Ended
Watch

Watch This Space

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Miach

PRE

Miach could only guess that learning to live with such an impediment had to have been hard. And yet the Shaman seemed so relaxed... it was something to be admired, and emulated. With great precautions, the doctor looked at the stump, prodding it once or twice very carefully to gauge the actual state of it. Satisfied with his examination, he pulled back, and breathed a heavy sigh as he relaxed. "Right..." was all he said, as he contemplated his options.

"Alright, here's the plan I suggest: we do this basic search to get a feel for their persona. I get the Acanthii to cast some divination about them. Then we hide our auras, I change my shape and Striker wears a prostethic, and we go into the University for some fieldwork. Let's say we are alumni walking the ground to reminisce ?"

T

"Nah don't have much time for computers mate ay." He replied to the Moros. Sure he could find his way around a browser but he got antsy sitting for too long. "'Sides don't the NSA know everythin' you do online an' stuff? I figured if you pay cash for a random internet place you'd be better off."

He nodded at Miach's plan. "Sounds pretty good mate. I don't know what Alumni would do when they're reminiscing but I'll let you do most of the talkin' and try an' fudge it ay?"

L
    LoneRanger

I smile to Striker. Nothing hard. While talking, I stress the word legal. Indeed, the first part of a chemistry project is sitting down, searching the appropriate database for paper of interest, reading them. After this, you could go to the labs to prepare your samples. Nothing apparently changed, it was about finding data on person of interest.

"I thought we might have the computer for other -legal- activities. Anyway, as soon as we you are ready I'll come up with some detail. Hopefully. And please, take into account I studied in this university before I went to Cardiff."

I watch Striker and Miach.

Science allows you the comfort of 10% fail.

Miach

PRE

With a plan mostly set, they all had their stuff to do, and Miach was content to let those gloomy talk behind, in favor of smaller, harmless chit-chat.

OOC

T

Good scene folks. Let's talk about where to go from here in the social group.

L
    LoneRanger

Indeed, nifty one. Let's go to the Buena Vista Social Club

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread