Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Another Step

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

It feels wrong holding an induction in such a small room. Barely larger than a conference room but it will have to do. Moving chairs around to form two half circles directed on the far wall Arthur makes sure to leave space for the inductee to enter. A lit censure rests at the foot of a short elevated platform, which rests inside of the half circles of chairs.

An imago and a small wave of his hand and the room dims to a comfortably low light level. Sealing the room can wait until everyone has arrived. Stepping outside of the room Arthur smooths down a rumble arm of his suit and waits for the arrivals. Fellow Ladder members will be pointed towards the front arc of chairs and non-Ladder members pointed towards the second. The inductee will be handed a folded cotton robe and asked to put it on over their clothes and wait next to the doors inside of the room.

Light Mastery
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-06 13:42:39 Arthur rolls 7 to One Step - Light Mastery (10 Again) 9, 1, 2, 9, 9, 7, 6 3 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She was actually looking forward to this meeting. There hadn’t been much with the Ladder since she got into town, well, besides failing her Exam. But that was in the past, and things were looking up. She had been busy studying for the next Exam and had a new Cabal.

Entering the conference room, she notices the setup and then Arthur. Offering a smile a small wave, “Hi Arthur, how are you?” she asks. Today she had chosen a red suit with a black silk tank top and modest heels.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A bit nervous but today should be a good day." Is Arthur's quiet reply. He stands straighter and puts on a calm smile.

"Would you be willing to bring the Robe to the inductee? I bought one for him to mark the occasion." A hand motions towards the folded cotton robe on a chair by the doors. "I'll give him the preparatory robe before we begin. And walk the circle with the censure."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking to the robe, she nods, "Sure. Been a little while since I watched someone get inducted." she admitted.

"I think it will be a good day. Our numbers are small, but I believe that won't matter, we have good people."

C
    Casitive

In a swirl of silvers and blues, Aquinas arrives from a back room. Below the robe he's dressed casually and his iron wedding band drinks in the light that bounces around him. Sneakers, or rather canvass sneakers squeak with every move the Hierarch makes and magic flutters around the group like sparks against steel.

Good day everyone,” the smoke from the censure swirls around the Warlock. “Today is going to be a great day. Today, we welcome a brother into our Order. Arthur, thanks for setting this up. Faye.” A nod towards the Enchantress, “No robe?” He asks her. To Arthur, Aquinas asks, “Truce around?

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Eventually the Necromancer does arrive at the Bismark, wearing a suit and silver tie for lack of his own robe. Pepper had mentioned once that a suit held a similar symbolism of authority, and the silver accent would of course be for the sake of the ladder. He hopes the gesture would not be lost on everyone. But they were beyond first impressions, after all.

"Sorry if I'm late," he says with a hurried step down the hall. He's surprised at being handed the cotton robe but obediently puts it on over his clothes and stands by the door as instructed. Ah, so much for the tie, he thinks with a small sigh. My first Order. It's too bad Seele couldn't attend... he laments, imagining the serious face of his Mentor. There is something ceremonious about the gathering and expectation, reminding him of how he felt during his first communion as a boy.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur bows his head to the Heirarch. "I hope it is satisfactory." Standing straight once again Arthur begins to shake his head before Truce steps into the room.

"No worries." Arthur replies to the inductee as he pulls on the cotton robe. Glancing past Truce then back at the Moros. "Is Ermac planning to attend?"

E
    Ermac

Hopefully, this works out. Ermac thought to himself with great anxiety. I mean, Truce did talk to them...That's got to count for something. He parked his car. What if it doesn't jive up?... He grimaced to himself in the rear-view mirror. An unpleasant acceptance of his situation dawned on him. ...cross that bridge when I get there...

The Obrimos stepped out wearing a gray three piece suit and black tie, praying it'd be sufficiently appropriate dress. Bespectacled eyes searched the room as he entered, familiar faces brought a small smile to his face.

The smell of the burning incense was pleasant. Hearing his name being asked about, he announced his presence, "Hi, I hope I'm not intruding and I'm sincerely sorry for being late. Traffic was a nightmare on the way over." A timid, nervous smile appeared, "I uhm...I'm not sure what to do from this point."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the Hierarch, she bows her head in his direction.

At the mention of not wearing a robe, she looks down at her suit, “With this being my first meeting with the Silver Ladder of Sacramento, I wasn’t aware of how things were done here.” She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment.

A smile and nod of greeting was offered to Truce and then to, Ermac? She wasn’t expecting him here, wasn’t he with the Free Council? Obviously there was a story here she didn’t hear.

C
    Casitive

Aquinas grins at Faye, “It's only this one. We have inductees. Fine China and all that before we revert back to Red Solo Cups and Styrofoam plates.” The Joke is added with a wink towards the Enchantress as his attention moves towards the arriving – apparently former – Libertine. “Ermac. Unexpected but nice to see you.” The Hierarch doesn't bother to hide the surprise that limns his words on his face.

Looking over to Arthur, Aquinas asks, “Did we suddenly gain a windfall of members? I guess we should get this underway. Did you want to say a few words, Arthur?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread