Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
(Witch House) Recurring Dreams

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 13 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Physics....theoretical math? Way over the Nix's head. She had of course heard of physics, some type of science type math thing she thinks. Urgh, just math. Nope.

Grabbing the freshly brewed coffee, the smile filling her nose and brining a smile to her face, she heads over to the table. Filling his cup, and one for herself, "Do you need any cream? The sugar is right there." she says pointing to the container on the table. Lifting her own cup, nothing added, she takes a careful sip.

"Wow! Sounds intense. And I can totally see why you're tired! Work and school? Yikes!" she says with a shake of her head.

Wait? Fearsome lady? A couple years? Mhairi wasn't scary, so who the hell was he talking about? And how did the Elemental not know about him up there? Something wasn't adding up. But how does she poke and prod without giving too much away? It was too early for this.

"Huh, fearsome?" she scrunches her face as if thinking, "Don't remember seeing anyone that struck me as fearful. Maybe I keep missing her in the halls?" sounded plausible to her.

"I haven't been sleeping well either. Been having these weird nightmares! Feels like I'm only sleeping an hour or two and waking up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. Ever experience anything like that?" she asks curiousty in her tone.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Alex Rivers

Alex looks up from the stack of boxes he's rechecking for the third time...

"We can go ahead and go back upstairs. It doesn't look like there's anything to see down here."

3. Bump "Bump" this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mhairi's words weren't as comforting as he thought they'd be. Maybe an explanation, even an awful one, was better than no explanation at all. Because if this wasn't a dream, they couldn't just wake up into blissful normalcy. Fuck you. The curse was directed to no one in particular.

"I go where you go," he told Mhairi, though leaving the basement felt... wrong. Like turning his back to something evil and rotten. He couldn't blame her for her outburst; hell, he wasn't far from one himself. "We better see who the hell's crashing in our attic."

Nasty thoughts kept coursing through his brain. On their way up, he couldn't help speaking up. "Do you know of anything, Contracts and such, that can mess with your head? Make you go mad?" Madder?

5. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Nathan get's a nod. She figured as much. Which was why she only said that Alex could stay and poke around if he wanted. "There are contracts like that." Autumn's Queen admits, "Lucidity bolsters are minds, keeps them sharp. While the Contract of the Moon does the opposite, but I don't know if any of the clauses could cause this."

Up, and up and up the stairs, Mhairi began hearing voices, a conversation. Sera's angelic cadence was easy to determine, but it was the unfamiliar one that drew her notice.

Exiting the stairwell and through the doorway, Mhairi was surprised that she'd been allowed to leave the basement. With how wrong she'd been feeling she's half assumed that she wouldn't leave, or that once she did she'd find herself back in the basement. Forever locked in a loop.

"Oh, hello there. I'm Mhairi." the wisp goes for chipper in the face of this stranger.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"You too?"

Erich Zahn says after he imbibes the thick, warm, dark, liquid.

"Its like... I can remember a time when I used to sleep, right? But lately? Its like... Like a recurring dream or something. Insects. And the buzzing! I swear its in the bloody room now. Or behind the mirrors at work."

Erich Zahn made a face.

"Can't get away from it. Can't relax. I'm tired as all... Hello? Um... Erich?"

He shook himself and blinked.

"How many more people live here?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan growled, whether at herself or at the room's contents was up in the air. She shook her head. She'd have to report what she'd found...oh, and put things back. That'd to her some time.

Whilst doing that she'd try cheating her way to figure out what the Hell had messed with her brain and cause her pain. She was about to have the glamour flow as she cleaned up, but didn't want to risk Hearth "helping" her clean up. She then climbed up the walls, checking them as she said she would, to avoid lying.

Some of the ceiling looked like it could do with replacing in her mind. The discoloration could be water damage, so she should check the roof for real for that, right?. At least that is what Morgan figured it would be. When that was finished, Morgan made two stops before going for the kitchen. First stop: Asprin. Second stop was her room to switch out of the pajamas for clothes suited to "climb the roof."

She did plan to inspect the roof after having gotten a look at that ceiling. Plus she could hide a knife in case the norman was a crazy.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, "Whoa! I haven't heard the bugs, but that would definalty keep me up at night! Eww!" she says with a shudder. "That has to be impacting your studies. It's a real good thing Morgans checking the walls then! And really?! At work too?! Freaky!" was he crazy? Or was there something else going on here? This was kinda out of her range of knowledge.

And there was Mhairi! She felt a since of relief cause backup!

"Hey Mhairi! Meet Erich, he's staying up in the room in the attic. Morgans checking his room for bugs in the walls and also the roof for leaks. Like you asked." cause human. "He's also not sleeping well. Oh, and I made some fresh coffee, can I get you some?" offers the Nix.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Alex Rivers

Alex introduces himself to Erich, who appears to be a normal.

"So how long have you been living here? I'm surprised we've never met..."

It's clear that the others are disturbed by... something... but the doesn't want to discuss it in front of a stranger.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Yeah!" Erich agrees with Sera. "Its hard to think sometimes. And coffee just don't cut it. I get these shakes... At least. Well. A few nights ago it was, like, inspired. Got with the flow for the first time in months. Yeah. Wish I could remember what I did."

He turns to Alex. "Um. Months... No - years, I guess. See I got this arrangement with the land lady. Honest I thought I was the only one here. You cleaned this place up real good. Its... Like... Lived in."

A hand strayed to massage his temple.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Alex follows them up. She's honestly thought that the Summer would have stayed in the basement checking out the area, even when the two Autumn's fled.

"Hello Erich...uh...this is a little weird. I've been staying here a year, and this is the first time we've met." Mhairi says, eyeing the man. A concerned frown, "Are you okay?" looking a Sera and the coffee maker, "Maybe no to the coffee, and a yes to some soup."

Their was an enigma in front of her, a normal man, living in the Boarding House for years, the Lost's dreams, and Mhairi knew without a doubt that the two were connected. She just didn't know how her wrongness fit in...

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-03 11:06:36 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 5 to Think! (Int 2 + Occult 1 + 2 AM,FP) (10 Again) 2, 10, 1, 9, 8, 3 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 8 of 13 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread