pulled into the Hedge, but not unheard of. "Well, not exactly. Not everyone's Keeper or experience was gruesome. Not everyone needed to fight to get out of the Hedge. In fact, one man I knew won his way out from a series of tournaments in the Flesh Market." Offering a palm outward as she brought up the information. "There are people who had it really bad, and some where it was like a fairy tale. But, you shouldn't feel bad for thinking you were rescued for a time. Although, I caution how you phrase it. Some may think it is a loyalist thing to think or even speak. But, I don't think you're that type..." Her brow curious to hear the response.

"As far as who or what to stay away from, be cautious of the Hedge gates in general around here. Also, if you hear anyone speak about the ground where the old Four Seasons was, steer clear of it entirely."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She quickly nods her head, “I just didn’t want you to think you *had* to hit the town with me or that I expected you to. Or that I was one of those girls who invites herself to things really not that type of girl. I’m sure you have tons of people you can hang out with. But hell, I defiantly wouldn’t say no to hanging out sometime.” She’d been around some people who forced themselves into your plans and she didn’t want to come across that way. Going out at night was something she was perfectly happy doing alone cause she was always able to find company.

There was a slight look of confusion on her face, “Huh?” she asks before it hits her. Sapphire eyes widen as the word ‘loyalist’ and what she said click together. “Oh, no no no!” her head shakes, “Wow, ok, damn, that really came out wrong there didn’t it? I am defiantly not one of those, not that type! And I think there are certainly things I shouldn’t share. Well, at least not until I figure out a better way to word it. Sorry.” And she was, from the surprise in her eyes to the honestly in her voice. It didn’t dawn on her that what she said could be taken in such a way. But once it did, wow, time to rephrase and keep things to herself. She lets out a puff of air, “Sorry.” She looked embarrassed and uncomfortable about what was said.

“Speaking of the local Hedge gates, are there ever any expeditions into them for any reasons? I understand the dangers of them, but also that there are some benefits. Be it goblin fruit or even hollows. Just curious if anyone ever ventures into them. Not that I’m all excited about the idea, just wondering.” Her and Mhairi had talked about hedge spun items, which would require a trip into the Hedge. “Oh, yeah, don’t have to tell me twice about that one! I do admit, when I first got here, I was curious, but didn’t venture anywhere near it. Guess I’m just overly curious sometimes, but it doesn’t usually lead to any trouble.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Sera, I would love to hang out with you for a night on the town!" The Fairest exclaimed with a smile and a chuckle. "There's no need to under play yourself, I like being around people. I'd like to get to know you better both here and what would be a fun situation." She realized there were little details of herself years ago beneath the Nyx and they were slowly surfacing.

Sasha leaned back while Sera had a mini freak out. She was calm and collected, surprisingly while the explanation was given. "Well, it's okay to practice this with me. As you can see, I am as honest I can be in situations, much like this one. Which is why I mentioned what I did. I don't think you are a loyalist, or any of that. I'm just making sure you're cautious. Maybe if you tried to word it slightly different." She tapped the side of her mug. "Something like, 'Maybe it seemed to them like I was eager to escape from reality. It may have made me an easy target.' Perhaps something like that? I could be very wrong with what you are intending." She curled her brow upward curiously.

The Onyx was glad the warning was already put into place. Something she didn't want to relive without more people to fully handle it. It was as horrifying as the giant dragon, but at least it was in one spot for now. "Yes, people do go on expeditions in the hedge. There have been a few here and there. Often you just need to gather up some trustworthy people with the same goals to do so."

Sorry for the delay! I thought I responded to this... thank goodness for auto save.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread