Watch

(1611) Eternal Seasons Luncheon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

"Oh, hello dear," Morgause said with a lazy smile when she noticed Seraphina had finally made her appearance. "I'm glad to see that you found the place alright. I wasn't sure if it was Street, or Drive, but it seems such was an unimportant detail, anyways. Feel free to partake of anything that catches your fancy. There's quite an obsession with the soup, at the moment, though that might be a reason not to eat it. I'm starting to wonder if someone slipped something into that they shouldn't have."

Obviously, she hadn't cooked the soup, so that wasn't one of her problems.

"As for the salad, it's on par, I suppose, but I think I'll move on to something more substantial."

With that, Morgause rose from her seat and went to retrieve a small box that had been stashed under the buffet. She brought it back to her place at the table, moved her plate aside, and took her seat again. A few squeaks sounded from inside when she opened the lid...
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Not really." she answers Green, "But I think I can think of something to talk about when we have that coffee!"

The new women appears, her voice entrancing those around her. And Mhairi wasn't an exception. "Pretty!" With a drippy fingered hand Mhairi give the gilded vision in black a wave, seeing as everyone else was answering the Fairest's questions.

"uh-I didn't mean, but then again I kinda did...hmmm." Mhairi fumbles with a laugh at Nate's comment. "Oh Yes!" Nodding at L'aire. "That's exactly right." Mhairi says with a bright smile.

"Yeah the food's good." Mhairi says, after taking a bite of her sandwich. "And I can." Nodding to Green. Since she was and Elemental she just gave Green a smile and a nod.

"Hi! I'm Mhairi. This is Edna's, and you've come just in time for lunch." Oh, it looked like Morgause knew this knew Fairest... "Try a sandwich." Since like Morgause, Mhairi was weirded out, and strangely fascinated by the obsession with the soup. Maybe she should head over to that Hannibal kitchen and check it out.

Cat Queen with a squeaking box....if Mhairi wasn't an elemental she might not have said it out loud. But she was, so she did. "Are those mice?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Orianna, Origins, Gwydden liked this post
    Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Even though she was used to being stared at, it never ceased to amuse her, so she offers Nathan a smirk.

With her wave returned, she looks to Morgan, who had a, eh, unique way of talking. Remnants of her endurance, or just a personal choice? Either way, she felt harmless, and the smirk turns into a friendly smile.

“Thanks!” she replies as she moves further into the room, accepting the offer and getting herself some of the soup. The bowl was brought up to her face as she inhales deeply, “It smells amazing!” she gushes, “Nice to meet you Morgan, and I’m doing a lot better now.” She says while holding the bowl. “And you?” cause it was only polite to ask.

Now those were some stunning eyes, stunning, yet inviting! She thinks with a smile looking to L’aire, “Thank you.” She says once again lowering herself into a free seat.

Green, well, interesting name, imposing man. “Nice to meet you Green, I’m Seraphina, or just Sera, whichever.” A hand waves. As Green seems to direct questions to another with beautiful eyes, though hers were more mesmerizing. She hadn’t been around this many attractive woman in sometime, seemed this was the city of the beautiful.

Eyes lighting up when Morgause speaks, “I did, thank you for the directions! It’s wonderful to see you.” Eyes then lower to the soup, its aroma outweighing any concerns of something being in it. “Well, I think I’m going to have to take a chance, the smell is too inviting!” plus, it had been a couple months since she had such a spread of food before her, no way was she turning it down!

Sapphire eyes turn to the one with the mesmerizing ones as a wide smile graces her full lips, “Why thank you! You aren’t too bad yourself.” She adds with a wink. “And no worries.” She had that effect on people.

“Hi Mhairi, Seraphina, or Sera.” Greets the Nix. With the mention of the sandwiches, she reaches out to take one. “You guys put on quite the spread here!” she gushed, taking a bite of the sandwich, which was great.

“So, yeah, about myself then.” She says looking to Green, letting him know she hadn’t forgotten him. “New girl in town, which I guess is obvious. Just looking for a place to set my bag down and call home for a while. Heard the numbers were small here, and seemed like a good place to be. Hoping that once I find a place to stay I can look into finding a job singing or something.” singing was her thing and it usually paid well. "Uh, not sure what else I can tell you, each place I've been to seems to want to know something different."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan chuckled, "Heh, I am well thank ye for thine inquiry Sera. Glad to heh hear ye hath not troubles. Let me ken if ye face threats, I shalt heh help as I am able, heh." It was her job now to be security for the Freehold. Even if she looked about as threatening as an angry kitten.

She chuckled more as the woman seemed entranced by the food. Well, seems the newbie had the hunger that comes with not having lots of stuff to eat. "Heh, tis a vast spread indeed. Though tis Morgause that deserves credit for the victuals."

She then mumbled something about a commons and less troublesome. The old guard would know whom she meant. She listened intently as Seraphina gave a quick summary. She winced at the comment about their numbers, "Used to hath more."

Then laughed, "Heh, Sera? Ye seek board? Ye ken this place," she jerked her thumb at the large, multi-bedroom buidling, "Tis named Edna's Boarding, heh, House, yes? The name tis most apt. Heh, Mhairi hath management of this site for billeting new residents."

She looked to her Queen to do the rest of the talking. Not wanting to provide any outdated information or policies that Mhairi might be against. "And thine, heh, introduction to fine to me, heh. Lest ye hath some giant monster chasing ye that ye wanna admit to? Uh, I don't ken much about work for singing," she looked at Green. The Blue Note was the only music venue Morgan really new of.

Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't 'duck', I bristle," he objected, pretending to be offended. "But fair enough."

Morgause comment made him pause. He too began to wonder whether half a pound of Blue Sky had fallen in the entree. The almost empty bowl was pushed away before he had said one more word.

"I don't care for mice," he commented to the monarch's question. "They're crunchy, like cereal. Ain't got nearly enough meat and too many bones. Same with squirrels," he gulped down some water and looked for the choicest piece of meat around. It was only polite, to enjoy your meal when you had been served. "Foxes are much better, but they're tricky to find and catch..." he whispered, then stopped himself short. There ought to be other, more sociable topics, right?

"What kind of singing?" he switched topics rather brusquely. Too late now.

8. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green shifted in his seat, physically turning himself toward Seraphina Orianna .

"Well... Yeah. There is the Blue Note. If you like jazz. I dunno, talk to the management or something, yeah? I'm sure they'll give you a gig. Or something to that effect."

He watched the newcomer a moment more.

"You... You been travelling long?" An attempt at small talk. Green had been intended to ask something else but decided to modify his question half way through. His speech was abrupt and clunky. Grimly, he rode over the bump in his social interaction.

"You got any interests? Me... I'm interested in Goblin Fruit. And I work in construction." And other things he would not divulge publicly.

S
    Sasha

L'aire couldn't contain her look of disgust with a furrowed brow and rippled lips. "Well, thank you Nathan. I will be sure to stay far away from cute little critters since they are crunchy." She attempted a small chuckle, but was clearly not settled with the crunching. As for any salad she was thinking about, the thought of it now was too much.

The Dancer moved around to where Green was seated and patted his shoulder. "That is an excellent idea. I just happen to own the Blue Note. I would love to have a live singer any time you feel like it, Sera."

"I will say that the back rooms are colder than normal though. The main area is usually spot on. I just don't see the need for heat where customers don't frequent." It also saved on the bills quite deliciously.

It was a strange thing to the Onyx that both Autumn and Winter had more than a single representation. Generally speaking, it was usually heavier in the other seasons. For this, it was very possible that the new Spring arrival could very well have the crown handed to her. L'aire missed the stability they use to have, but adjusting to the new ways she would certainly get the hang of eventually.

Alex Rivers

Alex hurries into Edna's, hoping that the show won' be over before he arrives. He's relieved to see people still gathered in the courtyard. And plenty of food left, even. Although he will skip the mice, thank you.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. I got held up at work. Had to cover for somebody who called in sick." He sees several new faces. "I'm Alex. Alex Rivers..."

12. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

"And I'm bored," Morgause sighed, reaching into her box to indeed produce a live mouse, gently caged between her fingers.

"Isn't there anything more exciting to talk about than soup, coffee, and the thermostat?" she asked, bringing the mouse up in front of her face as though she were speaking to it, rather than the others.

After a moment of consideration, the Cat Queen brought the creature to her lips, and then popped it inside, all except the tail, which thrashed for some moments as she chewed, the tell tale sound of crunching accompanying each movement of her jaw. Finally, when the tail had fallen still, she slurped it up, just like one might a stray noodle.
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

14. Likes Origins, Gwydden, , West liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green turned slightly to the cat woman, completely unmoved as she gently consumed a live mouse before his eyes.

"Like what?"

His stare was as weighty as the stone that comprised his flesh.

"You would know about our Dragon problem by now, right? The the 'Hold is not as strong as it once was? That this 'Hold has been kinda heartless since we lost the Freehold Commons and stuff?" He spoke plainly, almost emotionlessly as he listed the fragile state of the Freehold's affairs.

He sighed, exhaling through his thick nose.

"Well I guess we can report some small successes, yeah. Rescued one of our kind from some Privateers, we did. Cosette. Some chef of renown or something. Maybe, made some connections to a hob town nearby in the process. Yeah - Alex, Nathan, and me. With some help. Good thing we did pull it off otherwise they'd be bad blood with a 'Hold from San Francisco to add to our problems."

He turned away slightly, head bowed.

"See. That we could took about..." His eyes flicked open and hurled... something at Mhairi Ankaa and L'aire both. "Some other things... Well, I dunno. Aww hell..."

His hand, scrunched into a fist, came down on the table with a heavy thud, rattling the object to its core.

"I'm sorry but this can't wait. And it can't be something for the Sovereign's alone. It effects us all." He sighed. "We need to reorganise the 'Hold before Spring. Maybe Summer. I don't know. Freehold Oath is a fragile thing and we don't have the backing of all the Courts anymore. We need to work out some, you know, plans... 'Cause I don't think cycling through the... whatsitcalled... regnal year... wheel of the year... Courts? Yeah. That ain't gonna work without the Sovereign's backing."

He leaned back, chair creaking.

"Best hear it from me. I think its something we all need to think about."

This scene isn't stickied so it comes into force on the day of the last post :P The Hedge rescue should be in continuity now. And its probably a good opportunity to bring OOC developments into IC continuity at this point.

16. Likes Cayce, Origins, Gwydden, liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread