Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Motion and control. Yes, that is acceptable. Aileron it is then. And I agree, we can take our time resolving housing and so forth as we go. Let me give you my card."

Campanella allowed himself a smile while he dug out a business card. He turned slightly to watch as Star made his exit, bobbing his head as the Councillor passed.

He turned back to the group with a slightly pensive air. He had further questions: about the swirl of rumours around the Consilium; about the nature of the Seer attack; he didn't feel exactly comfortable broaching them just yet.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella waited a moment longer as the pause in the conversation seemed to grow ever wider.

"I should probably go and introduce myself to the others. Councillors. Brother Rat. Tuesday." He inclined his head and made his way over the last group he had not introduced himself to.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx simply waved after Star as he disappeared, and found herself nodding along with Brother Rat as he explained his reasoning for not being interested in a Councilor's cabal. Despite his apparent tendency towards philosophizing in a way that wasn't precisely her cup of tea, the point of his speech fit well with her own thoughts on the matter. How interesting.

"I suspect the truth of the matter is quite as practical as you suggested. As the Councilor's position is passed from mage to mage, that would require a shuffling of cabal membership that is simply not worthwhile. The benefit simply isn't there to be worth the hassle and discord that could so easily grow out of shuffling cabal membership about too often." She smiled, her tone developing a slightly more playful air. "And besides, I've only just gotten my room at the Sanctum set up the way I want it. If we had a Councilor's cabal, I'd be leaving and all of that work would have been for naught. Terrible."

She nodded at Campanella's departing words. "A pleasure to meet you, as well."

With that, she turned her attention to the rest of the women, and to Fisher in particular. Stepping sideways until she was standing just this side of too-close, her smile turned a little wicked. "Am I allowed to guess at what you have pierced, or is that a conversation better suited to a more private venue?"

4. Bump West "Bump" this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Campanella." Brother Rat bids farewell to the other new face after accepting the card. Nice, even if he has to suppress the thought that it was just a little American Psycho-esque. He idly wondered what exactly Campanella did, since people who have business cards made for themselves tended to operate at various particular social strata.

"So. Speaking of Seers and danger in general," He says, a moment after the topic of who's pierced where moves into the inevitable flirtatious arena, "There's a lot of scuttlebutt going around, but nothing that you'd call concrete. What's going on?"
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher waved at Star as he chose to leave off to greener pastures and gave him a knowing nod at the basketball challenge. She was always up for a good game of...well anything really...so it wasn't exactly a hard sell on his part.

She was suitably impressed with Brother Rat and his knowledgeable and thought out response. She didn't really follow all of it, with some of the words he was using, but found that he argued rather well for the point against the ruling cabal. Brother Rat wasn't a Ladder just for show he really seemed to know his stuff, or at least as much as an outsider like Fisher in the Arrows knew.

Then it was Campanella's turn to take off, and she wondered how much of it was because he didn't wanna try and counter Brother Rat or maybe he was just touching base with as many people as he could on his first day.

"Wow, that's really well said Brother Rat. Pretty much my thoughts on the issue too. It just isn't very practical for numerous reasons," she said in agreement.

"Later Campanella, see you around!" she said with a wave before turning back to Brother Rat, Tuesday, and Varyx.

"I know I wouldn't wanna be split up from my cabal. That would be too depressing after I started to get to know just about everyone,"
    Fisher finished shaking her head at the thought.

When Varyx moved in Fisher was a little surprised but matched the other woman's grin when she spoke. She hadn't really spoke with Varyx much with how busy she had been and Tuesday and Star were the life of the party so the attention was a little unexpected. However, the young thyrsus was not put off by the other woman's approach nor did she give off the impression that the attention was unwanted.

"Oh you can guess," Fisher said chuckling. "I'm probably one of the least shy people here so guess away," Fisher dared.

The Brother Rat asked about the trouble in the consilium she couldn't avoid the answer, it was pretty important. So she picked up the basketball and handed it to Tuesday to let her get started if she wanted. They'd have to see if anyone wanted to join in with them. "We'll have to round some people up Tuesday or it's just you and me!"

"Well, it has been fuzzy," Fisher began. "Lots of distortions in reality like the seers are up there shaking reality like a giant Etch A Sketch. All of us at the time had visions or dreams. We believe they are trying to change events in the past to alter things now. I guess they don't feel like they have enough of an advantage already? Flippin' cheaters," she finished with mutter. "What'd you wanna know?"

Fisher eyed Varyx with playful wariness and wondering just where she was going with her playful teasing. It sounded like fun to play along so far.

7. Likes Benji liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you Councilor," Brother Rat says, acknowledging Fisher's complement. "The way I understand it, compelling groups of people is never a good long term strategy, and that's even true when they can't cast spells." There was more he could have gotten into regarding the Ladder's policy, but that was one of the things Clavigers were for, and one of the things Clavigers punished Acolytes for doing.

Brother Rat's eyes widen as Fisher explains the Seer threat. "Damn," he says, "that's downright disturbing." He collects himself while flashing a thumbs up at Campanella 's gesture from across the room. "The problem is, Councilor, that I don't know what I don't know. Most everything I've heard up to now were rumors from people playing telephone who have a vested interest in not giving straight answers until they know more." He shrugs, some wizards liked to play up the mysterious all knowing angle more than others. He couldn't really throw stones over that topic. "I'll keep an eye out for my own safety, consider what I can do to help and wait for an official report at the next formal gathering."

He sees that the other person he needs to speak with had just disentangled himself from his conversation partners. "Councilors, Tuesday," he nods to each in turn, "it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance. But I have a Deacon I need to go hunt down and introduce myself to."

Making his farewells, Brother Rat returns to the main thread
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Star skedaddles. Tuesday lifts a hand in a lazy wave.

Then Rat-Bro's talkin' and it's very clear that he knows his stuff. And not you know, spewing out words that a mentor or whoever babbled out at him.

Then comes the blinking. Lots and lots of blinking.

Just like that?! A cabal name? Dubya Tee Eff! It took her, and the Necro-two (...and Runner. Before he split) hours to come up with Bastion's Ascendant.

Tuesday's still internally confuzzled when Campanella leaves, only receiving a reflexive "Later gator." from the unicorn.

Only to come back to the convo in motion when Varyx speaks. And nope. Tuesday does not want to imagine just what if anything Fisher had pierced. Shit. Curse her active imagination! Because her brain's already wondering, and picturing, and....welp. No. Shutting down that line of thought. Aaaaand then Fisher dares the bombshell to guess. So that line of thought's blown wide open and Tuesday eye's the mustelid. There's be an outline slash imprint on that sports bra if it were a nipple, right? Eyes drift lower.

Wait. What?

Oh yeah. And the unicorn is handed a ball. "I got a ball. Bounce, bounce, bounce. Da da da la ba~" comes out of her mouth as her eyes drift up to the sky, wondering if they'd even have the daylight to play. "Might have to schedule a game. Cabal vee Cabal, Winners play the new one?"

The Rat-Bro's off and running. After his own goodbyes, another lazy wave is given to the man. "So wanna play?" patting the ball in her hands, "It's just the four of us now. Or are you wanting to do more motionless talking?" the question's directed to Varyx, wondering if the bombshell wanted to lazy about doing talk-y stuff, or do her guesses, or if she slash they could do all of the above, but you know, in motion. Playing with a ball.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Benji liked this post

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

With the men gone, that simply left Varyx with a group of lovely ladies, and an interesting topic of conversation.

Goodness, she hoped she hadn't chased the men away with her flirting.

But still! Fisher wanted her to guess, and so guess she would... She took a step back from the Thyrsus and let her gaze slide down her body, seeking out any visible indication of piercings as well simply trying to get a reading on her. Her eyes were dancing with amusement while she walked a circle around Fisher, playing up the idea that she was really inspecting her. "Hmm.... I can't see anything that would suggest a nipple piercing. And yet? I somehow peg you as the type." Another circle. "I can't picture you with a belly button piercing, but I've been wrong before." Her grinned turned wicked and she stopped in front of Fisher again, licking her lips. "Anything more scandalous than that and I'd have to see it to believe it."

She'd caught Tuesday checking Fisher out, too, but it seemed like she was eager to turn the topic of conversation elsewhere, so Varyx quit her flirting and laughed when she suggested a game. "Oh no, if you have something in mind, I wouldn't mind playing. I can't promise I'd be all that good, but what's a little embarrassing play between friends, hm?"

12. Likes West liked this post

Fisher

Extempor. Affinity: •••••
    Eidetic Memory

PRE

Fisher's amusement was apparent as Varyx speculated and the two women examined her. Given how she was dressed she figured it would be pretty easy to guess just what was pierced. Varyx hadn't really flirted this heavily with Fisher before...or Fisher didn't think that she had. There were far prettier targets after all, however, the thyrsus didn't show any signs of it being unwelcome, flirting can be fun after all.

However, it seems that the flirting and conversation must have scared off Brother Rat, well not likely as she didn't recall ever encountering many shy thyrsus before. The conversation had certainly taken an odd turn and was kind of busy so bet that was why.

"Well," Fisher began with a wicked grin of her own. "We'll just have to play a little show and tell when we get home huh?"

Fisher took the clue from Varyx and Tuesday and shifted the conversation as well to something far more socially acceptable, and something only slightly less interesting.

"I'd be game for something quick, but with a threesome we could do a friendly little two on one or maybe HORSE or something that involves shooting competition,"
    Fisher couldn't help but grin at her teasing with the suggestive word choice. "We can save the strip HORSE for when we get home," she finished with a playful wink.

14. Likes liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemingly lost on her thoughts for a moment, the talk of piercings and where they may or may not be brought her back.

Mischievous eyes dart between Fisher and Varyx, "Awww....not fair to leave the rest of us out of show and tell." she playfully adds. And anyways, she had some questions for Varyx after seeing her at The Asylum.

"Well, I'll be honest, I've always sucked at sports. But doesn't mean it isn't fun to play. So count me in!" hell why not.

16. Bump West "Bump" this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread