Ended
Watch

New Creations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Miach

PRE

"Ha ha ha ha ha..." Miach couldn't help but laughing as their resident Sentinel confessed about his attempt at turning the symbolic Forge into an actual one. He would have to ask the man to craft a statue of a Steel Phoenix to adorn their living room.

"Right, right. Well, I suggest that Wayland and I do the Anvil together. No offense Pelican, but it's probably best if you're on lookout, don't you think ? Then once it's settled, we'll go to the lighter stuff. And we'll also need spare room for... whatever it is that's still to come." and he shrugged. If it could help Wayland feel at home, and give him a base from which to contribute to their community as a whole, then it was all the better.

2. Likes Cerberus liked this post

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Play fair? Hell no!" Time for a bit of magic yo. He turns to the smiling Miach. "Hang on bro, its only made of plastic, but its still big, and its solid plastic. Just gimmie a sec first."

Wayland jumps into the rear of the windowless white van and closes the door behind him to prevent witnesses. Calling on his understanding of his Arcana, he forms an image in his mind, of the ideal of metal being suppressed into a lesser form, in this case, plastic. Not wanting his casting to get away from him, Wayland decides to give his Will a bit more weight with the help of mana. As the spell takes hold, he can feel his magic slide through the void of the Abyss, unable to get its greasy fingers into his magic.

The anvil quickly reduces its self into a 'lesser' substance of plastic, and while still heavy, is substantially less so than a solid block of steel.

Paradox roll: failure, 2 suxx on Transmute Earth (forgot to give a -2 for metal->plastic). -1 mana
    Date Action Roll Result
    2016-02-16 01:58:13 Wayland rolls 8 to cast Transmute Earth (Gno + Matter + HS) (10 Again) 4, 5, 5, 3, 6, 8, 10, 3, 8 3 successes
    2016-02-16 01:57:15 Wayland rolls 1 to Paradox check. 2 dice - 1 for Mana (10 Again) 5 failure

Giving the anvil a test, he slides it over to the door with effort. Opening the door he says to the others, "Found it bro. The two of us should be able to get this thing inside, then we can get the smaller stuff."

L
    LoneRanger

I watch Wayland enter the white van. At the end of the day, it is Wayland stuff and I did not want to mess with that without his permission. A quick smile to the other Moros. I give a look around and I open the door of the Cabal. Then I move back.

I do an odd-facepalm- face, telling Miach:

"Yeah a composite anvil, who hasn't heard about it..."

I tell the others with a kind smile:

"Shall we put the stuff inside. We can sort it out once everything is in."

Miach

PRE

Looking at the growing complicity between the two Moros, Miach started wondering how much alike those two might be, despite vastly different appearances. Perhaps they embodied different aspects of their Watchtower. Anyway, it seemed they were onto this business by themselves, and that he would be the third man today. Well, it was fine by him.

After Wayland's impressive bit of willworking, Miach conceded the field. "You two move that plastic anvil, and I'll watch over the rest. Lighter stuff, and all..." and he sneezed. It was something of a reminder of the Lie. He tried very much to keep in shape, and enjoyed it by the way, but ultimately, it was all a Lie... the hardships they faced, the body they had to face them... a Lie... The Truth (double capital T) still eluded him, but he could recognize a Lie when he saw one, at least.

"And please watch out for the stain !" Hearthmaster didn't mean only doing feng-shui...

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Righto. Lets smash this job and get liftin'." Getting Pelican on the other end of the heavy plastic anvil, he gets into a lifting position, "aight, you ready bro? One, two, three, lift!" Slowly and surely, the two Moros work their way into the Sanctum to find a suitable spot for the Anvil before the Transmutation spell runs out and it returns to FREAKIN' heavy steel anvil.

L
    LoneRanger

I march forward to help the one who walks the Path of Doom with his Anvil. I wait until he gives the timing and order. With careful and slow movement I help Wayland carry his anvil. Once inside the building, I tell the L.A. mage with a relaxed tone... More to inform then anything else.

"Oh that's my speciality, to trasmute. Anyway... Shall we inquire with Miach if he want an hand with the rest?"

It is more a sense of camraderie, to support and help the Cabal mates, at all cost.

Miach

PRE

Watching the two Moroi move the anvil with relative ease into their Shared Sanctum, Miach remained standing beside the white van, looking out for anyone who might either look suspicious, or too intently in their direction. But they were just people moving furniture around, nothing special to draw attention to them. Yay anonymity.

Making the most of his time, the Acanthus at least prepared the following packages, sorting them from the heaviest and hardest to handle, to the easiest that they would do last.

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Setting the anvil down, he looks at the Moroi, "You're a Transmuter? Guess i should have known, but good to know bro. I just kinda winged it back there, but it worked out so, self-high-five i guess." and he gives himself his own high-five. Cause, you know, why not?

"Let's get the rest of those sweet tools in here." Wayland walks outside and proceeds to start hauling all the other gear inside until its finished. Assuming everything is inside, Wayland locks the rental van and turns to Miach, "Cheers for watching the van bro. Appreciate it hey."

L
    LoneRanger

I answer to Wayland's speech and self high five, with a quick smile and a good humoured look

"Beside it was your anvil, indeed. Now let's go to fix the rest."

I move with a confident stride to the van and tell Miach with a matter of fact, friendly voice, while Wayland locks the van

"Do you want to help him out? I stay here and watch the stuff."

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Well, all the stuff is inside now, so, shall we go make something?"

After he locks the van, Wayland motions the two of them to come inside, to discuss what they should make. Cause the first thing you make is always the most important yo.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread