Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Working the Corner

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo walks around town, having not heard from Cherry, nor the Spring King yet, and decides, to have a day on the town. Maybe he'd meet some other 'lings and have a party, or meet a female and... well, that would just be inappropriate to think. He couldn't help a smile as he strolled down the sidewalk, cheery, with a bounce in his step.

Enzo's phone starts ringing. http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3498

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo answers and gives her directions to where he is.

Atlas had the evening off. The club always gave him the slow nights, since they wanted the head of their security there when it got busy. Made sense to him. He didn't have a ton of money, but the advantage of working where he did, he got his payment in cash money, every night he worked. Plus, most of the girls tipped. They appreciated being kept safe. Funny, that.

And so, Atlas was strolling around town, window shopping, holding onto the bit of cash he had on him, and seriously considering hitting a card game or something to see if he could fill his pockets a little more. Sometimes he won, sometimes he lost, but it was the winning that kept him coming back. After all, it was the winning that allowed him some of the nicer things at his little house, like his nice TV and his Bowflex machine.

Atlas was busy counting bills in his wallet, debating going into this store and picking up a new video game with the last of his cash, when he noticed another... like him. It wasn't something he'd seen in a few years now. Tucking his wallet back into his back pocket, he leaned against the wall, watching the individual, full of curiosity.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo leans against the wall, waiting on Cherry to arrive, not really paying much attention to his surroundings. He does catch sight of the Ogre, all brawn and brute, but he doesn't wave him over or anything of the sort. He just nods to the other changeling, showing he acknowledges him, but nothing more.

Atlas gives the "what's up" nod to the other, before giving in to his whims and heading into the store to look for a new game.

"Damn shame Mass Effect 2 ain't out yet," he tells the clerk on his way in.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo walks by the window, nodding his head to get Atlas' attention, he flicks a thumb behind him, basically asking him to come outside so they can talk. He doesn't seem the least bit aggressive, and has a chipper smile on his face as is usual for him. If/when Atlas walks out, he walks forward to shake the Ogre's hand.

"Enzo, pleasure to meet you, not to be too forward but you look like you could use a friend. You wanna hang with me and my friend Cherry when she gets here?" He asks with his friendly tone

Atlas puts down the game he was reading the back of, and walks outside. The hulking man looks at this person... so like him, but so different...

"Sure, don't see why not. I can tell you're a lot like me," he says, glancing around at passersby. "And, to be honest, I haven't met anyone like me in years... not since I got back in town."

For a moment, Atlas seems a bit unsure. After that moment, he shrugs and smiles and sticks his hand out to shake this new person's hand. "Flynn O'Hearn, but my coworkers call me Atlas. Not used to folks like us... hell, I didn't even realize there were more folks like me... I mean us. Umm, your friend, she fits in our crowd I'm guessing?"

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Yep, sure does, remember to not let your jaw hit the floor too hard when you see here though. She should be here in a little while, we're going to meet the local Spring King. I'll have her explain the more intricate shit to ya later, I kinda suck at explaining things to be honest. Yeah, there more than just us, I dont have a count for this city, but I'll assume its a decent amount. We'll get you hooked up, no worries." Enzo says, looking around, waiting to see if he spots Cherry.

"Oh, I wasn't worried about it... just curious I suppose. I haven't seen anyone like us since I got back. Spring King? Yeah, it sounds like someone will have to do some explaining..." Atlas says. "So, she's good lookin', eh? I should be able to keep it together, considering my coworkers... Speaking of coworkers, good thing I have the night off... this whole meeting/explaining thing sounds like it could take a while."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread