Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(Witch House) Recurring Dreams

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was glad to be out of the house and standing in the backyard. Things were feeling weird in there and getting out was great. Her eyes follow Morgan’s, looking at the roof. Not really sure what she’d be looking for, but you never know, sometimes things stand out. Like the window looking evil, and she wonders if it’s because of the lack of sleep and weirdness or what.

Eyes shift to Morgan when she says her name, “Actually, yeah.” She says with a nod, “The fact that no one knew he was up there, and then the dreams, and his answers, well, they just don’t feel right to me. Like something is going on. Could someone be using him as some type of pawn or tool? I didn’t see his math, was it that weird? DO you think it ties into all this weirdness?” she asks, already not liking math. “Not sure who Betony is, but it sounds like you guys do. Did she just leave the Freehold, or was there, something else that made her leave? And why would she let a human stay here and not tell anyone? Damn, there are soo many questions and not enough answers!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Alex sends off a text. It bounces with an incorrect address. He tries to phone and finds that the number is no longer available.

Erich Zahn blinks and shakes his head in disbelief. "What? No. That can't be right. That can't be right." He might have babbled more had he not started hyperventilating. Tired and exhausted, the man suddenly looked ghastly and harried. Tearing himself from his seat, he starts pacing back and forth. "Its happening again!"

Outside, Sera and Morgan look up at the roof and the attic window. Its nothing particularly scary, just a small window. Completely out of place. They know Edna's Boarding House by heart.

The window is a new feature.

Alex Rivers

Alex puts the phone down for a moment.

"Calm down. This might be a simple problem. Did you write this down yourself? Maybe you made a mistake... Do you have a card or something else with her number? Or a mailing address... e-mail or snail mail? Do you have a phone somewhere with the number entered into it?"

Alex picks up the phone again and dials the 800 number for his cell provider... mainly to be certain he can call anyone at all.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Sera and Morgan are still outside, and haven't been flung back in yet.

Alex can't connect to the Former-Former Autumn Queen's number, and Mhairi's not surprised.

The aprupt manner in which Erich Zahn leaves his chair and starts passing tells Mhairi that something's wrong. Well that, and his words.

"What's happening?" she looks around the room, an unconcerned look upon her face, "Nothing's happening. It could just mean the tower's down. Maybe there was an accident, or a power outage somewhere else. It could be a whole wack of things." Mhairi said to try and calm the man down.

Then with a shrug, "You probably just need some sleep." and so did the Lost.

Mhairi knew they probably wouldn't get anything from the man in the waking(?) world but in the realm of dreams....Mhairi thinks the Lost will have better luck if they gave Oneiromancy a go.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Swami M, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Yay tis much wroooo...oh fuck," Morgan pointed at the "new" window, "I hath climbed the roof many a time. THAT twas nary there a'fore now." That was worrisome, "Lo, felt like the numbers moved upon the page. And Betony twas a super scary dread queen, heh. Nay ken why she left, too scared to ask her, but I ken that was not there yesterday. Bad juju tis heh here."

Maybe the guy was a magic man doing something weird. "I think getting the dood gone tis safest for us."

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Swami M liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her head turns to where Morgan pointed, seeing the window, a confused look spreading across her face. “Where did that come from? What the hell is going on?” she says, looking to see if she could figure where the inside part would be. Worried eyes look to the Steep Scrambler, “That can’t be good. What would cause a new window to appear, and what does it mean?” this day just got weirder and weirder.

“Ok, but how do we get rid of him? There is the possibility of him leaving for school or work, but how to do we stop him from coming back? Or do you think we should get him out, and then see if it helps things? Cause if this has to do with him, then I completely agree, getting him out of here is priority one. We could always tell him we found a gas leak or something and he has to stay elsewhere while we ‘fix’ it, which could buy us sometime to investigate without him here.” She offered, sounded like an idea to her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Alex checks his phone. Yep - his phone is working fine.

Erich Zahn stops pacing and shrinks back into a seat. "I... Uh. I have a phone. In my room. And I got a note for P.O Box for letters and stuff." He manages to squeeze the sentence out between laboured breaths.

When Mhairi speaks his head snaps towards her. "Sleep? Yeah I'd like to sleep. I need to sleep. I haven't been able to get any sleep for days! The dreams! And my work... My work! I know my work does something! I've seen things happen. I could fix it! I could! If only I could get some good sleep in! Overtired! Can't think! And the insects!"

He was panting again, lurching back into his ungainly pacing.

Alex Rivers

"Maybe you can get those things and then we can have a look? My phone is working, if you're having problems with yours."

Alex isn't ready to go off into the strange room with someone who seems less than stable, and that room may very well be the focus of whatever weirdness is going on. But he knows it will have to be checked out sooner or later...

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

(WP to roll)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Erich Zahn's head snapping towards her receives nothing more then a blink from the Wisp. "Of course you've been seeing things. Not sleeping isn't healthy....after what, three days? More? You start to hallucinate. Which can't be good for you, or your work." whatever weird science Erich Zahn was dabbling in, it was obviously more important then his own personal health and wellness.

"We could do some meditation, it might help you sleep. You could take the hide-a-bed in the living room, or I could offer you my room, I haven't see any bugs at all. Think about your work. The less you sleep...the more chance there is for human error to fuck with all the progress you've made."

1 success, listen to me, I know what I'm talking about.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-03-22 11:58:59 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Listen to me, I know what I'm talkin' 'bout! (Manip 2 + Persuasion 1 + WP) (WillPower) 7, 10, 5, 3, 3, 3 1 success
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Magic...or heh, very stealthy carpenters." was Morgan's answer to how a new window could appear, "Like, crazy ninja stealthy kinda carpenters." As for getting the guy out, that Morgan wasn't too sure about. "Could heh put bugs in the attic too. Make heh his hallucinations into a real tribulation that needs...I don't ken the word. Tis when the exterminators hath everyone leave the building whilst they gas it," after a pause she shook her head, "nay, that'd kick us out too. Wait," Morgan had another thought on it.

"Mhairi tis the landlady now. If Erich lacks papers to prove heh his bargain with Betony she could just evict heh him." Simple, mortal solutions are often the best solutions. "Lo, I do worry, paranoid yes, that heh if he tis the source of that," she points at the window, "heh he could be the cause of the dreams too. Some folk within may wanna walk heh his dreams to discover it. Might be Them involved or something worse...nay," Morgan chuckled and shook her head, "Tis naught worse out heh there then Them."

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread