Ended
Watch

Watch This Space

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Miach

PRE

Jumpin' around... yes, only too true in this unforgiving city. Miach soberly nodded his understanding of the Thyrsus, as well as the Moros. "I'll give you the full text, then, and we'll all swear it next time we meet. No need to rush, we're in for the long haul, after all."

Apparently both Striker and Pelican shared the same interest in Alchemy, so them wanting a lab only made sense. The doctor was more interested in things living, rather than static, though. To each his own, he guessed.

As for the purpose of this all... the good of the Consilium. Getting rid of GLO, and Banishers... Miach took a bite down of the food offered by Pelican, and with a nod of thanks tried to assuage the Shaman's worries. "Well, as one of her victim, I think I'm entitled to some information about her whereabouts. I'll inquire with my lawyer, I guess."

OOC

L
    LoneRanger

I start to think and in thinking I put my hands crossed on the table. The lips seems to close. I look up in the ceiling.

-If we had a lab, call it however you want, we might make some preliminary study on how to produce this stuff. This would give us a couple of insight on how these... GLOsers work. I know from some source that Alchemy 's been used to concot medicines, such the fabled Elixirs... But, if this hypothesis is correct, this is... Wrong... -

When I say wrong, I open my hands, as to suggest something baffling. Something must be stopped. My cheecks turns red.

I watch my collegues.

-Yes, the Oath. As soon as possible won't hurt. Once our words've been cast, it shall be better.-

At the end of the day I am part of a Path who has stability and steadfastness a cornerstone of its creed.

T

"No worries. Ok. Well maybe we can try to pick up some from the uni while you're waitin' to hear back from your lawyer. Sound like an a'ight plan?" the Australian asked the others.

L
    LoneRanger

I look at the Adamantine Arrow with a gentle smile painted in the face

-Sounds good to me-

Miach

PRE

"Yes, it sounds alright. I'll give you drawings of those people I've seen... just in case." Action was forthcoming. Hopefully, something would come out of it.

"On a side note, there's something else I'd like to see with you: I suggested at the Acanthus meeting that we do some group divination for the Consilium. You have a thought about that ?"

L
    LoneRanger

"About GLO? To foresee if the Fates would be with us with the investigations of our Cabal? or if the GLOseres are going to take on or... Ambush any of our cabals? Something like that?"

I ask with a detached face.

T

"Yeah, ask if we'll find GLO on campus or somethin'." Striker added unhelpfully. "Or somethin' about your sheila in the lockup maybe if you think that's a good lead. I dunno."

He finished the last bite of his snack, licking the juice of his finger then wiping his hand on his pants before nodding to Pelican. "Cheers mate. So yous can move in whenever, there's spare keys I'll give you on the way out. When do we wanna do this uni thing? Soon rather than later obviously, but is there anythin' you wanna talk about first? Back up plans or something? Have a panic button ready to let us all know to clear out or something?" he asked looking at the other two for ideas.

L
    LoneRanger

I smile kindly in return to Striker. The idea of moving was a breath of fresh air. It was about time, indeed. I continue listenting.

"Do you reckon we might wish to explore the athletic dept before, looking for coach Dunnohisname or because we would like to see the facilities before joining, would be better then going there without any possible excuse? Beside we don't know where this GLO is kept, even if this is a lesser problem. It won't hurt to know the place, what you say?". My voice is friendly and informal, the smile is kind.

I add with a calm voice. "Striker, is it possible to prepare some coffee or summat like that?"

Miach

PRE

So... ask questions about GLO, eh ? Obviously there would be some GLO at the University, so the divination better be worded carefully... Miach remained silent for a while, pondering how he'd do that. Since his Cabalmate were in talk over their own part of the plan, it seemed rude not to help, though.

"First of all, I'll show you the same picture I did to Ermac." and he put out copies of the pictures he had done for the Obrimos, distributing them. "Be on the lookout for them, just in case...

And if you need me, you'd better have my number on speed dial, just in case."
    . the Acanthus was confident he could make haste if needed, but still...

T

"Yeah that sounds good mate. Go in like we're joinin' up or something, I can work with that. There's um... There might be some in the cupboard up there. I dunno. I don't drink it usually so if you find some it's all yours." he said pointing to a cupboard that was, in fact, empty.

He looked intently at the faces to try to remember them, then gave Miach a quizzical look. "You're not gonna come with us?" he asked of the doctor while taking out his phone to confirm Miach's number.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread