Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about .
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public: •••
    "The Acanthus Councillor has long been a member of this Consilium and is one of the most considerate and courteous persons I've met. I hope to see her do great things here."

Private ( Star Avis Wayland ): ••
    "I just can't recall anything of note among her accomplishments."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Public •••
    "She's nice. Which is kinda weird, since, you know. And that's not, like, normal. I heard she was a Councilor now? I bet the Acanthus are happy. I mean, happy it's not Emrys. Not happy because... "

Private ••
    "Still dunno about all that Striker business, though... Maybe she's, what is that, what's that called. You know. The fetish thing. For amputees. Or maybe it's the fetish thing for retards, I don't know what that's called, either."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Public/Private ••

"She is super nice and she didn't take long to get involved upon returning to the city. Hope she keeps getting involved and pitching in, we could use the help."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public / Private 2: "Friendly and outgoing. Councillor Faye is very personable. I can understand how she attained her position and hope to work with her in the future."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Public/Private 2

"Don't really know her well but, she's nice, like, one of the few people in town I feel I could talk to 'bout stuff that's not all like, Arcana this, and, lets go murder that. She's like, also a Councillor, and one of the few who got elected and not by default, ya know?"

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Public 3

"She's a lovely woman, and she's been voted the new Acanthus Councilor, as well. I think she'll do well."

Private 3

"It says something that she's the only Councilor who was actually voted into her position. I think we sometimes underestimate the strength in popular support."

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Public •••

"First met Faye during that rando party. Voted her in as my Councilor to boot. Well I figured she'd be better at it then the urban cowboy. Anyway...She's nice, and fun and I'm totally going to do the music for her next routine!"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 2
    Should I need to confer with someone regarding the Watchtower of the Lunargent Thorn's domain, Councilor Faye will clearly be my first stop.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Strix

PRE

Public/Private: ••

"Faye really strikes me as a social butterfly — she seems to strive in social situations. Maybe it's why she got voted to be the Acanthus councilor? Wouldn't surprise me, really. Watching her interact with others and talking some with her myself, she seems to be a nice woman."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public/Private 0: All of you motherfuckers must be high if you think there's anything this prima donna has done to deserve anything. She's not only like the walking epitome of privilege, she's also fucking blind to the fact that she is. Fucking Christ.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread