DISPLAYED
(16WS) Coronation Winter Solstice

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

A figure stood in the shadows outside the Blue Note, hunched around their foul smelling cigarette. To the mundane, he was lean, greying hair and with a slightly pock marked face. He was dressed in jeans, T and jacket - nothing out of the ordinary. If anything, the word he conjured would be slovenly. The mundane would not see his Teeth or his greasy skin; or his pointed goblin ears. The mundane might have caught the meanness of his eyes and shuffled on further down the street.

Tobias smirked, his lip curling upward into his cheek. The Lost would have seen his goblin lips split and stretch to their full extent.

"Yeah. Follow the herd. Why not just say you've taken over while you're at it?" He coughed something that might have been taken as a laugh. A mocking thing, thick with bitterness and cynicism.

With one last drag the Gristlegrinder yanked the cigarette from his lips and crushed it beneath his boot.

"Well. Here's to the locals. They say you people been living in the shadow of a Dragon. So lets see if any of you have any real guts!"

Hunched forward, the gangrel goblin creature sashayed into the Blue Note. Heartened slightly by the look of the bar, Tobias Yazgad pulled up a stool and looked about expectantly for the waitstaff. "Yeah? Service? Or can I just duck behind the bar for a drink?"

Tobias Yazgad
    Ogre, Gristlegrinder
    Mantle: Summer 1 (Sensation and smell of a rising, stagnant, heat).

2. Likes Swami M, , Gwydden liked this post
    S
    Sasha

From the Booth in the corner, L'aire hollered to Nathan Griffin . "Nathan, would you please help the new gentleman?"

Hopefully the Autumn would be quick to the draw for the wanderer who entered into the Note. L'aire turned back to Mhairi and Green, but one eye was on the bar.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Hunterheart visibly bristled when someone sneaked up on him. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, and suffering leads to me punching some punk in the face. So he kept his cool. Kinda. "Salad. Ain't my thing. But thanks."

He smiled to Morgan, though. "And you are not festive enough. Not even close," he took off his hat and put it gently on her head. "There. Fixed it." His merriness faded with another look at the farmer's market the Blue Note had become. "Yeah, this is... Let's hope they aren't all expecting presents." A genuine concern. What had Cosette told them, exactly? He didn't buy the bullshit she'd given them for one minute. He tried forcing another grin, nevertheless, for appearances' sake. "Well, these days I usually serve the drinks more than pay for them. Would be lying if I said I still don't have money enough for a dozen cheap beers stowed away. Still figuring out what else the damn thing's good for."

More Autumns, huh? He hated them already. L'aire saved him from having to comment on that. "You're the boss!" he yelled back. He noticed Mhairi standing close to her and mouthed my other boss as an apology of sorts. "Sorry, Morgan. Gotta run for a minute."

He didn't like the look of the newcomer: he looked too much like someone he had never seen before. He set his own non-alcoholic cider to the side and leaned over the counter. "Well, technically today's Netflix and chill for me, but you heard the lady. First drink's on me, assuming it's nothing too fancy. What would you like?"

5. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Oh yeah! Now we are talking." The scowl that had been growing while Tobias waited evaporated into a self satisfied smirk that split across his rude goblinoid face. He showed his teeth. "Hey, man! If its free then all the better. And because you been so good about it - up front and all - I promise not to mess up your board. Heh. I'm easy, friend. Something with a good burn. You know what I mean?"

Tobias leaned slightly, backing away from the sudden rush of Nathan's fierce mantle. His eyes narrowed slightly as he leaned back in, once the initial shock the cold and blustery mantle had passed.

"The signs all say this here is Winter's place. I feel you, man, but I don't think you is one them folks. Say, you know where to find the Crimson round here?"

@Gwydden did you want to us to break off into a side thread?

Tobias Yazgad
    Ogre, Gristlegrinder
    Mantle: Summer 1 (Sensation and smell of a rising, stagnant, heat)

7. Likes Gwydden, liked this post

Alex Rivers

Alex counts the newcomers as they file in. And file in. And file in... Is this a social call or a coup?

"So are some of your friends just here for the party... or are they all looking for a new home?"

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Oh, heh-heh, thank ye Nathan. The reds art a good match, heh." And its looked like Nathan was the barman now. Okay then. She leaned in as he left whispering: "I'll heh help ye cover it after,", then leaned back to more loudly declare: "Good fortune,heh, to ye Nathan," she waved bye-bye as he went to the bar. It'd probably be best if she handed over the money after the noobs weren't watching. If Nathan was handling the bar, that left...everyone else amongst the noobs to be greeted.

So Nathan had the bar with a Summer and probably Springs eventually. That left the Autumn and Winter noobs for her to help greet? "Sssso I chats up team fruit salad?" the fuzzy Paladin mused aloud. Well at least the guy hadn't suggested potato salad. Though perhaps she should ditch the jacket to be less weird looking first? Morgan found the cloak room and did just that before returning to the surprising party.

Walking up to the Autumn group the Beast rolled her bare shoulders to help her relax. Hopefully the trail of dead leaves would help them relax at her approach, "Well met and, heh, welcome to our club folks. I apologize upfront if mine speech tis confusing. Twas a cure for worse tongue troubles I heh held." She tried to spot the shadowy figure that liked fruit salad, "And yay friend, the fruit salad tis good. Well, most of it heh tis good. Lo, Imma still wary of the potato salad."

11. Likes Gwydden, Swami M, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well...it seemed they were breaking off to talk with the new Lost. In all honesty, Sera was wanting to get to know those who were already established, but, gotta go with the flow.

Watching Nathan head to work the bar, and Morgan head to an unknown group, she does the same.

Well, make her way over to the Spring's that is, the bar wasn't her thing.

The Nix flashes her friendlist smile as she approaches, "Good evening. I'm Seraphina, fairly new to the Freehold, but welcome." her angelic voice upbeat.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yumyumcrow: yes, I would rather not clutter this one too much. Opening it now.

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

"Oh, well, I cannot speak for them all," Cosette replied to Alex, "but I suspect that quite a few plan to move here soon. Why? Are you that surprised that so many are unhappy in San Francisco, or that so many are wanting to come here?"

Alex Rivers

Alex concentrates on keeping a straight face.

"I'm not surprised. I just don't know much about the situation in San Francisco... aside from all of the mundane problems that make it a hostile place for anyone who isn't a trust fund baby or a tech mogul on the rise. Are there problems in that Freehold, and are there any issues that might affect us?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.