Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums, nodding, not knowing if she agreed with Sera's view on cold pad thai. "I probably will." Eventually there would be some leftovers and she'll be in to much of a hurry to reheat it.

"Ah" Mhairi breathes, nodding in a sympathetic understanding. Shifting quickly as she lets out a laugh, "That's always a funny moment, when a guy looks at you and just can't believe a beautiful women kicked their butt."

"That is very true." she says around bites, "Hmm, Yeah. If you ever need tips, Morgan's the one to ask." tilting her head in thought, "I don't know if I'd want to try my hand at rock climbing. I could give it a go, but I don't know if I'll get into it."

2 days left, we should start winding down
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a sly grin, “It is one of the best moments! I always look forward to that look for shock they give you from the ground.” she agrees, “I’ve been wanting to change from Kung Fu to boxing, and hoping I can find a gym here that I can train at. The kung fu is fun and all that, but boxing just looks like a blast!” another bite was taken.

And then she realized her pancakes were almost gone and there was a pout. She didn’t want them to end.

“I’m kinda looking at it the same way. I want to try it, Morgan sounded very passionate about it, so seemed a good way to get to know her better. But not sure it would be something that I would really get into. Well, I suppose that could change once I try it.” She adds with a lopsided grin, “But might be fun to all go out and do something.” It was an idea anyways.

Her fork points to her plate, which was now absent of amazing pancakes, “This might be a sign that it’s getting late. Or that I’m a complete pig,” her head cocks to the side as she looks at the plate, then to Mhairi with a shrug.

Sounds good
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Nodding while she laughed, "Yes! That look!" Titling her head, while eating another forkful of hashbrowns, "Hmm. That's a tricky thing. Boxing's more about strength. At least in the arms, blocking and dodging and stuff like that right? And kung fu...well all I really know about kung fu is what I've seen from movies. But switching from one to the other would be a...uh." how to put this? [COLOR="#99ff33"]"A difference."[?COLOR] sure that'll work. Mhairi shrugs to herself and takes another bite.

Mhairi had to laugh at the pout, but a few seconds later the wisp realized what the Dragoness discovered. Her pancakes were almost gone too!

"Oh she is, and if you let her she'll be happy to teach you freerunning. Uh-parkor." a wisp offers with a smile, "Hehe, some girls go out for brunch, others go rock climbing."

A snort, "If you're a pig, then I'm one too!" gesturing to her mostly empty plate. "But this place has great food, so I'm not regretting it. Besides morning jogs will totally work it off!"

Lets get another post each in, then I'll end the scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods as well, “Yeah, pretty much.” That was long and short of it. “And strength isn’t an issue, I can assure you, I’m stronger and tougher than I look.” There was a wink. “But yeah, it will defiantly be a different pace, which is part of why I want to take it up. I also think it will be a better work out and will be easier to use for self-defense. But if you ever want some training in kung fu, let me know.” It was more fun to train with someone you knew. But she was sure there would be no shortage of guys at the gym who would help.

There was a brief look of confusion before the work sunk in, “Oh, parkor! Wow, she does that?! Damn. Not sure if I’d be any good at it and would probably spend the whole time on my butt or face.” She says with a laugh.

“Oh, no regrets here!” she says with a shake of her head, “And if you do want to join me some mornings, just let me know your schedule. I don’t get up insanely early, but I wouldn’t want to wake you up either.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I think..." going back to her neglected coffee, "That every one of us that's Here instead of There is stronger then we look."

A long sip, even if the coffee had gone a little cold, "Cool. I'm glad that it interests you, and all that jazz. And yeah. Definitely." then a thought occurs to her and she laughs, "Maybe instead of a club you could open a gym."

Mhairi give a rapid fire nod, "Yeah, It's sooo you know right? I can't do it. But it's amazing to watch. Morgan has a tendency to just jump down from somewhere to spook you, well. Not intentionally, but she prefers high places to the street."

"Yeah, totally. I try to get up at a decent hour, since I have to look over Edna's but. Yeah. I'd love to join you, and I'm sure Morgan would too."

Their conversation dies down as their plates clear, and their coffees are finished off, Sera's offer to pay for coffee was respected, but the Autumn Queen bought them both Breakfast for Dinner.

This was a great scene! I'd love to get into the next one with you soon!

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread