THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hey! You're doing something, man. At the end of the day, thats what is important. Some of us stop at the point of good intentions."

Crowley walked alongside the Moros as he too checked the ground for branches. He let silence fill the gap between them for a moment.

"Sentinel now, right?" A beat. A breath. "How you finding it?" His voice was cautious as he tested the limits of the conversation.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"That's true I guess. I truly believe though that if the lost ones don't find their way back to their better half, then like, neither of them will be able to return. That's a finality that don't sit right with me yo."

More branches are examined, and discarded. He starts to observe Crowley in how he picks over the branches, at least trying to determine which ones get rejected. Like those stupid tuna ads on tv for John West.

"Yeah. New job, new responsibilities. Not much happening yet. Which is kinda why I came over for the meet'n'greet. I feel like I should get to know people BEFORE things might go south. Don't want my only dealings with people to be negative ones, ya know?"

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley finds something promising - a straight branch that looked too much like a clawed toe. He lifts its gently, holding it up to the sun as he appreciates it.

"Yeah. I hear you there. The Consilium has had its far share of simmering disputes and personality clashes. Not enough to bring it down, but definitely enough to put a strain on things. And we are strained enough right now." He allowed his gaze to wander: over Wayland and out across the area. Even here there could be Sleeper's. And yes, there was probably an unconscious choice to show his due diligence to the Sentinel.

"But its a new year. I'm hoping we can put a line under the past and move forward. There are too few of us to do otherwise." Hippocrite! Yes, the Enchanter was aware how his views of what to do with the Deathless stood firmly against that. He was not going to hand that Grimoire over to the Mysterium for peanuts, if at all! Alleged protection be damned! "And we have to get a grip on this town. We really do."

A pause.

"What do you think?" Crowley brandished the branch. Wands were wands right? In any case the opinion of another Magus would always be welcome.

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Well, I plan on being the Fist for my cabal first, Sentinel to the Concillium, and soldier for my Order. Sounds a bit up myself, but I'm plannin' on keeping those duties separate as far as I can, ya know? And the best part about being new, is I don't know the history. I'm willing to keep my opinions to be the ones I make myself." He pauses for a moment, "Unless im acting as a Sentinel on business I guess."

Wayland examines the branch the Acanthus was holding. "Do you mind if I take a look bro?" He holds out his hands and takes the branch if its offered. Looking around the two of them, he ensures they are well away from anyone else in the park and begins to form an Imago in his mind, interposing words of Power into the casting. He sees Matter as woven Threads in the Tapestry, and sees those threads within the branch to check for broken or badly woven threads.

3 Successes to determine Durability etc. Unseen Senses trigger briefly.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-02-28 04:27:30 Wayland rolls 8 to cast Discern Composition (Gnosis + Matter + HS) (10 Again) 5, 1, 10, 2, 8, 10, 3, 3, 2, 2 3 successes

Rolling the branch over in his hands, he nods in appreciation. "Yo, this one is strong, well formed." He runs his hand slowly along its length, feeling the rough bark on its exterior, "Its core is solid, and can be worked without much fear of snapping. Unless you suck ass at it that is." He lets his concentration go and feels the Spell fade away. He looks back to the other Mage and hands back the branch.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley listened as Wayland outlined his objectives. When asked, he handed over the branch, wondering what the Sentinel would make of it.

When his spine tingles, the Enchanter just beams like an idiot savant.

"Sounds like what I"m looking for then, thanks."

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Not a problem hey. Its a small thing to help out, ya know?" Plus, who knows, maybe down the track it might dealings a bit more cherry.

Dusting his hands off, he pulls his hood forward over his face, scans the surrounding park through squinted eyes before looking back at the rocker. "Well, its been swell, but I gotta go meet a man about some drugs. Thanks for the chat yo. Good to meet." Hands back in hoodie pocket, he walks off though the park.

Ready to wrap. Great scene!

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hey, thanks for help."

Crowley grinned, gestured a discrete wave and began walking in the opposite direction.

Thanks for the scene Good to wrap

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread