Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1608) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"University's a dead end. Over."

A deuce was thrown with a smile. Two points. Just needed some warming up.

"And, that's kinda, I dunno."
    No, he knew. "It's sucked. We put almost two years into that investigation and...," eyes drifted away. "The Seers just killed everyone. Like, literally, when we were this close." See this finger and thumb? That close. "It was a total grind, and spinning our wheels for so long."

Had Avis not liked her? From the beginning? He didn't think so, but that didn't mean it wasn't impossible. And it was totally plausible. Between Zoey treating people like retards and Asp beating her up all the time, it wasn't hard to imagine his Intervallutrix feeling like the blonde bombshell was just another chick that was going to step on her somehow.

Sometimes you're the only person that Sees the marshmallow.

But maybe not. It wasn't like the Great Frat Debacle hadn't made them all cranky. About everything. True Story.

"Oh, wait. Back it up. Baaaaaack. It. Up."
    A grin peeked out. "Did you just say Crowley's been chasing you? How long's that been going on?"

Now, that? That would be something. Because Striker, and butterflies.

Draaaaa-maaaaaa.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh.” She simply said, slightly disappointed, wondering why no one had mentioned it before. Hearing that The Seers killed everyone made her cringe. “Don’t suppose you know where they’re hiding out?” cause they need to watched.

Blue eyes widen in surprise, before she laughs, “About being in a Cabal together. And not really chasing, he’d just brought it up a few times.” Her eyes then narrow, “Hey just what were you getting at there?” she asks with a playful tone.

3. Likes West liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I wish."

At least then everything wouldn't have been for two dead Sleeper dope dealers.

"Thing is, we were pretty sure they were the suppliers, so we were working our way up."
    Long fingers made a shoo'ing motion. Totally a No Fun topic. "We'll catch 'em. But, yeah, I'll let you, or you all, know. If we get any new leads."

The ball bounced. Once. Twice.

"Oh I'm not saying anything. About Crowley. Just saying."
    He grinned. "Guy can be a little... roundabout."

I am Jack's Shameless Irony.

"Think I'm gonna bail, though. Got some stuff, just, like, don't want you to think I'm ditching or blowing you off."
    Translation? Avis is probably cooled off by now. "But, look. I'm glad, you know. We talked. We'll have to, like, do it again. More often."

Good to wrap? Once this and BBQ closes, Consilium can open
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes