Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1507) Sanctuary - From On High

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    C
    Casitive

Alright then,” Aquinas says as he rises to his feet, shoes scraping against the roof. “Then this meeting is adjourned.” In the meantime, the dark of night has come upon the world, amber and white lights illuminating streets, trees, and the rivers.

The night is clear and the rivers nearby are glass-like in their calm.

The fireworks,” the Hierarch says “will be at the Sacramento River and will be in a minute or two. Feel free to mingle and leave as you want. There's plenty of left-overs, so if you need it go ahead and take something home.

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Truce breaths out a subtle sigh of relief. They had gotten through the meeting without so much as a tiff. In fact, they had cooperated and addressed matters of security as well as touched base on the efforts of each Cabal, coordinating plans in the public forum.

Truce stands and makes his way away from the table towards his Cabalmate, Crowley .

"That went rather well, wouldn't you say?" he asks the Enchanter Herald pleasantly before lowering his voice for privacy. "I suppose we should have discussed in advance which details we wished to make public, but I didn't want Temoins du Sud to look incompetent with nothing to show for it."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley was exhaling too, watching with undisguised gleam of mania in his eye as the Awakened dispersed. He inclined his head as Truce approached.

"Yeah. I know. Its, like, wow. Or something. I'm waiting for the penny to drop." His brows wiggled as his malleable face ran through a gamut of emotions, eventually settling on happy surprise. "I'd say it looks like we have a lead and we've got it covered."

He lowered his voice as well. "Don't sweat it, man. We had to say something and I think we covered it. I was worried one of the other groups were going to try and muscle in on our action, but I think everyone's got their own bit of the pie."

Louder, with grin. "Oh yeah! Meet Valkyrie ! Renen She is our new Cabal mate. This is Truce and the TdS Farseeker. I'm just Doorwarden. The other member of the team has had a major... philosophical... disagreement with the Consilium and keeps away from these meetings. She's Einstein. You met her at the Libertine informal."

R
    Renen

Valkyrie vigorously nods at the statements.

"Its nice to meet you! I'm still new so I am just looking around for now. I remember Einstein. She seemed nice enough to me, and thats all I really care about."

She smiled and gave a small wave to some passing members.

"Crowley promised he'd explain these things to me later. I get confused just trying to follow everything around here..."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Never say no to free food. That was a law of life, at least as far as Avis was concerned. A nod was given to Aquinas, and then Avis paced over to the food to start stocking up. It wasn't like she got payed to be a Councilor, after all...
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

6. Likes West liked this post

Emrys

PRE

As the meeting was dismissed and people started to meander and leave, Emrys's eyes followed Truce to Crowley. That and the earlier incident spoke volumes to the Councilor even if he didn't care to listen to what was said. You don't whisper and excuse yourself to talk about friendly matters. Secrets and hidden agendas had replaced the screaming and disorder of the previous Concilia. The 'success' was a mask of pleasantries and cooperation covering what was probably the same internal strife every other Concilium had struggled with.

Whatever.

Everything starts somewhere and he wasn't going to be the one to drag Concilium out with finger pointing anymore. Emrys smiles to those he knew and slowly made his way to the door. If someone wanted to grab him they could, otherwise he was content to leave Concilium with whatever little victories they had.

Flidais stays in her corner looking around, she could of course speak with more people however with everything wrapping up she didn't want to interfere with the normal running of things, she was still new.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

T

Striker sat motionless while everyone began to continue with their own business. Nothing and no-one had blown up, they'd discussed things amicably. Well Jeez I guess there's hope for us yet ay. he pondered to himself.

Miach

PRE

With nothing worthwhile to add, and a lot of work on his hands, the mystagogue silently rose to get something fresh to drink while looking at the fireworks. Too bad Esme couldn't be with him, but he'd soon be with her anyway, he thought, looking longingly toward the exit. Very soon he'd leave.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"You know what would be fun?"

At the Get Fed area, eyes inspected what was on offer, following Avis.

"Ever had, like, a roman candle war? We should do that. Get everyone, not everyone everyone, like, cabal everyone. Get everyone, and do that. It's super fun."

Because cabal-tastic Fourth...
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 32

You do not have permission to view the list of names.