Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Avis
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Avis.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 10
Consilium OPINIONS

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Public 4 - "She's got an obvious handle on things; there's clear positive goal for the entire Consilium in mind, and she has the strength, will and desire to pursue it."

Private 4 - "Honestly? She has yet to do a single thing that hasn't impressed me."

M
    Matrixchild

Public 4 - "Along with Star, the person I respect and trust the most. She the kind of cabalmate everyone needs."

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

Consilium Status Status 3 Spent
    PRE

Public 3

"Master, Councillor, and head of our Order. That's like, the trifecta of kudos."

Private 3

"She's tough as nails and keeps people guessing. She like, embodies what I joined the Arrow to be."

Public 3 - "Is this a new Avis? I like this one."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Miach

PRE

Public 3 - "Trying to resurrect a common ground ? Sounds like a good plan to me.".

Private (SP) 2 - "If we swing into real hot action against the Banishers, I wouldn't mind getting her with us. At all."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

Consilium Status Status 4 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Public 4

"Eh, she's okay."

*cracks up*

"No, seriously, if you're asking me, you must be new? She's totally, like, my favorite person. You just gotta remember she's an Arrow."

Private 5 ( Avis )

"Oh. My. God. You're such... a... blueberry sometimes."
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Public: •••
    "I've had my doubts, but Councilor Avis continues to be a influential and driving force among us. She is quick to take the lead and ask the difficult questions we all want to hear answers to. What is more is that she is willing to listen, or rather, she expects participation in matters that concern us all."

T
    Trismegistus

public 3- "From what I have seen from her so far I respect the Councilor. She is a good representative for my Path."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

Consilium Status Status 2 Spent
    PRE

Public 2: "Said it before. Say it again... Avis leads from the front; can't take it away from her. Sometimes she manages to drag the rest of the Consilium along with her. The other times she yells and screams from the sidelines. Maybe. Just maybe, this is what this town actually needs right now." Crowley glowers.

Private 2: (to TdS) Flidais Truce Like, what the fuck is going on. Now we're like, thinking alike. More and more. On more stuff. Okay - which of you doctored my water.

Emrys

PRE

Avis remains a 3.

Closed Thread