(Winter Formal) Mhairi, Evelynn, et al

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The Wasp gave an unconcerned shrug as she replied. "Perhaps buy me a meal sometime. I don't like to eat alone, but it's up to you. After all, what I truly want isn't something you can demand of anyone, so you have nothing to fear."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi breathed out the air she didn't know she was holding. A weight lifting off her shoulders. "Dinner I can do." she replied with a half-smile, even her own uncle would have wanted something more substantial then a dinner before-Before. And now After...he's only told her of the Sacramento Freehold after telling her about...Mhairi shook herself, 'It would do my no good if I were to dwell on that!' Mhairi forced another awkward, crooked smile. Hoping that it passed as endearing and not weird or creepy, hesitating for a moment before she extended her hand for the Wasp to shake.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn felt the uncertain tension drain out of her at Coco's suggestion of dinner. Well, that wasn't unreasonable at all. Her smile brightened again, and her gaze darted between the two of them as Mhairi offered her hand to shake. "That's so wonderfully kind of you, Coco! The Hold just seems to generous and welcoming, I'm so glad I found my way here!"

After all, as generally helpful as the Changelings had been in Chicago when she'd come stumbling out of the Hedge the first time, it hadn't been anything like this. And to think, only a few months ago, she hadn't been certain of her intention to stay!

M
    Matrixchild

Hank watched passively as the offer of paying to stay was made, followed by suspicion and then Cosima cooled things down with an offer for food. "That's very kind of you," he said with no ill will in his tone. While Hank was the suspicious type, he wasn't the one who had accepted the deal so he had no reason to comment on it.

Instead he just listened to Evelynn's excited response. "It does seem like a good place to make a home so far. Glad I found it as well."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, perhaps I'm merely a wonderful and kind person," Coco replied nonchalantly, "but thank you both for saying so." A small bow was offered to the two, and then a white gloved hand dipped inside the Wasp's jacket as she rose to produce her flask once again.

"And I'm glad to hear you say so, Mhairi. I'll look forward to it. In the meantime, why don't you three tell me more about yourselves? What brought you here, for instance? I'm sure that's a question you're tired of answering, by now, but I find myself curious, nonetheless."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi dropped her hand awkwardly. 'Was it the goo?' The elemental wonders shifting her eyes down for half a moment, looking at her fingernails drip, drip, dripping quicksilver. Her eyes quickly find the wasp's and worries her lip at her final question. 'I should have thought about that answer already.'

"My uh-uncle said that this-" 'would be a place where I could get help.' "'hold was good. Uh. Friendly. Should've believed him." she finishes with an awkward laugh.

Evelynn East

Presence 2 (Curious)
    Wizened Inventor/Telluric

Winter Mantle:
    Moment of hush
    Evelynn East

Mask

Short and petite, Evelynn is pale, with a pair of wide brown eyes hidden behind a set of very large glasses.

Mein

A thin, long-fingered woman with eyes that are impossibly large and glassy, giving her the appearance of wearing large, thick glasses when she's not. Her skin is almost translucent in its paleness, and underneath, one can sometimes see the ticking of clockwork parts.

Mantle

The occasional hush falls around her - those moments of silence where surrounding conversations all lull at the same moment seem to happen more often, or perhaps the silences are just more noticeable.
    Pledges

Winter Annual Freehold Pledge

PRE

Evelynn shrugged, a somewhat sheepish smile playing across her features. "I... actually was on a bit of a road trip. Just so happened that this was where my car broke down, and then I showed at the last coronation to see what this place was all about and ended up sticking around!"

M
    Matrixchild

Looking to the group when it was his turn he said, "Well it's the most obvious question to ask newcomers, right?" his face still blank. He paused for a moment before continuing. "I've actually been traveling for a while looking for a place to settle down. Can't roam forever you know? Luckily this place has some great pie," he added with a small smirk towards Evelynn.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The Wasp opened the top to her flask as she listened, nodding indulgently as each courtier gave a brief summary of what had brought them to town.

"Fascinating," she chatted, once Hank had finished. "So the Freehold is entirely new to the three of you. Fresh are your ears to the mention of the Dragon that burned the last Summer Sovereign, and half the Freehold into the ground. And fresh are your thoughts to all the gaps that still lie within the reconstructed Freehold's mortar. Not that I disparage any of your reasons," Coco hastened to add, "they are certainly just as substantial as mine were when I first arrived. Besides, what brought you here and what's caused you to stay are two entirely different reasons, aren't they?"

The wasp raised her flask in toast to that thought and took a drink.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

'What Dragon?' Mhairi thought, her mind frozen, before her imagination took over, and images flash before her mind's eye. Fire and blood, the screams of the dead and dying. "Dra-!" she spoke after a few moments, her throat suddenly dry, the sound that came out seemed more a squeak, blushing she tried again, "Dragon?" modulating her voice so that it sounded almost normal.

Taking a breath, Mhairi thought of what else the wasp had spoken about. "I haven't the first clue about how a Freehold should run." 'As to why I'll stay...' "Even with a-a Dragon...I...have no where else to go." the elemental admitted in a small voice, looking down as she twisted her drip.drip.dripping fingers together. Quickly blinking away her thoughts, as well as her tears Mhairi looks back up at the others, affixing another awkward half smile to her face.

11. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread