Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Lucky!" Mhairi exclaims to Sera, her fell-flames trailing the length of the golden dress once more. "It really suits you."

Mhairi beams, trailing a drippy fingered hand down the length of dress, pleased that it was such a hit.

"Well then my lady knight," Mhairi chirps to Morgan, as soon as Mhairi catches sight of her Paladin in her trademark red and gold dress. "Let's just say we're fashionably late!"

"Parish the thought!" comes Mhairi's voice when Morgan expressed her opinion on her ensemble, flashing L'aire a smile when the Onyx's words reinforced Mhairi's own.

"Hello, Alex." Mhairi greets, honestly surprised to see a Summer here. "Happy Holidays."

Mhairi nods at the Mountain's observation. They were bottle necking the door. "Uh-sure. No problem." Mhairi blinks, her head tilting. Wondering just what Green wanted to talk to her, and Alex about.

Then taking a queue from the Winter Queen, Mhairi ducks her head, "I should go see what's up. Catch you guys later." she says with a smile, before turning and following the Winters to the back booth.

Mhairi follows L'aire and Green here
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera flashes a warm smile to the Beast, “Evening Morgan! Love that dress!” and it was true, it had a unique Japanese flair to it. Which was nice to see among the more formal dresses. Plus, it fit her nicely.

“I did! Had so much fun with you guys at the luncheon that I had to come back.” She adds with a grin.

There was a shake of her head, “I personally don’t think you’re under-dressed, your dress adds some fun and a unique flair to the gathering.” If no one else liked it, well, that was on them. No sense making the girl feel bad about her choice in dress.

As the Elemental joined the group, another friendly smile was shared, “Hi Alex, happy holidays to you as well.” Greets the Nix.

She was getting the feeling that the colors for the night were more subdued shades, which made sense. Winter and all.

Her head nods, “Or just Sera, both work for me.” She replies to Green.

Oh yeah, blocking the door. Sapphire eyes scan where they were and she steps off to the side. She didn’t want to be the one blocking the door.

A grin was offered to L’aire at her comment. Figuring that there was quite a bit the other Fairest was hiding. But then, weren’t they all hiding something?

The grin widened at the compliment from Mhairi, “Thank you!” seems going with her gut was the best thing. She glances down at the dress, defiantly something to tuck away in her closet. Well, when she got a closet that was.

As the three excused themselves to discuss whatever the needed, Sera nods her head. She then looks for a table with the before mentioned warm drinks, and finds one before returning to where the rest were. Seemed the numbers of Lost was a lot smaller than she thought.

“So, how is everyone tonight?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes , Cayce liked this post

The door to the Blue Note opened, and the sound of many, many pairs of feet tromping in heralded the arrival of an entire mass of strangers to the Freehold. A sallow young man was in the lead, so mundane that he stood out like a flaming torch in the company of the Lost behind him. There were horns and hooves, bristles and bright feathers, fangs and glowing eyes, tipped ears and spindly limbs, and everything in between. It was a menagerie upon the march, and it seemed that Sacramento was, for whatever reason, it's destination.

"Holy fuck," the young man said as he came in, hands tucked in the pockets of his Sacramento King's hoodie, "looks like the art director from Frozen had a heyday in he--OW!"

A sharp smack resounded along with the cry, the woman immediately behind him promptly hitting him upside the head and scolding him as she came into the room.

"Sssssshhht, Stefan, sshht! That's enough lip for tonight!"

"It's Steve," the man whined, though he was content to slip off to the side as the rest of the crowd continued to funnel into the room.

The woman rolled her eyes and walked further into the room, and to Green and Alex's surprise, it was the Chef they had rescued from the Hedge, Cosette Boucher, dressed sharply in a black suit with a red beret atop her head.

"Hello, mes amis," she called, waving gaily at the Freehold. "I've brought some friends along! I hope you do not mind!"

5. Likes West, Origins, , Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post

Alex Rivers

Alex does a quick double take at the crowd coming in the front door. He is reassured by the sight of the Chef, but the exchange between her and the (Normal?) young man quickly puts him on edge. That does not look right at all. He was about to join Green's conclave in the corner, but as the only Summer he feels duty bound to keep an eye on the newcomers.

"Hello, Cosette. I'm glad to see you're doing well after our, uh, adventure in the great outdoors. Are these your friends from San Francisco?"

7. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Oh yeah, heh, Happy holidays to thee Alex. Oh!" she stepped out of the doorway, "and happy holidays to all!" As she had completely forgotten about that holiday thing on the way here. Whoops.

"Thank ye Sera, though I mostly were it for its, heh, flexibility. Thine own hath a greater splendor then mine." She plopped her tote bag down under a table near the entrance, dress swaying as she leaned over to do so. It certainly was flexible for her legs, nor did it really hide them. Nor did the layer of light fur mask the toned muscles of them.

"Heh, I am doing well Sera. Nary a trouble as I travelled nor whilst changing a'fore entering, heh-heh." She said as she joined Spring Courtier with a nod, "And how tis thine own evening thus far?"

She did tilt her head curiously as Cosette arrived with a friend, hand sliding down one right leg, towards the slit. To some it might seem enticing. To those in the now it was the equivalent of a security guard grabbing their holster. She quirked an eyebrow before Alex answered the question in her head, "Ah, heh, so this tis the lady ye aided Alex? Most, uh...chivalrous of ye to do that," her right hand moved away from her leg, waving in greeting, "Welcome folks, heh, to our little club."

She looked over the group, "Heh, San Fransciso? Heard tis a scenic city, heh."

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

"But of course," Cosette replied brightly, her mouth stretching into a wide, needle-toothed smile.

"After we parted ways," she explained, gesturing to Alex, "I returned 'ome and told the tale of what 'ad 'appened. And, as I 'ad expected, many people began to wonder if, perhaps, living in a Free'old with such caring citizens would not be better than what was 'appening in San Francisco. It is quite a beautiful people," she explained, nodding to Morgan, "and it does 'ave some beautiful people, but it 'as quite a few ugly ones as well, and I do not mean by appearance. There's been quite a lot of conflict between the courts, there, and many of the people that 'ave come with me have been wronged, there. They are thinking, perhaps, that Sacramento would be a much better place to be. Even Stefan."

A sharp glare was shot in the seemingly normal young man's direction, but the expression disappeared again when the Butcher's eyes looked back to Morgan and Alex.

"I 'ope that is no trouble."

Behind Cosette, the mass of new arrivals had eventually made its way into the club, and the formless mass of lost eventually resolved itself into about 45 to 50 people, all slowly forming groups based off of court, and presumably, motley. "Steve", it seemed, was standing near the men and women with the most subtle of mantles.

11. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I certainly can’t complain! The changing of the crown is always an exciting night, and one I was really looking forward to.” And it was true. It was an excuse to splurge on a new(ish) dress and show off. Well, ok, hanging out and getting to know the other Lost was a plus too.

The Nix briefly forgets about Alex and Morgan as what she assumed were fellow Lost poured into the club. A perfect eyebrow was raised as the guy mentions the décor and then gets smacked.
    Now that was funny!

As the woman, maybe the leader? Approaches them and seems to know the others.

Cosette? Chef? Alex aided? Whatever the reason, she was just excited and happy to see more Lost.

A beautiful smile spreads across the Fairests lips, “Nice to meet you Cosette, I’m Seraphina, just got into town myself welcome.” Greets the Nix in her angelic voice. That’s what you’re supposed to say right?

Not sure what else to say, she waits for the others to jump in.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There were few things more ironic than going to your workplace to party in your day off. Almost all of those things were also checked off his list — he could already feel the joy of the season. Not that he would say that aloud next to L'aire or Green, of course. Over his jeans the Hunterheart was wearing a second-hand sweater with a picture of a dog in winter garb, whose bright coloring matched his Santa hat and the red sticker in the bottle of cider he was carrying. Non-alcoholic cider, that is, but he was hoping the placebo effect would set in.

He had to push his way past an utterly unexpected crowd. He would have panicked or frothed with rage, but he had managed to catch the end of Cosette's speech and a cursory look told him all he needed to know. The Sovereigns and Green were off in a corner, probably discussing Very Important Business. He cringed when he saw the chef responsible for his looking like the Hound (and no doubt for this clusterfuck of idiots who just wouldn't get out of his way) had decided to follow them into the Freehold. Just like a lost puppy. Yeah, irony. He braved on, however, with a smile that he hoped didn't look too forced.

"No trouble at all, but I hear Nevada's really nice this time of year," he told Cosette, hoping the stupid hat would make him seem friendlier than he was capable of being. "Hey, Morgan. Looking good. And Sera, is it?"

14. Likes Origins liked this post

"You ssshould trrryyy the fruit ssssalad," a soft voice whispered behind Nathan, the words sounding almost as if they'd been formed by the rustling branches of the fake, snow covered trees all around them. If he turned to look, however, all he saw was a skeletal shadow stretching out from behind a small group of courtiers with swirling leaves, pumpkin vines, and the smell of bread coming from their respective mantles.

Seraphina, Alex, and Morgan, however, were able to catch the fleeting glimpse of a figure with skin the hue of fading foliage, and long, dark hair. Black veins rode beneath the skin, encircling their limbs like dark vines. What other features, or even the gender of the figure, however, was hidden by a cape made of dark leaves and movement as swift as a deer slipping through woodlands.

Further off into the crowd, a small, spindly man with ashen skin and a pork pie hat struck up a serious conversation with Steve, though their words were lost amid the low murmur of conversation as the newcomers milled in their little cliques, uncertain whether they should socialize.

Feel free to approach any character described above, described in the Make a Changeling NPC thread, OR feel free to approach one of the newcomers' Courts. There's 6 different groups with mantles that denote them as belonging to the same court, 4 of which are seasonal, and 2 are indeterminate courts. Don't forget to tag me if you do, and otherwise feel free to talk among yourselves

16. Likes , Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan started counting the new arrivals. Her eyebrows rose as the numbers added up, "Glad, heh, our impression tis good Cosette. Tis like a bus load of ye that decided upon that opinion ye had." She idly wondered if they actually had rented a bus to get here. Then Morgan smiled, "Indeed, tis as our good Nathan hath said: ye folks shant be trouble," she smiled at Nathan, "Lest folks want me to cover more then 1 libation. Oh, and apologies a'fore hand Cosette. Aught I say can be a cononudrum to heh comprehend. Tis the leavings of a cure for a foul speech impediment."

3) Morgan turned to greet Nathan, and tilted her head at the sight of his sweater. It wasn't a scary looking dog was the first thing that popped into her head, "Puppy? Erm, eh-hem, thank ye Nathan. Thou art most festive, heh. Tis grand to hath ye here with so many new faces too," she sidled up beside Nathan before whispering, "Did ye ken she'd come back with so many folks? And doth ye want heh aid in welcoming all? I've enough lucre for two rounds for all heh here, lest ye object." Morgan made note of the trio that were highly likely to be Autumns by their mantles, "Oh, heh, and more Autumns, yay."

Morgan could cover all twice, depending on what was drunk. Miller, Yuengling, or a shot of booze would be easy. Ultra pricey not so much.

18. Likes Gwydden liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.