Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Varyx.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 11
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Public: •
    "I've unfortunately had few chances to speak with her at length, but she seems to be a sincere and friendly addition to the Consilium. I am curious if she plans to remain an Apostate or if she is waiting to find her calling as I did when I first arrived."

M
    Matrixchild

Public 2 - "A smart, strong, and charismatic member of our community. I expect great things from her."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

Consilium Status Status 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Public 1

Ummmm, I only know her from when she, like, asked me about the Guardians? At least, that's what she said she was asking me about?
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

Consilium Status Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Public/Private 1

"She's in my cabal yo. She seems capable and I think we can do great things together."

Public 1 - "She has all she needs to flourish, let's see if she grows or wilts."

Private 2 ( Crowley only) - "Anyway we can poach her from steel phoenix? I like what she is and I'm not sure why. "
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

L
    LoneRanger

Public 1 "Cabal Mate"
    Private 1 "She has lot of potential"

Miach

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public 2 - "A recent member of this Consilium, displaying a sensible and keen mind. I look forward to seeing her in action.".

Private (Faust, Flidais) 2 - "I hope she'll consider the Mysterium as an interesting option.".

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public 3: I think the Consilium is better for having her here.

Private 2 ( Star , July ): I'm kind of pissed she didn't get my hint. That she decided to form her own cabal. But, hey, if she wants to have her work cut out for her, that's her deal.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

T
    Trismegistus

Public 1- "Varyx seems to have a lot of potential, I look forward to seeing what she decides to do in Sacramento."

Private 2 (Miach, Flidais)- "Agreed, she seems to have the right attitude and temperament."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public 2: She know what she wants and she knows how to get it. That is our Mysterious V. I hear she was the driving impulse behind Steel Phoenix... now that says something. Yeah. I think we need people of that calibre round here.

Private 3: (To Varyx ) New Years Eve. Like... whoa!

Private 2: (To Flidais ) <<an evil chuckle>> Go for it if you can. Ask, I mean. But don't push it. Mysterious V has her own mind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread