Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
Working the Corner

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

"Ember? Oh, dancing!" Erica beams as she watches Krunk and the two girls do their dance. "Dance is what I do, what I love, who I am! Oh, yes -please-!" She claps her hands together in glee, her attention completely on Krunk. "Could I show you, all of you? I'd love the chance." She smiles widely.

Atlas, who really hasn't moved since he assumed a stance that almost came across like a fine impression of a wall, shoots the curvy young thing a sidelong glance and raises an eyebrow, just a hair.

There are worse ways to spend a day.

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

*Twinge of jealousy*

Enzo pushes the feeling aside quickly, and lets his eyes focus on the gorgeous body of Erica. "I have no complaints, if she wants to dance. If it would please you King Krunk, I would dance aswell." Enzo says, his smile mischievious, and he gives a knowing look to Cherry, knowing she would probably agree that that is not a bad idea.

I GOT THE PERFECK SONG FOR YA'LL, thundered the Spring King. COME ON, LADIES, GENT'MEN. WE GOIN' OUT BACK TO THE POOL. GOT ME SOME DANCIN' POLES THERE.

Savannah and Cherry lead the way, back upstairs. Behind the mansion there is a large azure swimming pool surrounded by deck chairs. There's a wetbar, a hot tub, and LOTS of space for dancing and partying. There are four poles for dancing set up on a large wooden deck platform set back away from the pool. The air is warm, and the water on the pool is glassy smooth. Party Paradise.

Krunk pulls out a remote and the music starts:

OOC

Erica inspects the scene, glances back at their audience, then tugs on Enzo's arm to try and pull his head down towards her.

Enzo bends down into her "huddle" with a smile. Oh man what did this woman plan on doing to him...? He thinks, smiling to himself

"Your first time meeting him too...? Then we've gotta make this the performance of both our lifetimes, haven't we..?" Her voice is breathy and her lips parted in a neat circle, obvious excitement covering her face.

"Yep, first time," Enzo says, excitedly. "You got it, lets make him get so riled up he's tempted to change himself when we're done." Enzo says with an adorable laugh.

Erica nods, her eyes gleaming with delight. "All out then, I have a little Contract that's good to add an extra little sparkle, you got a good style in mind? I reckon you know some good ones. And I want to see what sort of things you like.." Her hand tightens on his arm slightly as she says this, in a quite possessive manner.

"Well, just use me as the pole, I'll dance as normal, and you go with the flow and use me to enhance you." He says, smiling and happy as she squeezes his arm. He grabs her hand pulling her and spinning her while simultaneously activating the second contract of VainGlory.
    OOC

Erica grins widely and playfully, running her hand down his thigh in a most obivous manner as she activates the same VainGlory contract as him. She rubs against him and flows to the pace and rythm of the music, her movements blatant yet oddly compelling as she falls into the right mood for the dance. Her quite overdressed manner changes as her outer clothes fall away throughout the performance.
    OOC

Enzo rolls with her motions, writhing and dancing, his body matching her, and moving in perfect synchronism to hers. He grinds when she grinds, and slips clothing off her as she moves to do so, all assisting her movements and enhancing the dance to a level of extreme sexuality. As the song draws to an end, Enzo laughs with happiness, always enjoying a good dance, and enjoying a good dancing partner even more.

Erica laughs with him and stays close to him, her hands still grazing him in indelicate places. She beams at him and mouths a single world. "Later."

Atlas watches quietly for a minute before shrugging and wandering off toward the pool, looking it over, and walking along the building actually inspecting the architecture.

Nice place, I gotta admit. Sure as hell beats my squat by a country mile.

Atlas is also, out of habit, inspecting his surroundings for viable weapons in a pinch. Not that he doesn't trust this Spring King fellow, or the group of girls he rode here with, but if something happens... well, "being prepared" means different things to different people. For some, it was carrying a condom. For others, it was keeping a credit card free for emergencies. For Atlas, it was knowing what he could use to take some poor SOB out -- with prejudice.

Not a lot of memories about his time spent... away... but while even time itself seemed to have played a nasty trick on him, there were echoes of memory... tucked away in dreams... no, nightmares... that never happened... where war seemed never-ending. Looking down at his hands, Atlas wonders for the briefest of moments how long it would take him to scrap this entire house... a though quickly put aside, along with the feeling of something missing... something important. Another part of... himself? A team?

Atlas shakes the cobwebs out of his skull and looks around, back toward the impromptu "party."

Are they frickin' done yet?

OOC

Krunk claps his hands enthusiastically. OH YEAH. LIL E, YOU GOT A JOB WHENEVAH YOU WANTS.

CHERRY, SAVANNAH, YOU GET EVERONE'S CONTACT INFO, I GOT TO GO LAY DOWN SU' MO TRAX.

The King leaves the room, and Cherry and Savannah oblige. Savannah drives the Changelings back to wherever they want to be dropped off- a lot slower than Cherry (who is pouting about it) drove.

End Scene.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread