Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Giving the staff member a nod Garrick makes his down the stairs at the back of the Nox. At the bottom of the stairs he steps up to the coat check and leaves his leather jacket and sunglasses. No weapons this night, those rest sheathed and dismantled in the Necropolis for cleaning. Not worth it this evening. An unnecessary breath and Garrick turns down the hallway lined with private rooms and walks to the Seneschal's office.

He stops outside the door to the Seneschal's office. Wondering if she heard him approach or if politeness requires not Listening near offices. A shrug to no one else and Garrick knocks on the door. Followed by a quick glance at his dress shirt, dress pants, and good shoes..clean? hopefully clean.
    -1 V for Blush

s
    sumthingpositiv

Upon hearing a knock at the door, Katya rises from behind her desk and approaches the door to open it for Garrick. he is greeted by a woman wearing black combat boots, a grey pantsuit and matching vest under a white button up shirt. Her long black tresses hang over her shoulders while some of it is held up in a bun tied to the back of her head.

the sight of Garrick catches her by surprise and her eyes roll in the back of her head as she stares at the man whom she had only met in passing several Court gatherings ago. His eyes unsettle her primitive beast, eyes that cannot be read mean intent cannot be read and Katya has an impulse to kill him now before he has the chance to do the same to her. This is of course until Katya reminds herself where she is and doing so would bring about worse trouble for her than the man standing before her.

With a shake of her head Katya closes her eyes, forces a tight-lipped smile and says "Mr. Marlon, it's a pleasure to finally sit down and talk with you." her eyes open and her muscles relax, allowing her to step aside and gesture for Garrick to enter. "Please have a seat, what can I do for you this evening?"

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

As the door opens a hand spasms open then clenches closed. Bad time to forget about the asshole. Garrick's head bows as his body stills to hold off the monster inside. Seriously asshole this is a good way to die. Now go back to your corner. As Garrick looks back up his hand relaxes slowly. "Good evening Seneschal." Garrick bows his head again briefly then enters the Seneschal's office. Finding a chair he sits down across from her desk.

"Thank you for seeing me this evening. I am good? Good sounds right. How are you this evening?" Each hand rests on its respective knee, back stiff and upright.

s
    sumthingpositiv

She appreciates his humble yet introspective look into his own well being. it was common for formal conversation to fall into the mechanical routine of being well and asking how one is without much thought into it, herself included.

"I am well overall, busy as always but it's been a relatively smooth adjustment." clasping her hands together she leans over the desk to give Garrick her full attention. "Of course the main concern I have with it is it often keeps me from meeting everyone in the domain, including yourself. Thankfully that is rectified, we didn't really talk much the last time we introduced ourselves. Could you tell me a bit about yourself and what brought you to Sacramento?"

There was very little she knew about the Nosferatu in this town and she'd be shirking her duties if she remained ignorant.

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

His eyes might as well be blank holes but the rest of his face shows surprise. "I ah. I guess what I brought is someone willing to pay their dues and follow the rules. I know how to shoot guns but that's not really a polite thing." A finger raises and makes a small circle to indicate Elysium.

What follows rushes out of Garrick's mouth, heavy with worry. "Not on me though, back at home." A hesitant smile follows before Garrick continues. "I grew up an hour and a half or so north east of Sacramento. I was Embraced there as well, so Sacramento has been a fun challenge."

"I met Miss Ducard and then Kenneth Gilroy as Prisci of the Nosferatu. That's actually the reason I called you. Mr. Gilroy has to leave town for some personal stuff. Which leaves me the last Acknowledged Nosferatu in the Domain and so now the Priscus."

"...That came out bad."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya gives a polite smile as Garrick quickly assures her he did not violate the laws of Elysium but thinks back to Kenneth's nomination of him in helping David fight against Erika Brady.

Then that smile fades when he drops the bomb on her, another Nosferatu Priscus. It seems the Haunts had a similar problem when it came to maintaining family members.

"It can't really come out in anyway that isn't a surprise." she says with a shrug as she bows her head to him "Priscus Marlon then, I offer my congratulations to you but I imagine being the sole member of your clan has its own bittersweet feel. I appreciate you notifying me, I will be sure that any new members of your clan will contact you." a thought occurs to her as she recalls the last time she spoke with Priscus Gilroy and she begins "A few months ago I met with the Prisci of this city to discuss any pressing matters they might have, concerns, goals, projects things of that nature. This was my attempt at keeping all Prisci informed of immediate danger but also so that if anyone needed help, we were sure to offer the right support if asked. Given your new appointed roll, is there anything in particular you'd like to address? Concerns, or perhaps things you are working on that you would need help with?"

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

That thing that can't be talked about in Elysium? Welp not that then. Favors people are good to trade for? No and Gilroy didn't have anything on the Seneschal.

"Mr. Gilroy started a Necropolis in town. I have taken charge of the Necropolis and will keep it going as long as the Prince is ok with it." Would the Prince want to see it? Or maybe the Seneschal? "I'll ask other Nosferatu to assist in expanding if they show up in town." Garrick relaxes into the chair and his finger thread together over his lap.

"Mr. Gilroy mentioned that Priscus Regan and... Priscus Sterling? got two outside groups into a fight. And that they were...hm his words were "supernatural nonhuman"."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Fingers tap against her hand as she listens to Garrick, the tacit duty that she cannot discuss lingering in the back of her mind. That can of course be discussed later in a different setting, but for now she hears Garrick and is relieved that no new negative events have come up.

"Ah yes, I recall Mr. Gilroy discussing the Necropolis and wanting to archive a lot of the cities' previous history. Is that still the case or do you have different plans?" she asks, unfamiliar with its process and debating if she should take a look just for the sake of keeping informed..

When he brings up the two feuding groups she nods and clasps her hands together, what was it that Martha had said? 'Distractions'

"Ah yes, I believe I know what you are referring to. Both groups follow a leader who wants to control the city yes?" 'Penelope' was a name that rings a bell but because she had been told the matter was taken care of. "My understanding is that Priscus Sterling and others have a specific plan to handle it and not to interfere, only to consult with them in the event that you are approached by members of either party. I am told to avoid the Merchant Bank of Ptah and Cole." Katya pauses and wonders if she's bombarding him with too much information that might not add together and to correct that she asks "What exactly did he tell you regarding this matter?"

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I plan on giving that to someone better for it." Garrick says, followed by a shake of his head. "Don't get along with books."

"Control of the city? Heh." The Nosferatu chuckles at the thought. One man owns this city already. "That'll end well for them. Mr. Gilroy said the same. I don't plan on getting involved unless asked. I did hear to avoid that bank."

A glance at her desk then back at the Seneschal. "Do you know of anyone that could use a hand? I want to earn my keep."

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya chuckles at Garrick's joke and says "I understand, not all books are good conversationalists." particularly textbooks on statistics.

She rolls her eyes and says "Yes, bad enough there was one of them, but two fighting for power, from what I heard it sounded like quite the headache. It's probably better to stay out of it unless it exacerbates." Inanna forbid.

Her eyes meet his glance at his last inquiry and she stares at him, nodding her head up and down in an exaggerated fashion as she says "Not that I'm aware of, I will let you know if anything does come up." she then reaches for her phone and presses a button to check the time. "ugh time flies. I'm sorry to cut this short Priscus, but I have some other business to attend to. Did you by chance need a ride anywhere?" as she asks this question, she slowly gives him a wink as she waits his answer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread