Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
Called to the Caldarium

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

At least Gilroy was in favor of Alice's idea of protecting a historical site.

Then the talk is moved onto security, just like it seemed that everyone wanted to get a word in. Which lead to the young haunt to keep silent for a while. She really didn't know what she was talking about when it came to security concerns.

Alice speaks up and says, "I could uh-use any kind of training. I've been doing well enough for me all on my lonesome, but...if we're talking about protecting our Kingdom....I could use more training."

Alice hadn't heard that the Prince had granted Gilroy Regency over the Underground, but it was nice to see that her Priscus' efforts were noticed and approved of.

Then it's hard for Alice not to start at the High Worm declaring Robert Sheriff of the Deep Kingdom. Was this to show Robert that his efforts to make amends were noticed, and this an opportunity to shine? Or was this position only given to watch Robert fall Either way Alice offered Robert her wide, fake, smile in congradulations.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

“Feel free to establish a Sepulcher,” he said to Cross. A formal request wasn’t really needed but it was good to hear.

A glance at his watch showed the time was getting on.

“It’s getting late. I apologize that we didn’t get to have a more open forum. If you do have any additional concerns, I will be happy to address them through correspondence or at the next Clan meeting. Any opinion on how often you would find preferable? If not, I’ll assume quarterly is fine and I’ll make an announcement then, otherwise I'll go with the consensus. We’ll assess our progress at that time.”

Establish patrols, weapons training, improving several chambers, establishing an entirely new Haven with untested discipline experiments. It was quite a list to achieve in three months. It would be interesting to see accomplished what.

We’ve hit the month mark. Let’s wrap up so we can start all these patrol/training/construction/betrayal threads
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

A
    AnoncameaSpider

"I'd also like to put my vote in on Keeper Alice's ideas of obfuscation. No clue how you do that kind of work on a site really, wouldn't mind watching when you set to work. I can do any heavy lifting." I offered in alices direction. Then the Priscus spoke up and I fell quiet again.

"I'll post a sign up sheet with the date and all that on the wall." I said motioning to the one closest by the necropolis entrance. "If that's okay with the Keeper. If not, just check the Nox's usual spot I guess." I said as I started to head back to my Sepulcher. My pace was enough that I could hear Alices reply if there was one to be had. I also stopped momentarily and gave a nod of respect to Gilroy "Have a good night Priscus. I'll be in touch with you all soon." My eyes swept across Gilroy, then Robert, Marlon and Joseph and finally Alice before I had departed in full. I gave a wave as I headed out.

[/vtr] Jack exits after Alice's reply to his request about posting up on the wall, unless someone stops him for whatever reason.[/vtr]

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

The burned man gets to be Sheriff....ok that works. Though more time for building and what not at least. Being Priscus did explode. So maybe not having a title is a good thing for now.

Humor washes though Garrick's words as he replies to Alice "There's plenty of time to practice." Because being dead means foreverish. "Sounds good to me." Garrick replies to Gilroy. Though how do you Hide a building? That's some serious shit, have to ask Alice about that. A parting nod is thrown Jack's way as he leaves and a small sense of relief feels Garrick not that no one is eyeing his throat.

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

A nod to his Priscus as his request for a sepulcher is granted. Cross is still feeling honored to be taking the position of sheriff, but the enormity of the task is starting to dawn on him. Security, personnel management, communication protocols...And then there is the sheer fact of his responsibility for the safety of his family at large. Rather than succumb to anxiety, a sudden urge to get to work comes over him. Luckily, Gilroy has dismissed them and Jack is already taking the cue.

"I will be in touch concerning code words for the family. And to set up patrol schedules. If anyone should need me, please feel free to call. Or find me here." He says it loud enough for Jack to hear. "In the meantime, if my presence is no longer required, it seems I have business to attend to," he says with obvious pleasure, always happy to keep busy. He turns to Gilroy, "Thank you again, Priscus. I'll be in contact to provide you with all relevant updates." He then looks to Garrick and Joseph: "Mr. Marlon, Mr. Greenberg, I'll talk to you soon."

Unless stopped by them, Cross turns to move deeper into the Necropolis, already thinking about where he should establish his central command. On his way out, he pauses briefly to put a hand on Alice's shoulder, tilting his head to show her his smile, his eyes glowing with pride for her, and possibly for himself. "Congratulations Madame Caretaker," he says to her softly before removing his hand and continuing on, mind on his new duties.

Cross exits the scene. Thanks for the fun all!

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

'Thank you Jack!' Alice near shouts in her mind. At least someone was listening to her. "Sorry to disappoint Jack, there's not a whole lot of heavy lifting involved, it more of...uh..." how should she say this...? "Our wonky vampy magic stuff." She settles for a twitch of a smirk upon her lips as she offered a strings pulled shrug. Wonky vampy magic that promoted her to be super lazy, so it could blur lines, and defect eyes.

"Yeah we could get a bulletin board going...maybe something prettier then that though...but if we need in-house messaging going, hum...I think I'll set up a message board for public messages to the Deep Kingdom at large, and a few private message cubbies, where you can leave messages and packages." Alice ties to think on the design of something like that, that would guarantees the privacy she was offering. Maybe a locker, or a laundry chute...leading to someone's sepulcher...?

Drawn out of thoughts as Jack says his goodbyes, Alice offered her cousin a wave. Glad for his hungry eyes to her turn elsewhere.

To Garrick, Alice laughs, "True enough I suppose. Kinda why I have really gotten around to it yet!"

At Robert's hand on her should Alice looks up, matching his scars pulled smile, with her own too-wide, stab-happy grin of her own. His look of pride, making the doll a bit giddy. "To you as well, Sheriff Cross."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes unlimited sink liked this post
    Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

The meeting ended and the monsters dispersed. Some to their underground lairs. Some to their plotting. Others feed. The Deep Kingdom quieted as the Nosferatu went back to their stalking of the night.

Great job everyone!

End Scene.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, unlimited sink liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread