Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Breakfast for dinner!" Mhairi chirps with a cheeky grin. "Pancakes, hash browns, bacon." she nods, raising a finger to list them off. "Well, blueberry pancakes with with berries and whip cream."

Mhairi nods, "Totally. Gotta have pie." Fell-flames flicker as Mhairi takes in the menu, "Breakfast is best, but it really depends on what you're feeling like. Their mac and cheese is yummy, and they do good pulled pork sandwiches, and other kinds of sandwiches to be honest. Uhhh..." Mhairi shrugs, like she said. It depends on what the Fairest felt like.

Mhairi blinks. The laughs. "To be honest. I wasn't even thinking about a pie crust. I was thinking cookies."

Mhairi nods. Willing to let the subject drop. They didn't need to get into it here.

Again, Mhairi is nodding, this time, understanding flickers to life within the flames. A girl with an amazing voice scared to preform. She could see how one of Them would be fascinated enough to steal Sera Away. Giving the Fairest a smile, Mhairi lifts a drippy fingered hand, and pats Sera's. The Quicksilver still falls, but it burns into nothing before it could met Sera's skin. "I'm glad too." she pulls her hand away. "For the both of us."

"You can totally try the Blue Note. It's a jazz club owned by the more mopey club director." Even if L'aire wasn't any kind of mopey, she was still a Winter, and that was the easiest way of telling a new comer that kind of connection.

"There is other stuff I'd enjoy doing." Mhairi freely admits, "Just...it's hard to think that I can split my time." But L'aire own the Blue Note, but she was also a dance teacher... "I just need to find something I want to do, and that'll pair with Edna's..I guess." Mhairi offers the other women a shrug.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Grinning, “Is there any other type of dinner?!” she exclaims with a laugh, “Oh, and whip cream! A woman after my heart!” despite her trim and fit body, the Fairest had a bad sweet tooth. Though she had to wonder if it was because her mother hardly ever let her have sweets.

“Well, I’m kinda feeling the whole breakfast for dinner thing. The mac and cheese sounds awfully tempting, but I’m sure I’ll be back and can try it then.” Yeah, she was defiantly coming back.

Eye brows raise, “Ah, cookies! No reason we can’t make both! It’s very important to have a nice variety of sweets in the house.” She tried to sound serious, but her smile gave her away.

Her eyes follow the Elementals hand, the simple gesture warming and touching. The smile was returned as the hand pulled away.

There was a chuckle, it was funny how the other seasons were referred to while out in public.
    Cause she totally did not see L’aire as being mopey. “Oh, jazz! Nothing like relaxing with a nice jazz song, well, if it’s done right.” She was no expert on the style, but she could sing it. “I’ll see if I can setup an appointment with her, see if my voice will fit with the club.” Some club owners were looking for a specific type of voice. Though she never had a problem with being turned down for her voice.

Nodding, “Got ya. Well, I hope you find something. And if you aren’t sure about splitting your time, you could always start with something small. Something that doesn’t take too much of your time and build from there.” She encouraged.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi beams, happy that the gorgeous Fairest wasn't judging her and her breakfast-for-dinner-choices, and that it already looked like she was going to be coming back. Peggie might even give a free slice of pie for bringing in a new regular. A happy nod, "Most definitely, there's always next time."

"Cookies and sweets are the most important thing."Mhairi tries to match the faux-seriousness, but a giggle escapes her, "And having backed goods around helps make a house a home."

Hearing Sera's angelic voice laugh sure was...something, and Mhairi couldn't help joining in. "uhhuh. The Blue Note is great, ans dose get the music right." she smiles, "Here's her number," Mhairi says pulling out her phone, for Sera to see, "Call her up anytime, I'm sure you'll get that interview, or at least a face-to-face."

Peggie comes bustling back, a confidant and pleasant smile stretching her lips. "Blueberry usual!" Mhairi chirps for the waitress, who turns to take Sera's order. Once it's given she'll smile and top off their coffees and head to the kitchen place their order.

"I hope I find something to." Mhairi admits, "And if I'm having some problems I'm sure you'll help me with it yeah?" A Spring helping another sort through their Desires...Coco'd done that. Mhairi assumed that other Springs would do the same.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An excited and happy look appears on the Nix’s face, “Exactly! And there is nothing like coming home and opening the door to the smell of something yummy baking!”

When she sees the phone, she takes her own out. It was a simple prepaid one for now, but she still entered in L’aire’s number. “Thanks! I’ll defiantly give her a call. Plus, even if she doesn’t want me to sing, it’ll be nice to connect with her.” Always good to get to know the other seasons.

Sera pretty much orders the same thing, but with strawberries instead of blueberries. Not that she didn’t like em, she just preferred strawberries. And with whip cream?! Hands down strawberries!

There was a brief look of surprise, which quickly changed to a smile, “Help you? Yeah, of course! Though I’m not sure what I would be able to help you with. You have your life in better order than I do right now.” She says with a chuckle, “Anyways, I’d be glad to help if needed.” And she would. Mhairi had thus far been nothing but sweet and kind to her, and unless this was all a ruse, the Nix would help if called upon.

Another sip was taken from the coffee, “What interests you? What is something you’ve always wanted to do? Skies the limit!” she exclaims. Maybe then they could form an idea for her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Exactly!" Mhairi said with a smile, even as the works sharply reminded her Terri, the women who's mantel smelt of baked bread. Had she been wanting to replace the women - former manager, former Queen - presence with backed good?

Mhairi swallows, because she really doesn't know.

"Awesome. And yeah. Friends are good, even if you don't end up working for her." Once Sera has the number Mhairi's phone returns to her pocket. "Heck, maybe if your luck turns you might have a place of your own to sing your heart out."

"Nice." upon Sera's own choice in berry, "I might have gone with that, but I want to save my strawberry for my strawberry-rhubarb pie!"

Mhairi smiles, glad that she hadn't read the situation wrong. "Fashion." Mhairi admits, "I've always been interested, and I think it would be pretty cool if I could whip some cloths. Or even be an actual designer. A real life one, and not just..." her finger drifts towards her hedgespun choker. "You know." dropping her hand, moving it towards her coffee so she could have another sip. "Not just weave wishes and dreams together." which might seem a tad wistful or poetic to a muggle listener, but for the Autumn Queen, she could literally do that in the hedge.

"I'd love to do a line of heels."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes light up, the blue seeming to intensify, “Oh! Wouldn’t that be something?! Everyone dreams of having something to call their own, but I just never thought of my own place to sing. I had other ideas, but I like yours better! Wow, yeah!” to be her own boss, sing whatever her heart felt like, that would be amazing!

There then was a nod, “Ah, that’s a good point. But seriously, can we ever have too many strawberries?! I, mean, come on, they’re amazing! And they go with more than just whip cream, the possibilities are endless!” yeah, she liked strawberries. Though she did miss them with champagne.

“Oh!” fashion, “Know what? I could totally see that!” eyes drift to the choker, nodding once again. “Both have possibilities for different reasons.” She then nods to the choker, “That seems like something that could be done on a commission type system. Put it out there and let those with those tastes come to you with their designs and you work your magic.” She takes her own sip of coffee, quickly swallowing when heels was mentioned, “Heels?! Oh, please tell me you have designs already! Cause a great pair of well-designed heels can do so much not only for an outfit, but make your legs look to die for! If you have designs, I’d be honored to see them!” she gushes, “I love heels! And what red blooded woman doesn’t?! You should totally chase that dream!” the Nix says with encouragement.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sera's enthusiasm is infections. "Yes!" Mhairi beams, nodding with her. "I'm sure the club'll help you get a job soon, and it'll only be a matter of saving some funds, and finding a place you can fix up, since that would be cheaper. Then...in a couple of months...maybe, you could have your own place!" And it might help rejuvenate the 'hold. Spring didn't have a place. Not anymore, having a Spring dedicated to carving out a place for themselves, and their Court...it would help. Everything's been under a could of misery with all that had happened, yeah having a Spring to being the cheer, it would most definitely help.

"That, is very true." Mhairi offers the other women a sage nod, and a small smile. "But still, I've been craving blueberries.

Mhairi blinks, having not expected this level of enthusiasm from the Fairest, but then again, the more she got to know the Nix the more she really should expect this level of enthusiasm. "If you want something special done up...I could help you there." Hedgespinning for herself was loads easier then it would be for another. Or at least that's her assumption, since Mhairi knew what she wanted and needed from the materials to create whatever it was. Going off the words of another, would be a whole other bag all together. It would be a challenge, but an enjoyable one. "And...I don't have anything sketched out...it's just in my head. Like a wish I'm afraid to wish for. But..." Autumn's face their Fears, "I can get something drawn up soon." Mhairi gives the Fairest a smile, she'll get a sketchbook and some pencils tomorrow. Wish her wish and face her Fears.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her grin only widened as she listened. Could she really do it? Could she save money and chase her own dreams? “Something worth looking into, soo many possibilities!” and being her own boss? Hell yah!

“Oh! Know what would be good?! Blueberry cobbler! Yup, that one is defiantly getting made!”

Eye widen at the offer, hedgespun items were amazing. Something to get jealous of when someone else had a piece. “Wow, I’d love to work something out for such an important and quality item.” There was always a catch, and Sera liked to pay attention to the small print.

Looking serious, “A wish, dream and desire are important to chase and achieve. Letting the fear of failure or whatever else drives your fear is letting it get the best of you and win. We can’t have that.” There was a simple shake of her head, “Fear puts limits on us and stops us from making ourselves better.” The coffee cup was raised to her lips once again before she continues, “So this fear thing doesn’t work for me.” Another shake of the head and then she grins, “And you agreeing to draw something up is the first step! You’re gonna rock this, have a little faith.” She adds with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi gave the Fairest an encouraging smile, "It definitely is, and can't wait to see what you come up with."

"Oh my goodness yes! And apple crumble. And, well. There's a lot of deserts that I wouldn't mind seeing in the house." Thinking on it, "And some not so desert things, like a banana bread."

The wisp nods, before she tried her hand at hedgespinning she'd been jealous to the exotic and fantastical pieces she'd seen other wear, so for once, she completely understood what the look on Sera's face meant. "Cool, after I get that sketchbook, we can get together and see just what you might want." or rather just what the Dragoness wanted out of the item, and just what fantastical ingredients would resonate with the Fairest.

It's then that Peggie bustles over with their plates, another waitress - younger with auburn hair - carrying their toast and other condiments. "Enjoy!" Peggie says with a smile as she continues on talking to others in the diner, the auburn haired girl who's name tag says 'Max' gave them a smile and headed back toward the kitchen.

Sera speaks, and Mhairi gives her a small rueful look. This is their difference, Sera a Spring, telling her to do away with Fear but Mhairi can't. She's Autumn's Queen. She's the Leaden Queen of the Ashen Court, the Court of Theaves, the Court of Fear. Instead of answering she nods, taking a bite of her bacon, not wanting or thinking it would be a good thing to get into the differences between Dear and Fear - of Spring and Autumn - here in the diner. "First steps are always the hardest." she settles on, because Autumn wasn't about cowering, it was about facing your Fear and mastering it. "And thanks, for thinking so."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well, looks like I’m going to have some recipes to look up! And there will more than likely be a few tries with burnt results, but I’ll get it figured out.” She says with a grin. Without a job currently lined up, it left plenty of time to learn the ins and out of cooking and baking. Well, the basics anyways.

“Great, looking forward to it!” though she was very curious what the catch was. But she guesses she’ll know what it is when they sit down and talk more openly about it.

And then the food arrived, both smelling and looking amazing! As she looked over where she wanted to start, she caught the look. Internally, she chuckled. Their Courts were very different, and she knew it. But she wasn’t going to shy away from her opinions on fear.

Nodding as she poured syrup over the pancakes, deciding how to best speak. “I agree. Not that I would ever assume or think you were the type to back down from them. Just, you know, giving my opinion and stuff.” She adds with a shrug, “Facing those fears is something to admire.” She says sincerely, “And I know you’re going to do great. I cannot wait to see what you come up with!” there was excitement in her voice. “So would you create like a small line of shoes with a theme or something? Cause I think a themed show line would be amazing! Or just whatever comes to mind?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread