Ended
Watch

(1611) Eternal Seasons Luncheon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

"Heh, I hath only supped upon the sandwich thus far." she chuckled in reply to the next L'Aire's question, "and I shalt recall thine lable of Sasha amongst normans in the future, heh." she finished off the sandwich. "Verily, Sir Malcom hath made that declaration of the soup." And Nahtan made a good jest, "And it seems the Monarch approves. Shalt we try some?"

Morgan acquired two cups of soup, offering one to L'Aire. If L'Aire takes the cup Morgan will sample her own, "Hmm...tis indeed good, heh."

"Heh, how art things going for ye L'Aire? Tis Winter growing?"

2. Bump "Bump" this post
    S
    Sasha

She didn't take long at the small buffet table. The only thing the Fairest was going for was the soup since it seemed to be the talk of the gathering.

"Perhaps you should eat to assist your liver, Nathan..." She said kindly, but not so much as to nag, but gently jibe him. "Besides, aren't we allowed to get excited over little things, like soup?" She chuckled as she found a spoon.

The warm bowl in her hand would start to chill as it laid in her palm, so she took a bite with the intent to eat it faster than normal. Until... her pallet began to dance with delight. "Oh my word." She said between a bit e and savoring. "This is..." And she began to glow slightly as it was probably the most delicious thing she'd had. "Like soup-nazi soup." She put another spoonful in, wondering if they got her Seinfeld reference.

"Where did you order this from?" It was sad that they had to 'order' from anywhere at all, one of the things most of the old guard must have missed with Mrs. Rosemary gone.

Morgause
    Morgause
    Mask

A woman of captivating, yet discomfiting beauty, with eyes as green as a cat's, and just as mercurial.
    Mien

Still a woman of captivating beauty, yet it is a beauty twisted with a feral tinge. Green cat's eyes stare out from her visage, and fangs hide just behind her full lips. Her ears are long and tipped, and each of her nails hides a claw just waiting to be extended.

PRE

"From over the alps upon an elephant's back," Morgause replied to the Sasha, daintily spearing several leafy greens while she did so.

"Truthfully, I assumed the catering company didn't have anything to do with the Mediterranean, but I suppose they wouldn't get much business if they'd named themselves after the other Hannibal," she jested, nonchalantly twirling her salad laden fork above her plate.

"I would say I'm disappointed," the Cat queen added, "but if their food is so popular I don't see how I can be. Oh, and you may call me Morgause," she finished with a beatific smile that was bent Nathan's way ( Gwydden ).
    Morgause. Beast: Hunterheart. Presence 3 (Haughty). SL 4 (Nonpareil).

5. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiled at her kith cousin, quite happy with his effort, and that he, himself seemed happier.

Laughing, Mhairi raises her own cocktail with good cheer. "Only good drinks!"

Fell-flames flicker over the Mountain, "Me? Just getting all my ducks in order." nibbling on her sandwich. "Oh! And Green? Would you like to go for coffee sometime?" There she asked. In her determination in trying to make friends with the Winter, she didn't realize that it might be taken as her asking him out. Besides things like that tended to just wiz passed her now.

A light laugh escapes the Autumn Queen, "I'm sure you can understand why I thought the name delightful." her flickering fell-flames dance with merriment. Noting that only one ling wasn't in attendance. This was...sad. When she arrived there had been so many and now...Mhairi shakes her head, sipping her cocktail, "I'm sure you'll be very popular indeed!"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

7. Likes Gwydden, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain's big head swivels slowly. There is a pause as Green stares at the Autumn Queen. Then:

"Sure. You got something you want to talk about?" He didn't look like he had noticed the possible subtext either. You get that with Elementals.

Without moving much, he stretched out and poured himself more soup.

9. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Seraphina hadn’t been in Sacramento long. Though it had been long enough to get word from Morgause about a gathering. Parties were defiantly the Treasured thing, but this was more than a party. It was her first step into the social ring for Sacramento. How would she be received? Would she be welcomed? Maybe questions that flowed through her head as she dug through her bag for something clean…well…cleanish…and presentable.

She hadn’t been in town long enough to find work, which meant her selection of clothes was slim. Not something that the Nix liked, in fact, it pissed her off. She should be draped in the finest threads, one that showed off her body and enhanced her beauty.

Sighing, well, nothing that can’t be fixed. All she needed was to find a club looking to hire someone to sing, and with her voice, it shouldn’t take long.

Her black dress pants were clean, and she finds a black long sleeved fitted shirt that looked and smelled clean. Bonus! Her long dark hair was washed and straight, eyeliner and smoky eye makeup was applied carefully. Her full lips were left bare and a pair of kitten heels added to her feet.

Well, not how she was used to dressing, but, it was what she had at the moment.
    Finding the address, the fairest makes her way in, the welcoming and amazing smell of food greeting her. Pausing in the doorway, luminescent sapphires take in the room, there weren’t that many, but enough.

“Uh, hi, hope I’m not too late.” Says the Treasured with a wave of her hand.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Cayce, Gwydden, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, if it was that good, he better eat the damn soup before it ran out. His table manners may have ruined any good first impression he might have caused earlier: he barely paused between each spoonful and every now and then he reached for the napkin and wiped away some liquid that had fallen on his chin.

"People've called me lots of stuff," he commented, "but I think this is a first for 'duck'. I eat those things, y'know?" Not today, though. He had to admit the soup was pretty good.

He was about to ask Morgause another polite question, but was saved by the newer new 'ling. At whom he stared; for far longer that he might have wished had he been thinking straight. When he realized, his attention hurriedly went back to the meal. He couldn't help noticing the gender split in the Freehold was turning out... pleasant.

13. Likes Origins, liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan was glad Mhairi was finally getting her chance to socialize with Green. Other conversations however caused her to eye the soup with worry, "Nazz...oh, heh," she chuckled as she recalled the pop culture reference, "verily tis good, heh, soup." Morgan paused at Morgause's huminatarian jibe. The got her to chuckle, "Nay, that Hannibal shalt get them patrons they nary want. Heh, like the denziens of Wonderland, heh." Morgan enjoyed the soup regardless, snarfing more of it down.

Oh! Another new arrival! And well dressed. Morgan put down the soup to return the wave, "Heh, salutations noob! Nay, " she shook her head, "ye art not too late. Welcome and try the soup. Everybody thinks it tis good." She did eye the suit a lot though. That'd be good for hiding blades up the sleeves. Maybe she should get a suit like that. She eyed Nathan but he was...staring?

Was he surprised the woman was wearing a dress. Morgan shrugged. She walked over to greet the noob. She smiled, "Oh, heh, and welcome to town. Imma Morgan, heh, nice to meet ye. How art ye doing?"

S
    Sasha

The Dancer had never ate something so fast on account that it was good. But to maintain it's heat while the bowl was in her hands, she simply had to. At least no one would judge her for it, if they realized why.

Chuckling as the empty bowl was set by the rest of the dishes, she chided @Nathan. "As long as you no longer 'duck' away from anything, I think that is what Mhairi is getting at." A soft wink. She knew he struggled to belong, much less make an effort to be present. Maybe the tides were turning in his favor and things in the past were long forgotten.

Upon the new woman entering, the smell of blossoms reminded her a lot of the former Spring Queen. L'aire remembered how the woman seemed to burst with flowers at the seems on occasion. "Hello, and welcome!" She said to Seraphina . "And there is certainly plenty of food available. The soup is outstanding."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain's big head swivel's round when he hears an unfamiliar voice; how could he not - the sound was so beautiful, so unique, that he simply had to. He watches on, impassively, as other Freeholder's make their welcome known. Instead, Green simply raises a hand and gestures.

"Not too late. Never too late. Take a seat, yeah. Have some food. Like, we got too much here already. Call me Green. Uh... Tell us about yourself?"

With an effort, he pulls his eyes from the enthralling figure and places them squarely on Mhairi.

"Do you want to take it from here?" he asked. Anyone else it might have seemed rude or brazen. Anyone not an Elemental. Green didn't exactly do nuanced communication through facial expression.

17. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread