THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad seems indifferent to the answer, which could be a good thing. "A Kine, huh?" he repeats idly. "We're all looking for Kine. Part of the bread n' butter. But don't go taking your fill just yet. Acknowledgement brings with it Feeding Rights among other things. And before I can Acknowledge you I gotta make sure you understand the rules here. So pay attention."

The Savage notes his cousin's gaze about the room, wondering if Ross were even listening or caring about what is being said to him. If Ross doesn't look at him, Konrad will snap his fingers at whatever direction Ross's head is turned.

"Important. You are only to feed within the Communal Zone. Everything from Sacramento Airport to most of Arden Arcade and South till Franklin. Citrus Heights is off limits as its territory granted to Regent Erika Brady. You want to discuss feeding rights with her be my guest. And stay out of the Rack. That's W street to J street and 5th to 29th. Those grounds are granted to those with Prince Clarke's favor. You get caught poaching there and I'll ash you myself."

"As for a place to stay, you're allowed one shelter for yourself. If you want more than one or something luxurious or the right to start your own business then you gotta earn Tenancy Rights, which are typically awarded by His Grace or myself to respected Clanmates."

"As you might expect, there's no violence or use of Gifts of the Blood while in Elysium, with the exception of powers that mask our predatory natures. And you stay on your best behavior here. If you're not sure if you aught to say or do something then don't do it. You show respect to the Prince and his officers. If you have any more questions about etiquette you can ask the Elysium Keeper about it, Martha Villiers. She's that woman over there. I'd wait until she's done chatting with folks to bother her."

"While you're staying here in the Domain you're expected to attend every Court gathering or else we gotta go through this song and dance again. You honor the Traditions and the Laws of the Domain. You come to the Prince's aid, including participation in Blood Hunts. You do not feed on law enforcement, firefighters, EMTs, or hospital employees because that attracts unwanted attention. You keep tabs on that bulletin by the entrance for written annoucements. And you report any signs or the Bloodline, Kallisti, as they're on the Prince's shitlist."

"I get that's a lot to take in, so if you're unclear on something you ask me about it. Could lead to problems otherwise. So, do you understand all that I've told you?"

D
    Deus

Nobody else in the room appeared to be giving any mind to the two Noble Savages, hearing the phrase 'pay attention,' Ross swiveled his head giving Konrad his full attention. Remaining silent and still for the duration, upon finishing Ross allowed silence to hang in the air for a moment before speaking himself.

“A lot of important information to take in so it would be shame if I were to forget some, I would love to write it down but it seems I’ve misplaced my phone.” Ross gave a innocent smile.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Don't get cute," says Konrad with a glare. "I've a good mind to smash this thing right now, considering what you've been using it for. And the last thing you want to do is write this kind of shit down on your phone. That goes for computers too. Learn to use your ears and your brain. Got it memorized or am I going to have to repeat myself?"

The Beast lurking in Konrad's psyche whispers its longing to shred that smug smile off Ross's visage. He wonders why he's wasting his time Acknowledging this pain in the ass. Konrad secretly hopes that he crosses one more line to give him an excuse to deny welcoming Ross into the Domain. If he were to pull these games with the Prince...

D
    Deus

Ross holds his arms up in surrender. “If you must.”

Putting his hands in suit jacket pockets he meets Konrad’s glare solemnly “I really don’t mean to offend sir, I can see my humour hasn’t improved in my absence. I won’t store anything on any technology until I’m up to date then.”
    Ross closed his eyes and focused on the relevant information, committing it to memory.
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-09-21 14:14:52 Ross McLauren rolls 5 to Memorizing (1s Subtract) 4, 6, 4, 10, 10 2 successes
    “Yeah I’ve got it, I’ll remember.” Ross reached up to scratch the back of his head, his eyes downcast.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad pauses, moving his jaw around as he considers Ross. "Damn right. How about you leave the jokes for someone who's actually funny. So I've told you the rules. Now I just need you to declare your Covenant so I can point out your affiliates. As for our Family in the Domain they consists of myself, Whip Alessandra, Seneschal Harding, and Tomas Warren. I see the ladies are chatting over there."

The Priscus turns to regard the Whip and Seneschal, meeting eyes with Ale for a moment. "We just had a Clan Meeting last month so I'm not expecting another anytime soon. Once I Acknowledge you, I might introduce you. And Tomas is over yonder, chatting with Richard Black of Clan Daeva," explains Konrad with simple glances and nods of his head to point out those he names.

Konrad looks back to Ross expectantly, waiting to hear his Covenant affiliation.

D
    Deus

“I appreciate it Priscus, I’m with the Dragons.” Ross spoke pleasantly with a note of respect; his expression, flat. At this point Ross noticed a few eyes looking their way, no doubt taking notice of the developments.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Whatever has been said, Ross seems to keep a cool head despite Konrad's chiding. And the more respectful attitude allows Konrad's fury to subside beneath his own composure.

"Dragon, huh. That'll give you another reason to see Martha Villiers then. Richard is a new member of theirs too. But who you'll really want to see is David Regan , Priscus of Clan Mekhet. I think he is the Dragon's Grand Wyrm or what have you in this Domain. He's that fellow sitting on the couch over there."

Maybe the title would mean more to Ross than to Konrad. The Priscus considers what kind of value a smug Savage with ties to the Ordo might be on the Danse's chessboard. Probably too early to tell.

"Anyways, I guess I'll grant you temporary Acknowledgement on the condition you can get Priscus Regan to sign off on it. Go say your hellos and have him speak with me before you leave this evening," instructs Konrad with a dismissive gesture to indicate that Ross is free to do so at his leisure. Konrad makes no note as for the fate of Ross's phone for now.

8. Likes SoraLow liked this post
    D
    Deus

“Excellent,” Ross looked genuinely happy “I’ll go meet him now, and Priscus?”
    Ross brushed imaginary dust off his suit sighing “I don’t mean anything by my jokes, it grieves me that we got off on the wrong foot.”

Ross smiles softly, “I’ll go talk to the Grand Wyrm, thanks for the help.”

After hearing Konrads response, if any, Ross rejoins the main thread. Thanks for the scene!

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Same here! Konrad returns to the main thread as well.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread