Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
Initiating a welcome.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    T
    Trismegistus

Faust smiled as Flidais seemed to return to a more conversational tone, a mixture of an appreciation for what she had done and shocked bemusement at the drastic change. "Food and drink sound lovely," he offered in a chipper tone as he followed the Shaman back to camp, "Plus I wouldn't mind being in the presence of a nice warm dog on a night like this."

OOC: There is something unrelated that Faust wants to talk to Flidais, Wayland, and Varyx about, not necessarily together but this seems a good opportunity none the less. I can cover it in brief here before we wrap and start other more in depth scenes later with those who are interested, or if no one objects I can start up a scene back at camp to cover it.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

The prospect of a warm fire and food was a welcome thought but... "Yo, you had me a booze. Lets go!"

happy to wrap this scene and start a new one back at camp. Fun scene btw!!

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Varyx broke from her trance-like state once Flidais seemed to break from hers as well. She offered the other woman a sympathetic smile when she began to shiver - at least Varyx had long sleeves on under her coat. She tugged her sleeve down over her exposed forearm, picked up her jacket off the ground where she left it at the edge of the clearing, and offered it to Flidais. "Just until we get back to camp. You seem to need it more than I do," she observed, smiling ruefully.

Sure, I'm up for another scene at the camp! That was great! Thanks for setting this up, link!

that's a wrap then, Faust feel free to start next scene.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread